If Pennywise came after you, what would he do to mess with you?

If Pennywise came after you, what would he do to mess with you?
Since I have an avid fear of spiders, I imagine he'd turn into an angry swarm of spiders to eat me alive.

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 8K)

Femanon here, he'd probably turn into the typical racist pol poster that hangs out on tv all day and thinks he's doing something with his life

Probably call me an Incel and kink shame me for being a closet furry, maybe make fun of my disabilities or my failed dreams of being a creator. I’m terrified of hights

he would have to turn into a vagina

look into the upper corner of your room, and watch it slowly crumble, as thousands of spiders start crawling out to all directions, creating a growing thick black carpet

Spiders would be likely for me. Unless he somehow he uses my fear of heights or deep water.

how would you create a personification of castration

he would show me a slideshow of my life.

he'd turn into your mum lmao

he would turn into a cute anime girl and drain my dick dry
what a scary thought, I hope that never happens

So he'd turn into a rotting corpse in a disheveled fursuit covered in blood.wanting to rape you.

He would change into a girl and steal my virgnity

whenever I got in a swongset as a kid I thought about a spider egg hatching and 10 million spiders descending the swing ropes and devouring me

put me in situations where im socially humiliated over and over again

he would tickle me

He'd probably try and fuck me

Bruh don't scare people like that

Not into that suit shit but that does sound horrifying and unsettling. The suits are scary by themselves but the corpse doesn’t help.

I dont know probably leak pics of me jerking off on omegle

he would call me cringe and tell me that im not based anymore

I’m terrified of big titty goth girls. Just getting that out there in case he’s reading

he would turn into a pretty girl and start asking me personal questions

He'd do it in the form of your father.

Her tits would open up into two mouths snapping with sharp teeth, each with the voices of children giggling.

Giant boob vore...nice

Morph into a tranny

L O N D O N
and a coalburner at that

He’d have to turn into a stupid old boomer and tell me to go get a job and take me out of the NEET paradise.

He turns into yourself?

he'd turn into my ex gf and abuse me verbally while teasing me with big tits but never letting me touch

remember how in Brazil the orwellian government catalogued every citizen's deepest darkest fear to potentially use against them if need be. and I think maybe it also happened in 1984 I don't remember.
either way, makes you wonder how they got that information in the first place, you do know the government can associate your IP with your Yea Forums posts as easily as the mods can?

For me, Pennywise would just turn into my father with a pair of scissors.
My dad used to pop pimples on my face and back and would also dig into them to to pull ingrown hairs out until I would be crying and begging him to stop. He would also show me what he pulled or squeezed off when he was done. He also cut my nails, trimmed by pubes, shaved me, smelled my armpits and penis after I showered, got angry when I didn't clean smegma off my penis, and he would beat me if I ever denied him.

The thing I was afraid of more than anything growing up was Currywise

Attached: in-retrospect-the-it-miniseries-is-terrifyingly-campy-and-ridiculous.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

YOUR DOG WILL FLOAT TOO

Attached: AE-ATF-GettyImages-935013032.jpg (900x506, 61K)

What if he pretended he was pregnant with your seed taunting you that you destroyed her life, as blood and pus oozes out from between her legs as a rotting baby crawls out, pennywise laughing hysterically.

he'd turn into a mirror

Attached: 1431295923.jpg (456x393, 44K)

meep meep britchy

A job application most likely or an extremely judgmental person who you thought dear then one days just snaps on you and gives you trust issues

Did Stephen King write your life?

haHA haHA haHA

I fear everything so he'd be spoilt for choice. It'd probably fuck with his head and he'd implode or something.

>watch IT 2
>expected it to be “””good”””
>plot elements are completely cut from from the novel
>the entire looking for random shit for the ritual is completely pointless
>Henry Bowers entire presence in the movie is completely pointless, only stabs Eddie in the mouth but does virtually nothing else
>the entire fight is essentially IRL clown emojis

Attached: 627877BC-D305-484F-835C-D1E5973E888B.jpg (750x779, 367K)

>I'm such a baby anonymous people on the internet scare me
You deserve everything you get

post tits

But yeah, if he was to theoretically go after me he’d pray on my fear of balding

Attached: 8115019B-B94A-4385-BC09-88B66CB2565B.gif (180x180, 2.66M)

Kek Pol here nobody wants your roastie ass

>femanon
Cutting your dick off doesn’t count

user here, it would probably turn into this 3DPD posting something absolutely retarded as if her opinion had worth or merit.

So your worst fear is a /pol/ poster?
That's interesting...Is it because you know deep down inside that your life is degenerate?

It’d just be me chained to a chair while he beats dogs and puppies to death with a crowbar in front of me
Nothing else is really scary to me

Hot

Overtime

post bobs and vagene.

Vagina dentata

My fears are abstract, he can't turn into what I fear.

Probably some normalfag that insists on wasting the oxygen of its betters.

KISS ME FAT BOY

See

Attached: 1489697807567.jpg (255x244, 13K)

>falling for this b8
Yea Forums is ruined.

post face

clowns
wtf
who?

It's not my face I am worried about, it's my life.

Attached: 1492901960302.jpg (4762x4892, 1.89M)

Let me give you the opposite. It’s hard to not run out of patience with chucklefucks who never take action or responsibility for their own life and blame everyone else. All while being passive aggressive, mouthy, mousy, sacks of shit. The gall of the faggot to think I owed them endless tolerance to sad sack self pittance. Parents don’t even owe that level of devotion to their children.