What movie is that?

What movie is that?

Attached: wakanda-forever-pantera-negra-2-ganha-data-de-estreia-1c64.jpg (509x514, 39K)

Dis dat bitch who stole Lizzo's 10 o'clock feed bag?

Precious 2

dunston checks in female remake

Very few things make me angrier than people like this who protest in the middle of the street. I live in a big city and I've been forced to wait for hours at a time just because a bunch of assholes with "fuck trump" signs decided to stand in the middle of the road and block all traffic. Fucking assholes, stand on the sidewalk and get out of my way traffic is bad enough as it is.

she cute but fuck off if you're blocking traffic

FYI, what this woman wants is to be mocked for being ugly and disgusting. The way to shame her is to treat her as a sexual object (despite how she so obviously isn't one). Catcall her, etc.

Sounds counter-intuitive, but I've read articles by these dumb bitches and that's the kind of shit that really haunts them.

I think they're legit just afraid of men and what to do whatever it takes to keep them as far away as possible. Pretending that you're still interested (and thus, in their minds, likely to hunt them down and brutally rape-murder them) is how you get them to fuck off back into their apartments and to never leave.

Why is every single black women fat?

Why isn't she being arrested? I thought public nudity was illegal.

She's not really there, I recognize that picture of that taxi.

because she's a proud Whale of Color

it’s also illegal to arrest a black protester

Isn't discrimination on the basis of race, creed, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexuality, and gender illegal under the law?

Attached: lJanaVh.jpg (808x1010, 99K)

and on the basis of rape

honestly, if I was a mudbrian tribesmen without access to the internet I'd probably coom to this

afaik those laws have to do with how business' operate

only if it’s against the interests of a minority or a woman

ghostbusters

why do you drive a car if you live in a big city though. That shit sucks and is so much slower than metro or walking even

it's IMPOSSIBLE for black people to be racist. UGH, take a history class. I can't even.......

I did look it up, and to my surprise, public nudity is not federally illegal, and it's up to state/local jurisdictions to determine. I did find that public nudity is illegal in NY, but that would be up to them to police. Interesting.

>reading comprehension: 0%

At least you were amusing.

not every big city has reliable or even full public transportation
i'd sell my car in a heartbeat if we had the buses and subway i had in college

Imagine going back to the year 1930 and showing people this picture and telling them this is what the future will look like in the year 2019. They’d probably think you’re absolutely bat shit insane, makes you wonder what the future will look like for us.

regressive polfag

>makes you wonder what the future will look like for us.

just look at a picture of mexico or brazil.

Fut people need to be genocided

in that same span of time but in the future the people left alive will be prioritizing clean water and shelter, nobody will have time for arguing over dumb shit like this

>She's not really there

no she is , it was some kind of slavery protest. She posed at sites associated with the slave trade. The police cant be everywhere and they probably did not want to give her free publicity by arresting her.

Attached: 3382657_1424172270.2785.jpg (800x533, 111K)

Only in America

Only in Jew York