REE

REE

Attached: shock4-300x133.png (300x133, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VA8jv1M6Y2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst shot in an otherwise great movie.

>"MAMMY!"
What did Ridley Scott mean by this?

Attached: 1488092461733s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What's funny about this scene is that Lambert was responsible for navigation (i.e. just doing his regular job) and he fails miserably because he's a tranny. He doesn't realize that a 2D screen is modeling a 3D environment.

Ignoring the "egg" scene from the DC, the implication is that Dallas is killed outright at this point in the film, in the TC. So, Dallas is the third to die.

The point being that thus far, the actors have died in the same order that their characters did. There is a very good chance that this trend will continue - Tom Skerritt would be next, and the women (Veronica Cartwright is a woman although her character wasn't), who played the last two alive, are significantly younger than the men, generally speaking (and women live longer besides).

There are plenty of other bad shots. Such is movies in the 1970s.

>Lambert
>he
........I'm sorry, what?

>The worst shot in an otherwise great movie.
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8jv1M6Y2g
>0:31

You are one dumb blind motherfucker.
On average, movies looked better back than they do now.

Wrong

That shot is okay, it's the sudden jump cut to the real head that's fucking awful.

That's more shit editing

I was just having a bit of fun. (There's an employee card in Aliens which states that Lambert is an MtF tranny. Many Yea Forums posters reject this as non-canon both because it's pozzed PC messaging, and also because Aliens itself is currenly unpopular with the present Yea Forums generation (this pendulum will swing back in a few years, it always does)

Ep9 leaks?

*blocks your path*

Attached: alien-designers-making-ash-look-gross.jpg (1300x649, 107K)

Elaborate.

Could Ridley Scott be considered Dadcore?

100%

I demand source, this sounds like fucking bullshit

Tell us why its the worst shot?

I dont think its bad, but what makes it a tiny bit awkward, or different compared to todays style. Is the Alein just kinda still, but reaches the hands out. There is no forward momentum on the creature that tells us, hes plowing through and into dallas. Its more like.. "Suprise!, jazz hands!" Of course, that gesture is suggestive in nature Dallas is fucked, not literal. If the alein had some forward movement on its body, it would be more to your liking?

Although you can't actually make it out too well in the film proper (maybe some user can prove me wrong with a screenshot), the card is here. It's very common knowledge, user. They've been laying the groundwork for today's clown world, brick by brick, since the 1960s.

Attached: yep.png (1024x697, 307K)

The Xenomorph being ejected into space is worse

Who wrote this I wonder

what the FUCK