This is the resistance

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.58.30.921.jpg (1920x808, 181K)

ST weapons don’t look very star warsy, from what I remember the OT weapons were repurposed ww2 and 60s weapons.

Anyone who pays money too this see this deserves a swift kick to the groin.

>le soi beard man
>pakistani jihadi terrorist
>literal ape with orange suit
>spic
>cute trap
WTF LMAO

Look at their fucking costume, it's a garbageman suit in kaki, the same colour of the israeli defense force. This is what happens when jews take over.

>cute trap
wut

Remember when beards represented masculinity. Everytime is see a beard now I can't help but think hipster or soiboy. Most of them develop a beard to hide the fat neck or acne.

Attached: EEZOepuU0AA79bN.jpg (1200x867, 200K)

where are the aliums?

wheres the fucking ayyys?

Attached: igiugkli.png (532x752, 718K)

You mean the,
>EARTH TONE
>CHUBBY
>DROOP-FACED
>ALIENS?

>ST weapons don’t look very star warsy, from what I remember the OT weapons were repurposed ww2 and 60s weapons.
I noticed that as well. They probably regard real weapon designs as toxic, so ironically Star Wars gets Flash Gordon guns now.

Attached: war of the stars.jpg (686x1024, 280K)

yeah, even those abominations will do.
Looks like have a sparkle fox pokemon infestation in the hanger tho.

>niggers part of the resistance

No wonder they're losing

What are they resistant to? Soap?

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

>cute trap

Attached: 1568848896607.jpg (500x525, 28K)

>Söy Pagan Officer Munx
>Front Line Fodder Fonda
>Friendly Fire Franeena
>Literal ISIS planning on killing Disney employees
>Lieutenant Commander Potatodrunk

Just when I could start getting a good veteran beard growing, hipsters ruin everything. That’s the reason people wear dumb hats, to show their not hipsters.

they’re

Ok, give the token black the keys to the Calamari since we established that works now. #itwouldberacisttogiveittotheonlyasianguyinspace

The one resistance washing machine was on Holdo's ship.

Seriously though I hate it when they do this is modern and war films unnecessarily, like OK after 8 months of campaigning in a field, look like shit, but honestly your not even a FOB and your uniform already has the war grime.

>That’s the reason people wear dumb hats, to show their not hipsters.
People wear dumb hats because they are literally hipsters, user.

Christ fucking almighty you're in the wrong freaking place.

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

wtf is that shit on their right arms? the 4 spark plug looking things that hopefully are not ammo.

Everyone is ugly and greasy in this movie, everyone is outright disgusting. And that appealed to Rian Johnson.

I meant dumb veteran hats. The 311 with the Velcro square on the front, OIF USMC vet, ect.

Attached: 1561786601287.jpg (989x1000, 367K)

Emergency smoked Indian penises.

Attached: 1555097896846.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Attached: 1518813239537.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

These beards are fucking disgusting, they look like pubes

>Resistance suits are colored very similarly to IDF troops.
Huh, wonder what that means?

What are they resisting?

yawn

the patriarchy/NEETs

This could be from virtually any garbage sci-fi show, when the hell did everything in Star Wars become ugly and earth-toned
Fighters were wearing bright orange flight suits in the original trilogy

the spark that will light the match that will light the fire that will burn the empire

Has anyone every genuinely rooted for the rebels?

It was too male, it's much better now, everyone agrees.

Beards have a lot of cosmetic utility as a way to hide inferior chins and jaws. I wouldn't take that away from the ugly soimen.

>or acne.
every time I shave I get red irritation and it looks like acne, it looks like shit and I intentionally stopped shaving because of it. I hate having a beard too. I'm stuck in the middle.

Are you shaving the right way? First in the direction of the hair. Only when you have cut it short, go backwards

the spark that will light the match that will light the fire that will snap the string that will drop the ball that will fall in the bucket that will trip the mousetrap that will push the domino that will burn the First Order down

Attached: rube-goldberg-machine-1021x680.jpg (1021x680, 85K)

Also is he using a decent blade. Use one for five instead some shitty three or two one, or go for electric

I want to go back.

Attached: 1542447690261.jpg (1024x769, 78K)

When I shave my pubes I get these fuck huge ingrown hairs or some shit on my waistline. Fucking sucks and since its in my waistline my underwear often pops them and gets blood and pus in them.
>inb4 dont shave pubes fag
The gf prefers it and i dont give a fuck one way or the other.

/blog

Thats called razor rash user

At least it looks very 1970s

>wtf is that shit on their right arms?
Spare resistors.

>t. Beardlets

Attached: E14663EA-F4DF-44BA-B0B2-748B038F7BC7.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Murder the casting director

Attached: 147052703131.jpg (610x264, 22K)

No, the '70s were colorful.

Hmm

Attached: sw-command-map.jpg (596x960, 93K)

What is china?

so your world view is formed by /pol/memes ?

underated

Geonosians

Attached: 1568167021016.jpg (255x255, 21K)

>laser guns have barrels
>they also have stocks
>and scopes
>but the lasers are slow as shit
>and its light, why the fuck does it need a barrel to shoot out of?

No, it's formed by reality. These soi-men all look like eachother, it's fucking scary

Kek based satan

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Have sex incel cuck loving nigger.

They aren't laser guns. They shoot plasma.

Are the prequels crypto genius? I almost feel like putting on Attack of the Clones and paying close attention to the boring parts that aren't with Anakin.

Dat trigger discipline doh

Neimoidian you fucking retard.
Fucking hell, is this fucking amateur hour?

This.

I thought summer was over.

Disney hates aliens for some reason

Here's a copypasta I made a while back on it:

As far as I know the only reason humans were so dominant in the OT is because of budget and Special effects restraints. In the prequels and the Old EU aliens were everywhere and you got the feeling of a gigantic galactic community.

However in the new films there’s almost no recurring alien/established species and when they do appear they’re often renamed as something else to separate them from the original species (such as Ithorians being renamed Ottegans in TLJ). In Solo the single passing shot of a Rodian has it as brown and without the “sparkling” eyes. Outside of the uninspired Maz who doesn’t appear much to begin with every single new major or supporting character is human. alien characters are relegated to one time gags, comedy, pets, or background constructs to show off “practical effects”. Alien characters from the OT was killed off like Ackbar in order to make way for more human characters. Chewie is sort of there but doesn’t do anything, just because he HAS to be there. And Often times whatever new aliens there are are just those weird dog faced things.

What’s more I’ve heard the new EU is actually saying that plagues and imperial genocides have nearly wiped out a lot of alien species, as a sort of excuse to write them out of the new setting. This is sort of bizarre and not only adds to the “Luke and everyone failed” problem lingering over the Disney films but also brings up issues for why would the Republic disarm itself and ignore the FO genocide by everybody but humans.

For Disney and KK who always talk about diversity it seems odd they’d ignore the diversity angle of the galactic community in place of unnecessary human centrism.

How many bulldog ayys will be Rise of Skywalker?

no. It's like how in dark crystal age of resistance everyone likes skesis even though they're the bad guys

Disney has killed off most ayys from the nu-EU. They've said that First Order genocides and "plagues" humans are immune to have devastated alien populations. It's why everything is mostly humans now.

Criminally fucking underrated.

Attached: 1460060964086.png (1536x498, 1.73M)

Part of that is because we understand that Skeksis can't help but be exactly how they are.

Looks like they used a generic AR-15 stock for that blaster lol

Attached: best-ar-15-stocks-buying-guide-1.jpg (640x299, 100K)

I remember after watching Last Jedi I said to my normalfag friends that the resistance looks too much like university students and don't look like they could realistically put up a fight and they all agreed.

I hate the commie fucks that fought in the war but if you want to base them off of a leftist resistance group pick shit out of the spanish civil war or something instead of climate change protests.

Attached: Yowza.png (437x546, 361K)

Its almost as if we're seeing two completely different deployments and circumstances, in the same picture. Weird.

>The Resistance is unrealis....

Attached: 1031869789.jpg (1000x541, 117K)

>tfw you don't care about the blacks and women being everywhere as much as the fact that there's no more aliens

Attached: 47deb0cc6c9174e8e37a1ee2967fe63f.jpg (750x623, 56K)

wtf are you talking about both had plenty and they were boring or served no plot at all

That's what I mean. In the Old EU and prequels aliens were more than gag characters or pets. They seemed like real characters with personalities.

why are they the resistance when the republic is the government?

I'm hoping that the 3rd movie will finally explain this

Hahahaha

Space antifa

>big ass eyes
>attitude more akin to that of jews (yeah I know toydarians are jews but neimoidian are jew like as well)

Yeah no. The fucking hordes of bugs are definitely the chinese of the SW universe.

>man correctly pointing barrel downwards
>woman pointing it right at the other dude
Amazing

Except his is still pointed at that bitches legs. But sure I get your point

The weapons don't even make sense... fuck. look at that... It HAS A FUCKING EJECTION PORT. WHY DOES A GODDAMN LASER NEED AN EJECTION PORT, SON OF A BITCH

To disperse head dude

Republic got Blown up, the resistance is just Leia Private army because no one listened to her.

Impossible, this shit looks way too manly and facist

Jesus Christ I want someone to rape Kathleen Kennedy

Attached: 1328115651710.jpg (659x591, 30K)

the entire republic was the five planets that were all next to each other that got blowed up by the super deathstar

I was watching this piece of shit the other day and realized how in almost every scene there are too many extras just walking around in the background...like for no reason.

Not that guy, but Neimoidians are obviously based on Imperial Chinese bureaucrats.
>Ming dynasty inspired clothing.
>Oval shaped eyes and flat faces.
>Arrogant cultural chauvinists.
>Massive hubris.
>Zero empathy.
>Cowards.
>Have a shit tier army of (literal) robotic goons that give up the moment the leaders die and aren't good for anything except suppressing barbarians.

I get your confusion about their jewish traits, since Chinks are basically just yellow robot versions of the jews, but yeah, they're definitely supposed to be Chinese.
George lucas really fucking loved flash gordon and Imperial space chinks are the main antagonist in that, so the Neimoidians are probably his take on that. It's probably also also why Armidala wears central Asiatic inspired outfits.

Attached: Imperial Examination for Government Positions.jpg (800x765, 173K)

Not that user but I like the idea of mindless insects being chinks as well.

man magpul must be making a killing off of hollywood