Cast a movie starring Megan Fox and Charlize Theron’s daughters

Cast a movie starring Megan Fox and Charlize Theron’s daughters

Attached: 594122F7-1300-4296-8EA8-821171D2D30A.jpg (744x770, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1568714592205.webm
youtu.be/hIXB6FJnPaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
archive.is/DyB9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to hear that bullying is still a thing. Shaming people is the only way to correct things at this point.

Amen brotha!

And so he should be.

What about Liev Schreiber's?

Attached: Liev Schreiber's son.jpg (2678x1764, 261K)

Transformerlyboys

good

Attached: 11600D9B-1DD7-45DC-B4CA-482DB0E2BA3F.jpg (403x403, 44K)

Give me one good reason I shouldn't call CPS if I as a parent saw this shit happening.

>I hope they put those horrible bullies on meds and therapy for hurting a beautiful boy who's just trying to live his best life!

Attached: 1565672309785.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>Megan Fox says 6-year-old son was laughed at for wearing dresses to school
Fucking and? Why is that newsworthy?

zoomers rise up

women are corrupt, the bible was right all along

Why is it such a trend in Hollywood, why do they do this? Imagine hating your son so much you want to turn him into a suicidal freak and a laughing stock. What can of twisted logic is behind this? Does it have to ddo with revenge against maculinity since all these starlets had to suck producers dick to make it?

Attached: disgst.jpg (774x539, 85K)

She has a son?
She was pregnant?

Nah, he is cute. Guess overtime they all forgot that he is a boy, since he looks so convincing.

Instead they will put the poor boy on hormones and fuck up his entire life.

Boys arn't as useful for pimping out.

Insanity caused by drugs and inability to cope with fame.

>Forcing your male child to dress up in drag under the legal age of consent.

I mean that is the kind of shit that seems like it would get your kid taken away.

Based and bullypilled

Forced? They were born this way bigot

How fucked and corrupt a society must be for a guy like that to exist and noone investigating him when he does this shit in public? Look at the picture with one LITERALLY fellating the handle. How does that shit not raise suspicion, how cucked must someone be to accept it as normal

Attached: 1538828916961.png (477x729, 1.33M)

I think you’re reading into things too much to fit your warped agenda of hate

So you can prove to a CPS agent that your child under the age of consent willingly cross dressed of their own accord? Yeah nice try you mentally ill degenerate.

It's hollywood really. The industry is basically the largest ring of pedophile homosexuals in existence.

It is a common behaviour for mothers with attention or saviour psychotics.
They get attention, are seen as good mothers or saviour because they let their kids life like they want.

>boy in the middle
Someone else thought pic related?

Attached: image.gif (500x346, 895K)

What did she expect would happen? Kids do not give a shit about tolerance. The only way to save your own kid is to make them a small Chad by having them train. This way they can't be bullied.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x479, 434K)

>Imagine hating your son so much you want to turn him into a suicidal freak and a laughing stock.
It's not done out of hate, user. Believe it or not, this type of behavior is driven by misguided love. The same way a mother gives her fat child a full chocolate cake to eat on his or her own. Enablement is fueled by the desire to make your loved one happy by assisting them with their negative habits.

The problem is that these celebrities live in bubbles that reinforce and encourage this type of enablement. They convince themselves and each other that what they're doing to their kids is the right thing to do, and everyone else outside their bubble is the problem. Journalists exacerbate the problem in order to outrage normies and conservatives so they can get clicks. They put more attention on the issue which leads to more victimization, more drama, more deterioration of social structure.

There goes my nofap

There are feminist mothers out there who are raising their sons to be sissy boys and their daughters to be tomboys just to prove that gender is a social construct. These kids should be taken away from these freaks. i hope they grow up to hate her.

Attached: Capture .png (534x1280, 485K)

I get that but still, and I understand that money buys them safety. But how in the everloving fuck can all these mouthbreathing smoothbrains look at this shit and say "yeah this is ok, you are the bigot for not liking it"
How does a person get to that point

Based and redpilled

Wrong, if you are not obnious or awkward, no kid will bully you if explained it in a resonable way.
Only haters will use it to insult them.
Guess her son is a brat in school.

This shit makes me sick. I hope he kills her one day. Genuinely seething right now.

Dude I could write a book. Every incel male I guarantee is the product of a second wave feminist mother.

>no kid will bully you if explained it in a resonable way
you have obviously never interacted with children

uh, but please - keep it that way.

>We must fight the climate chamge, protect nature and let nature be nature.
>we must neglect genders and body dimorphism that are partly made by nature

It’s the new trend, like yorkies or African kids were. The saddest thing is when these kids kill themselves the cunty celebs will blame society.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said. If you fat fucks were loved more as a kid you wouldnt be so fucking angry all the time, shithawks.

>marries a Chad
>wants son to be nu male
Can someone please explain this to me? This literally makes no sense...

Attached: 20101745064_48fa044052_b.jpg (702x1024, 145K)

This, my son started Kung Fu at age 3 and is a complete 8 year old Chad

>let

It's a power thing for women. Emasculating and controlling maleness.

U ironically true.

He's not Chad. Part of the deal is she gets to sleep around with other dudes.

I have. And you dont believe what children will believe if you explain it that its logical to them.
What you mean is when they really want to insult someone that its hurts. Than they will say things like "i wish you are dead" because they know it works.

And yet if he so much and flirted with another girl it would be divorce and child support in a heartbeat.

>chad
lmao

Attached: 1496213366600.png (500x322, 77K)

still would

Attached: megan halloween.jpg (777x559, 86K)

Based school bullies

Wrong!

>wow my daughter gets cute dresses and my boy shirts and shorts, this is so wrong, we need to stop patriarchy from enforcing gender stereotypes

Attached: cap2.jpg (461x852, 101K)

Everybody kinda wants a daughter and in an unbalanced family (eg divorce or dominated by mom), the son easily turns into a fag or a tranny.
I mean I know many families who try for another kid just to get a daughter. Some kinda gave up after only bearing sons and some others try until they finally get a girl.

Also when you are exclusively raised by a very pretty rich woman who fancies herself all the time, it’s kinda the only role model you have.

All these parents who put their children in dresses or feed them hormones because they say their children are "transgender" should be arrested for child abuse. I'm find with adults or even older teens declaring themselves transgender. This shit where parents tell their kids to be trans is fucking Munchausen By Proxy child abuse.

Attached: huffington post drag queen parents 1556481847208.jpg (1024x987, 102K)

Its an action movie where they both have to kill an army of skin heads while surviving past the age of 40 without committing suicide
Its called
"Die Late"

>Celebrity's child is being groomed to be a tranny
Yep, nothing weird going on here at all. Seriously, can we just unironically kill every person in Pedowood already?

You know what? I've actually been advocating for my mom to get gender neutral clothes for my cousin's kids... and even I think this is fucking stupid. Just tell your family you don't want dresses or quietly return them. Don't stand on a fucking soap box and shame your friends and family who bought you gifts. Ungreatful selfish cunt.

>Here's your christmas present, son. A house full of a black family dolls. That'll teach tolerance.

Attached: cap4.jpg (460x889, 78K)

Liev Schreiber alone!

Yeah we live in a crazy world, women have it so easy, parents unconcsiously know that life will be much easier for a girl. They're also bombarded with message saying that masculinity is toxic, they feel guilty for having a son and he has to be demasculinized to be a decent person.

Why would you advocate such fucking horse shit?

Attached: club.jpg (1336x558, 432K)

Based, I would play as slave owner

This woman is a nutjob who has been raising her daughter like a boy and her boy like a girl. I looked up her profile picture and she clearly has some congenital disease like the fetal alcohol syndrome. I believe most people behind the non binary gender meme are mentally defective.

Attached: cap5.jpg (459x934, 109K)

fpbp

Bitch wanted to give the daughter a dyke haircut despite her protest

Attached: hair.jpg (599x315, 40K)

Cool and based dude
she can fuck niggers but .. Oh he got to be based
theres your problem , she needs beating till she dead , an thrown out with the trash

EVIL future serial killers

>theres your problem , she needs beating till she dead , an thrown out with the trash
Maybe he's the one who needs the beating since he's okay with the situation.

>You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.

Attached: tumblr_pshwwtTxnJ1wo51v0o3_250.png (250x261, 102K)

Kek

Modern AMERICA TODAY .. !!! an its a Norm not shock get the kid help .. ten years ago , JUst Ten years we still saw it as Mental Health issues , now its a lifestyle

Probably because he's a boy in a dress

I would rape that little faggot on the bathroom if he was my classmate.

CAN WE NUKE ALL MURICA RUN TO THe FALLOUT -Tec Vaults .. Iran an China in bound

I would of gouged his eyes out . an blinded him . No one dresses like that kids get that

Attached: seat.jpg (604x315, 39K)

this

Learn english bro, I couldn't understand the last part

And you would need to be super gay to refuse to fuck Lieve Schreiber's son if he were in your school.

I started dozing off two words in

Attached: tutu.jpg (608x490, 48K)

feminists turn their daughters into dykes, not tomboys. tomboys are cool.

good god america

Attached: pic.jpg (1056x737, 93K)

He's rich, there's different sets of rules for them and you.

It's the world you created, you had the chance to kill them all off but you chose to allign with them for a few scraps from the table, now they're openly showing what they do, not just this, remember Pedo island and how every rich and powerful guy has connections to it? Nowadays they're pushing it straight into your face what kind of people they are, that they own you and that you will do nothing.

This bitch wants to "reprogram" men, starting with her son. I unironically think this boy is in grave danger. She's raising an inadequate son that will live through Hell because of a sick mother.

Attached: reprofg.jpg (603x389, 39K)

Seriously, what did he mean by this?

What happened to the good old days when parents encouraged their kids to get the fuck out of the house, stay out of the way, and be quiet? Our games were named things like, "Let's see how many vines you can pull in an hour!" and "Who wants to learn how to use the riding mower?"

So they are essentially trading their child's identity for acceptance into a club in order to score rolls and awards?

They ought to be shot. Mommie dearest ain't got shit on them.

Attached: JoanCrawford.png (824x616, 553K)

>muh gender roles
Fuck off, retards. I agree that it's dumb to push boys to wear dresses, but it's no more dumb than pushing them to wear jeans. People should be free to wear what and act how they want.

>Look son you don't have to wear the clothes everyone expects you to, you can wear anything you want!
>Now here put on this dress

This woman is persuaded the society is forcing her boy and girl into gender stereotypes. She wants to force opposite gender stereotype to nullify that effect. This is ultra simplistic and completely evil. She's too dumb to realize shi is the one enforcing stereotypes and isn't giving her kids any freedom, even her daughter thinks she doesn't like her as much as the boy because she is treating her very differently

Attached: cap6.jpg (468x569, 51K)

Like I said, I disagree with pushing kids in one direction or the other. They should be free to choose. Ideally, I'd want them to be able to choose free of outside influence, i.e. some boys would choose traditionally "boy clothes" just because they know other boys wear clothes like that, but that's a hard thing to account for.

He will just live a life of insecurity and self hatred, first being a proud ally white knight, then realizing all his beliefs are lies that leads to nothing but self demeaning, and that his mother is his biggest enemy. After that he will try to cultivate a culture of hyper masculinity, but also failing at that because bravado and confidence don't come up with exercise, books, and onions, it is a personality trait that either you got in childhood or you never will. At some point he will also try to go full gay and drop it as soon as he realizes this only brings him shame and void. Also, it is worth pointing out in no moment he will ever get a girl, not because he is ugly or broke, but because he is unironicaly afraid of intimacy with women down to the level of holding hands, or she knowing his middle name and address, being enough to trigger his PTSD. When he reaches his 30's or something, he will accept he is forever damaged beyond return, and tells himself daily that the next bump in his life will be used as fuel to his suicide.

I was also raised by a feminist

Attached: 7.jpg (501x632, 51K)

Yeah everyone knows moms force their boys to wear trousers instead of skirts, it's so unfair. If a boy expresses the desire to wear a dress, which is rare, then I would be worried because he probably knows it's a girl's outfit.

>mfw every day it becomes harder to deny the existence demons

Attached: 1372276486688.jpg (424x450, 46K)

>Why is it such a trend in Hollywood, why do they do this?
Actors will do pretty much anything to keep their names fresh in people's minds. They're also usually victims of rape and molestation, which goes without saying for someone in the Hollywood (((system))).

In Hollywood's satanic cult you sell your self or your first born. Look into it.

i am the last man on earth who still thinks megan fox is hot

who is this dumb bitch?

He will definitely grow a lot of anger when he'll realize that women are the one rejecting him for being a meek sissy boy. He'll realize his mom set him up for failure but it will probably happen when it's too late. Sadly his mother will probably never regret what she's doing even if he commits suicide.

Boys absolutely choose to wear pants and shirts instead of dresses because of society - whether that's their parents initially buying boys clothes for them or just because they see other boys wearing boys clothes and knowing they'll be seen as weird if they don't wear the same clothes. My point is that there's a lot of societal messaging that boys are supposed to act and dress a certain way and girls are supposed to dress another. I think that messaging should be extinguished - it's basically a big peer pressure machine and doesn't serve any purpose other than to make people conform instead of being able to behave and dress how they actually want.

>They should be free to choose
yeah huh

Attached: uro57ev.jpg (400x351, 25K)

this is how serial killers are created

almost every serial killer was raised by a single mother that abused him and tried to destroy his masculinity

t. doesn't know about serial killers

Yes but I cant for the life of me fuckign understand why the average person approves of this. Why there are so many mouthbreathers gushing about how cute, progressive and all that crap that shit is while shitting on anyone who calls them out.
Holy fuck how did people get this brainwashed

Based

how about encourage them when ever they choose to like something they like, not what you think they should like. God her kids are fucked.

her daughter is gonna sleep with every boy that calls her pretty

i.4cdn.org/gif/1568714592205.webm

No bully

Boys wear pants because they are boys clothes. Boys and girls are different like X is different from Y. They don't want to be mistaken for a girl so they dressed up accordingly to what they are. It's not society forcing them, it's just natural for a boy to identify as a boy and dress accordingly.

The anger doesn't last long, because you are mentally castrated. When you realize girls don't like you because you are a sissy, and that you have been trained all your life to be a sissy, don't matter how hard you try you will end up always falling in the path that you was set up to, self demeaning and depression, sulking it up and hiding in your place because demonstrating any kind of aggressive behaviour growing up was instantly labeled and punished as toxic masculinity.

>Sadly his mother will probably never regret what she's doing
She won't even relate one thing to the other, when he grows up she will nag him about things that are direct consequences of the things she forced on him, and the thought that they are related won't even cross her mind. That's how women are.

Attached: 1564802614139.jpg (460x558, 147K)

>kids should be able to have sex with me!
>kids should be able to act how they want!
inb4
>b-b-but that's not what i said
that's next on your agenda after getting little boys to wear skirts

that appears to be a fat cameltoe on the left. very nice

How do we put a stop to this madness?

Attached: fags.jpg (810x500, 61K)

>Everybody kinda wants a daughter
I have never heard anyone say this before. And in areas like Asia the girls are treated like garbage compared to boys

>waa they called me ugly, waaa
Women have it easy. None of them ever had to fight for their lives in school, only get called names. God damn, I wish they just called me names.

What intrinsically makes them boys clothes? What intrinsically says that boys and girls need to wear different clothes? It's basically some really weak circular logic.
>They don't want to be mistaken for a girl
And the only reason boys don't want to be mistaken for girls is because we're told being feminine is bad. Sure, given absolute freedom, most men would probably behave masculinely on the whole and most women would probably behave femininely on the whole, but plenty wouldn't.

But that *isn't* what I said and I wouldn't ever say that. Are you under the impression that you can win arguments by blatantly putting words in people's mouths?

Remember that all of this is the work of white women. behind every degenracy, every gay march, gay marriage, abortion, transgender acceptance and shit you will find white women actively working for the 'cause'. White women thrive in fitlh.

Munchausen syndrome

The good news/horror is nature and nurture are not an even split in everybody and when guys raised like this break away they break waaaay the fuck in the opposite direction. This kid is either going to be a simpering mess or a serial killer.

this is as simple as it has to be, but still I think most people in this thread would reee if a boy liked something he "shouldn't." I'd be surprised if children couldn't figure out on their own that they are either a boy or a girl depending on how people treat them. people are rightly caught up on the fact that transgendered people are treated like shit, but the flipside is that cishet people aren't treated as bad. if for some strange reason I sire children (I can't stand babies and crying) I will socialize their genders to match their sexes. if they still turn out transgendered then some wiring has gone awry and its not the biggest deal

Man just wait till you found out Armie hammer is molesting his toddler son and posting about it on social media

Attached: 8069D3D3-7014-4A58-A447-DE570C0AC316.jpg (300x196, 22K)

Fake news

dilate

Oh they do. Look at those feminist mothers littering the most horrifying old folks homes or being left to die alone.

>Kung fu
>chad

Nah

youtu.be/hIXB6FJnPaI

>mfw when angelina and brad's daughter is turned into a man tranny
the two most beautiful people on earth create a daughter and fucking ruin her by pumping her full of testosterone. This is peak irony

>And the only reason boys don't want to be mistaken for girls is because we're told being feminine is bad
Boys want the ability to identify as boys because they're boys, otherwise what's all this gender identity transgender bullshit about? Liberals want to pretend gender is a construct then champion a minority that insists gender identity is ingrained from birth, you can't have it both ways. You raise kids with a Y chromosome like they're kids with a Y chromosome in the manner the majority of people with a Y chromosome agree upon unilt they argue they're actually transgender, if they ever do. I don't understand how telling a boy child they're gender neutral is any different than giving a tranny shit.

>What intrinsically makes them boys clothes?
usage
>What intrinsically says that boys and girls need to wear different clothes?
communication
>And the only reason boys don't want to be mistaken for girls is because we're told being feminine is bad.
no, males don't want to be confused for females and vice versa because they have different mating strategies.
>Sure, given absolute freedom, most men would probably behave masculinely on the whole and most women would probably behave femininely on the whole, but plenty wouldn't.
and these "many" wouldn't have many kids

ultimately, this isn't a problem. idiots who think things like you won't have kids, your ideas will die with you. problem is, you're importing tons of immigrants to vote for your political parties in lieu of the kids you're not having

You know what’s gonna happen? The kids are gonna rebel and rebel hard you think generation zyklon is bad now just wait

>What intrinsically makes them boys clothes? What intrinsically says that boys and girls need to wear different clothes? It's basically some really weak circular logic.
It's pretty easy to figure why trousers are male clothes. the men had to do the hard work historically, so having your whole legs protected helps. Also the only need to pen the zip if they want to pee. Women do the housework, they don't need protection. A dress is more comfortable especially for peeing. Plus a trousers exposes the shape of your body, and back in the day women were modest, so a dress was more covering. Anyway clothes need to be gendered because gender exist and we have different bodies. Trying to negate gender is trying to negate the sacred plan of God.
>And the only reason boys don't want to be mistaken for girls is because we're told being feminine is bad.
Wrong, being feminine isn't bad if you're a girl, but it's bad if you're aboy. Only that way. The reason is simple, for a boy to be feminine, it's the negation of his masculinity, the negation of his penis. you are taking something away from him, something girls don't have.

Based and redpilled.

Shut the absolute fuck up you kike

Women are mirrors of the society they live in. Back in the 1950s they openly killed blacks, gays, trans etc and because of that my grandmother casually says nigger. But as men have gotten softer and more faggy so have women

>you think generation zyklon is bad now

Attached: smoky.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Keep up keeping up, user

Attached: 1568862182679.png (338x427, 104K)

You mean manipulate them into thinking this is normal like what's going on with American cartoons being created specifically to gaslight children into homosex and transexualism.

Oh man Netflix saw that they weren't the only game in town anymore and had to compete with actual talent and the agenda was turning the lucrative family and toy customer base away and they fired the cal arts queer mafia types yesterday

How did men become softer? They were raised by single white women when jews empowered them enough to kick the father out of the house. And then these empowered women set out to destroy society.

>My daughter receive clothes for girl and my son clothes for boy WHAT HAS THE WORLD COMES TO ?
Kid is fucking 1 years old, he won't even remember that shit.
My niece, as soon as she could talk (even before on years old) ask specifically for princess shit
She ins't brainwashed it's just what she want

The people who want to identify as another gender are defying society. They actively choose, completely of their own will, to do that. When people are kids and they're just wearing the clothes society has told them to wear, it's a much tougher argument to make that they actively, freely chose to wore those clothes.
>blah blah blah
The rest of your post is meaningless.

>usage
What?
>communication
What?
>males don't want to be confused for females and vice versa because they have different mating strategies.
100,000 years ago, men and women wouldn't have worn different clothes for reasons you may be able to guess. The decision to wear different clothes depending on gender is something that we decided to do after hundreds of thousands of years of successful mating - my point being that wearing different clothes isn't part of humans' mating strategies.
>and these "many" wouldn't have many kids
Genetics aren't that simple. You're basically trying to make the same point people make when they stupidly ask why gay people still exist if they don't reproduce.
>ultimately, this isn't a problem
Not really, but I find conservatives' fixation with forcing people to conform instead of letting them live their lives how they want frustrating.

You're citing historical reasons - of course there *are* historical reasons why clothing developed as it did. My point is that in there's no intrinsic reason for it and that in the here and now, there's no reason to keep enforcing what clothes each gender is supposed to wear.
>Trying to negate gender is trying to negate the sacred plan of God.
God does not exist.
>The reason is simple, for a boy to be feminine, it's the negation of his masculinity, the negation of his penis.
So? What if that's how he wants to behave? Who are you to tell him how he's to act?

t. /pol/

See quote related

Attached: D31686A9-B7B0-4A0E-9802-BBB9893781A1.jpg (850x400, 67K)

For little kids it doesn't really matter. If anything is a problem it's probably the media attention on them.

Women just innately push for bullshit incessantly. Who knows why. But we don't actually need to know why to know that it needs to be counteracted with anti-bullshit.

Sadly, liberal """men""" are incapable of doing this, and they've pushed the bullshit their women pushed on them on the rest of the world through the media.
People don't actually listen to or believe them in private, but they have to pretend to in public, especially as they climb the social hierarchy, to keep from being destroyed by that very same media.

As a rapist, i can offer a counter message. A reminder that the way "most people do things" is not the only way.

Attached: 1528080826582.jpg (500x466, 114K)

are you a fag
my radar is going off

No, I'm just not a retard like you.

>Back in the 1950s they openly killed blacks, gays, trans etc
Depends where you were. Also the n word is still considered offensive by a lot of old people who remember those days.

ya u a fag lmao

Seething brainlet.

>there's no intrinsic reason for it and that in the here and now, there's no reason to keep enforcing what clothes each gender is supposed to wear.
Boys and girls need to know that they are different, having different clothes is a good things. They need to know X is not Y, girl have a vagina, boys have a penis, they complete eachotehr, they aren't equal at all. Telling them differently is a lie and a way to manipulate them into a path a self destruction. Trannies can't reproduce.
>God does not exist.
But Satan does, and you're one of his followers
>So? What if that's how he wants to behave? Who are you to tell him how he's to act?
Then he is dysfunctional and needs to realize it for his own good.

In very early childhood, there's hardly any differences between little boys and girls, other than a rise in testosterone in boys around 3-4.

I just cannot fucking wait until the 2030s and we start seeing so many news articles about young adults, who right now, are being enabled to transition based on their parent's deluded personal beliefs and because they took what their 5 year old had to say, at face value. There's going to be people killing their parents and a lot of suicides and it's just really sad to be honest. I can't believe we live in a world were parents are being allowed to stop their child's natural puberty from being able to take place, thus mutilating their bodies and genitals if they get reassignment surgery and castrating them for life. It's actually really insane and nobody cares and will continue to turn a blind eye until there's a portion of an entire generation that kill themselves.

It is Darwinism, the sons of retards who let their kids wear dresses to school get laughed at and bullied so they won't grow up and dress their sons in dresses.

I bet the bitch tried to force her to like BLUE but the girl derailed her shit by choosing green and I don't think pink tractors exist anyway. Who would believe that the girl choose a tractor on her own instead of some girly shit. She even forces her into playing Hockey

>In very early childhood, there's hardly any differences between little boys and girls

Attached: 1.jpg (495x568, 125K)

Gender dysphoria proper is not common and is rare in children. It just receives a lot of sensational media attention. In reality, the cases where it does occur have pretty strict ethical guidelines for treatment.

why do actors do this shit to their kids?

Thanks for raising two future school shooters. Dumb cunts can't even get motherhood right.

That's why I didn't say "no differences"

user. Women are the backbone of society. And it's our fault for letting academia and media brains wash them.

>>usage
>What?
Men use what men use.
>>communication
>What?
You want to communicate your sex.
>100,000 years ago, men and women wouldn't have worn different clothes for reasons you may be able to guess.
Because they were NAKED so they didn't need to.
>The decision to wear different clothes depending on gender is something that we decided to do after hundreds of thousands of years of successful mating
After moving into large-scale settled societies for which our intuitions and older mating-strategies didn't evolve for.
>my point being that wearing different clothes isn't part of humans' mating strategies.
As demonstrated by every single human culture to ever have existed, it unambiguously is.
>Genetics aren't that simple. You're basically trying to make the same point people make when they stupidly ask why gay people still exist if they don't reproduce.
No, gays would still be around as long as their siblings reproduced, which is one of the arguments for the persistence of homosexuality in spite of its obvious detriments. It's similar to the grandmother hypothesis' attempt at explaining why human females don't just die after going through menopause when they're no longer able to reproduce: Because they're useful to their relatives in other ways.
>Not really, but I find conservatives' fixation with forcing people to conform instead of letting them live their lives how they want frustrating.
That's because you're an idiot without even the most basic grasp of the critical importance of mutual trust in a society, who has nothing going on in your head besides endlessly regurgitated memes.

Feel free to prove me wrong by generating even a single utterance that I haven't already head a thousand times before, kind of how I've apparently already told you a dozen things you'd never heard before - as demonstrated by your inability to extrapolate from obvious hunts like my one-word replies or in any other way predict what I'd write before I wrote it.

Sorry there's still something very different and very visible on the first minute out of their womb you immediately know if it's a boy or a gril, heck you can even know months before he comes out.

By ultrasound yeah, or less reliably by listening to the heart rate. It's easy to mistake a baby boy for a baby girl though.

Indeed. Or that parents talk their kids into thinking they are trans.

Its quite crazy.

>parents talk their kids into thinking they are trans
Not likely.

>Boys and girls need to know that they are different
And forcing them to wear different clothes is the only way to do that? You can't just teach them how boys and girls are different in 5th/6th grade? Why are you obsessed with beating it into their head by dictating what they wear?
>Telling them differently is a lie
No one's telling them differently (inb4 mischaracterizations of the transgender movement).
>But Satan does, and you're one of his followers
Satan doesn't exist either. There's nothing above or below, only us and what we choose to be and where we choose to go.
>Then he is dysfunctional and needs to realize it for his own good.
This actually touches on an important point. Imagine if we lived in a tolerant world where men were under no pressure not to wear dresses and women were under no pressure not to wear pants. How would a man wearing a dress in that works actually constitute a "dysfunction"?

>Men use what men use.
And that's circular logic. There's no intrinsic reason that that's what men have to wear.
>You want to communicate your sex.
Why?
>After moving into large-scale settled societies for which our intuitions and older mating-strategies didn't evolve for.
That's not why we started wearing clothes. Can you explain why large societies make earlier mating strategies that didn't require gendered clothes obsolete?
>That's because you're an idiot without even the most basic grasp of the critical importance of mutual trust in a society
"Mutual trust"? What does that even mean in this context? I trust girls with short hair and men who act feminine as much as anyone else.

That kid is going to grow up confused and angry. He is destined to be a serial killer.

>The people who want to identify as another gender are defying society. They actively choose, completely of their own will, to do that.
Yeah, not when they're doing what their parents tell them to do they're not, and especially not when they're doing what their peers AND teachers tell them to do. Literally have universities in the united states where over half the students identify as trans; this is not defiance, it's blind conformity.

Men and women wear different clothes for utilitarian reasons above all else. Anyone who pretends otherwise are either retards or lunatics.

Women wear dresses, thin underwear/no underwear to prevent thrush and ease of going to the bathroom and sex.
Men wear long pants and traditionally wore underwear to protect the family jewels and the kind of life men had to lead demanded sturdier clothes.

Also, the theory of gender is a memetic tool of confusion and ultimately brainwashing and destruction

>in that works actually constitute
*world, not works

My brother dated a white girl, then suddenly one day she straight up told him "of we ever have kids they are gonna be genderless", he broke up with her shortly after. Bitch was crazy, white girls mostly are into this weird shit.

>over half the students identify as trans
Source? This is not likely unless it is specifically catering to trans people.

Nah man, it already happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

>let
They pushed their children into it

Men in a lot of societies didn't or don't wear pants.

How come its mostly white people who are into this type of stuff. I have latino and black friends who openly mock this type of things.

It's sad to read about a family where the daughter has more common sense than the mother.

Your post is completely meaningless. You don't present a coherent argument or rebuttal.

>Women wear dresses, thin underwear/no underwear to prevent thrush and ease of going to the bathroom and sex.
There's a marginal practical advantage to that, but what if a girl doesn't *want* to dress like that?
>Men wear long pants and traditionally wore underwear to protect the family jewels and the kind of life men had to lead demanded sturdier clothes.
You're just citing historical reasons. Does that still make sense now, in 2019?

Yes.
Also media is trying damned hard to manipulate them into it.
This is a thing.
And now that parents in the fly over states are starting to actually pay attention to these things and there is a major push back against this type if thing amongst teens and school age children. It's going to get bad

There's a lot of black and Hispanic people who are transgender or genderqueer. Perhaps it's just less openly discussed.

Blacks have the largest % of transgenders/gays per capita than other races.

Gender dysphoria can't be taught. If the media is doing anything it's probably commercializing gender identity so it can be made profitable.

>And forcing them to wear different clothes is the only way to do that?
It's not the only way but we all have to wear cloathes, because we aren't animals, so it's a good thing to wear clothes adapated to our gender for both practical reasons and symbolic reasons.
The gender neutral meme is an attempt to turn us into genderless brownish and faceless consumers, to destroy our humanity.
>Satan doesn't exist either. There's nothing above or below, only us and what we choose to be and where we choose to go.
The universe didn't come out of a trannie's asshole, genius.
A man wearing a dress is a political statement, he's saying he feels like he's a woman despite having a penis.

Because they still favour the macho type. Guess with Italians its the same.

But they do wear different clothes from women that serve an easy to uh understand utilitarian reason correct?
Not just as ornamentality or to upset you in particular.

Then shes a child playing dressup or a lunatic. There is no inbetween.

Those historical reasons still apply today. We also historically need to breathe oxygen. Think we should stop doing that because its passe?

You can easily create a psychological condition where they euyh

Sure you can. If you can break people into submission or condition people, you can give them gender dysphoria.
Or at least a condition that is similar to it.

Some disorders have an environmental component. It's not clear that that's the case with gender dysphoria.

Is this fucking real? He didn't notice she was nuts before she said that?

You literally can't do that, at least not as far as I know. You'll likely create a whole host of other issues.

You can easily teach or manipulate people into wanting to be or think they are the opposite sex.
Hell you can be drugged and have GD as well. Interestingly enough there is a drug that will eliminate real chemical gd. It works 100% of the time.

What's the name?

A massive chunk of those environmental reasons is social conditioning.

Girls doing boyish things is pretty cute. Masculinity almost always has more unisex features too it. Like women in pants.

>It's not the only way but we all have to wear cloathes, because we aren't animals, so it's a good thing to wear clothes adapated to our gender for both practical reasons and symbolic reasons.
Practical reasons, sure (though that applies less in 2019 than ever), but symbolic reasons? You haven't really given me a compelling reason to believe that that's necessary.
>The universe didn't come out of a trannie's asshole, genius.
The universe is, in all likelihood, a weird mathematical object that we're ill-equipped to understand the underlying nature of. What's fairly certain is that it wasn't created by a personifiable entity like God or Satan.

>Then shes a child playing dressup or a lunatic. There is no inbetween.
That's a statement, not an argument. I don't see how it makes her a lunatic to defy how you say she should dress.
>Those historical reasons still apply today.
Most adult Americans don't work in manual labor anymore, so not really.
>We also historically need to breathe oxygen. Think we should stop doing that because its passe?
Of course not. Some traditions are worth keeping, some aren't. Each of our behaviors should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Breathing is one I personally think we should keep.

It came out of nowhere. One day everything was ok then suddenly one week she started pushing my brother to go to a feminist/lgbt protest thing. Then the next day she said the genderless thing. I would hear them arguing in the phone right outside my windown.

>she will never be my mommy
>she will never feminize me

fuck this world

the end of western civilization can not come soon enough.

Attached: 1539718088869.jpg (225x274, 43K)

>And that's circular logic. There's no intrinsic reason that that's what men have to wear.
Logic is based on axioms. It's perfectly logical for men to wear what men wear. Why men at one point began wearing that is irrelevant, just like it will be when trends change arbitrarily. All you're concerned with in the realm of sex-signaling is observing what men wear and then wearing that.
>Why?
Do you frequent ELI5 perhance? Because the different sexes have different mating strategies and you want to be judged and treated appropriately.
>That's not why we started wearing clothes.
Then they wore gendered clothes or other markings before they settled as well.
>Can you explain why large societies make earlier mating strategies that didn't require gendered clothes obsolete?
Because these societies have people in them that wear clothes that keep you from seeing what's underneath the clothes.
>"Mutual trust"? What does that even mean in this context?
Your similarity to me makes your reactions easy to predict, making you trustworthy.
Difference makes you harder to predict, making you untrustworthy.

Attached: reddit.jpg (858x204, 53K)

Can confirm. Went from an awkward lefty nonstop bullied friendless mess until puberty hit and I snapped. Expelled, fighting all the time, getting pussy and being my own man. But it took something like 12 years of being a monster before I got to a point that I wouldn't just burn bridges out of impulse if anything or anyone was perceived as attacking my sense of self.
Now I'm a functional human, got through uni, have a decent job with a fortune 500 company. And I'm now extremely right wing by today's standards.

Depends how you define that. Cultural norms may influence things like anxiety disorders or mood disorders. Relationship issues and abuse can very easily cause or aggravate them too. Gender identity seems to be more inborn though.

>Gender dysphoria can't be taught. If the media is doing anything it's probably commercializing gender identity so it can be made profitable.
Homosexuality and transgendrism can actually be triggered like an OCD. It's a growing phenomenon because of the massive propaganda on these topics. Children and teenagers are victim of this dangerous plague.
archive.is/DyB9I

Attached: gocd.jpg (609x482, 31K)

Because it's like a puppy trying to fight a sleeping lion who's ignoring it.
Its cute up to a point. Then its 'shes a dyke and has major penus envy issues' or "please daddy look at me' or 'I was told that this is what a good woman is supposed to do by the lesbian pedophiles on TV and in the schools'

All three of the above are utterly sad and almost always unfuckable loser dykes.

This. Things got super fucked when everyone was on the anti bullying wagon. Bullying is what kept the retarded weirdos in check.

Sexual thoughts are a very common and particularly distressing symptom of OCD in some people. It's not the same as attraction to that sex though.

Honestly who gives a shit? I mean really. If you're raising a kid, why does it matter that they wear boys clothes as a boy and girls clothes as a girl? It seems more she's trying to force a particular world view on a child rather than making some grand statement that gender roles are irrelevant.

Yeah it's not really problematic especially when they do it on their own instead of being coached by her parents. But boys doing girly thing is createing an emasculated boy.

>It's perfectly logical for men to wear what men wear.
And my question is why men wear what they *currently* wear. What reason is there that they can't wear something else? Saying, "men wear what men wear, so why should men wear something else?" is nonsensical.
>Because the different sexes have different mating strategies and you want to be judged and treated appropriately.
Copypasting from earlier since you can't read: 100,000 years ago, men and women wouldn't have worn different clothes for reasons you may be able to guess. The decision to wear different clothes depending on gender is something that we decided to do after hundreds of thousands of years of successful mating - my point being that wearing different clothes isn't part of humans' mating strategies.
>Then they wore gendered clothes or other markings before they settled as well.
Paleolithic societies were actually much more laissez-faire in regard to gender roles.
>Because these societies have people in them that wear clothes that keep you from seeing what's underneath the clothes.
You can tell a woman from a man regardless of how she's dressed by things like body type, name, speech pitch, and so on. You're basically positing that society would break if we couldn't tell someone's gender from the instant we see them, which I don't really buy.
>Your similarity to me makes your reactions easy to predict, making you trustworthy.
I don't base my trust in someone on how much like me they are because I'm not a moron.

>there was a time Hollywood celebs would adopt lil niggers as a accessories.
What's happened to that trend?

>boys doing girly thing is createing an emasculated boy
Or they are likely just fooling around.

I dated a really attractive girl once who told me she wanted a black baby (I’m white). I just kept cumming in her until she broke up with me in the hopes that she got a dreaded white baby

>archive.is/DyB9I
>At the time, Michael says, he was homophobic and began to compulsively search the Internet for coming-out stories and anecdotal online quizzes that test “How gay are you?” He evaluated his attraction to women constantly.
>He soon developed an out-of-control obsession with watching gay pornography to check if it could arouse him. He says it did not, but the uncertainty remained and became so extreme he considered suicide.
>He adds that, once or twice while watching gay porn, he did have an orgasm.
bruh

>Practical reasons, sure (though that applies less in 2019 than ever), but symbolic reasons? You haven't really given me a compelling reason to believe that that's necessary.
Even in 2019 it's men that do labor jobs, so they still need pants. It'snot practical to lay bricks while wearing a miniskirt and a frilly blouse. Other than that we have very much different bodies, men are squre shaped muscular, women are small, with soft skin, large butts, they have breasts. Women are pretty to look at. a woman in a dress is beautiful, a man in a dress is ugly.
>The universe is, in all likelihood, a weird mathematical object that we're ill-equipped to understand the underlying nature of. What's fairly certain is that it wasn't created by a personifiable entity like God or Satan.
You don't understand the universe but you have arbitrarily decided to root God out of the picture.

>sexual orientation OCD
Hey i have that, It fucked me and i ended up in a mental hospital. You know being a straight guy and forcing yourself to watch gay porn for an hour and trying to measure any response, getting nothing and the doubting yourself again the next day is not fun. I didn't even know sexual orientation OCD was a thing until i was at home one and i had the thought "what if im gay" and then everything just went downhill after that.

If anyone cares im much better now, thanks to coping techniques.

She's probably been on reddit. that site is an eye opener, I believe the large majority of users are white women.

Stop being a pushy faggot and just have sex

Attached: 9f50d559-3ee6-4063-bb79-043b18799554.jpg (1080x1440, 324K)

user. Sex roles and society has not essentially changed in hundreds of thousands of years. You seem to be arguing some ridiculous hilarious out of touch with reality point that we are so advanced that none of this matters. user. You are insane.
This is reality user.

You are not some high minded advanced person with some deep understanding
You have any concept as to how many queer lunatics like you have said the same things throughout human history.

Untold millions. And you people have always been in the extreme minority as well as seen as a lunatic fringe.

No society who believes what you say is healthy or lasted long.

Idk what it was, i personally think she was always like that. I told my brother it was better he realized she was crazy sooner than later. The day after he broke up with her, i was walking with him and he told me "Bro, i never wanna know nothing about white girls ever again" lol.

What about furries? O_o

t. brainlet who doesn't read

Was going to post this thank you based hiveminder

That’s just human behavior in general. Nobody started mass shootings in schools until after columbine. Everytime a shooting happens it’s likely a copycat will happen within the same time frame. Or some kid gets a pickle rick tattoo and then thousands of impressionable idiots get one too

Mass shootings have occurred for years.

I meant in schools, whatever

Yes there is, that kind of logic has been regarded as bogus and proven wrong plenty of times.

>And my question is why men wear what they *currently* wear.
Irrelevant. All that matters is that it is different from what women wear.
>Copypasting from earlier since you can't read:
Yes you moron, obviously "wearing different clothes" isn't part of the mating strategy; differentiating yourself from the other sex is, hence wearing different clothes.
>Paleolithic societies were actually much more laissez-faire in regard to gender roles.
No they weren't.
>You can tell a woman from a man regardless of how she's dressed by things like body type, name, speech pitch, and so on.
And members of the opposite sex will choose you last, after all the ones that communicated their sex and its attractive features less ambiguously than you. Which, again, is why you're not a problem in the long-term. You're just incredibly irritating to have to listen to right now, as you attempt to rationalize and offload your self-destructive strategies to everyone else.
>You're basically positing that society would break if we couldn't tell someone's gender from the instant we see them, which I don't really buy.
No, I'm saying you won't get laid.
>I don't base my trust in someone on how much like me they are because I'm not a moron.
No, you don't base it on that because you ARE a moron, which is why all you idiots keep demanding big brother to police everyone for you.

Or, perhaps more likely, you don't think that you do even though you do. Evidently, your brain has deemed it wise to keep you out of the loop. I guess it makes saying this stupid shit easier, on account of not having to lie to do it.

Attached: 41+8WQEdXqL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 20K)

Anything can become an obssesion. During my research into coping techniques i actually read the story of a gay men who had his life fucked up by "straight OCD". He suddenly started doubting he was gay amd it freak him out to the point he wouldn't leave his room and would avoid all female friends.

There are stories of a guy who thought his whole family would be hurt by a hurricane if he didn't step on every crack in the sidewalk. The place he lived on didn't even have hurricanes.

So yeah i think its very possoble someone could have "furry ocd".

Also quick distinction. OCD is when someone has an unwanted thought and they do an action to relieve the anxiety from said thoughts. That's why the stereotypical OCD is someone touching doors and stuff like that, the ritual momentarily makes the anxiety go away.

If there is no ritual then it's called Pure O or pure obsession. It's OCD but the person doesn't do the OCD ritual, they simply soak in anxiety for hours and hours with unwanted thoughts.

>Does it have to ddo with revenge against maculinity

Correct

What would Megan Fox be doing with Charlize Theron's daughters?

Attached: 1529903984365.jpg (318x318, 29K)

Brilliant .. this Murica ..

Faggots need to be wiped from earth

what would Heidegger say?

Attached: 15425-paradigm_news.jpg (318x460, 45K)

Hollywood used to be full of Cat folk , then they got told Cats spy on them

ALL gone now its gender kids too ruin .

No celebs have cats ??

You don't know my life and my parents. Neck yourself feminist apologist.

Sure they can be fooling around. But if a boy keeps acting like a girl for a long time, you're having a sissy boy. It's already bad if he's like this on his own, but there are women raising boys like this on purpose

Is this True Cos all Fame now cat now .. ??

Good thing you could get better at controling it. But does it goes away at some point? Will it go away?

Attached: tumblr_pckdu1NhD81saq4gpo3_250.gif (250x168, 1.13M)

Hmm. OCD is interesting. Irrational obsession that can at least be partially controlled paired with insight. Is it just impossible to think your way out of it? I have anxiety, but can think my way out of most my anxieties by rationalizing them as irrational. Exceptions would be things like the anxiety of e.g. heights; I can't make myself stand on a straight drop. But then I also can't rationalize myself into making that feel safe; it's always possible that a gust of wind could hit me and knock me over. However slight the probability, it's enough for the anxiety to get its foot in the door and be impossible to remove.

But OCD anxiety just cannot be rationalized away at all, in spite of the insight?

This is so wrong it is cringey.

He wouldn't care as long as they would keep away from his trees

unironically based and redpilled
Bullying keeps the freaks of the world in their place.

Except that OCDs are something you have no control of, it's not like wanting to emulate a school shooter, it like your brain has been hijacked. That's why they keep pushing LGBT propaganda in Hollywood and even at school. There kids who will trigger an OCD just by being exposed to these themes. Something that would have never happened if they were safe from this massive brainwashing. There isn't a single movie or TV show where there aren't openly homosexual characters now.

Im just gonna be honest with you, maybe or maybe not. It's a mental disease so you can't rid of it since you are always gonna remember what happened to you. Its not like a cols that goes away, its mental. The idea of theraphy and coping is not to make it "go away", the idea is that eventually the anxiety the feeds the ocd will fade so when you have unwanted thoughts they simply leave like any other unwanted thoughts do.

For the good news is that there is a high chance that with coping techniques a person can just go back to a normal life.

He given cold showers an GO up be men stuff an an hard . Rough stuff an then battered about an he best to care an be the Support bloke on the 6mile hike
But listen dont assume he wanted to be a vet , but saw us fall about .. he now training as a Indian GP . Our Guy !...

More like Obsessive Cock Disorder am I right, guys.

True. The only way is actually violence. Just shame isn't enough.

Our guy he is Our Guy .. Sorry ..

No. There is a very real method and way to create gender confusion and to enforce it through well calculated ever present media and academia.

It's a thing it exists its real.

It's not her fault she's Irish

Good luck then, user.

OCD does not go away with the insight because the patient will never have a clear enough answer. What happens is a person with OCD reaches and answer, they feel happy and content for a day and the next day the anxiety comes back and now they need a different answer. They become addicted to the answer. The real solution is to accept the uncertainty in life and then anxiety won't be able to feed on unwanted thoughts.

Attached: CHP5Glenda.png (533x531, 312K)

Thanks user. Like i said in a previous comment im actually much better now, but it was a harsh time in my life.

I just got called a bigot for daring to question her wisdom, by an adult gay man. Why would an adult gay man have such an aggressive, vested interest in seeing little boys wear dresses even when they’re being bullied?

Satanism and queer agenda hard pushing it as normal. No seriously.

>instead of me being an insane bitch, everyone else should change! Including my kid.

kelly ripa aging gracefully here

And his classmates

>Romanian
opinion discarded

>that nose
"Are these matzo balls floaters or sinkers?"

Enlighten me.

You are not brilliant and high minded. You are just spitting out tired ancient queer theory that only makes sense to the ignorant and brainwashed.

What you are saying is not new progression
It is tired failed ancient ideology. Old madness of failed groups of people who are forced to produce memdtically. Thankfully people are catching wise to your gussied up old world bullshit

Well at least his life won't be long

God, save all kids from deranged psychos like her. Amen.

I'd beat you within an inch of your life, you perverted little bastard.

You're not alone, folk

Attached: ss.jpg (1080x450, 97K)

I don't know what it's about, but the title is "Nigger Faggots"