RIP Kino host

RIP Kino host

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 14.14.06.png (2286x1454, 1.36M)

Whomst'd've?

Lol insectoids get the raid bottle

gotta say, unironically who?

There something about droopy eyed post menopausal women that sets my dick to hard.

Literally WHO? Dont waste my time with some nip whore, I better get dubs to save this shit thread.

that's sad

Have you faggots never watched one episode of house hunters because there was nothing to watch on the teli are you fucking serious?!! have sex

but the internet taught me asian women live up to 120 years

>teli
Britbong, probably foreign. Ok, I'm out

I said it's sad, I'm well aware of who she is.

>watching television

HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL > HOUSE HUNTERS PLEB EDITION

DID SHE VISIT CHINA AND RIDE AN ESCALATOR

>suzanne whang, 56, died thursday afternoon trying to bench press her washer and dryer machines. her good friend, and witness to the tragedy go into an argument with whang after she claimed she could lift 500+ lbs easily whenever she was on heroin. "she snorted a few lines of dope, stacked her washer and dryer on top of each other and proceeded to walk around the house with them, i told her i believed and asked her to stop because it was scaring me, she yelled WATCH THIS FAGGOT, got on her back and started pumping them up and down when the dryer slipped off and bashed her on the head. she started bleeding and got up laughing, a few minutes later she collapsed and didnt get back up. i called an ambulance and checked her pulse, i couldnt tell if she was alive anymore". she was pronounced dead by the paramedics one minute after they arrived to the scene"

based house hunters host.

How does a famous, wealthy, Asian woman die at 56? Were painkillers involved?

wiki says 13 year battle with cancer

F

Best age to die desu. Plus she popped out 2 kids, she's alright

there's no fucking way this is real, but I don't care enough to look it up, so... fucking BASED suzanne

>it's real

fucking based, F whang

Damn that's too bad. Used to always hear her say, "Hi, I'm Suzanne Whang", because my mom loves that show

My favorite ever episode of House Hunters International focused on a married BMWF couple, where the woman was pregnant. They were moving to South Africa, where the woman said their baby would be free of racial prejudice, and feeling like an outsider as a mixed race child.
LMFAO
WELP,

she can still be the host of this show amirite

never mind, i misread it as "ghost hunters". Sage into me.

>she yelled WATCH THIS FAGGOT
BASED

Sometimes you just believe the lie to make things better.

wouldve been a good joke though

thx

A shame dude would have been a good one.

Attached: 213.png (431x345, 210K)

House Haunters, eh? R.I.P.

Get a load this faggot he watches tv

Attached: 1501260841904.png (334x296, 163K)

based whang, big F. she was a real nigga and didnt afraid of anything

What the fuck I read ghost hunters too.

>House Hunters
Is this the show where professional sunflower pickers and ugandan basket weavers buy houses on a $2million dollar budget?

That shit was ridiculous.

spooky

She carries that weight in heaven now.

Attached: 1523507844541.png (1246x1084, 633K)

F
based bitch was based. almost too based

Lee Tera Lee Woo

another dead hero
F

Dhang, that sucks.

'whang' lol, she can suck my Wang if you catch my drift