This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision...

This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within - this gleaming radiant marble. I had known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I was happy that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced - a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

Attached: Maj.png (1061x792, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX84iQ_tTU8
youtube.com/watch?v=OIfyR0XFhSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOLD?

Attached: GeorgeHammondConfused.jpg (700x393, 130K)

sums up the quality disparity between TP and XFiles

Malick sampled this monologue on Knight of Cups.

Extremely based character, as was bobby

I miss him bros

Malick has alzheimers

>XFiles
Yea Forums really is full of retards

S3 > S2 finale > S1 > S2 > pile of shit > all James scenes

Attached: dougie josie.jpg (866x960, 58K)

>goolds

youtube.com/watch?v=yX84iQ_tTU8

based General Hamham

I miss comfy shows, why do commie fucks have to make everything brutalist in nature.
I hate them so much.

Being denied season 3 until after his death was a tragedy. He was supposed to have a much larger role in the 90s plans for a season 3--being the central figure to rescue Cooper from the Lodge.

rewatching twin peaks. Still havent got to that scene but i know my eyes will water down. FUCK

Why were RDA's bosses always so based and bald?

Based

Anyone else love the way Briggs speaks, he’s very articulate

yes, we all do. you're not unique in recognizing this

Don S Davis was actually a double for the bald boss dude during filming for MacGuyver

Yeah, I'm rewatching it too and hearing Briggs speak is always great. I also love Bobby's expressions.

S2 had such kino episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=OIfyR0XFhSM

Season 2 is underrated, thought some parts like James and that woman were boring.

Attached: ben horne.gif (500x285, 1.89M)