CAN'T HE JUST BUY IT BACK?

Attached: George-Lucas.jpg (1400x730, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/DIS/disney/debt-equity-ratio
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/george-lucas-showed-original-unaltered-cut-star-wars-publicly-time/
slashfilm.com/geroge-lucas-says-empire-strikes-back-was-the-worst-star-wars-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disney bought it from him for a price. That price is now quadrupled because it's owned by Disney.

What makes you think he'd even want it back?

That won't happen, user. Sorry.

This

>Paid in Disney stocks for giving Disney the rights to his own movies.
You're really surprised he called Disney "white slavers"?

Georges leech family have spent all his money,

FORGIVE US, GEORGE! WE WERE YOUNG AND STUPID AND EASILY SWAYED BY SHITTY INTERNET CRITICS!

Why would he? You didn't appreciate his genius.

Why not? Better off waiting for Disney to waste all their money on Star Wars until they are willing to sell the rights for a pittance.

You know buying it back won't reverse time and undo the ST? He can't resurrect Fisher, convince Harrison and Hammil to come back and do a "good version".

It's probably less valuable of a brand than when he sold it so maybe yeah

The sellers remorse is far over with by now.

Deep down we know he wish he never fully selled all of it. Should have made a license deal for some years.

Yes

He only sold it to them on the condition they ruin the franchise but not in a critically recognized way.

>Deep down we know
No we don't.

Rumor is he gets royalties from his original characters, and that's why they are getting killed

He could just declare everything other than the prequels to be non-canon and continue where Revenge of the Sith left off, do a new and better OT.

That makes zero fucking sense because Disney and Marvel are constantly pumping out comics starring the old characters. They're using them more than they're using the new characters.

They're killing them off because the actors are old.

Go outside, please

I hope not. It would be worse in his hands.

The fuck are you saying, he accepted the money so either he didn't care or didn't care enough.

He can't even if fans all over the world donated $10 just for the cause.

Noice

sneethe

>Gets AGRESSIVELY bullied away from the franchise
>Full on doctumenaries made over how hated he is
>All because he made some movies people didn't like.
>Meanwhile the exact same thing is happening to the CURRENT makers of star wars movies, showing people have learned absolutely nothing
>"He probably wants it back though!!"

Yeah nah. Star wars fans are some of the most toxic people on the planet and George knows that more than anybody. I'm happy he is finally free from you fucking spaztics.

Attached: 1526771934590.png (789x750, 18K)

Why? He still owns a lot of stock in Disney and Disney have to pay him a fee to use the OT/PT characters.

I literally don't understand the point of spreading this rumor. It's it supposed to make him look bad or something?

>why, yes, i listen to the Beach Boys, how could you tell?

George-Lucas is old, why would he care about some old art he did.
Also he has the movie to make any movie he wants. He should a make a updated THX 1138 or something even more anvangaude if he wants to make a movie, or just enjoy being old and rich

>paid in stocks.

Holy fuck was Lucas really this retarded?

*has the money to make..

Let it die

You can sell stocks dummy

stock should at least preform better than inflation, something even bonds cant do right now

He could live off the dividends alone... that still leaves him with $4bil worth of stocks to sell off when he wants.

Based frog

Comics have a low cost in production compared to movies.

Why would it make him look bad?

No its genius really
>Huge entity
>Sell one of the most profitable franchises ever to said entity
>get stocks in return ensuring huge income from said stocks as well as possibility of taking over said entity and making even more money

With the amount of stocks he has, he's basically one of the head honchos of Disney.

Reminder the Plinkett reviews have yet to be refuted after a decade.

>Reminder the Plinkett reviews have yet to be refuted after a decade.
Plinkett is a huge faggot. Who wants to watch a review where a dude that sounds like hes having an aneurism while drunk is talking?

In a couple of months, considering the devaluation of the IP, everyone can buy it.

I wonder if user knows that Plinkett is a character.

NIGGA I GOT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD
WHY WOULD I WANT TO BUY BACK RESPONSIBILITY
LUL

Refuted how? It's just a series of opinions.
>I think Star Wars should use lightsabers more sparingly.
Yeah? I don't agree.

>can’t argue a single point made
>h-he talks stupid!
Cope

>Brainlets that don't know how stocks work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Prequeldrones can't argue against RLM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fine you want me to argue against Plinkett?
Plinketts hatred for the Prequels are based on nostalgia for the OT. He wants those movies. He doesn't want the prequels, he doesn't want OT light in the sequels, he wants the OT.
That's it. He has OT fan boy autism. He whines about CGI and Jar jar, while ignoring the deeper storyline of palpatine slowly climbing his way to the top of government, and the jedi order having flaws and being prideful causing their down fall
Instead he ignores these parts, and complains about
>hurr durr dere goofy character in my movie
>hurr durr lucas no make OT again

He ruined a beloved trilogy first by ending it with teddy bears instead of destruction because he wanted to sell more toys and happy meals, then he went on to make a disgraceful film in Phantom, apparently high on huffing his own farts and thinking he could do it all himself.

He ruined Star Wars and turned it into a joke. Then he sold it to a bunch of people who made a slightly better, but still shit trilogy.

We can see pretty clearly now that much of the plinkett criticism was on point, and that the original trilogy consisted of many talented nerds who worked together to build something great. George was surrounded by yes men in later life, and should have recruited from a large pool of talent to make his films.

>He ruined a beloved trilogy
>beloved trilogy
>ruined
Get your head together.

Attached: todd and carrie fisher.jpg (618x410, 79K)

>literally fucking goes into detail about the plot of the prequels it in the review
Pls just go back to r/prequelmemes. Sheev posting was not sincere love for the movies.
It’s funny because political intrigue and the fall of the Jedi would be a good movie if le based George could write a script.

Fuck off zoomie. Like you know anything about Star Wars.

Jedi was meant to end with nearly everyone dead and Luke walking off into the distance. It was meant to be dark, and nearly had Lynch as a director.

Attached: Lucas.jpg (512x288, 53K)

>It’s funny because political intrigue and the fall of the Jedi would be a good movie if le based George could write a script.
I guarantee if George had made it look lived in like the OT and not used so much cgi, plinkett would be outside skywalker ranch trying to suck his dick

t. noomer

I love the prequels but I can admit that some of that is nostalgia since they were releasing when I was a kid. I would never argue that Episode 1 or 2 is as good as the OT but I still know they're well made, intricately designed movies with passion and drive in them. Why cant OTfags do the same?

>Slightly better

I don't think so, Jim

Nothing about how he fucked it all up and should have done things differently and made better films, just waah people are mean about me ruining my cinema dynasty.

George should have taken a lesson form the Japanese directors he admired so much and issue a public apology, bow, and commit seppuku.

>Well made, intricately designed
Cgi background is not well made or intricate.

By any standard, nu wars is better than prequel. However, both are shit, so it's really just comparing the quality of corn in someone's turd.

Star Wars movies have cheesy operatic dialogue by design. It is actually a part of the appeal, and seeing the sequels made me realise that.

Poor George, if anything good has come from nuwars it's that people have recognized some good in the prequels and that he was proven right. OT autism will never be satisfied, when you go in a different direction you get shit on, and when you basically redo the OT you put out shit and get shit on.
It's funny, I remember everyone saying only TPM "feels" like Star Wars but I think that's because it was mostly celluloid. Nothing nuWars has produced has felt even remotely "Star Warsy" while looking at the PT you can tell that it's the same universe, continuity, vision as the OT.

Almost every background in the Prequels was either digital matte or a miniature that was composted into the shot of the actors.

That would have been needlessly dark. Darker isn't better by default.

>Jedi was meant to end with nearly everyone dead and Luke walking off into the distance. It was meant to be dark,
t. Lawrence Kasdan

I disagree. Not to say the prequels aren't dogshit for multiple reasons, but I think the fleshing out of the universe done in the prequels, poorly executed as it was, is leagues better than the nothing retread done in nuwars. By that metric, I think the prequels are better, but as you said the difference is so small it really is like picking between a douche and turd sandwich.

It is only canon when Lucas has wrote or supervised the creation of Star Wars media or products. Anything else is fan ficton including the new Disney movies.

>Lucas leads a shareholder revolt of Disney, gets installed as CEO
>announces more fairy-tale movies, several featuring Baba Yaga
>schedules a special press announcement about star wars in front of the lucasfilm building
>no announcement, after ten minutes of waiting kennedy comes out the door crying, carrying a cardboard box full of her shit

Attached: 1311412111968.jpg (400x858, 96K)

The Phantom Sentence (of the contract)
>Always Jew there are

Nah you're a fag. The only thing he did wrong was the Special Editions.

>We can see pretty clearly now that much of the plinkett criticism was on point
Lmao, quite the opposite. I used to think they were on point but I have come to realize how many of the criticisms are heavily biased personal opinion, pointless nitpicking, or just plain incorrect. He deftly avoids showing a lot of the behind the scenes footage that would contradict many of his points.
Plinkett is entertaining though, that's for sure.

That's gay. The ending to ROTJ is perfect.

The difference isn't that small. The prequels actually had a minimal of thought into the overall story while the sequels can barely keep a story together within two movies. Like, I hated AOTC the most of the prequels but there is a story with a character arc between TPM and AOTC. I can't even say that for TFA and TLJ.

if you're already a multibillionaire, how exactly does your life improve by having more billions? would've made more sense to hold onto the thing which will eternalize you

george is retarded

>how exactly does your life improve by getting stock aka control of a company

Comics don't make money so the royalty surrendered is absurdly low.
Toys, merchandise, and movies are what bring in revenue. When they bring in revenue.

When did you realize that this board was unironically flaming dogshit for plebs?

You are welcome to disagree, but it doesn't mean you aren't still wrong.

I would rather someone shat a good solid corny shit on my forehead (nu wars) that I could then wipe off and move with my life after, rather than spraying an orbital anal canon of fetid stinking diarrhea that splashes all over me and runs down my face entering my eyes and nostrils and clogging my throat and staining my clothes and my very soul (prequels).

That explains a lot

Attached: The Magnificent Kevin.png (213x215, 112K)

Solid post, but you seem to have mixed up your brackets, famalam.

I would prefer someone not shit on me at all. Can we agree to that?

Abolish intellectual property.

You must really love sand.

You seem to have wandered onto the wrong site there friendo.

True enough. I've been getting shit on for over 10 years now.

>Deep down we know he wish he never fully selled all of it.

Attached: B79AB3C3-1E6D-4BD8-828F-66E57B800781.gif (500x382, 167K)

It's not even a bad line.

Attached: speshul.jpg (700x933, 60K)

Why is it bad?

The difference is enormous. It's like night and day. NuWars literally feels like a parody of Star Wars. Like the whole is tongue-in-cheek. The PT is completely sincere and full of passion.

All the passion of a 12 year old downie tasked with created a prequel to Star Wars.

This^^
Spaceballs was more Star Wars than the sequels.

That's half the appeal of Star Wars. It's like a child got all of his toys out, and staged a battle between cowboys and spacemen. That is the very spirit of Star Wars.

Disney has damaged the brand. Lucas will buy it back at a scratch and dent sale when Dibsney has to make a $56B lump sum payment next summer. I'm gonna need about tree fiddy

Attached: Lucas Pottery.jpg (659x659, 99K)

>tfw feds launching an investigation on the mouse
How fucked is the mouse if they are proven they did some stupid shit with their money?

No, the prequels aren't even 'so bad its good' fun to watch. Outside of a handful of scenes, they're boring and downright painful to watch. The only thing, the ONLY thing, the prequels do better than all the others combined is the score. John Williams put his heart into that shit.

>macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/DIS/disney/debt-equity-ratio
Hrmmm maybe /biz/ can help me understand this

Attached: 29DEB5CA-1D63-4AA6-B904-3A7AB3208646.jpg (634x661, 138K)

You write like a 14 year old who thinks he’s the smartest one in the class.
>turned it into a joke
It was always a hokey sci-fi joke. The prequels elevated the franchise from a set of movies to a full universe but you were swayed by some fat dweeb who can’t understand the value of creative/expressive artistry through contemporary technology (early cgi). Don’t you have homework?

>MUH BULLIED
The game made serious bank and by the time he sold star wars people already got over it and just occasionally made fun of George. Its not like he even cared about people making fun of him for the prequels considering that he even starred in a few parodies. He just wanted money and Disney was offering it, sure he may have regretted it but at the end of the day he just wanted extra cash and didn't sell because of some non existent pressure.

Even if you find the PT "boring and downright painful", the ST is 10x worse. It's like an AI created those movies, they're so soulless and nonsensical.

This rumour makes zero sense, as he's paid in Disneybucks, he can't just sell them outright for dollars, he has to consult with other shareholders as he did when he got 400M out to buy his museum in Chicago.

Oh, I agree with you there. If I had to choose between the two trilogies to watch, I would pick the prequels every time. Those handful of scenes and score push it so far ahead of the sequels. Besides, I'd rather be bored than angry.

Does he even have a life outside of Star Wars?

He's a turbo autist and divorcee who really didn't even like directing movies, he just wanted to produce and do tech stuff but now he has nothing to geek out about because he has no sci-fi franchise he can greenscreen to death and his scripts are so terrible nobody will ever make them without the SW name to lend them credibility.

Unless he just wants to chill out and smoke weed all day he'll need to get the rights back because it's his only connection to the world.

Attached: 1505101225008.jpg (408x408, 18K)

I was in the cinema when phantom screened. I despised it long before people hung out on the internet.

You are a tedious little shit who only defends muh prequels because /pol/ told you to, seeing as they are so stupid they will defend anything or anyone in their holy permavirgin war.

I bet you have to divide your incredibly valuable time between defending Michael Jackson and defending Jar Jar threads. Get fucked boomer. Go back to Breitbart.

if it involves tax fraud then very, nothing is able to avoid the IRS's wrath

Other than some people stepping down or the blame being pushed on to some underlings, they'll pay a hefty fine but nothing really will change.

He basically agreed to give Star Wars to mommy for good boy points, the deal he made is honestly ridiculous when you think about it. Everyone remembers muh 4 billion dollars, but in reality is 4 billions worth of Disney stocks, actually it would be worth 4.12 billion dollars now.

But then again Lucas was always a good businessman, so maybe he knows something about Disney that we don't and he actually expects his stocks to rise in value dramatically.

Half of it was in cash.

Attached: rey slavers.jpg (717x641, 166K)

Whole Disney deal was stock, 100% stock, he sold something like half a billion of it immediately after other individual shareholders agreed, but he never received a dollar per se from the Mouse.

Did he really do any better with it? He got 2 good ones out of 6. Disney can still beat him at that rate.

What's there to refute? They're imbeciles with imbecile-style opinions.

Daily reminder legitimately found Palpatine's uncomplicated usurpation plot confusing, that's how fucking stupid those guys are.

Individual shareholders are not publicly known, but if I recall before the Star Wars buyout some analysts actually found out Lucas would be the second biggest owner of Disney, technically.

This. It's obvious Palpatine set things up that no matter which side won, he came out on top.

Hammil would come back. It's a shame about Fisher but she was already pretty busted anyway, and no one ever gave two fucks about Harrison t b h.

>some analysts actually found out Lucas would be the second biggest owner of Disney,
LMAO
Oh Lucas, you magnificent bastard.

How come there were reports he gave tons of money from the sale to charity?

kek, fucking RLMdrones.

Tax write off, nobody rich donates to feel like a good person.

He already said he regretfed it years ago.

Remember the whole "white slavers" kerfuffle?

He sold it because the Plinkett Kool Aid drinking sheep fanbase made his life miserable. It was an emotional reaction that he almost instantly regretted.

>/pol/
What kind of deflection is this? Just because you can’t appreciate world building and the creation of peak EU content doesn’t mean I’m whatever you’re projecting. Even throwaway titles like Jedi Academy did more for SW than whatever disney is shoveling out now. Kotor1+2 only exist because of the prequels. You’re incapable of appreciating the larger scale impact of the prequels, every shot has details you could indulge in to make your own thoughts about the world this takes place in. It’s stupid to criticize an opera for having static painted set design, you can immerse yourself in the story regardless so don’t whine about how you didn’t like the cgi either.

What a disaster of a post. This is actually a pretty great example of the sort of people RLMlets are. Just read this fucking shit and imagine, really imagine, the person that wrote it.

>buys it back at half price
>his next film will be double the hype than if he never sold it.

Attached: lscfyp4o1cfz.png (1539x978, 678K)

>. It was an emotional reaction that he almost instantly regretted.
>implying he and Disney hadn't been in buyout talks for decades

Attached: lucas-beardless.jpg (500x642, 102K)

>sell healthy franchise for 4 billion
>buy it back for ~1 billion after Disney has run it into the ground in a matter of years
>make another quick 2 billion or so off new films and merch since audiences have been starved for content that isn't utter garbage

Based 4d chess business plan, Georgie.

Attached: 1568425015181.jpg (501x443, 105K)

>healthy

What does it matter? How much better can he eat if he has a hundred billion dollars instead of just a billion?

It was technically all stock, it's just that some of it he immediately sold back to Disney and it wasn't necessarily half of it, we only know about the amount that it was enough to build the black history museum that George always dreamt about, the rest is speculation

Attached: Butterfly_vs_Lion.jpg (1050x959, 317K)

Lel

Numbers and pic symbolism say we are both correct.

>implying he and Disney hadn't been in buyout talks for decades

You just made my point even stronger. For decades he kept telling them to get fucked until the fanbase finally pushed him over the edge.

Even if he did buy star wars back so what
He's wouldn't do anything anything with it besides maybe overview a video game or comic book or some crap based on it
Why do you think he sold star wars off to the mouse in the first place

George Lucas is easily the most interesting man in Hollywood. He's also the only one that has a soul.

What good would it do? Lucas can't save post-TLJ Star Wars anymore than Disney can. Nobody without a time machine or powers of resurrection can ever save Star Wars. It's done for. It's over.

Lucasfilm must be involved in these films according to the deal and remains independent from Disney. He's just shifting the blame.

Lucas ain't Hollywood, but otherwise redpilled.

There is some good stuff like the costuming of Amidala, Naboo gungan architecture etc, but it is all stuff George had nothing to do with and would have existed without him had someone else written the script and been calling the shots.

I do not need to make the equivalent of a 9 hour RLM style review to point out one by one all the stupid shit and weak scripting and characters and plot in these films.

They are the type of films that are so bad and so soulless and disappointing that people can usually see it for themselves and do not bother making posts on the internet defending them.

>b-b-but d-da sequels!!!

G.L. despises Hollywood to the core of his bones. He has always known it is a den of bloodsucking vipers. That is why he moved his base of operations to NorCal.

Dude he made a big profit and he wasn't making anymore movies.
He retired.
Buying it back means he has to do work.

>but it is all stuff George had nothing to do with and would have existed without him had someone else written the script and been calling the shots

>Outing yourself as a brainlet this hard.

Fucking everything passed through George and hqd to get his stamp of approval. He he is the ine that poimted the designers in the direction to go then kicked it straight back to the drawing board if it wasnt good enough.

Stocks went up over 30 dollars since he sold (could be more I am thinking from memory).
If he bought it for 4 billion then he made another billion due to it being worth more.
Also Lucas has a voice in disney now unless he sold all of his stock like a retard.

>They're killing them off because the actors are old.
Too bad all the Finn dolls are still overstock.

>yeah he made a bad choice when getting $4 billion in stock when its priced at $40 a share and is now worth $132 a share

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 6.17.07 PM.png (1950x688, 187K)

You're wrong, the art teaml at LFL is basically unchanged since the special editions. The same people who worked on the prequels then went on to work on the cartoons and eventually on the sequels.

Different management, different vision - or a lack of it.

Some of it is, some of it isn't.
That's what makes the Prequel reviews perfect as reviews, regardless of the material they discuss.
They're a good blend of technical and peer review.

4D chess

>Actually implyimg an enterprise completely and totally run by ((them)) wouldnt do anything and everything to minimize G.L.'s share of sheckels recieved and to fully maximize their own share of sheckels recieved by any means necessary.

Attached: oh-you.jpg (300x245, 10K)

He owns a big chunk of Disney, based retards, that's the reason why KK is still in charge and Rian gets his Trilogy, Lucas arts is literally independent and nobody gives fuck when they make bad decisions or anti pleb decisions, they are protected by Lucas.

I don’t think Plinkett even watched TPM. So Plinkett says that Valorum didn't need to send a commision to see if Amadila's claim was true, but wasn't the whole point that Valorum sent the Jedi behind the senates back?

Qui-Gon says thaf the negotiations will be short because people like the Trade Fed are cowards, so presumably Valorum had the same idea.
But the Jedi failed because of the Sith.

Valorum could have had the Jedi testify etc if they were successful, but they weren't, and he's already on shaky political ground. That would do him in.
And unlike many others we see in the senate, he's clearly a friend to the Jedi, going behind bureaucracy to use them.

Then Plinkett is saying that Qui-Gon should just steal the part from Watto, but that would mean Watto calling the hutts, which they can't have happen. Not to mention Jedi not being professional thieves, so they’d likely get caught stealing unless they succeed in mind tricking, which they didn’t.

Then Plinkett is saying that Windu should have sent more Jedi back to Naboo, even though the whole point is to draw Maul out, which he won't do if there are a whole gaggle of knights and masters there. Maul isn’t going to think he can solo an army of Jedi or even a large squad.

He knew it was a dying brand.

>Lucas arts is literally independent
Uh yeah, since they're all unemployed.

So I did some math
At the time george lucas bought eighty-one million disney stocks at 50 dollars each. (4.05 billion /50)
Now they are worth 133 dollars each.
He easily doubled his profits to 8 billion.
He made it big anons. With disney+ making stock go up to 150 dollars he would have tripled his profit.

You cant take it with you and nobody cares how much stock you owned when you die.

>George was surrounded by yes men in later life
This is the worst meme.
He had as much control over ANH as he did the PT.
Carrie Fisher script polished TPM.
He had a co-writer for AotC.
Spielberg came in for certain RotS sequences.

Lucas was surrounded by people who constantly challenged him and his ideas. Carrie edited the scripts to ESB. Hamil and Ford would change the dialogue and tell Lucas it was awful. Alec straight up told Lucas it was rubbish. Glover (General Veers) forced Lucas into making Veers assertive with Vader. Filoni always talks about them bickering back and forth. Lee changed some aspects of Dooku's character, I mean where does this bullshit come from? If you bothered to watch the BTS especially the TPM the crew tear into him.

When did you realize that Mike Stoklasa was absolutely wrong about absolutely everything?

Retard answer- After his TFA review.
Slightly slow but not quite drooling answer- after getting tricked by the Plinkett reviews and then over time realizing that Mike was just an asshurt nostalgiababby that framed opinions as facts and namedropped famous movies like Citizen Kane to sound smart.
Real nigga answer- At the part of the TPM review where Mike acts like Midichlorians demystify the force.

P.S.
George was the common element of the OT.
Kasdan and Kershner were not involved with ANH.
The Hyucks were not involved with ESB.
Kasdan was never good as evidenced by TFA. George was carrying Kasdan's dead weight.
George had no co director on the set of ANH.
Joe Johnston has said that ESB is "more of a Lucas film than a Kershner film".

etc etc etc

Attached: forecast1.jpg (992x744, 152K)

Leave Star Wars to me

Attached: Chris_Avellone.jpg (795x861, 193K)

I think he meant Lucasfilm and he's correct.

... let Disney keep doing a bang up job with it.

I am a prequel defender but you are wrong on this one. He was surrounded by yes men that worshipped the ground he walked on.

The faulty dramatic execution of the prequels would have been better if he had a true equal on hand to challenge him.

>Carrie Fisher script polished TPM.
Funny story, rumour is that literally all quips and character moments in TPM are her doing and George's version of the script had everyone behaving like a robot.

who?

Yeah no shit. How does anything you said provve me wrong? George is the only guy who could say yeah that one, not that one?

>Kicked it back to the drawing board if it wasn't good enough. My sides. George thought Jar Jar was just great, he came up wwith that idea and okayed that too.

You are basically implying that an artist cannot have an idea and create a concept piece without a director? You think George sat there with a felt tip and drew Amidala's costume?

>George will not sell off his shares over the course of time or will it to his children

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Absolutely based

yeah... no. Hes millionaire, he doesnt give a fuck about the shit you say

Believe it or not, Lucas has stated that he will not make his children billionaires. I'm dubious on that one, but it's his money.

On a side note J.J. is a one trick hack.

>Star Treck Destroy Volcan and kill spocks mom for cheap shock value

>TFA kill Han for cheap shock value

Now I am hearing that he is doimg the EXACT same thing i the Spiderman comic by starting with killing off a major character

Imagine being so stupid and butthurt you forget how to greentext halfway through a post. Not to mention MUH JAR JAR, who is in no way any more annoying than, say, C3-PO. These are fucking kids' films, they're going to have characters like that. Deal with it you stupid fucking faggot, I wish I knew you in real life so I could slap the fucking tism out of you.

>Not to mention MUH JAR JAR, who is in no way any more annoying than, say, C3-PO
That is a lie straight from Hell,

You are fucking idiots if you think a fledgling director like Lucas was in the 70s has as much sway as a multi billionaire with his own studio/corporation.

You literally deconstruct your own argument in your own post. You state Lucas being surrounded by yes men later in life is a meme, and then demonstrate examples of how he wasn't when he was younger, and none at all when he was older.

You have proven absolutely nothing here. George's early concepts for Star Wars are widely available, and are terrible. Vader's brilliant conceptual design melding samurais and Nazis was almost certainly not made by him.

Why do you shill so hard to defend a shitty filmmaker who hasn't made good films since the 80s?

That is just one example of a writer Lucas could have hired in 1999 or even today if he actually wanted to make a better film.

That is what /pol/tards do. Tell bald faced lies again and again hoping to find enough morons and angry 10 year olds to get it to stick. It worked for the god emperor trump.

The prequels were unironically the only actual good Star Wars movies.

I am having a hard time believing someone coukd be this dumb. But you are making me bielieve it.

You know Andy Warhol didn't even make half his shit? it was assiatants working at his direction.

Having techincal skill to draw or paint or sculpt or whatever =/= profound creativity. Because If that were the case then every master forger of classic paintings would be a multi millionaire.

>implying based George isn't finna Sheev on them Disniggers

You fucking moron. Kotor 2's plot sucks dick, it just impresses double digit IQ types because they're videogame playing nitwits and they've never encountered a deconstruction before.

Ultimately though, deconstructions are kike shit and a Star Wars movie based off of it would be joyless and soulless. Imagine pushing moral relativism in a world where being evil literally causes you to physically wither. God, Chris is such a fucking moron.

Rlm has a poor grasp on what makes good storytelling and intriguing plots.

The show’s writing doesn’t used fact based logic and is simply opinion.

Ok let's do this. You state one of Plinkett's criticisms and we'll try to debunk it.

George is literally 75. Best case scenario he's got maybe another 13 years of enjoyable life and then you decay so rapidly in your 90s.

He doesn't care anymore. Neither should you.

>Vader's brilliant conceptual design melding samurais and Nazis was almost certainly not made by him.
Everyone knows that's by Ralph McQuarrie. Duh.

I bought $DIS
Should I be worried?

>He doesn't care anymore
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/george-lucas-showed-original-unaltered-cut-star-wars-publicly-time/

Cool rant Bruv. I don't give a shit about kotor. I was considering his work on fonv.

There was that user who did those video refuting him in his own style that I'm too lazy to find.

All people who defend prequels will never have sex. Or are too young for their parents to allow them to. Debunk.

The Colo Claw Fish Jumps The Plinkett?

I defend the prequels and I've have sex. I'm also a long way away from my parents. DEBUNKED. That wasn't a Plinkett criticism though.

It wasn't in his own style. And it was an underage autist child. Obviously.

The prequals were an amazing story told shittily. The sequals are a shitty story told amazingly.

Production value is insanely important but if you have no backbone to the story, you're inert. The last jedi is a beautiful movie to watch, simply watch, but is rose anywhere near as compelling as even jexter dexter?

>it was an underage autist child
I said it was an user didn't I.

>Joe Johnston has said that ESB is "more of a Lucas film than a Kershner film".
That's funny because George hates Empire Strikes Back and honestly believes it's the worst movie in the series.

slashfilm.com/geroge-lucas-says-empire-strikes-back-was-the-worst-star-wars-movie/

From what I've gathered from reading behind the scenes Gary Kurtz and Kershner ran a costly production and was spending Lucas's own money quite flippantly. George stepped in and took control of Empire but he's always hated Empire for being a slower film. To George Star Wars should be fast and cheesy.

It is not debunked because of your word on an Etruscan buttplug excavation site incel, try again.

You need to post irrefutable proof of someone who has had sex defending prequels as actually really great films if you just stop and think about it.

I snorted, but it wasn't though, it was some homeschooled nerdy type, probably fundie christian too.

Attached: I hear you and I chuckled a bit.jpg (600x413, 31K)

The original request was for Plinkett criticisms

Actually, I'm digging the hole deeper. I take it back, you're right it was an user.

Virgin confirmed, seething incel detected. You may begin your landing.

Made me laugh. I'm still hoping someone posts some top notch Plinkett criticisms so I can respond.

Good shit. Avellone's writing is still only decent by videogame standards, not real standards.

The great depression has been over for decades, gramps