Who would win between these two distinguished and equally talented actors?

Who would win between these two distinguished and equally talented actors?

Attached: 13434800_1737732603170201_3142977598321539651_n.jpg (600x329, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
youtube.com/watch?v=brHuxeV029E
youtube.com/watch?v=39INS8pvokU
youtube.com/watch?v=K3yzy-D8eCE
youtube.com/watch?v=9B3oem_56jg
youtu.be/7FyrOC_7eWU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWTqyj6aVn8
youtube.com/watch?v=EIu0lWB65Dk
youtu.be/1Xd2MUJSil4
youtube.com/watch?v=IXHJempvayI
youtube.com/watch?v=D9NtxDYU8G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mike tyson and it wouldn't even be close. bruce lee is a great martial artist but so is tyson and tyson is much stronger.

In acting? Idfk, they both suck, fighting? Tyson undoubtedly, especially in his prime, Bruce is majorly overhyped and an aggressive explosive fighter like Tyson would maul him

Prime Mike Tyson (D'amato Stable) is an underrated boxer, most people just know him as the person past his prime as the derranged hoodlum, but prime version of Mike is literally the equivalent of Chris Cornell to Grunge when it comes to boxing.

This, he was destroying 6ft heavyweights like they were nothing, I imagine all these guys were on shit judging by their physiques too, which makes it all the more incredible how powerful he was, his body is PERFECT in terms of fighting structure, Cus just sharpened him like a blade

>“To see a man beaten not by a better opponent, but by himself is a tragedy.” – Cus D’Amato

DO you think he always knew how Mike is gonna end up?

I honestly think that Mike's life could be good kino, theres alot of drama and tragedy there especially once Cus died

Even brad pitt can beat up bruce lee obviously tyson can
youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8

Imagine these two in a buddy cop film

Lee would put him to sleep tho.
>n 1953 Oyama opened his own karate dojo, named Oyama Dojo (form of Gōjū-ryū), in Tokyo but continued to travel around Japan and the world giving martial arts demonstrations, which included knocking live bulls unconscious with his bare hands
youtube.com/watch?v=brHuxeV029E

youtube.com/watch?v=39INS8pvokU

>lee would put him to sleep
>posts anecdote about Mas

whats wrong with you

mystical eastern martial arts > beast with brute force
was my point, hombre

Cus was sexually abusing Mike.

bull =/= Person

How? He could barely move at that point? Did he Force Mike to do strip teases infront of him?

This is a stupid question. With brute force hands down Mike Tyson would fucking shred Bruce Lee.

There's literally no real footage outside of one pathetic match that Bruce apologists have to use other people to defend him. This is the point that we've reached.

lmao now post the videos of his guys get destroyed by malnourished, teenage Muay Thai boxers

Basically this. Lee was great, but Tyson is huge compared to him. Not to mention Lee was a martial artist and instructor, rather than a professional competitive fighter like Tyson. Honestly, I doubt any primarily striking-based martial artist from the 60s could beat prime Tyson. The only competitions they were point sparring tournaments, so it's hard to say how guys like Chuck Norris would do against more realistic full contact fighters. Full contact kickboxing started in the 70s, but didn't really get established until like 1974.

Joe Lewis vs Tyson might be the most interesting choice if you want somebody from around that era. He was a heavyweight, the dominant kickboxing champion during the early years of kickboxing, and trained with Bruce Lee.

Here's a video of the first major kickboxing match in 1970.
youtube.com/watch?v=K3yzy-D8eCE

Attached: joe lewis.jpg (1177x717, 129K)

I know this is bait but boxing isn't just brute force (hence the existence of all the lower weight classes). There is stamina management, footwork, positional/arena awareness, dodging, blocking, a million types of punches and counter attacks, etc etc. Someone like Floyd Mayweather would tire Bruce out after a few rounds of pointless "wooo wataaa" and then knock him the fuck out with a basic punch combo.

"martial arts" vs pure power, mobility and technic
Tyson would destroy him
Doing king fu moves is not the same as throwing hooks

youtube.com/watch?v=9B3oem_56jg

already answered

Attached: 1534442043448.jpg (1416x1525, 476K)

I am gonna fucking say it lads.

Boxing is actually the best martial arts there is if were measuring skill x time spent training.

Mike Tyson was a prodigy of boxing, if cus had lived longer, and Mike kept the same mentality, he would have been better than Ali and Foreman, I am not kidding.

This is the beauty of boxing, Tyson had pure power and moved like a ballet dancer with speed and precision
youtu.be/7FyrOC_7eWU

Bruce Lee would have used the death touch on Mike. Fight over.

>If somebody stepped on my feet, my toes would blow up. It’s horrible. I’d have to tap out right away - Mike Tyson
yeah... no. they literally can't even punch without their gloves

How would Taekwondo fare into these?

but they can, sure damage would be done, but youre still taking blows from Mike fucking Tyson.

Tyson was incredible, I'm glad I was born early enough to watch him fight as a kid. I'm sure Bruce Lee would have agreed on boxing being the best, he was a huge fan of it.

I was reading a book with personal letters Lee wrote, and there was a good one he sent to his old teacher.
>"I thank you and Master for teaching me the ways of Wing Chun in Hong Kong. Actually, I have to thank you for leading me to walk on a practical road. Especially in the States, there are western boxers, I often practice with them too. There are many so-called masters in Wing Chun here, I really hope that they will not be so blind to fight with those western boxers."

Mike Tyson is the better fighter but cared little for the art of boxing.

Bruce Lee is all about philosophy, and that is what he is best known for, he isn't exactly a legendary super saiyan as much as media portrays him, but its undeniable that he cared about being a martial artist.

Holy shit Tyson would fucking murder bruce lee.

>Mike Tyson is the better fighter but cared little for the art of boxing.

Uh, what? He has a wealth of boxing knowledge. He watched a LOT of film as a kid and adult. If you mean his style, that's outright wrong, too, considering who trained him from the get-go until his passing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWTqyj6aVn8

youtube.com/watch?v=EIu0lWB65Dk

>who would win between a featherweight striker and a heavyweight striker

Attached: 42F13082-738E-4068-BA87-F645C86FB0B1.jpg (170x170, 17K)

OOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORU
PREASE NO MISTER TYSON-SAN
PREASE NOOOOOOO

Attached: nooobraddu.jpg (1200x630, 166K)

>cant even beat brad pitt
>who would win vs lee and tyson??????
christ m8

but it shows that he really didn't care for boxing at all.

Sure Cus trained him up good, lhave him watched alot of boxing fights to prepare, but thats the thing, it was CUS' doing, not Mike's MIke was only forced to ever watch them because he was staying under Cus and Cus' guidance.

If he cared about the art of boxing and not just the glory that came with it, he would have had the discipline to keep the same training he had with Cus, but after Cus died, you could see in ALL of his fights that he stopped bobbing and weaving, he dropped the peek-a-boo style and just started headhunting like your average nigger.

What are the prime Tyson era? Any favorite fights?

I always find Dempsey Rolls intimidating as fuck. You just don't know which one of those bobs is going to explode into a devastating punch.

1985-1990

You could watch them all and watch a thug turn into a titan, you could watch someone with nothing to his name to someone with everything to lose, and loses it as the titan fell.

>muh ancient mystic martial art
youtu.be/1Xd2MUJSil4

Honest and unironic answer: Bruce Lee would win in a matter of seconds. People seriously don't know how inept boxing is against a trained martial artist. It's like comparing checkers vs. chess.
>b-but what about what Lee said about Ali beating him
He was talking about in a boxing match.

a daring synthesis

I read this story about how when coaches would enter their boxers into the amateur matches, they would lie to make them younger. So you had these 19-20 year olds pretending to be 16. Teddy Atlas takes 13 year old Mike Tyson and he’s 190 pounds at the time and same face he has now. The circuit people said “Alright that’s too much now cmon teddy” and didn’t let him fight till they got more proof of his age. Pic related, him at 13

Attached: E3AD4FE0-69F9-4300-BD62-C6F900A30BD4.jpg (1050x746, 149K)

Tyson would literally eat the cunt

Tai Chi is not a real martial art, by any metric, it's glorified calisthenics

This, I wish people were more aware of how in shape and reflexive you need to be to be a skilled boxer, you have to think ahead constantly

Lee was a great performance artist. Calling him a great fighter is a huge stretch. There's not a single video of him in real combat

NOOOO MR IP I ITH SORRY, PLEATH FORGIVE ME

Attached: 4082D67A-1A40-4BA8-A60B-74C915298B01.png (1334x750, 1.25M)

Mike. No contest.
This, I was at awe at all the footwork when I started training. Something like karate shotakon can be very useful but usually the guys going at it don't have much experience sparring. Moreover now that you have dojos giving belts like crazy.

Daily reminder that we are living in an age where its better to just buy a gun to defend yourself than training in ANY martial arts school that you find as 99% of them will be Mcdojos, even boxing, and most definitely MMA gyms full of tapout incels

90s was the best time to learn it.

I think you're seriously underestimating the weight difference for one thing. Tyson would have like 80 pounds on him.
Bruce would be on the side of the MMA guy, not ancient mystic arts. He pissed a lot of kung fu guys off back then for calling out their crap.
I pointed that out, didn't call him one in my post. He wasn't just a performance artist though, he was legitimately a great martial artist and teacher. I'd agree that judging him as a fighter is kind of off-the-mark, since he wasn't a competitive fighter. He did have some documented fights and spar a ton, but that's not the same as being a professional fighter obviously.

That experience when you walk into a boxing gym for the first time and see an experienced guy shadow boxing is something else. I didn’t think punches could be that fast and the guy was just an amateur. You can’t really get the sense of the punch speed and power on tv

I want to go see UFC to check what the takedowns and slams look like in real

Mike Tyson would knock Bruce Lee's fuckin' block off..

I love Bruce Lee, but let's not be silly here.. It would take Bruce multiple hits/moves to take down Tyson and it would take Tyson only 1.

Tyson wasn't exactly slow.

>we are living in an age where its better to just buy a gun to defend yourself than training in ANY martial arts
We’ve been living in that age since the creation of the gun you dumb nigger, weapons and especially guns are always better than martial arts.

this.

My best friend was a fighter.. And he was legitimately one of the most dangerous people I've ever seen, just simply based on punching speed/power alone.. He caved in a 6'3" 290 pound offensive lineman's face in high school with one single punch.

Seriously.. Fighters are natural works of art.

Are you from the 13th century? Do you think the worlds militaries started using firearms instead of dropkicks as a joke or something?

Reminds me of my old boxing days

>trained as an early professional prospect boxer
>honed my skills 24/7 literally
>ate lightning crapped thunder
>was literally compared to Mike Tyson
>if Iron Mike could dish out 5-6 combinations in a second, I could do 7
>there were people who said I had the potential to even best prime kid dynamite on a good day
>when I say I could kill people with my barehands, I LITERALLY mean I could kill you with a basic combo of 1-2
>be one night walking home
>always have to pass this dark alley where a homeless huge ass nigger squats
>as I passed him he stood up
>my fighting instincts know whats about to happen
>I could feel my adrenaline pumping, my muscles tensing, my mind vigilant and my breathing heavy
>I knew it was time to fucking show my skills on the streets
>literally felt like Achilles
>"Why kill you now, Prince of Troy, with no-one here to see you fall?"
>combo of 7-5-6-5 repeated all over my mind, one, two, three.. fifteen times
>Nigger started to whisper "hey man, I dont want no trouble, just give me your phone and wallet, I dont want to hurt you"
>turn around with a smirk on my face
>see he has a knife
>implying
>with a grin, I said to this behemoth "Lets see how you fare against a marine"
>sad look on the nigger's face, probably scared
>Ape then patted me on the back mumbling "temper fly, brother'" then started laying down on his usual spot
>mfw I talk-no-jutsu this weird ass faggot
>mfw I dont even marines
>fucking called the cops on that pussy
>never saw that pathetic squatter ever again

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 18K)

It's graceful as fuck. Seriously.

While size isn't everything, it's pretty important, and Tyson outweighed Lee by at least 80 pounds. Tyson was also an athletic freak with very good skills. If they fought 10 times, Tyson would most likely win 8 or 9 of those fights. But I'd give Lee an outside chance because he's capable a landing hard kick that Tyson doesn't see coming.

/fucking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IXHJempvayI

Attached: kid dynamite.webm (320x240, 286K)

another asian bashing thread I see

Cringe and bluepilled

Only way Lee has that 1/10 chance if the hard kicks land right on the nuts

Lmao at 1:30, why’d they put that guy in against tyson

Tyson. Weight classes exist for a reason, Bruce would get his shit stomped.

This guy would crush them both.

Attached: riner.jpg (624x416, 17K)

Tyson, Tyson would EASILY beat Ali as well, no doubt.

Bruce Lee could act circles around Tyson

Attached: old master.jpg (220x316, 14K)

Bruce's acting ability is underrated, but
youtube.com/watch?v=D9NtxDYU8G4

The first man to ever go the distance was trained by Ali's trainer. He had the same technique and moved around the ring like Ali. Tyson couldn't catch him to hit him

Are you retarded?