/trek/ make new thread 2.0 edition

Attached: power-of-math.webm (1280x536, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nObH1R9ONw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Dukat a weird character for a kids' show?

Attached: dukat.png (1124x884, 1.34M)

>The first 15 minutes of Nemesis has a car chases scene in a orange planet against orange people in a orange everything scene
Holy shit.
What am I watching?

Attached: 1473643726838.jpg (563x421, 31K)

Attached: no.jpg (480x480, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3nObH1R9ONw

>What am I watching?
The final pained gasp of the Star Trek franchise

Attached: 1567983874728.jpg (1237x522, 93K)

>What am I watching?
Do not question it.

We can't forget, that above all else, Dukat is a rapist.

Attached: 1527918997922.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

Last thread ended in abysmal travesty. Let's redeem that now.

Which sadly paved the way for what happened next.

it's not rape when you trick the pope into thinking you're the same race as her.

>STD OP
I hope you find the peace you're searching for.

That was my revenge for having to make the last two threads.

Attached: 1567561642672.png (700x674, 198K)

Was Dukat being surgically altered to look Bajaron some sort of 24th century equivalent to blackface?

Attached: dukat irl.jpg (780x463, 84K)

Attached: rod.jpg (618x412, 44K)

without mercy
without conscience

You don't have to watch star trek if you just read /trek/.

Attached: index(2).png (573x432, 345K)

Patrick Stewart having carte blanche (expect the same kind of crap in ST Picard since he got to bring his child-killer dog in the show).

Say what you want about Trump, at least there’s no pictures of him in blackface

Does Nemesis have ANY redeeming qualities at all?
Holy fucking shit, after they get back in the car and they start talking with Data's severed head, the shots of them talking are literally something a fucking high school student would do.
What the fuck is happening this series.
Why was there such a massive fucking gap of quality between the TV series of TNG and the movies of TNG?
Why was that a thing when the OS series was good and the movies were all good as well?
Was it because Gene Roddenberry died and he was the only one who know how to make good star trek?

Attached: 1413136725378.png (255x316, 121K)

the writers are girls. one is fuckable too

>the OS series
gg

>Does Nemesis have ANY redeeming qualities at all?
No.
>Why was there such a massive fucking gap of quality between the TV series of TNG and the movies of TNG?
The writing mostly. It was largely done by people entirely divorced from the process of writing Star Trek for television. Even the effort by Ron Moore and Braga, veteran Trek writers, didn't come out that well (First Contact).

Maybe they were a little intimidated by actually writing a full-on screenplay or maybe there was a lot of studio meddling. I don't know honestly.

It has young Bane in it.

Did anybody else call it "Classic Star Trek" as a kid? I only learned "TOS" after we got the Internet.

>Was it because Gene Roddenberry died and he was the only one who know how to make good star trek?
No, the movie franchise and TNG both hit their stride after he left. (Inb4 TMP and TNG S1 are plebfilters.)

he's hitting your grammar. ignore it. maybe he'll go away

Attached: DJ3TD1sVYAAnOUd.0.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Is Tom Hardy atleast the best part in the movie?
Is he really good? Or is he just another meanie guy and that's all?

tom hardy was good in peaky blinders

I think he was ok. They made that dumb decision of having him shave his head so that viewers would understand that it's young Picard, even though Jean-Luc wasn't bald when he was younger (as we saw on TNG).

He shaved his head in solidarity with his Remen brothers.

>They made that dumb decision of having him shave his head so that viewers would understand that it's young Picard,
You know usually I wouldn't be that upset about a spoiler
Oh wait, its literally said in the next fucking scene that it's Picards clone, I thought that that was going to be a big plot twist later on.
Nevermind then

>even though Jean-Luc wasn't bald when he was younger
are you high? nobody's bald at 19

Attached: 10.1.jpg (446x418, 18K)

Learn to read.

can't stop thinking about him, lads

Attached: Star Trek DS9 it ain't gonna suck itself.png (720x540, 457K)

Attached: 5F5253F3-A5D7-48CC-8CF1-8EBC019DD3A9.jpg (1242x1081, 252K)

You're lecturing us that a 19 year old man wasn't REALLY bald, like we have to be told that. How retarded do you think /trek/ is?

Irrelevant to the character, though. TNG established that he still had hair when Jack Crusher died.

>began

Noted.

This seems so artificial, is that the point of the scene?
>This is the power of Math!
>[Loud Cheering while everyone stands perfect still]
>Yes, you are correct Ensign! This is fantastic!
>HIGH FIVE!

I was just implying that the writers/producers made a mistake on that movie, that they didn't have to tell the actor to shave his head for the role.

It wasn't a highpoint.

wat was point of scene?

Attached: 47a.png (980x551, 686K)

How can somebody in 2019 look at this scene and think, "Mhm, yes. This is how People behave, I know because I am People and this is how Humans act."

what is the 'spirit' of trek and why is it so hard to capture correctly. is it he optimism of TNG? is it the cynicism of DS9? it's certainly not whatever the fuck voyager was.

>clapping for math

Facebook-guy is technically human.

>he doesn't understand

Attached: index(6).png (980x551, 521K)

Trek is about conference tables and shirt-pulling.

MILITANT CENTRISM

Faggots were eliminated in the Eugenics wars.

>what is the 'spirit' of trek and why is it so hard to capture correctly.
It's the best and brightest of a united Humanity working together alongside like-minded companion aliens to solve problems and explore philosophical questions. The series was never supposed to be intense action scenes or schlocky inter-personal drama. These are meant to be mature professionals behaving professionally.

Their courage is inspiring.

Does anyone else here hate faggots as much as me?

its about likable characters that you enjoy seeing exploring the unknown and going on space adventures and bonding

it doesn't work when the characters are awful which is why its so hard for modern writers, they're incapable of producing good characters thus they are incapable of producing good trek

no, faggots are perfectly fine, it's the trannies who are the problem

Attached: TheAbsoluteSTATE.webm (900x506, 2.03M)

This is what happens when you give the keys of a science fiction franchise to a bunch of CW teen drama writers who have only read I Fucking Love Science and heard of Star Trek through the pop culture.
I still remember that story about one of the writers asking "what the fuck is DS9?" during one of their meetings in the writing room in season 1.

Attached: STD - Wright Brothers, Elon Musk, Zefram Cochrane.webm (900x450, 2.55M)

zulu was gay, bro. chill

>Shinzon starts raping Diana
What the fuck

"You know...I'm a little embarrassed to say this...I had actually never seen an episode of Star Trek before I got the call to be on the writing staff."

>10% of male population gay
>2% of female population lesbian
fags just mean more women to go around.

Oh, you'll take it.

Attached: right231.jpg (978x960, 82K)

star trek

>SJWs wanting to kill everything white men love
How is this news?

Attached: Star Trek STD ughhhh.png (446x616, 27K)

They have cured mental illnesses in the 24th century.

They let Patrick Stewart have a say in the script. If he didn't get what he wanted (action hero Picard) he wouldn't have done the films.
Stewart has even more of a say in Star Trek: Picard that's why I already know it'll be an anti-Trump shit show. Save the illegal alien Mexicans from the concentration camps...uh...I mean save the alien ex-borgs from the space prisons.

goddammit

it will be about saving those dindunuffin Pitbulls

>Picard literally says after having dinner with Shinzon that his goals are not to achieve peace with the federation
>After Shinzon and his vice mind rape Diana and Diana literally tells Picard and Riker this in the infirmary this, Picard is all of a sudden warped out of the Enterprise and onto Shinzon's ship
Why the fuck did Picard not immediately message the federation telling him that Shinzon's up to no good, and why the FUCK did he not raise his shields as well? If Picard in the fucking TV series knew that someone was lying and or something was wrong the fucking shield would be up 100%.
What is wrong with Picard???
>They let Patrick Stewart have a say in the script. If he didn't get what he wanted (action hero Picard) he wouldn't have done the films.
What? Please tell me this isn't true, is Patrick Stewart actually a fucking moron in real life? Does he not understand why made his own fucking character so good? Did he REALLY say he wanted a action hero Picard instead? That is un fucking believable if that's true.

Attached: 1496239382975.jpg (643x576, 72K)

I pray to God you're wrong on this.

Meant to quote
In

Don't say it. Don't you dare.

Attached: 83a.jpg (625x415, 309K)

Imagine being this naive in 2019.

Don't correct yourself. It shows as weakness.

>Please tell me this isn't true, is Patrick Stewart actually a fucking moron in real life? Does he not understand why made his own fucking character so good? Did he REALLY say he wanted a action hero Picard instead? That is un fucking believable if that's true.
yes
you know how they say "never meet your heroes IRL"?

Don't bully me.

u tel him, fren

Attached: 1547428815055.png (950x968, 189K)

All the next gen movies were different degrees of bad, he just wanted to have some fun with a shitty car chase in the last one because fuck it, it's going to be shit no matter what.

>Please tell me this isn't true, is Patrick Stewart actually a fucking moron in real life?
He's an actor, not a rocket scientist.

Is that a Disco uniform or ENT? It’s difficult to tell because they’re both shitty prequels.

Absolutely fucking incredibly based. I'm glad someone other than me is finally saying this shit around here.

>can't tell the difference between uniforms
>has the gall to compare ENT to STD
>samefags
the absolute state of anti-ENTchads

>73 years old, marries 35 year old
Pretty based tbqh famalan

>Yeah, I pretend to like the worst Star Trek show on an anonymous mongolian basket-weaving forum
>and I'm proud of it too

Attached: based-retard.jpg (498x375, 46K)

Patrick Stewart During season 3:
>„The trouble with the show is the captain doesn’t get to fight and fuck enough. That’s what it needs more of.

>he raped millions

is anyone here genuine?

>worst star trek show
>when STD, all future Trek projects and VOY exist
laffin desu

I haven't seen ENT, I just like the theme song

STD isn't Star Trek and there's no need to talk about the abominations that haven't been hatched yet

Also, VOY > ENT by a MILE. A goddamn country mile. And Voyager isn't even good.

Attached: me-after-a-thread.webm (728x540, 2.98M)

STD is technically trek. Just like Geordi is technically not a virgin.

>The Rommulans are literally helping the Enterprise fight off Shinzon because of our children's generation or some shit
I'm about to just turn this shit off, I've sat through 1 hout and 20 minutes of this, and I know I only have 40 minutes left, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Adachi is the killer.

Attached: very clever.jpg (750x480, 36K)

>reading fifty year mission
>that time a fan asked Frakes if Riker had Hemorrhoids

said no one, EVAR

Attached: ENT Orion slave girls.jpg (830x467, 40K)

Hes too fucking old to do stunts or action though

Some of the deleted scenes have promise

Attached: Wojack Picard.png (500x500, 282K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: trek-ratings.jpg (560x383, 37K)

IT'S BIN A LAWNG ROAD

shut it down.

Attached: index.png (365x274, 151K)

Ensign Roz, if you attempt to pair a red wine with white fish one more time I'll be forced to formally reprimand you.

Attached: kelsey.jpg (830x467, 41K)

>This Thread Brought To You By CBS All Access.

Attached: STD 2.jpg (745x640, 65K)

>like anyone would ever post that abominable webm as a serious STD fan
It was tongue in cheek, based autistic unable to read between the lines poster

Love wins.

Attached: kes_and_neelix_reject5.jpg (662x960, 100K)

STD couldn't be any worse

Attached: 1461005355894.jpg (500x400, 24K)

Yaas, Queen. We wuz kangs.

Attached: STD GAY 2.jpg (757x739, 127K)

>Disco

Attached: STD.jpg (807x452, 93K)

Which episode from which series will I watch next?

>Elon Musk
>90s 3rd World War

Hmmm

you guys ever see that episode where Tasha fucks Data?

reeeeeeee.....Data having sex might have been implied, but it was never confirmed.

Attached: 1563665457707.jpg (600x800, 49K)

Why do alien species refer to the passage of time in terms of minutes, hours, days, and years when those are all specific to Earth?
Why do aliens in the delta quadrant refer to it as such, and why would aliens with zero contact with star fleet segment the galaxy into four quarters, precisely as the federation does?

As I get close to finishing season four of ENT, there is little doubt in my mind it is one of the better Trek series. It really starting to hit it's stride after the Xindi bullshit and actually provides decent insight to Vulcans and other species. It has some really comfy episodes and the cornball factor is just right. It feels a lot closer to cowboys in space which is a lot of fun.

I had my doubts and didn't like it for a long while, but I really do love ENT. We were robbed when it got cancelled.

Attached: comfy creek.jpg (1010x568, 128K)

>Not watching all of them at once on a constant never ending loop.

Attached: sfs.jpg (984x960, 133K)

They don't. The Universal Translator takes what they actually say and translates it for the main characters (most of whom speak the same language as the audience).

Alien says: "Asdf g'h'j'k'l."
Universal Translator translates: "Five years in the Beta Quadrant."

and that's a good thing, and here's why..

Attached: 1554185146043.jpg (640x640, 194K)

straight to the trash.

Attached: STD 1549336679110.jpg (714x954, 101K)

Jesus Christ I would have avoided watching the show just on this clip alone.

I thought of that, but then why do the measurements always line up so perfectly? When they use their alien time distinction why wouldn't it come out as "4 years, 3 months and two weeks?" (five of their years) or "You have 87 minutes and 23 seconds to decided" (one of their space hours) Or we'll meet you back here in 27 and a half hours? (one of their standard days)

It happened

Is this an episode of black mirror

>I thought of that
No you didn't.

Round numbers may require a handwave and a forgiving audience, but there's no reason at all for the universal translator to not translate "o'u'r c'o'r'n'e'r o'f t'h'e g'a'l'a'x'y" as "Delta Quadrant". The fact that you asked shows that you didn't think.

AND EVERYBODY CLAPPED

make new thread

Kligger

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

The delta quadrant is a very defined region, that would be sloppy translation. You're just making excuses for bad writing. The point about human versus alien time measurements always coming out in easier terms than they reasonably would still stands.

the asshurt faggot already made one bro.

>Not avoiding it from day one
Even watching it for free should be a crime punishable by a state.

Attached: Anger 8.jpg (700x530, 139K)

post link

to be fair to ENT, after they fired the writers it got vastly better. this was s3 though so the audience had already gone.

the thing about ENT is if you look, the ratings for the pilot were much higher than the ratings for VOY's finale which shows someone out there was willing to give it a chance

>goes to fridge
>milk is expired
maybe tomorrow it'll be fresh

I do not care for horse-faced Amazons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I mean
Voyager's finale was garbage

What didn't you like about it?

The ratings for every pilot spiked well above normal levels and then took a downturn, except TNG.

based "What didn't you like about it?/Describe what you didn't like about it" user

Attached: Trump Tweet Chase.jpg (590x1269, 434K)

Because the cast and writing for DS9/voy/ent was sloppier than TNG
After the first season TNG came into its own and only got better. DS9 was shit till the dominion war, Voy was just bad with the occasional based episode like the WWE one.
ENT was fucking trash till the finale, mirror darkly being the only stand out episodes and all the female bridge staff getting raped by xindi was just out of place.

>Hes concentrating on her face while shes on screen.
LMAO most of the time I'm not even aware that she has a head.

Attached: body.jpg (2025x2488, 1.18M)

>Implying DS9's finally wasn't also garbage.

Star Trek: Buncha Fags

The fact that the quickest way to get Voyager home is to threaten Janeway's waifu 7 of 9.

Are you obsessed with DS9 or something?

>dozens of crewmembers die
>nothing
>Seven dies, Tuvok gets dementia and Chakotay kills himself
>OH FUCK I BETTER GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP THAT

DS9 and VOY will be forever be the twin bastards of TNG

in communist federation, all are equal, but some are more equal than others

>Because the cast and writing for DS9/voy/ent was sloppier than TNG
That's pure speculation. And the writing on DS9 in particularly is credited as the best in the series, ever. It's just that normies weren't ready to accept another bridge crew and other stories, simple as that.

Those new Romulan and Reman ships are kind of cool

>Disco

Attached: DISCO sucks.jpg (509x652, 194K)

Toom Hurdy
mmmm... you're a federation man... be very careful..... hmmmm ahhhhh... captain picard... ohhh remus

The Deep Space 9 ending sucked.

Quarks dream of making it big never came true, but his retarded brother was given a hot wife and became grand nagus

They had us invest in Kira and Odo's relationship for seven season only to force them to say goodbye to each other forever.

We never got to see Sisko come back or find out if he ever came back. Shitty book doesn't count.

Didn't get to see that founder bitch who caused so many pointless deaths turn to dust and die a painful death.

They didn't give Jadzia a goodbye montage like the rest of the main cast out of spite.

Worfs' son who always hated the idea of becoming a Klingon warrior just randomly decides to become one and no explanation as to why he head a change of heart was ever given.

They split Miles and Julian up.

Attached: 1567626075831.jpg (431x412, 38K)

Most of the early seasons are muh prophets muh innocent terrorism garbage, thats what no one wants in star trek.
The cast also didn't have much chemistry together. You had them all separated. Sisko didn't mix with anyone, Bashir/Obrien were a couple. Dax/Worf were a couple. Odo/Terrorist were a couple. Quark and Garek carried their respective episodes.

>They didn't give Jadzia a goodbye montage like the rest of the main cast out of spite.
Akshully it was her agent that refused to let them use any image of her.

>They split Miles and Julian up.

Attached: Elim.jpg (692x530, 75K)

Well, that's like, your opinion man. Too bad that most everyone disagrees with you.

>muh innocent terrorism garbage
This. Trek always advocated a genuine secular humanist message of punching above the belt, even when your opponent doesn't. DS9 is postmodern dogma Trek. Guess why SOME people like it?

The best part about the VOY finale is that in the so-called "bad" future, Harry Kim is captain of his own cool little ship.
Janeway goes "aw hell naw" and has to prevent that from happening.

Season 7 of DS9, the major plot point episodes anyway, are some of the weakest. But the show is still good enough to overcome all of that. I think it's the show I've rewatched more than anything else save TOS, TNG not far behind.

>Guess why SOME people like it?
I don't know, user. Is it the Jews? Please tell me it's the Jews and then go on a prolonged racist rant.

It must be lonely up there on Delusional Shit Taste Mountain.

what a silly picture

seriously the longer I look at this the sillier it gets

I liked DS9 because The Sisko is fucking nuts and I think that's hilarious in a Star Trek setting
damn good tv

Wtf bro spoiler that shit some of us haven't seen DS9 yet.

>only expresses popular opinion

>Trek always advocated a genuine secular humanist message of punching above the belt, even when your opponent doesn't.

TNG maybe did, not TOS.

Remember the time when Kirk acted as a spy for the federation in order to literally steal a Romulan cloaking device? (The Enterprise Incident)
Remember that time when Kirk wanted to murder Zefram Cochran's energy alien waifu because it wouldn't let them off the planet? (Metamorphosis)
Remember that time when Kirk threatened to glass an ENTIRE PLANET if they didn't release like 20 of the ships personnel they were holding? (Operation: Annilihate!)

That's just off the top of my head too. I'm sure I can come up with more. All that peace and love hippy shit didn't come about until TNG. TOS was swashbuckling in space with a dash of cold war anxiety.

How is he nuts? Arguably one of the worst captains the franchise ever had.
>Get a new command
>Hires religious fanatics to provide security
>They keep bringing the holy war to the station
>Makes contact with ultra advanced aliens
>Is now a symbol for the fanatics to also fight over
>Gets a protype ship to test
>Blows it up
>Fixes it
>Blow it up again
>Gives it to Worf (arguably the only sensible decision Sisko ever made)
>Conspires with cardie war criminal to murder representatives of the neutral Romulan empire.
>Goes back in time to publish his novel against white power
>Keeps empty phaser coils in his mess hall as a reminder to the crew that you are going to die under his command.

Don't forget the time he gassed a planet full of refugees just to smoke out one guy.

i mean he's very eccentric
picard is so posed and stoic and kirk is a child's caricature of a cowboy but sisko is all over the place
he's like a lion escaping its cage

Regardless of how you feel about Voyager or the Doctor, you've got to admit, the EMH is a cool concept.

Attached: Joe.jpg (800x1009, 55K)

>neutral
they stole the Prometheus.

Picard calls Wesley to the ready room. Data is present.
>Wesley you have violated the prime directive for the last time, it's time for some hard discipline.
Picard undoes his starfleet uniform as Wesley begins to cry.
>NO STOP YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!
Picard now fully nude reveals an erect 13 inch penis as he begins to walk up to Wesley.
Wesley runs for the door but is blocked by Data.
>Mr. Data restrain him.
Data grabs hold of Wesley and brings him to the floor.
Picard rips Wesley's pants off and begins raping him in the ass.

DS9 s2-5 > DS9 s6-7 > DS9 s1

Attached: 1568490526520.png (1600x1200, 1.4M)

Based Wesley rape scene poster.

Voyagers holodeck episodes redeem the series.

Attached: Satans Robot DrChaotica2.jpg (550x414, 32K)

Data's ethical subroutine wouldn't allow him to participate in such a vile and hilarious act.

Why did we never get a proper crossover where Wesley has to deal with his mommy issues?

Attached: BhsTgUiCcAAbiFr.jpg (600x1078, 77K)

>TNG
s3-s5 > s6 > s1-s2 > s7

>VOY
S1 > S2 > S3 > S4> S5 > S7 > S6

Good god. I thought what they did to the Klingons was bad.

those pips are on the wrong side

Enterprise was the only Trek series that was good from the very beginning.
Seasons 1-3 were the best. Season 4 was when the quality started to fade. Most all of the stinkers are in season 4. I'm actually glad it was canceled early. With Coto in charge, it could have quickly devolved into yet another woefully gay PC fest like tng... only suitable for faggots, sjw morons, cucks, and trannies.
Nearly everything and everyone in TNG, DS9, and VOY is so obviously fake, it's absurd.
Enterprise was produced with a level of realism and believability that was theretofore unprecedented in Star Trek. This goes for the people most of all. The characters act more like real people than those other pretentious, wigged out, faggoty hippies in pajamas, high on their ridiculous faith in communism.
Enterprise did Klingons so much better than any other Star Trek series...(see s02e19 "Judgement") but then of course, Enterprise did EVERYTHING better than any of the other series, and that's one of the reasons why trektards hate it so much.
For the most part, Star Trek has always been nothing but a bunch of gay, ham-fisted, preachy pc/sjw bullshit... especially tng, voyager, and ds9. The only Trek really worth watching is the original tos pilot, "The Cage", much of TOS, and Enterprise... because obvious reasons... Men behaved like men, and women didn't have dicks.

Attached: 1470205566871.jpg (600x848, 138K)

>Trekverse
>computer has power to monitor your caloric intake from your meals and serve you tasteless slop that only looks like what you ordered when your weight
>result is no fat people in future except the aging ToS movie geezers, future looks great
>this bitch is allowed to be fat and on active duty in STD

>s1-2 ent
>good
so why did the whole writing team get fired?

You can't rape the willing.
All of his mistresses grew to actually love him. Wynn was butthurt that she couldn't connect with the Prophets like Sisko and would've listened to anyone who'd twigged to this. All she did was stop banging him when she found he was a Cardie.

Attached: For the OCD poster.jpg (592x1078, 76K)

because trektards thought it wasnt gay enough?

Attached: Star Trek Rikerdubs 3.0.jpg (694x530, 101K)

how many episodes of trek have gay in them?

She did nothing wrong.

how many episodes of ds9 are there

too many

how many episodes with something gay
guy on guy and girl on girl stuff

726 shows
12 movies

173 ds9 episodes

Patrick can't top Doohan. Marries a 17 year old when he's 54 and still making babies in his 80's. He'll have been born 100 years ago soon yet his daughter is only 20 in 2019.

Attached: depositphotos_17293817-stock-photo-james-doohan-and-daughter-sarah.jpg (682x1023, 83K)

One day they'll ban such despicable behavior

PROMENADE

Attached: PROMENADE.jpg (787x682, 51K)

will the next generation of /trek/ posters visit simulations of our threads in their hologenerals?

Sex Trek: Deep Space 69
S1: Emissionary; Past Prolapse; Amanda Alone; Babes; Captive Fursuits; Queerness; Dicks; The Piss-In-Her; Boobs and Dongs Home; The Lay-Us; Forcedsex; Battle Dykes; The Whore-Teller; Prolapse; If Wishes Were Whores; The Forced Naked; Dramatis Fursona, Duettes; In the Hands for Profits

They truly were the greatest generation.

Attached: image.jpg (1763x1175, 748K)

his mapleleaf ashes are in space meanwhile you shitpost on a former japanese anime board.

Imagine the collective sum of cooperative industry it took to build and operate all that hardware... and then some.

>whiteknighting a pedoleaf
well look who's back

What's wrong with two adults being married and having a family?

DS9's opening looks like an IPO selloff to the bottom. Basically, the mainstream dumped Trek after they found out Picard was gone.

S2: The Homecumming; The Circlejerk; The Cleavage; Invasive Proctologist; Car Ass; Melwhorea; Rules of Anallingus; Necessary Anal; Second Dyke; Statutory; Bi Balls; The Altar Fist; Armageddon Gay; Fisters; Pair-a-Dykes; Shitterplay; Sounding Rod; Profit and Bras; Blood Flow; The Marked Sheets, Part I; The Marked Sheets, Part II; His Niner; Asslover; The Clit Inhabitor; Try Anal; The Jam Her Hard

Y'know /trek/, I have diabeetus. (Taps box) These are m' testin' supplies. I check my blood sugar an' i check it offen. Liberty Medical makes sure I have what I need, when I need it, even out here in deep space. Liberty makes it easy with no paperwork, and your supplies are delivered right t' your transporter pad. So check your blood sugar as offen as y' should, and send a subspace message to Liberty. They can help ya live a better life.

Attached: Dalen_Quaice.jpg (360x450, 15K)

Blessed Quaice poster

2/10 good attempt VF

TNG was never great. Like Voyager started to be good when it started being more like TOS.

Wow, there's a lot to unpack here. This is the most baffling opinion I've ever read in /trek/, I think. In what way is Voyager anything like TOS?

>In what way is Voyager anything like TOS?
It was fun, sexy, a little embarrassing and didn't take itself so goddamn seriously

Not the guy you're responding to but:
Monster of the week aliens the federation has never met before and will never see again
Almost getting the whole crew killed regularly
A captain that wavered between being a steadfast moral explorer and reckless maverick.

Wrong tripfag

Ok then it's pretty funny for you.

>The virgin arms-akimbo
>The chad standing at ease
isn't the federation supposed to be a military orginazation?

Thanks friend. Happy you're having a good time, we're glad you're here.

make new thread

Endgame is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Schizoid Man is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Code of Honor is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Ensign Ro is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

All decent episodes. What point are you making?

Sub Rosa is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Shades of Gray is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Masks is unironically not even a bad episode at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Masks is a great episode. It takes a lot of risks and as someone who has studied numerous ancient cultures the creation of an entire mythology for 45 minutes of television is admirable.

Yes, and those simulations will include horrifying situations for BF.

the only culture I care about is thread culture

Masks is the episode I hold up as proof the writers hadn't completely lost it by the end of TNG. Honestly, this poster is a bit of a moron, most episodes they referenced were actually good. They were trying to mock me for posting but it's probably not clear because of how poorly they executed it.

Masks is just Trek trying to make a capeshit episode.

man.. I finally started getting to watch ds9. I've seen all the other series.

It's
Just
Bad

Discovery is unironically not even a bad series at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

Nothing personnel, captain.

>Starcraft2.exe

>gets self-cucked

Attached: workforcepart1_337.jpg (709x530, 79K)

/trek/ is unironically not even a bad general at all. If I had to make a criticism, yes they could've gone about it a different way, and it might've been better, but it worked well as it was.

One of my favorite Voyager two parters just for the Tom/B'Elanna storyline. The plotline was similar to The Chute.

Code of Honor is a personal favorite of mine. As a white supremacist, it feels good knowing that even in the future, darkies will always be ooga-booga savages if left to their own devices.

I started to rewatch it recently. I don't think it's awful, but it does begin to unravel rather quickly. The first couple seasons were alright, but I'm only on season 4 now and it feels like it's limping along.

It's like a fungus. Neat to watch as it's growing, but looking back on the hideous monstrosity it eventually becomes you wonder how in the hell divine providence allowed it to happen.

/trek/... I am not impressed

Look at this

>computer, create 100 female vulcans in the middle of Pon Farr
>disengage safety protocols

Attached: Holodeck[1].jpg (634x462, 76K)

>yfw you realize there's a character in Grease called Vince Fontaine

Season 4 was legit good trek. Except for the abomination that was the final episode. How many years later I'm still mad about that pile of horseshit.

I could do without three three or four episodes of quaint irish village. The captain proton episodes though, were damn good.

I've seen a guy i knew in high school balding at like age 22. Fucking weirdo tried to hit on my sister when i was right there and i don't think he recognized me.

>i was right there and i don't think he recognized me.
twist: you lost your hair too

Why are the holodeck episodes always the worst?
I watch Star Trek for sci-fi, not bullshit Robin Hood, black & white, Las Vegas jerk offs.

oh and Inner Light is my favorite episode

Patrick is the penis, Picard is the cum. Okay?

>current year
>holding out any hope that Star Trek can get good again

Attached: 1908457698235623.jpg (696x915, 118K)

>watching Voyager
>Chakotay keeps looking into the camera and telling me my voyage is almost over and I'll be a spirit soon
>mysterious flute sound whistles loudly three times
>none of the characters act like anything happened
the writers made weird choices sometimes

Wow. So alien. I'm convinced now, Mr. Berman.
This is definitely Star Trek.

Attached: ButterflyLadyEnterprise.gif (400x220, 3.93M)

Why the fuck was this STD shit thread allowed to exist

>rule 63 sonic
Just another reason why I hate enterprise

It had some pretty rad ideas though. Like this time machine that was bigger on the inside than outside yes, UGH, I know whatchamacallit has been doing that since the 1960s but that show is not true Sci-Fi

Attached: Brannon's Time-Mobile.jpg (651x369, 25K)

>falling for the felix the cat pleb filter.

For me, it's Future Guy.

Attached: Future_Guy.jpg (415x346, 12K)