At Cinema City in Israel Quentin Tarantino waits in line for his 40 shekel popcorn like everybody else

At Cinema City in Israel Quentin Tarantino waits in line for his 40 shekel popcorn like everybody else

Attached: q39ktjccnsn31.png (1144x1535, 1.93M)

Oy vey

What is he watching?

He wasn't alone

CHAD ASTRA

Jewish feet.

Schindlers List 2: Oy Vey Reloaded

what does kosher popcorn taste like?

gentile baby blood

Triumph of the Will

I don't think I would like that haha

Happy feet

married a jewish woman and she completely owns him lmao

reminder that she is pregnant and little quentin is on the way.

How comes these people only wear their stupid little hats in America, but not in their stupid little cuntry.

Same as normal popcorn. Popcorn is kosher.

Der ewige Jude

the dead african american storage

Cause they aren't Hasidic. The only ones with the funny hats are Hasidic Jews.

Hassidim but I don't belive 'em

Attached: paulie.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Once upon a time in hollywood

Attached: F112BBDD-CB34-4315-BDE5-26DEC2135C9B.jpg (630x563, 282K)

>Hey honey, keep the kids away from that guy

That poor kid is doomed.

what an insecure tard

think hes talking about Kippahs

huh? directors watch their own movies all the time

Just like that woman in that movie!

Of fucking course he is

Wonder if he takes notes

Absolutely meta

imagine sitting next to him drinking beers watching his own movie and he points everything out like rick dalton

I'd suck his feet for one full day for that privilege.

The Clown

ME ON THE RIGHT

I was there, asked him to sign a napkin I got from the counter, he told me he only signs on quality stuff like posters etc. and told me to fuck off

I wish someone would just body slam him onto the floor and watch his big fucking chin shatter

>paying to go see your own movie
I don't understand. He's probably been working on this for years now. He's probably seen it over and over again for months. I can't imagine he doesn't have a genuine home theater with a copy of his films. Not only that, but he supposedly loves films, and there are probably a handful of isreali indie films he can't see anywhere else.
Why spend the time and money going to see your own movie?

Attached: 29087109036755.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Blacked Raw: The Movie

What movie is advertised on the theater wall? And is there really a Jewish city called Cinema City or is this Yiddish humore?

Yep, Jews love movies that much. An entire city with its own native population full of nothing but movie theaters. No stores, no restaurants, no hospitals, just cinemas.

His wife is paid for Israel paparazzi to take these photos. It promotes Israel as a cultural hotbed. By 2024, hundreds of Hollywood films will be made in Israel and many actors are moving there. Jsyk. America won't be the place it used to be. Big changes coming.

Based.

he's playing his movie in his Theatre in Hollywood all month.

Attached: September-2019-back.jpg (1650x2550, 765K)

COPE

when you're a long way from home and you can't access your foot folder

Why aren't they wearing their Jewish kippas? Especially on the Shabbot! Why must they wear them in America? I was nearly expelled from Cranbrook two years ago for taking off this fagg's kippa and tossing it off a balcony like a frisbee. I had to speak with a rabbi just to be able to attend my exams! If their kippas are so important why don't they wear them in Israel? I'm betting they do it to feel special here.

>In addition to a cutting-edge 16-screen movie theater for first-run films, the complex features 62 scenes from the Bible - including a Noah's Ark that kids can explore.
Why is Israel so based? Imagine if your local AMC Theater wasn't afraid to have Bible related attractions. Comfy for Christian families.

>The Chad Auteur, knows his film is the best thing on release and knows watching anything else would be a waste of time
Absolutely based

You can't have that in America BECAUSE of the jews though you fucking idiot

>from the Bible
Yeah I'll bet there's loads of scenes of Jesus there.
Retard.

He does this to see the reaction of the audience. He does this with all of his films.

he does that to judge the audience reactions
pretty smart actually