WHY DO YOU STILL PAY FOR MEDIA

all this bitching about streaming service & cost when all media is free online with just a few clicks

Attached: the-office-is-leaving-netflix-and-wow-this-is-a-l-2-2564-1562291945-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 143K)

Netflix has 4k. I had to stream the new american horror story last night in toaster 180p last night

WATCH HOW LOG IT TAKES ME

GO!

because in a few years everyone who pirates is going to get a gigantic bill in the mail

That's my secret Tony....I don't.

Believe it or not, I support creators with my hard earned cash, because without it they cannot create more content.

Can't wait for whatever alt right show you pirate to get canceled

56 SECONDS

480P

Attached: KKKKKKK.png (964x806, 134K)

Not a chance. They don't care anymore because everyone is subscribed to 12 different streaming services for movies, TV, and music.

isn't HDTV 576p?

>10 years and ~35TB in stored media
>no letter in the post

debate me

anyone who avoids giving these megacorps money is based in my book
would rather spend money in any other way to give to actual people not amazon, facebook, google, the obamas, etc.

>Avoiding paying 10 bucks a month

>Eats out 10+ times a month on food that exceeds 10 bucks.

I reward good service with my money. In the case of Netflix, I cancelled when they decided they didn't need white men's money anymore and started pumping out nothing but SJW reboots.

>free online
He long will it last?

I desperately want to cancel my Netflix account but I set up my mom as a user and told her she could use it at her house so now I'm stuck with it. I still have Prime Video but I was an amazon prime member before they even got into streaming video.

because anons make me insecure about pirating and I want to have sex

Attached: 1565728694204.png (1600x1066, 2.15M)

>He long will it last?
Until my laptop dies, I guess.

Attached: 1567556497782.jpg (1366x728, 499K)

Of no one paid for media, you wouldn't have any shows to pirate.

>he still believes in the 4K streaming meme

Attached: zed313.jpg (872x1009, 359K)

seeDont worry about it user, it's easy
Think of all that pussy i get with 35TB of sweet kino

>Of no one paid for media, you wouldn't have any shows to pirate.
That's not true; there's a backlog going back to the beginning of the 20th century.

And how did that backlog get so big?

I'm old and money means nothing to me.