Original author of First Blood outs the latest Rambo film

>Original author of First Blood outs the latest Rambo film

Can there anyone be as JUST as Sylvester Stallone?

Attached: chrome_3SfbCDSrBS.png (589x690, 339K)

No one cares. And these are shill threads trying to stir up an audience.

Maybe he should have done something about it then, instead of collecting residual cheques and pandering to the minority’s.

Do any of the action scenes in this match the spectacle that was the final fight in John Rambo?

He's just covering his ass in case critics also decide to "reappraise" First Blood as reactionary jingoistic pulp (as opposed to what it actually is, which is reactionary cynical pulp).

No shit, First Blood is nothing alike to the numerous sequels released afterwards.

Well, yeah. Like Rocky, Rambo's been completely butchered after the groundbreaking first picture. The first Rambo was an anti-war movie about a veteran suffering from extreme PTSD. Rambo 2&3 were completely co-opted by Reagan's America and suddenly he's out there fighting for 'MURICA! against stereotypical gooks and ruskies. In Rambo it has him turn into a standard murder-action flick killing more good. And now this latest version of Rambo is completely co-opted by Trumps America and he's suddenly going down to Mexico killing stereotypical cartel beaners. Every Rambo movie but the first is shit.

Weird how you had no problem when shills were pushing Joker like this(even though the left love it)

>He still thinks whites are a majority

I actually thought Rambo 2008 was great- It’s essentially a different franchise than the first though. Simple aid worker mercenary rescue story with belieabele enemies but somewhat odd re-enactment of the Vietnam war.

Last Blood is just awful. Action scenes couldn’t save it and were as bad as the rest. One of the laziest films I’ve ever seem

No they don’t.

Instead of straight up action like Rambo 2008 it has a family/loss storyline which is poorly done. Thought the action would save it but has none of the exhilaration the last had.

The last 15 minutes are literally home alone with some really bad and over the top explosion effects

Nice projection

I don't listen to faggots whose twitter name start with an underscore. _pathetic.

Bad pasta from reddit

Attached: 1outof10.jpg (300x300, 68K)

Dilate

I thought the first Rambo was boring and just had it playing in the background while I played video games. I liked every other Rambo.

Attached: sylvester stallone is harry potter hahaha.jpg (466x700, 48K)

isn't sly about to smack the hell out of his nose there

>oh noes, they found a soiboy to shit on it
movie still gonna do great
cry about it

With what?

wow, david morrell, writer of such hits as First Blood and...uh
Without Stallone this guy would be an even bigger nobody

which video games

Blood, Quake 2 and Heretic.

>hundreds of progressive films every year from hollywood
>finally get one that isn't
>people bitch

Exactly. He’s probably some neocon Reaganite. You can tell when they’re full of shit when they take a limp wristed approach to border control because of muh democracy and reasons. Basically Sicario and the tribe owns Washington

For real though. I was surprised how overtly leftist first blood is at times.

I wonder what anonymous poster tracking technology this man has access to.

go back to /pol/ this is a movie board.

Gonna have to agree with this one.

So you're saying the Rambo franchise has always tackled issues of the time? I mean, what do you want? A film about the mistreatment of Vietnam veterans in 2019?

$20 on paypal or a 1 year pass isn't worth giving up stuff like this

Fuck you. How’s that?