Amy

Was it a kino documentary?

Attached: large.jpg (494x507, 66K)

god damn she's fucking ugly. i'd drink myself to death if i had to stare at that in a mirror everyday.

she could have good for an average bloke if she was fit and healthy.

Incredibly average musician who got a massive boost in fame due to killing herself. That's pretty much all you need to know about her.

Brits are a cancer on the civilized world.

she's not fit and healthy user, she is dead

Ultimately, we are all dead men.

she had a legit great voice though

>if
I'm just saying she is not inherently hideous on the left. just your average small town slag.

She wasn’t just a junkie. She was like the Adele of her day.

Anybody else watch these? I liked the talking globe.

Attached: D9E66E6F-8126-40A1-8B72-C6721D822950.jpg (267x475, 56K)

how many incredibly jewish looking small town girls do you know?

which one? theres like 4 of them

I remember seeing her live on jools holland back in the day, in a tiny dress and thinking her voice was amazing and wanting to fuck her thighs. RIP

With Jews you lose.

overrated drug whore
glad shes dead

you sound like a miserable cunt.

alcohol should be illegal

hot jewesses make my dick diamonds. Amy was thick and hot and probably the most talented singer in a generation and that fucking faggot druggy cunt got in to her life and ruined her. Is he dead? The fedora wearing drug addict anglonigger? I hope so.

is her mate pete doherty dead yet?

I know a ton of incredibly hot big city jewesses. i love them. Not the lefty awful ones, the ones who decend from russians or Israelis here in NYC. I dunno if its a fetish, but I honestly only ever go for them. Usually smart, have to suss out of theyre lefty, but if not, usually based. Almost always big fat tits. I love their fucked up noses, and won't fuck the ones who get nose jobs. I will try and marry one if I can, and I'll convert if I have to. Fuck me bros, I love them.

of course not lol

for me, it's arabelle raphael

What a shame. She was just THICK enough.

>when you die of something stupid like alcohol poisoning

>Not the lefty awful ones. have to suss out of theyre lefty

pussy

>he posts on 4chins
I mean

Damn this is fucking based.

I can't deal with it. They go to extremes. If they're lefty theyre intersectional communists. Not as bad if they're righties. A bit racist but who isn't. Love Israel, whatever I don't care. It's their attitude and the titties man. Theyre no nonsense, no bullshit. Want me to do well and it motivates me. I'll work 12 hour crunch as a code monkey so I can stick my face in between their jew milkers.

Ay-me-wine-ouse!

>miserable cunt
You literally just described her though.
Happy women don't drug themselves to death.