Does degenerates come to Hollywood or is Hollywood turning people into degenerates?

Does degenerates come to Hollywood or is Hollywood turning people into degenerates?

Attached: fuckingdegenerates.png (672x951, 434K)

Based Ashton. Making her seethe. Wonder if it was another milf.

Demi is hot af.
Ashton is based af.
What a couple!

Based Ashton now he's probably having threesomes with Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman.

Attached: 108627226_natalie-portman-mila-kunis-zoom-61d2e31d-9502-472e-a51d-26a1c98c8aba.jpg (1200x675, 190K)

>Based Ashton
Waste of a top tier wife honestly.

>Aging roastie can't accept that her younger husband needs young pussy to survive

She couldn't believe a virile good looking young man would stay interested in her nigh-menopausal minge so she ate lunch in box canyon while the broad was blowing him.

Milfs are like fat chicks: so insecure they'll let you do anything

He can get younger and hotter. He probably fucker her daughters too just cause he could. Even though they have their fathers chin

You can tell Kunis is trashy as a toothless Moldovan street walker

I mean...you remember the drama club kids in high school right? Now give them millions of dollars.

what if the threesomes he requested were with one of the daughters?

Well, she's a dirty slav after all.

>I did it only for you!

Attached: 1568444284748.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Absolute mad lad. I bet he threatened her to break up if she would not groom her best looking daughter for it. Demi Moore starring in 'the cuckquean'. Absolute kino

>best looking daughter
mate I....

Im aware that they all have a chin that could be used as a sledgehammer.

you'd have to cover their chins in Crown Royal bags to not get distracted mid-coitus

This makes me smile.

Side note: anybody 'member when Ashton's ex went on Letterman and he brought up Ashton/Demi and based Brittany said,
>"To him age doesn’t matter and to her... size doesn’t matter.”

That bitch was coooooold blooooooded.

Attached: bmurphy033-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (923x1200, 234K)

>Demi Moore "traded up"

that fucking blatant double standard jesus fucking christ

Good, good... let the hate flow thru you.

are the both of you retarded?

I thought this whore OD'd?

No that was his other ex... And it wasn't a real overdose, if ur picking up on what I'm laying down...

Attached: download.jpg (840x473, 63K)

>Does degenerates come to Hollywood

YES WELL SUBVERTS COMRADE!! IS NOT MATTER YOU CAN'T SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WHEN WESTPIG KNOWS NO DIFFERENCE MORE SUBVERTS COMRADE MORE MORE YES!!!

Attached: SUBVERTAMERICANYES.png (484x523, 226K)

I

It wasn't an overdose at all you fucking idiot. Brittany died of influenza or some shit and toxic mould complications.

He’s not wrong though. If it was the opposite way tweeter would have a meltdown.
>Ashton kutcher trades up after disappointing threesome with his “old” wife Demi Moore.
>Says he only did it to please her insatiable lust to be younger and cool again.

She overdoing a hotel room like so many other starlets.

I bet she was one of those bitches that had a schedule to put out like "uh honey stop touching me like that, we're not
due until next thursday"

Believes that shit after friends, husband, family, and everybody who knew who spoke to the contrary.

Husband died the same way a year later in same moldy flat sperglord. The mother stated she believes it.

i wonder who could be behind this post...

>Does degenerates come to Hollywood or is Hollywood turning people into degenerates?
Most people have some kind of degenerate urges every so often, even if its just a passing curiosity. Wealth and power in any context allow some privileged people to act on those urges. We only see more of it in Hollywood because they're lives are under more scrutiny.

Don't dig too deep, or you might get burned by the molten lava!!!

>Don't dig too deep, or you might get burned by the molten lava!!!
yeah, thats gonna be a yikes from me dawg

are you honestly such a lame boomer that even a threesome is degenerate?

Have sex, incel.

Scared pussy.

Attached: 813296850.0.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

yeah I wouldn't have bothered wifing Demi if I were him, it's like how I would plow dolly Parton just so I could say I got my hands on those retarded tits before she croaks, even though she's a decrepit old crypt keeper looking granny,
it's basically like that

no, your post was cringe as fuck, dumb fucking yid

Celebrities are just people with too much money and public scrutiny. It'll make you do crazy shit because you're just your average Joe under all of that. It's the same with making your own money and being born into it.

Someone a little more in touch with reality than yourself?

seriously doubtful considering the state of affairs in the world today

Ashton Kutcher was always a subhuman failed abortion tardface troglodyte.
He didn't just play Kelso. He is fucking Kelso irl.
Thus said, Demi Moore is a slut whore who left Bruce Willis for a legal retard.

This shit boggles the mind. Imagine getting to have threesomes and then complaining about it.

Does that mean a foursome would cause ptsd?

Would a fivesome uproot your ability to even function?

YOU POOR BABIES OH GOD

Attached: y7hunjmkjiu8.png (426x540, 183K)

slut

Attached: Demi-Moore-Feet-130890.jpg (1280x960, 663K)