Me on the left

me on the left

Attached: 2596F44E-3C54-4070-B82E-CCFC325D0CE6.jpg (640x557, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me in the orange
My name is Kevin btw

Based chads in the back not even looking in their general direction

Attached: 3p0m0mpc0kn31.jpg (493x929, 41K)

Now post what he looks like now.

Attached: JUSTconnor3.jpg (897x945, 50K)

Attached: rzvqR2r.jpg (461x468, 18K)

Kinda me unironically, i will live longer now to use the internet more

Her face says it all

Attached: fit.gasm.webm (992x566, 1.06M)

>had to make an apologetic video making excuses why he lost his roid gains
>his videos are sponsored by hair loss companies now

"Chad"

Attached: cYIsWzx.jpg (1152x762, 97K)

Roida giveth, roids taketh away.

To be fair the guy on the right looks like he has really bad form, probably from not using full range and in general looks like he trains purely for hypotrophy, beginner mistake.
You can look good even at that size but you need better form, perseverance and guidance. Dude on the left if he's his friend he's completely clueless as a trainer.

>no girl will ever look at me like that

Attached: why.jpg (523x508, 27K)

oh god she did the lip bite thing, I haven't seen a woman do that for me since college

thicc brunette girl wants that dad bod benis

Just talk about your dying mom

how tall is he anyway? Absolute mog, even the manlet's girlfriend is taller lmao

Chad kino

Attached: thumb.gif (500x279, 1.06M)

the idea of this making someone so angry they investigated him and drew red circles on his hairline is much funnier than the meme
insecurecel

Middle dude's got some nice nips.

rip hairline

At least he's getting more attention than everyone in here combined. I'd rather be small and talked about all the time than be a fit god sitting in a basement noone knows about.

it's just mature

Attached: 1566057847968.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Another braincels invader. Fuck off, you chineless faggot.

MORE LIKE BALD MURPHY

you incel lookism fucks are fucking DONE

DONE

Attached: lmao.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

HE CUTE

Attached: 1553852248368.png (720x720, 1.24M)

the best he can get are these fat slags?
that's pretty sad

>investigate him
>insercurecel
He's a guy that spends all day every day getting shirtless on the beach and asking girls for attention.

>i t-totally dont lurk briancels constantly
lmao

That's funny and charming though. Unless the girlfriend is a humorless slut

Those three are some of the ugliest people I've seen, just purge with fire

Guaranteed that comic book guy is happier and has many more opportunities to get the suck treatment. You should probably dilate.

found the guy who looks like him lmao

What has happened since then?

>tfw more jacked than this faggot but my balls are still fucking huge because I didn't roid and shoot massive loads
feels good to have 1237 ng/dL blood test

me on the right

6'0 vs 5'11 vs 5.11.5

will they ever learn?

post body

post body

The guy on the right has fucking self esteem issues up the ass. Arm chair psychology all you want but the way he chose to excercise shows in his build and he looks fucking ridiculous.

post coom

Tell me I'm gonna make it.

Attached: 1568917569335-1.jpg (268x326, 22K)

post milkies

yeah he completely skipped back and shoulders the mong

you're just jealous of his TITS

I transitioned after realizing I am a woman. Chopped off my fucking dick, got some tiddied, the whole kit and caboodle.

post face with timestamp

Attached: 1564970570931.jpg (825x1100, 348K)

i love mal

And if you're a fucking midget, that alongside back and forearms are what you need to work on. If you're under five nine you simply don't have the real estate to have the kind of aesthetic that taller men have, but you can just make yourself dense to a degree they can't.

post real body

Attached: IMG_221.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

Cope harder.

Attached: 1568919541024-1.jpg (675x869, 94K)

too bad about your incel chin, you'd probably be gorgeous

how the fuck?

Attached: 1.png (564x441, 492K)

klinefelter's

it's a ftm tranny

Fretting about what women think is more beta than being short.

Post face
Most of Yea Forums looks like shit but takes it out on other people,that shows your insecurities and projections.

He's telling a sad story here.

t. MGTOW

I can't, I'm an internationally renowned celebrity and the damage it would do to my career would be too much. Sorry about your shit genetics, you can get a jaw implant nowadays to fix it right up.

thought he was jacking one off

post milkies henry

Pathetic.

>Pathetic
Yes, I already pointed out your genetics.

they drew a circle around his whole face. ur the one who noticed the hairline

Girls just care about a good face,body is not important

Attached: 1568995981123-1.jpg (469x264, 30K)

wait jared looks like THAT ?!

Girls only care about money

It's called self respect, gay boy.

stay mad, losers

Attached: 4chan.jpg (768x650, 48K)

>even roided chad can get only 3/10
The fuck's happening with society?

me in the back with my gym bro while other dude films us

You first.

Cute tiny feet

Based.

How come nobody critiques the girl in this photo?

She's so fucking fat and honestly would be lucky to fuck the manlet

You got a long way to go. You can do it bro.

nice gyno

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xl95oxMK7r

Attached: 1568157971805.png (285x139, 25K)

who let that giant baby near that gun

Even if she's 4/10 you would still beg her for sex that's why incel.

what is this bodytype called

>hating fem-cushions in the year of the slampig
you aren't gonna make it retard

Get off my board Tyrone.

Guys like on the left look like real life cartoons.

Why should body even matter anyways?

The only time you actually see it is when you're fucking or being intimate, which is probably like less than a quarter of the time you spend together

klinefelter

The tutankhamun

>black socks without slacks
stop doing this, you slobs.

you quoted the wrong post

Alright Yea Forums post height and weight.
With face pic if you can,lets see who's /fit/

The not so grump

THE NATTY LIMIT

The Tutankhamun.

https www medicaldaily com/king-tuts-feminine-hips-revealed-pharaoh-suffered-several-afflictions-because-his-307548

Attached: tut.png (399x297, 65K)

this

How fat are you?

Slightly. I've been ill, now I'm going back to normal.

he dummy thicc

kek

Post body

>1237 ng/dL blood test

literally impossible natty

god DAMN

literally no changes except for flexing

5'9
145 lbs

are you bald yet, quads?

Attached: timing (1).jpg (800x640, 48K)

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with male physical flaws? Constantly mocking short guys, balding guys, small dicked guys. Why not mock women with saggy tits or cellulite instead?

Quiet whore

Attached: 1160468304.png (641x960, 609K)

How the fuck do I get rid of acne scars

No, just imagine a muscular upper body with some extra lbs (no man tits yet) and level one love handles.

>If you successfully approach women, you’re “insecure”
The absolute state of envyfags

Attached: 1547757150323.webm (460x258, 489K)

neck yourself, reddit

anyone know her name

Attached: 1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (1024x615, 73K)

Grow a beard, or get rich

She literally rubs her fanny and bites her lip.

WHY AM I SO STUPID UGLY AND GAY??

Attached: 1568212145950.png (840x854, 412K)

Dussin?

Post man tits

And you’re helping to maintain this by continuing to mock men for physical attributes that they can’t change. If you want things to change you should be working on making WOMEN more insecure about their bodies.

Eh? What am I supposed to be looking at here?

women don't care, it's programmed into them. While they might be insecure about their bodies they'll never settle for the beta willingly, just as a last resort.

Attached: JUSTconnor4.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

based
It's face and height
I see 5'3 manlets cope with huge arms, it doesn't make them look any better

Bro

Attached: Fat-Oskar.jpg (667x1000, 320K)

They flex and are Chad. And no.

She's packing some pounds on her

She could also just have to piss really bad.

POST YOU MILK FILLED MEN BREASTS NOW

literally me lol

starting strength, 6 months in

Are you trying to get me to kill myself?

where do you live where you "see" 5'3 males on a regular basis? oompa loompa land

I genuinly have not seen a guy shorter than 5'8 something maybe in years.

the john boyega

>post body

Attached: 58CEC318-90FA-41AC-B3FB-6BF5099033B2.jpg (1125x1424, 319K)

Just imagine Ahnold's 1980's chest under a white t-shirt. Bonus: didn't lift jack fuck to get 'em. Thanks, dad.

that isnt you >hmm

oh nononono

What?

>Just imagine Ahnold's 1980's chest under a white t-shirt
STOP TEASING ME, POST YOUR BOOBS NOW. I NEED TO COOOOOOOOOOM!

That's a mirror you retard

Just add some weight in the middle and sides and that's me, also my hair is black/dark brown. Yes am white.

Attached: my chest.jpg (237x213, 10K)

>black hair
Oh..., forget it, I don't want to see your boobs anymore. You probably have brown nipples too.

>You probably have brown nipples too.
They're pink.

>spend hours in the gym, pushing your body to the limits
>carefully control your diet, depriving yourself of food you'd love
>carefully sculpt your appearance by managing facial hair, straightening and whitening your teeth, styling your hair, etc etc
>developing your skills and pursuing hobbies that you believe women will find interesting
All of this just to have a chance of dating some sloppy, chunky, cookie-gorging roastie with a basic personality whose hobbies consist of Netflix and fucking around on her phone, but who will nevertheless spend her entire relationship with you absolutely convinced that she still somehow deserves better (and listening to the media that convince her that she's right).

How about now?

Attached: lazy edit.png (605x454, 319K)

Chad face and Chad frame
None of which i have.

Attached: 1566916678387.png (917x871, 198K)

One on the right still fucking looks bizzare. He didn't do the right excercise for his body type.

>pink
Sure they are.

no shit newfag

I know what you're doing. Sorry, you'll just have to imagine.
>mfw I skipped the starter and intermediate settings on the leg machine that time I had a trial membership and several guys got jealous and insecure
:)

5'9
208 pounds

Both of those fuccbois look like wet noodles

Stop repling to me. I don't want to see your ugly brown nipples.

The Grinch

>smaller than his own fucking wife
>chad frame
Manlets, when will they ever learn?

>9
tAEHE , AN WE ,, O WAIT OH

lISTEN dONT BE THAT CUNT . AN ..

gOOD bLESS ME THE rEST .

llSTEN i nEED gUYS WHO STRUGGLING AT THE WORST AS IS !!! THEN we Need you to STOP THIS ANTI -TORY Brigade farmers an shotguns in hand
just listen ok

I dont know how to read this chart am I retarded

5'9" 165 lbs

Ok will do.

I like Return of the Jedi.

Attached: 1568693146303.png (1234x1200, 345K)

tory regime . Jews alot .. but jews were all involved Go after ..

most guys were jews .. inb4
an Openly saying Cunt jews .

we MI5

is it even worth it to get a six pack to get more girls? they don't seem to care much

Not attractive. He neglects his stomach and does too much arms and bag. he looks like a mammal.

Made me kek

Get one to keep them

When put like that, it actually sounds pretty based.

>mfw literally me
I honestly don't think there is a character that captures pure autism, spite and delusions of grandeur, alongside empty excuses and obvious self-destruction, more than Doctor Doom. He is truly, /ourguy/.

Attached: Fantastic Four Annual 03-002.jpg (2002x1654, 1.05M)

>is it even worth it to get a six pack to get more girls?
No, remember the "dad bod'" is now in. Girls want a strong man, but they don't want to bounce off his stomach. Basically a small gut is now considered sexy.

>tfw based dadbod at 23
Am I gonna make it?

>believing what women say
Men have naturally lower bodyfat than women. Having visible abs is the body equivalent of having a strong jawline and high cheekbones. It's masculine, and therefore attractive.

>me on the right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Lol ok, but even married women have asked if I want to be a secret. And I won't do it, I hate cheating scum, but women want a guy in between

thoughts on this webm of hayley williams of paramore miring a man after her divorce?

Attached: 1512875654831.webm (1080x1920, 2.91M)

Nah, i don't think so. He's probably just built that way; people's muscle insertions are not all exactly the same. and also he is probably not on gear so his deltoids aren't massive like the other guy's. Maybe he could try to work harder on his deltoids, though.

sóylent not even once

>the virgin projectors
>the chad reflections

Meh, my face is considered very handsome, so women don't give a shit what my stomach looks like.

you can't lift yourself tall, manlet

To be lifting an helping more.

5’9

Even if Conor wasn't there to mog him he'll still look like shit.

His a fridge and his nipples are in a horrible position and has only lower chest and no upper. Looks fucking weird

its wrong

>tfw naturally shitty body
Why was I cursed with a wide pelvis and a thick, protruding butt? My waist is just under 32" with firm abs, but my hips are still 39 something.

5'1 312

Hi, John Boyega.

Attached: broad.jpg (493x863, 41K)

on the axis you have the attractiveness so 100 is a 10/10
pick any point you like on either axis, like female 20
then go up until you hit the graph line
then go in the direction towards the other axis
where you end up is what the starting point thinks acceptable hotness is

in my example a 2/10 chick thinks a 7.8/10 dude is acceptable attractiveness for a man

But why do I?

I do occassionaly, cause it's amusing. It's a containment sub for morons convinced of their own brilliance whilst wallowing in self pitying. It's amusing.

THICC

Having a fit stomach means better fitting clothes and better health, so you're not wrong. Huge guts are always bad.

What's even the sauce of this? I really wanna know the origin and this freak's name. I'll add him to the Travis Bowdish-Jsanza-Blackops2Cel chimera abomination.

accept monkey see do do

Attached: monkey se do peg.jpg (590x403, 45K)

If you were leaner, your face would be more attractive
Ok bro. Find some examples of women salivating over fat dad guts and I might believe you. Up to this point, I've only ever seen women show by their actions that they're most attracted to a lean physique.

The dad bod thing was meme'd cause it was considered oddly attractive in spite of the extra fat; it's not some ideal.

Post balls.

About the only thing I could do would be to completely stop lower body exercise and hope my muscles atrophy to nothing, but that seems like a bad idea.

>If you were leaner, your face would be more attractive
Duh. Even with some extra weight, I'm still good, though.
>Ok bro. Find some examples of women salivating over fat dad guts and I might believe you.
You're online, start paying attention.
>Up to this point, I've only ever seen women show by their actions that they're most attracted to a lean physique
They're attracted to guys who are taller than them and are at least a 5/10. Women are far more forgiving than most think. Ever notice the epic trolls some hot women are with? Think the guys are all rich? Guess what, life is weirder than that. Women want a predator, a James Bond; etc.

In the pink zone, more men like women than women like men
In the blue zone, more women like men than men like women
The curve represents the transitionary point, i.e. Women at 20% attractiveness (A 2/10) becomes likely to find a man at >80% attractiveness (An 8/10 or up) attractive, but a woman at 80% attractiveness only begins to find men attractive in the highest percentiles

Either it's a horrible idea or you could become the hot new Star Wars alien.

Any chance he's wearing really shitty, baggy trousers that give the illusion of this wide hip bodytype or do we have multiple bigs of Boyega with those child birthing hips? But the hips, if really that big, is merely insult to injury considering his face.

mogged

>Ever notice the epic trolls some hot women are with
I see people say this, but the amount of times I've seen it out and about in real life are certainly next to none. Truly unattractive guys seem to typically be alone or are paired up with similarly unattractive women. If anything I much more often see doughy, frumpy women paired up with reasonably attractive, somewhat fit guys.

ayyyyyyyy

Attached: 1568705806108.gif (544x560, 438K)

Boomer reply style. I'm not saying a higher bf% guy is condemned to inceldom, I'm just saying lower bf% is more attractive.

>or do we have multiple bigs of Boyega with those child birthing hips?
His ample hips are on display plenty in TFA.

Women don't value specific physiques as an achievement, it's a matter of flipping a switch in her brain from "He's normal" to "He's buff"
A six pack will certainly help but being shredded is just one facet of the facade you present in order to make a girl momentarily infatuated with you and want to be around you, and without the right social skills it's all sort of a mute point and you aren't going to get anywhere, like a sports car with no engine

Pathetic. Leave in shame.

Dude, believe it. You're just remembering the hottest women with guys close to matching because the media is gay and you're insecure.

>Pathetic. Leave in shame.
Take your meds

Attached: 1506239505923.jpg (1600x900, 134K)

5'7
132 pounds

Roger from America Dad?

redd it bitches leave

manlet

Bodybuilders aren't allowed into PF and you're certainly not allowed to take your shirt off or flex.