Bye bye jokerfags

I don't even like marvel but this shitty McDonald's arthouse isn't getting nominated

Attached: IMG_20190920_140749.jpg (1439x2233, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_Lion
i.4cdn.org/mu/1569014339596.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry, you were saying?

Attached: 5d740e9aa310cf3e979b3a47.jpg (1199x1366, 391K)

But I cried when Chaplin man died...
>and I’m in jail for drugs...*snap

Oscars lost all credibility when black panther got nominated for best picture

Why is Todd Phillips so based bros?

Cant believe he went from the hangover to this.

Why not? It seems like he wanted to do a straight-up crime drama for years. Hell, even the Hangover movies shifted more towards crime in the end.

nobody cares about your sissy foreign awards

oscars are american, therefore more valuable

You can thank the #OscarsSoWhite campaign for that one.

and Golden Lion lost all credibility when Joker won

Warner bought that golden lion in an effort to remove that "movie for incels" label

It's honestly low-key racist to nominate a run of the mill superhero flick for best picture just cause it stars black people. It implies that's the best black people can do.

Being an american is a fucking joke

you are the only one who think that way disney mom

Then why has Disney won one once?

Cope. Shill cope.

Shape of Water*, but yes Joker winning confirmed they lion means nothing now

you can't stop sucking our cocks though

>actually defending deliberate capeshit oscar bait
pathetic

haha oh no no no

The Oscars are a fucking bad joke, full of asshole and the retards that watch it, and the fact that is a american ceremony only confirm that is a shitshow

Attached: 1566438899971.jpg (221x228, 7K)

>adapted screenplay
>avengers 4: endgame
L M A O

>Venice? Never even heard of it before

Attached: images (1).jpg (491x625, 37K)

Should be a brown man with a "DC" logo based on last years Venice ceremony thread
and without a doubt next years

The prestige of the award doesn't disappear because of a few bitter Mousecucks are running thier anti-DC campaign for free Disney World passes.

Cope, you fuck

Attached: 1568906922781.png (1916x1076, 2.26M)

At least if it was Infinity War then I'd appreciate that it was well-written for an mcu film. But Endgame has especially terrible writing in a sea of terrible writing. I mean, I suppose when their only other options are Captain Matriarchy and Spiderman: Gone Back To Sony, they don't really have a choice. But even still.
It just reeks of desperation in a year when everyone knows Joker is going to clean house

And the Academy Award for Best Lazy Dab goes to... Professor Hulk!

>w-we made lots of money so we should win awards
MCUtards are so embarrassing.

You're right, cinelet! It lost it in 2017 when Shape of Water won and again when Roma won in 2018. And with this years win it solidified it's position as Oscars tier dogshit. Quite interesting too since if you look at the winners from before 2016(aka before the left lost the war) and then after.

But by all means pretend you've cared about film festivals before your new favourite capeshit was pushed in them. See you in Berlinale threads in a few months(right?)!

what are they gonna talk about at that special screening? the scene where Thor plays Fortnite?

Thanks for reminding me how much I hated Shape of Water. Literally “white men ebil, race mix goyim”, the film

>It just reeks of desperation in a year when everyone knows Joker is going to clean house
lmao
Joker ain't gonna clean shit, only 7 people gave that award, 3 of them feminists pushing the incel agenda, it's a fluke.

Not running an oscar campaign for the biggest movie ever would be dumb as fuck, you retard. There's nothing desperate about it, it's just how things work.

>It lost it in 2017 when Shape of Water won and again when Roma won in 2018
Still no, Disneyshill. I know you are getting restless at the thought of all those attractions for 8 year olds you'll get to participate in but your sweat stenched desperation doesn't take away from the achievement, regardless if you feel those prior two films deserved it or not. It's the only award not tainted with modern day cancel culture and liberal grandstanding. I'm sorry the judges weren't swayed by the Season Passes or the boatload of cash sent thier way for their mass produced tripe but try to not to be so obvious.

Attached: 1567553468423.png (537x682, 613K)

>It's the only award not tainted with modern day cancel culture and liberal grandstanding
The Venice Jury panel that gave the award
>Lucrecia Martel, Argentine director and screenwriter (Jury President)
>Mary Harron, Canadian director
>Stacy Martin, French actress
The white male toxic masculiny bashing feminists
>Rodrigo Prieto, Mexican cinematographer
Cinematographer for the last 3 Scorcese movies, won an oscar for Silence. Scorcese was attached as a producer on Joker. How curious.
>Shinya Tsukamoto, Japanese filmmaker and actor
Nip that just randomly happens to love making movies about guys that turn into violent weirdos
>Piers Handling, ex-CEO of TIFF
Got a very nice call from the newly appointed female CEO of WB about the urgency of addressing the rise of incel shooters
>Paolo Virzì, Italian director and screenwriter
The local useful idiot

>It's the only award not tainted with modern day cancel culture and liberal grandstanding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_Lion

Super hero movies of all kinds should be banned from winning awards

>These awards are the same

Attached: 1567606095846.jpg (120x125, 2K)

So you have nothing?

Attached: 1568074481979.png (640x558, 425K)

It never stood a chance in the first place

Not with Ad Astra, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Marriage Story, Uncut Gems, The Irishman, Ford v Ferrari, Parasite, and Jojo Rabbit

>i-it doesn't count
>Yea Forums imagery
That's what I thought. I now know I won't be seeing you post in the Berlinale ceremony threads in a few months

Just like old times

Attached: 1488352058917.png (954x794, 462K)

Fucking based
Fuck American soicucks

Most of these plebs haven't seen it either as you can tell by the posts defending it's win

Hysterical bleating does nothing for me, cheesefuck. Tell the head rat to try better next year

Attached: MV5BNjEwY2Q1NzItY2MxZi00Mjg4LTk1MmEtYzJjNDI5MTUzOTFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,90 (901x1000, 124K)

Next time pretend you actually know stuff about film festivals before posting
Like in the coming Berlinale threads which you will be part of right? Or maybe even Cannes threads?

This is why nobody takes us seriously, because of dumb fags like you. Being proud of our country doesn't mean that you get to be a dumb oblivious cunt and say completely retarded shit that not even you believe in. Even then, I've gotta say, FUCK THE FRENCH.

Attached: FUCK THE FRENCH.png (440x359, 114K)

does that mean Endgame will only be nominated for best VFX and lose?

Still wasn't challenged, mous-oy

>tfw Disney will sign up Black Widow for Cannes out of butthurt

Attached: 1568680245710.jpg (392x331, 23K)

Your complete lack of film culture wasn't a challenge

Some of the greatest films of the decade are superhero movies.

Listen up cumhead if I want cock I'll reach into your mother's trousers you

Agenda conspiracies mean nothing. No challenge presented.

Attached: 1568007290319.jpg (500x500, 152K)

True, we're living in peak fantasy kino times

Homo Potter, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings can't go fuck themselves

Endgame was the Age of Ultron to Infinity War's The Avengers

>Agenda conspiracies
This just keeps getting better and better
Especially with
being stated before and the use of company war to defend being culturally bankrupt

I fucking HATE the shape of water. No sewer drain cum-soaked fatberg made of toilet paper exists that is large enough to physically display how much I despise that film.

No need to get angry just because a fishman gets more pussy action than you

Reminder that Marvelfags were angry that Joker even entered the festival because "Venice is too prestigious for that"

Attached: what was he thinking.jpg (1311x7568, 1.34M)

>Three times, I wait for a good counter and you gave me a regurgitation from a 3 week old Joker thread. From mouthbreathers mumbling about the next psyop to rile up the incel crowd.
>Three times, you reintroduce my quote as if it were ever negated.
>Three times, you revealed your desperation.

How much is enough before you realize you've lost?

Attached: 1567102026616.jpg (1300x650, 76K)

>I wait for a good counter
This is the only "counter" needed
>>It's the only award not tainted with modern day cancel culture and liberal grandstanding
You've proven you know NOTHING about film festivals
>>Agenda conspiracies
And call anything that goes against the narrative a conspiracy like those you're pretending to be against(unless they're the ones praising it like now)

They were wrong, Venice is now a complete joke too

WB must have spent some good cash to make that happen, they even managed to put Scorcese's cinematographer into the jury
Nicely done

More soul than a green screen desu

Attached: killer-croc-1.jpg (1578x782, 68K)

Oh wait I just realized what and are from lel. Not only would you not know a thing about film festivals, you wouldn't know a fucking thing about regular pleb shit either, childxchild parasite.

What a fucking complete waste of time this was

2018 was peak /comfy/
>endless marvelfags REEing about how makeup wasn't a real oscar
>nonstop threads shitting on TLJ
>snyderbros uniting against the injustice of justice league
>aquaman breaking a billion at the box office and more marvel tears
I do miss it

>when everyone knows Joker is going to clean house
I can't wait to see that stupid look on Veronica's dumb face when us gangweeders finally get our chance to shine in the light

>Venice is now a complete joke too
your tears are delicious

>This is the only "counter" needed.
Oh, I'm sure.
>And call anything that goes against the narrative a conspiracy like those you're pretending to be against(unless they're the ones praising it like now)
It's clear propaganda, your games aren't working. I need not look further than to know that Joker winning the award is putting you and your boys in a tailspin. But of course, act like it isn't a desperate attempt to besmirch the film, it's really working.

Attached: 1567283198997.jpg (2000x1125, 2.73M)

Crying about reaction images only cemented your assfury, ratfuck. Face it, it didn't work. But stop crying, you're still getting paid, lmao

Attached: 1568246996272.jpg (1920x1056, 805K)

I unironically like MCU shit but this is a joke right?

This

I will cum in that fishman

oscars are a jewish circlejerk, golden lion is based

>Agenda conspiracies
>hunter x hunter enthusiast
It's hilarious how my suspicions about you were all confirmed by this realization and the hilariously tacked on "reaction images" which happened to be saved from reddits stronghold on Yea Forums. For those of you confused about who this scum that says it's all a "conspiracy": i.4cdn.org/mu/1569014339596.jpg

It should come as no surprise after reading that why this "adult male" only has company war posting to defend propaganda

Do they realize that Black Panther did even get the big indicator awards like screenplay, directing, acting, or even editing. The best picture nomination was just so they could avoid a backlash when Green Book won. The academy still has a big bias against comic book movies. Joker even has a slim shot. It might get nominations or not with the media trying to take it out. Both choices seem unrealistic.

PARTYMAN
PARTYMAN
ROCK A PARTY LIKE
NOBODY CAN

Attached: 52d.jpg (680x340, 63K)

>It should come as no surprise after reading that why this "adult male" only has company war posting to defend propaganda.
Oh, sweet sweet irony. You need to regain your composure, mousefriend, the veneer is melting off.

Attached: 1566682913840.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Keep going, I am enjoying this and you're this close to breaking him.

Amen, brother.