Any kinos about giving yourself hppd from acid and then finding out there's no cure?

Any kinos about giving yourself hppd from acid and then finding out there's no cure?

Attached: MV5BMThiZjA1NGYtOTAzMy00NjQ4LWExNzMtNTNjNmEwMGEzOTk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzYxMjQ1NzU@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0, (630x1200, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ddH3f6gHtm0?t=733
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want to cure it? Enjoy the ride, OP.

Attached: Mysterious Early Shitposting.jpg (1029x718, 61K)

>people willingly give themselves psychosis for a "good time"

Attached: 1554376297496.jpg (1200x1309, 84K)

What's ligma?

nothing much. whats ligma with you?

requiem for a dream

it's an anagram of gmail

sometimes HPPD cures itself but you need to quit using all drugs (including weed) and it can take a long time

at least you're not one of those people that takes DMT and then decides to move to Brazil to become a jugnle shaman

how much did you take faggot?
my first acid dose was 200mcg, shit was cash.

did you weigh it out yourself?

its a reliable source, the dose was right. second time, 3 days later i did 400, not a lot of effect because of tolerance. first time, a lot of incredible visuals, mind blow, want to describe it, cant. stopped doing it forever, started to make me feel like an alien.

Attached: 1565029313633.png (561x561, 310K)

>reliable source
>the dose was right
I bet it was close but you're a sillynigger if you think it was exactly 200.

truth is i dont know exactly as you say. i have experience with drugs and the peak was pretty strong as i didnt sleep the night and the day after from the comedown. cleaned my whole fuckin house and ate a ton of food. 2 friends were tripping with me, they started frantically laughing and sweating. all 3 of us were pretty big guys, not twinks.
i though that hallucinogen meant exactly that, but apparently it also changes how you feel. i learned a little about myself and realised that i dont need a lot to be happy, i just need stability and a nice rainy day fund. i was overthinking life.

it's not like schizophrenia where it gives you symptoms like hallucinations or automatic writing that would enable you to write something like the voynich manuscript
it's more like a light fog/static/"noise" across your visual field for most

the psychedelic state is not psychosis, despite beliefs early on, although it can induce it in a rare percentage of the population who are predisposed to it

that's really gay desu, just buy mimosa spp. root bark powder and banisteriopsis caapi vine and brew it in a pot in your kitchen, desu

it was almost certainly much, MUCH lower than that

it would be pretty hard to "weigh out" acid for a normal person, he probably bought it on blotter like most people but the actual amount of LSD is pretty much always way lower than what's advertised

what's a "reliable source" to you? even darknet vendors with high ratings have blotter with much lower potency than what it is represented as. Same deal with 1p-LSD and other quasi-legal ergolines (which most "street lsd" almost certainly is these days)
LSD is pretty absent of visuals as far as psychedelics are concerned, you should try mushrooms or DMT if you want those and a more 'alien' experience

this, this has always been the case, even in the 60s

even 100μg (not 60 or whatever is in most "100 mic tabs") can be pretty substantial for someone with no tolerance

>induce it in a rare percentage of the population

Every homeless person you see is an acid casualty my Negro. Every got damned one

god dammit rust I ain't reading all that shit

it was not per say hallucinations but more altered vision and walls that breathe. acid will most certainly flip your shit and possibly fuck your life up. having tried it personally i even see the potential to use it as a weapon.

>Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD) is a disorder in which a person has flashbacks of visual hallucinations or distortions experienced during a previous hallucinogenic drug experience
poor soul.

Attached: 1560722025335.jpg (771x807, 96K)

I smoked a lot of weed when I was 14 and 15, which I do not regret because I’d come home from school and smoke with my friends and lie down in my bed and feel like I was flying. It was honestly something of a holy experience. The thing about smoking weed when you’re an adult is you have stuff hanging over your back all the time, you can’t let go like you can when you’re young.
But anyways the world is a bit fuzzy sometimes and I used to depersonalize for months straight back in 2016 but it’s a little better now. I’m 21 at the moment and I just smoke cigarettes now.

When I smoke weed now I reach that point where you’re supposed to give in and go deeper but I always fight it and just hulk out and wait for it to be over. I used to be able to go all the way.
I hope I’m not describing SchIzophrenia or Psychosis here lol.

The difference is that Boomers and GenX scum would place their entire thumb on a ball of pure LSD and lick it off, which would be thousands and thousands of doses at once. A few doses once or twice can make a great experience and shouldn't harm you psychologically as long as you don't abuse it.

Nigger that's an urban legend
>inb4 youre a "real hippie" and "know the family"

Attached: sad crow.jpg (768x431, 39K)

Its NBOME that bit OP

Why do you think they called it N-bomb

because it has an NBOME ring structure attached to the 2C-x backbone

No because its a dirty nigger

Theres no such thing as true "acid" anymore. What you took were research chemicals made in someones roach-infested apartment retard zoomer

youtu.be/ddH3f6gHtm0?t=733

>smoothbrains really believe this

>it was not per say hallucinations but more altered vision and walls that breathe. acid will most certainly flip your shit and possibly fuck your life up. having tried it personally i even see the potential to use it as a weapon.
psychedelics don't induce hallucinations, deliriants like datura do
walls breathing and wood grain moving is classic psychedelic phenomena
the cia tried to weaponize lsd in the 20th century but it didn't work like they wanted it to so they made it illegal in 1967

>Nigger that's an urban legend
It's not, its called a "thumbprint"
It was an initiation rite for the Brotherhood of Eternal Love

>Its NBOME that bit OP
NBOMe aren't really popular anymore after they started getting scheduled and things like 1p-LSD became more readily available for purchase online
>Why do you think they called it N-bomb
because it's a methoxybenzyl substituted phenethylamine and the way the N for nitrogen, B for benzene, MeO for methoxy kinda look like they spell out n-bomb

LSD is a molecule, it still exists. It's true that it is much harder to acquire things like ergot and other precursor chemicals, and that it is more profitable for most to be gray-market equivalents and sell them as "the real deal", but LSD is still made clandestinely

>it was an initiation rite
I already inb4'd you talking about being a "real hippie" nigger

I'm not a hippie. What makes you think they didn't do that, or if not them, someone else taking LSD crystal and doing similarly? Someone has to have tried it, with it being as popular as it was and having the safety profile it does

so you really don't understand how urban legends work, then.

put 500mcg in some poor non druggies drink and wait then tell me its not a weapon after 3 hours have passed.

people say shrooms are better, why exactly?

>why exactly
who knows because they're wrong

Does anyone have any experience with taking psychedelics while on an SSRI? Would it work?

look into serotonin syndrome, probably not a good idea

I figured I might just try coming off them for a while to try LSD and maybe more. I hated SSRI's anyway.

>I figured I might just try cooming

been there done that

well im out of ideas

You have definitive proof that they didn't do what's claimed?

They would trip really hard. Look into Project Artichoke/MK-Ultra, the govt tried using LSD and practically every other drug as an incapacitating agent, truth serum, etc. Their tests didn't provide anything very fruitful. Read "Acid Dreams" if you want to know more. There's a bunch of videos on youtube where they do things like give it to soldiers too but they just kind of giggle. It was still a pretty new thing back then

It's much more visual, colorful, you see geometric patterns, there are more physical body sensations, feels more strange, ancient, and alien. If you take enough you'll see/hear beings and your entire environment will change into geometric patterns/shapes. Even light doses will provide close-eye visual patterns like that though. LSD is much plainer, it more just fucks with your mind, but the visuals are pretty light. Also it's way too fucking long, it and mescaline can be like 10 hours. Mushrooms are much shorter, around 6 maybe, 4 if you have a fast metabolism like me. I like the trip better but it's subjective. Some people think acid is 'easier' and you can kind of guide it and have a good trip, whereas with mushrooms i feel like you kind of have to submit to the mushroom and let it do its thing (not that you will have a bad trip on them)

They won't work, or at best it will greatly diminish the effect if you trip at all

That's more of an issue with taking ayahuasca since the harmine in the vine is an MAOI, and MAOIs and SSRIs are a big nono

>you have definitive proof that they didn't participate in this high times tier urban legend
do you hear yourself?

And mushrooms have more a mystical/spiritual overtone, where i feel as I've learned or gained something after a trip compared to acid

Who’s Steve Jobs?

You should've known that was a risk when you took it.

How long do you have to be off ssri for pyschs to work properly again you think?

2 months or so to be sure

Damn thanks

I'm actually not up on newer SSRIs but older SSRIs work by building up in your system as you take them, i'd read a bit more about the specific SSRI you're on, and you should be able to ballpark it pretty reasonably, but I figure 2 months is a conservative guess.

>psychedelics don’t induce hallucinations
I’m glad that this is becoming well known, because that’s true if you’re just taking a little bit. Which most people do. But psychedelics absolutely can induce hallucinations pretty completely outside of what’s going on irl. Trust me bro.

storytime

It is and has been used as a weapon since the 60s.

go on

Used on prisoners in the cold war and terrorists. They knew pretty early on that it wouldn't provide them any secrets but instead alter their perception of reality and their original 'loyalty/cause.'
You wanna read some really fucked up shit? Read about the whole pizz@gate shit and read about how they drugged up the kids and raped them horribly before murdering them. Ritualistic killings and they designed it to inflict maximum fear and trauma before their deaths. Some say andrenochrome shit.

Allegedly the cops who investigated the P0destas were throwing up over the shit they saw. That was suppressed because the DC p0lice chief is, of-fucking-course, in their pocket firmly.
It's the biggest wonder of the new world that we haven't already executed them for their crimes but instead reward and protect them for what evil they've committed. Some people wish it was them and some people admire them. I pray to whatever deity that may or may not exist that they suffer eternally.