Why is Star Wars land so empty?

Why is Star Wars land so empty?

The next movie comes out in few months...

Attached: 273746618.jpg (1800x1350, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1aWXhgT22o
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Coca-Cola
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Diet_Coke
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sprite_(beverage)
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dasani
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stazione_di_Sanremo#/media/File:IT_Sanremo_Stazione.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAnYRlNDM5A
youtu.be/QafEjvQHRGU
youtube.com/watch?v=MECNm4MEDkA
open.spotify.com/episode/1pv7Fc96GC5hrPwAaYPb5E?si=_qoUpauFQFKSNzocoavJKw
wsj.com/articles/who-killed-toys-r-us-hint-it-wasnt-only-amazon-1535034401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We’d rather go to Tunisia

Attached: E25AB843-2452-42CF-B2C1-ED7B430E66C4.jpg (2060x1236, 737K)

Another comfy Star Wars hate thread.

is just a phase, bigot incel virgin
remember to buy a ticket

Things would be different if they started putting attractive actors in their films again.

Attached: EE7XMxvWsAAJuiI.png (572x774, 553K)

>wanting to queue for 2 hours is a good thing

>lets make a Star Wars land
>but lets not include anything the series is known for
>lets make a new fanfic planet with no iconic characters or locations or music
>but shove the falcon in there because fans will sperg if its not there
what a missfire. should have been tatooine or just a mishmash of different star wars locations

This has to be after closing.
No way this is real.

Because nobody wants to cold approach Rey.

These are pics for a magazine, OP is a fag, this is what it looked like last week on my visit

Attached: 20190910_080136.jpg (4032x1860, 1.99M)

There's no attractions there. It's just a series of stores and some people walking around in costumes.

There's no rides. There's no shows. You should be seeing events where actors re-enact scenes from the series. Then you go onto some like ride where you re-enact the battle against the Death star.

This shit writes itself.

Wow, entire 25 visitors and 2 employees.
I bet disney is KILLING it with GE!

There is a ride dipshit, you pilot the falcon, its about as close to a death star attraction as youre gonna get

Attached: 20190916_133811.jpg (4032x1860, 1.67M)

>the entire park consists of a single millenium falcon display

lmao is disney even trying??!

You can literally see the queue, and theme park attendance is lower in general, people meme about Disney but when I went to Universal 8 days ago it was a ghost town, everything was a walk on except the hagrud coaster and that was only because it opened more than halfway throughout the day and literally everyone in the park was waiting for it out of boredom

Post your photos then faggot.

>hello may I please get a Bubo Wamba Family Farms light up souvenir sipper with the blue coconut and rice milk blend
BASED

Attached: sip.jpg (1024x682, 212K)

It's only open to people that bought a special pass its a closed beta you absolute retard

I am but I didnt take many, I try to enjoy my time there instead of taking pictures

Attached: 20190916_125351.jpg (4032x1860, 1.83M)

It's gotten a full opening you idiot.

Maybe Disney should have told clickbait to stop calling their fans racist. They have no one to blame but themselves for killing all the positive momentum people had for the franchise.

Went yesterday and it was packed. Gay as hell.

Looks relatively empty compared to the rest of disneyland, also at least 7 of those people are staff. But i will give you credit as school just came back in session and the kids aren't there.

my ronto wrap

Attached: ronto wrap.jpg (900x1200, 47K)

I cant believe they made an identical copy in orlando

They should have done a totally different planet to give people a reason to go to both. It's not like star wars doesnt have 500 planets to pick from

Because Lucas still owns the rights to the Legacy characters and Planets and they don’t want to pay him shit.

Disney doesn’t magically own all of star wars. George still has a huge say in what they are allowed to use.

It’s empty of things like Star Wars is empty of ideas

>green milk

Attached: 48BB0341-45CC-46D8-A2B5-B29A0642BF69.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Attached: The_Fesh_Pince_of_Blair_2_Uncle_Phil_Yiffs_in_Heaven_Again.jpg (335x188, 7K)

Docking Bay 7 menu

Attached: docking bay 7 menu.jpg (720x960, 243K)

More like heart attack wrap

my fried endorian tip yip on the right (aka microwaved tendie on instant mashed potatoes and canned gravy)
should i keep going?

Attached: food.jpg (1024x609, 132K)

Because it shits on everything Walt Disney stood for

Disney food is so shit quality and people only eat it because its the only option or they are basedboys who fall for the appeal of eating "sPaCE fOOd"

I'd kinda like to visit it.

Kids don't care about nusw trash.

Attached: sw fags.jpg (640x946, 356K)

>eating something like that once will be severely detrimental to your health

i think you should educate yourself on nutrition

Space Hot-dogs,wow, guess i'll need to visit star wars land

Attached: 1564281014127.png (1440x1080, 439K)

LUKE
USE THE FORCE
OF REFRESHING SPRITE™

Attached: canon.jpg (800x600, 95K)

And all is right in the world.

Attached: current wait times.png (1428x676, 183K)

just make your own user
youtube.com/watch?v=a1aWXhgT22o

Attached: ronto.jpg (480x360, 48K)

15 bucks for one tendie
KEK

Attached: star spork.png (912x469, 250K)

Well the addition of hutt animatronics should make more people visit, right??

Attached: 1568858799597.jpg (800x450, 279K)

>this is all real
Oga’s Cantina has a secret menu Charcuterie Board. The board has four different types of meats, Bresola Air-Cured Beef, Roasted SPAM, Roasted Mortadella, and Roasted Chorizo Sausage. There are also two different kinds of cheeses, Pulled String Cheese and Burrata with black salt.

There are a few different types of veggies including burnt scallions, roasted radishes, picked caulalini, and roasted shishito peppers. It also comes with crispy pork rinds seasoned with Garam Masala (curry), and an olive oil torta-crispy flatbread seasoned with honey and olive oil. Oh, AND a black bean and tamarind spread.

Attached: fine dining.jpg (800x600, 349K)

Is that supposed to be space food? I've been eating sausages wrapped in a pita or a naan for fucking years.

Why is that tendie so big?

Not a star wars fan but the avatar rides have less people go through them at a time so they end up with massive queues.

Also there's fuck-all else to do at animal kingdom if you dont like everest

Based Slinky dog

All of this looks like somebody vomited it out.
I wouldn't eat this fucking garbage even if you payed me.

>that'll be 30 credits plus tip

Attached: that is disgusting.jpg (460x276, 27K)

coca cola, sprite, and dasani are canon now
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Coca-Cola
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Diet_Coke
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sprite_(beverage)
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dasani

Attached: 1567310398083.png (1174x631, 340K)

Cool two new Hutts.

If anyone is Orlando, do yourself a favor and get the brisket sandwich in toy story land.

It's almost as if kids want to see tattoine, Yoda, Vader, the droids and chewie instead of Rey and Rey land

1800 v 1600 is not that huge of a difference.

So when can we get a weekly /tpg/ since apparently theme park threads are totally fine if they promote the latest Nu-Wars product?

Attached: chamber of secrets.jpg (3024x4032, 2.52M)

Who here is Slinky Dog Master Race?

Attached: slinky dog 01.jpg (675x681, 408K)

Tbh flights of passage is really fucking good

>Things would be different if they started putting attractive actors in their films again.
Ha ha... Let's not get TOO crazy here!

Only ride it when its dark, its much better then, otherwise a very mediocre coaster with a very low capacity so long queues

Attached: photo-2-copy-e1440450809889.jpg (1200x854, 374K)

Didn’t know this, neat.
A lot of other decisions in the series make more sense now.

I’ve jerked off in there over 100 times.

RONTO ROASTERS MENU

Attached: mennu.jpg (960x656, 219K)

>based asians dont give a flying fuck about american IPs
>disney has to create all new ideas to appeal to them because slapping star wars on a mediocre simulator wont increase attendance over there
>disney shows it's full capable of creating 10/10 attractions but only does so when forced to

Sucks being an americuck

Attached: hkdl-att-mystic-manor-hero-00[1].jpg (800x450, 143K)

>A hotdog wrapped in a naan bread with some shit tier American plastic """cheese"" on top

TRUELY SPACEAGE

riSISgn MOON oVernigTH OATs

Attached: ge.jpg (1216x724, 210K)

Damn Disney. Getting your ass kicked by Applebee's is just sad.

>7$ for a cup of oats and yogurt

WEW

Attached: 810-.png (448x538, 16K)

Please, they didn’t build Haunted Mansion because spoopy skeletons are illegal in bugland

This look like this building:
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stazione_di_Sanremo#/media/File:IT_Sanremo_Stazione.jpg

full spread

Attached: disneys best effort.jpg (702x960, 295K)

Anyone just feel weirded out by these things
Even as a kid you can tell it's all low effort attempts at just grabbing your money
Who pays for this over priced trash?
You just know the spics in the kitchen are getting minimum wage too and put zero effort into making the meals

do americans really eat shit like this?

Lmao the cast members at galaxys edge have no idea who luke Skywalker is, only rey, chewie and the blue girl.

Attached: mark.jpg (798x420, 28K)

Attached: GE Yikes 02.jpg (400x859, 274K)

And they fucking nailed it
It's the best attraction they've done in the past 10 years
Only thing on its level is the Shanghai Pirates ride and the entirely of DisneySea

What the fuck is this? Mouse defence force talking points??

When I was a kid, I redid the lyrics to the Disney World commercial:

>Be our guest, be our guest
>Put your wallet to the test
>Bring a pocket full of money
>and let Disney have the rest
>You're gonna cry and scream
>you won't have anything
>when you beeeee... ourrrr... GUEST!

Like and subscribe if you enjoyed.

Attached: 2149614923_d1ac695765_b.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

>Who pays for this over priced trash?

Attached: swcc-19-tall-v1[1].jpg (1536x864, 318K)

Bob Chapek is to blame.

Attached: SWGEBOB.png (970x1006, 491K)

Attached: GE Yikes 03.jpg (800x600, 384K)

Yeah but you have to go to bugland

here is the menu version
but yes i'd unironically pay at least $4 for the real one if it could be handed to me right now

Attached: ronto morning wrap.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

It's MUSTAFAR, you dumb shit

I love how they brag about how expensive it is but a death star interior restaurant with a meet and greet with vader and storm troopers would be better received

Did you ride Hagrid´s Ride and if what do you think of it?

Two fucking attractions? Money well spent I guess

It's not the spoopy skeletons and ghosts that are banned, but how you treat them.
That's why Coco was allowed to be played in chinkland despite being about the dead, because it "respected" them..

Gee -- wonder why.....

Attached: GE Yikes 07.jpg (1024x551, 524K)

at least he got kashyyyk right

*sales tax to be added

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

OH NONONONONONO

HAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>8 immersive shops
>Zero live musicians
>From movie where one of its most iconic scenes features a live band.
You need a Swotu Wayä, Star Cuck.

Attached: Navi Pepe.jpg (249x243, 58K)

Well -- technically just one. The second ride doesn't open in Florida until next year.

The shit skins they pander to cant afford vacations

>Still shitting on Disney's Star Wars Land

You better watch out...

Attached: 1560658700170.jpg (1536x2048, 506K)

the only way to make disney parks great again is by firing Bob Chapek.

>pulled string cheese
I don't want string cheese someone's fingernails have been all over wtf

OH MY F*CKING GOD, IM SUCH A STAR TREK GEEK!
I LOVE POPULAR CULTURE AND IM TOTALLY NOT A VAPID WHORE CHASING TRENDS AND TAKING PICS I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FOR LIKES AND RETWEETS!

Force is Female*

*And BBM Gay guys

Both Disneyland and World were delayed until Holidays.
And recent rumors is that they are getting delayed again.
Rise of the Resistance was supposed to open in California next month.

>I wonder what is the most disgusting angle I could film myself eating this

Attached: Timbo.jpg (1242x1242, 757K)

Based Star Trek Experience qt.

Brazilians can

You better not cry

THAT'S THE POWER OF MATH, PEOPLE!

It’d do better if there was a twe’liek sex dungeon.
Also can i rub my face on rey and just pretend to be a sperg so i dont get thrown out?

A challenger approaches.....

Attached: Star Wars Trans 02.jpg (620x824, 448K)

Based

>pulls his own string cheese
t. poorfag

You're months behind, shill.

I went to an American amusement park last year and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. It was dirty and stunk, 95% of the day was spent standing in a crowded line surrounded by disgusting smelly mutts, and everything was inflated by at least 5x its price. A bottle of water cost me 6 dollars. It felt like something out of a dystopian scifi movie. I don't understand why anyone voluntarily goes to these places.

Like imagine paying however many hundreds or thousands to fly down to Disney and you walk into a ride and it's full of people like in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAnYRlNDM5A

I'd want my money back for that. I still want my money back for that shitty school trip.

Attached: GE Yikes 306.jpg (800x560, 86K)

Brazilian holocaust in orlando when?Not the original person you're replying to but Hagrids is a great ride that only opens during half of the day and wait times are very long- I waited 3 hours. Good ride, but never doing that again until they get it fixed.

>buying seafood at an airport or amusement park
But Disney doesn't do Halloween horror nights...?

Attached: nusw.jpg (621x825, 512K)

Disney Star Wars is irrepairably fucked.

Attached: image.jpg (662x994, 113K)

Can we get Rich Evans on this thing? I want him to ruin some family’s vacation by intentionally crashing it and yelling “OH MY GAWWDD!”

That's some serious kikery right there.

Die CIS scum

> 1700 (((cast members))) to run an empty Galaxy's Edge.

Not gonna be much overtime.

Attached: GE Yikes 302.jpg (800x638, 460K)

Please don't post pictures of my future wife in a thread about this God forsaken movie franchise.

Didn't Universal in Orlando actually have the same or better experience a long long time ago?

Attached: 1568573242970.jpg (1157x1495, 637K)

ty. youtube´s evil ai blue-pilled me into a coaster nerd lately. now I get "excited" about new coasters and fantasize about riding them someday.

Lupita nyong'o, possibly the most beautiful black woman living now, was cast as a big alien only in the movie to give irrelevant exposition.

OH FUCK

Attached: 20190920_097141.png (1075x768, 1.6M)

posts wog . kek

lmfao at this being like 99% white people
What did disney mean by this?

this angers me and i don't understand why

Attached: 1568657424342.jpg (2708x2516, 1.57M)

kek

i've been playing star wars galaxies lately
that game gives me more star warsy feelings

Somebody nuke us now

Underrated...LEL!

What are non-burger amusement parks like?

WOW THERES SO MANY QUEU... oh

If you only knew how bad it gets....

Attached: Star Wars Trans 09.jpg (622x821, 395K)

Its because its not Star Wars land
Star Wars land would be Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Maul, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku, R2D2, C3PO, Padme, Palpatine, Yoda, Ahsoka etc. in places like Tatooine, the Death Star, Yavin 4, Naboo, Coruscant, Bespin and the Tantive IV
No one cares about the adventures of Hondo Onaka and some resistance spy's adventure on the mining colony of Batuu. Theme parks are designed for families and children, and no kid is going to say "Daddy Mommy, take me to Star Wars land, I wanna go to the mining colony mentioned in the Thrawn book and see my favorite heroes.....Hondo and Rey, and drink green milk."

>bring gun to Star Wars bar
>shoot first

Attached: all.png (720x450, 42K)

> That "Where's Waldo" of a guy in a wheelchair.

Who is this Sith semen demon?

>sales tax to be added

Wait do Americans not include tax when they display prices???

Attached: F276C213-2E9B-44B1-97CF-3DAF26F261DC.png (310x335, 184K)

Don't hurt him, rhetorical user!

They vary from death traps to being vastly superior because they dont have to appeal to the lowest common denominator

Is the guy on the left supposed to be Watto?

Deathstar mess hall and show would be pretty great.

kek

Attached: goldkek.jpg (586x580, 470K)

No because we can calculate 7% in our heads

here is their kids dish with "edible soil" - 'a taste of takodana' anons

Attached: stuff.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

She's my wife and I will ALWAYS post pictures of her in this thread, you NIGGER!!!!!

Attached: cox.jpg (630x472, 40K)

From Wikipedia: In January 2016 lawsuits were filed against Disney, HCL Technologies and Cognizant alleging the companies colluded to bring in holders of H-1B visas to replace American workers thereby breaking the law. The lawsuits were filed by two former employees who filed a separate but similar complaint both seeking class-action status. This is the first lawsuit filed against both the former employer and the outsourcing companies, alleging that the companies involved collaborated intentionally to displace Americans and replace them with foreign workers. In October 2016, federal Judge Gregory A. Presnell of the United States District Court in Orlando has dismissed the lawsuits stating “none of the allegedly false statements put at issue in the complaint are adequate”.

If I was a child I would shit a brick to go there.

As an adult looking at these pictures and themes and such, it just feels sad and pathetic. Especially if I went there with no children.

Attached: 1566704531458.jpg (640x640, 63K)

I did wonder about the abulations as that is my fear at Theme parks

ackshually, its Mufasa

Attached: Mufasa.png (1098x1016, 626K)

> My homewworld? It's there -- the second star on the right...

Attached: Star Wars Trans 32.jpg (800x537, 356K)

I don't get it. This doesn't look like it came from the star wars universe. Wouldn't it be military food or space food bags?

Nothing comfier than the daily shit on Disney parks and Star Wars thread. Saying that Universal in Florida isn't much better, I went for the first time in years last year. Almost every ride now is DUDE 3D DARK RIDE LMAO.

$1 k fact for special menu

Do these Jews think we have infinite money? They make you pay to get into Disney world already too much then Star Wars land is a place that is nothing but shit tier food that not even poor college students would make and $200 make your own light saber stations all while they cut down on American jobs by abusing immigration.

Don’t be racist.

I wonder if they’re dense enough to use these in s future movie

They accept credits of the republic or only money?

is he a cgi/waxwork ?

Attached: e75.jpg (251x251, 5K)

Why is she quoting Captain Kirk?

Kekd' out loud

It's gonna be great

I didnt ride it we were so bored at Universal we left before it opened

Whatever kike chef who Steven Spielberg met at a bar mitzvah to get this job thinks star wars food equals to skillet pans and combing foods that don't mix with no presentation. Like one of those is just a chicken tender plopped on top of mashed potatoes.

are the park gurls banned here ?

lowering the minimum wage to point where americans workers cant afford rent is a good thing now? explain yourself.

>The average hourly wage for Disneyland Resort workers in real dollars dropped 15% from 2000 to 2017, from $15.80 to $13.36. Today, over 80% of Disneyland workers make less than $12 an hour.

>Incredibly, more than one out of 10 Disneyland Resort employees report having been homeless – or not having a place of their own to sleep – in the past two years.

>Disney withheld bonuses up to $1,000 from 41,000 union employees in Florida and California under the condition they accept the company’s wage proposal or forfeit the bonuses entirely.

>working on slave fishing boat in alaska
>food they served on the little dingy was better than mouse cuisine

SAD
A
D

Lmao you Amerifats are getting charged more

If they included tax in displayed prices it would actually be $7.99 instead of $8.55

Land of the “Free” my arse

Attached: Disgust-Cropped.jpg (389x215, 15K)

Have faith in the Jurassic Park Coaster

Just kidding its gonna be shit

I thought Americans were capitalists, why can’t they compete against market wages?

>15 spots to spend money
>2 attractions*

>It's just a series of stores and some people walking around in costumes.
And they expert people to pay extra to get into the SW section of Disneyland after already paying to get in. The mouse can get fucked.

Assmad disney shill astroturfer detected.
Literally kill yourself.

What is the name of this animatronic?

S C R E E N S

You’re not obligated to buy it. Meanwhile in Bongland they’d be asking for your Milk License

>working on slave fishing boat in alaska
is it really as bad as deadliest catch?

Darth Tryanus

Well hagrids coaster is pretty good, it's just that they're having technical problems.

why are blacks so hideous

Attached: cis.png (500x505, 131K)

its a /b tranny poster here

The wait was two hours dude I wasnt going to wait that long in 100 degrees fahrenheit outside, say what you want about the falcon ride but at least the queue has airco, and the ride is open THE WHOLE DAY INSTEAD OF SOME RANDOM FUCKING HOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY

I did have two butterbeers and both were good

Attached: 20190912_095831.jpg (4032x1860, 1.55M)

> Me on the right. First day on the job.

Attached: GE Yikes 15.jpg (800x582, 434K)

The food looks like it belongs in Darkest Dungeon
youtu.be/QafEjvQHRGU

It's regional slang. When we say "capitalism" we mean "crony plutocracy."

I know it's a faggy thing to do but I get a huge amount of enjoyment out of planning and cooking fictional foods when I have friends over, and it makes me so sad when this little effort is put in.

why are they letting Homos and tranies an monsters in there its for kids and wholesome , Disnae will be spinning like an ice pop

imagine how many qt candid feet you could see in one day in a theme park, worth the price of admission for sure.

i would take hundreds of candid feet vids at these sort of things

moot stole my pic

Attached: dd-flesh.png (800x287, 251K)

YEAH WE BE YODAZ AND SHEEEEIITT

That way you get all the virtue signalling that comes with hiring a black actress but you only have to pay her a voice actor's salary.

Im pretty sure I had that dude as my server in the cantina, he was pretty good

Bullshit , as you signed huge legal NDA

I've never watched deadliest but it's probably one of the most dangerous jobs you can get in the western world. Really any job on a boat in rough waters on a small vessel would fit the bill.

Are you the same dumb bitch who ruined Yea Forums?

So will this actually happen at any point or nah

For a second I genuinely thought this was a new taco bell item.

WHERES PARK REY an the REST FAGGOTS ??????

based

Attached: firefox_C4ADah4V3E.png (303x262, 195K)

Bros...

Attached: 2837476618.jpg (962x899, 337K)

Right? I'm the same. Where is the fucking culinary battalion of the Imagineers? They can put a balloon in a balloon but can't plate for shit?

>Roasted SPAM
>Pulled String Cheese

Attached: 1454465464837.gif (403x392, 84K)

When I go to a star wars theme park, I want to see star wars characters
Where the fuck is vader, R2D2, Chewie, Luke, Han, Anakin, Stormtroopers, etc?
Instead I get Rey who fucking sucks and some dumb spy bitch

>statwars theme park movies and books
>Harry Potter themed park movies and books
>40k has books and two movies

Almost out time 40k lads...almost our time...

Attached: 1554095381548.gif (666x386, 342K)

give it 2 years at most and she'll have hit the wall.

It’s dead. Used to go there as a kid and even during the winter it would be wall to wall packed like a bazaar in India.

ACTIVATED ALMONDS

Nah every HP ride (especially Hagrid) is great. They fucked up with Fast and Furious, Transformers, and Jimmy Fallon but I have faith in them since they seem to give a damn about their rides and lands.

based immigration screwing over the working classes. open borders now!!!

be careful what you wish for

Attached: 1527269743754.png (970x545, 879K)

Exactly almost 100% white and mostly women. This is what diversity lmeans, a bunch of white women and token niggers you can count on one hand.

DIOS MIO!

>CIS """scum"""
>Implying that the separatists weren't the good guys

Ride to Gringotts is absolute garbage

fuck off tripnigger

No, just tourists who think it's American

>Exactly almost 100% white
in the first row i can count at least 5 niggers and mutts

>
Please no. Can we nuke California ASAP?

>more employees than tourists

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

four rows in you know rest are on shitty duties and stressed as fuck by shitty teen gurl managers screaming at them on min wage

Looks like you get more than the menu shows to me.

Attached: 1568468438168.jpg (298x403, 32K)

this is nu star shit

A FUCKING HOTDOG

[WORD WORD ITEM]
excellent naming conventions didney

Its fake as they count fruit an the portions EXACTLY , try ask for moar ..kek

>pay extra to get access to shops so you can have thr honor of payinh $8 for a shot glass of murder hobo Skywalker trademark blue milk
Peak capitalism

>"star wars land"
>some book shit with book characters

10 years later avatar's still going

>here's your diarrhea in a bun f a m

Attached: 1526508690456.png (612x491, 63K)

They actually did this like a decade ago. Now it's memory holed.

Attached: star-wars-weekends-1.jpg (570x380, 127K)

>LOOK AT US EVERYONE WE'RE FAGS AND WE'RE SPECIAL

Attached: ShiningEnding1-1050x656.jpg (1050x656, 67K)

I hate shit like this

>he ACTUALLY believed the 120 minute posted wait time.
OH NONOONNONOONNOONO

Local here, they do that all the time to deter the queue being flooded. I've been on the ride multiple times (I try and go every time I'm there) and the absolute longest i've waited was 65 minutes. Average is only about 45.

unironicly digging the aurebesh logos

Prior to this year's price increase Disney said price increases DON'T reduce attendance. Now, as stupid as that statement is because eventually you would price yourself out of the market, realize that the same people who think that also made Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. Talk about being completely brain dead.

Accurate costumes and canon characters? Funny memes? Outdoor performance kids enjoy? Something that isn't about sucking Rey's dick? Be specific, man.

>mustafa

Attached: 1503042075865.jpg (570x587, 43K)

That Jimmy Fallon shit is absolute fucking garbage. Imagine getting rid of Twister for that utter shit.

inb4 jackson a Pedo .

??? this is worth 180?

for me, it's the plastic $42 endor souvenir cup

Attached: forty two.jpg (900x1200, 47K)

How awesome would a Hoth Land be? Wampas, Echo Base crap all over the place, probe droids, snowspeeders, AT-ATs, snowtroopers, Darth Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, Rebellion leaders, more droids, X-Wings, Rebel transports, but nah, let just go with the Falcon and a black lady.

is that the soilent crying cuck?

people stole all of them at the beginning and now they use regular flatware
so it's probably in a fucked up way actually going to be worth more

WHY ARe YOU ALL SCARED SHITLESS ABOUT PARK REY an the PARK GURLS ?

>spy. In a bright orange jacket and neon blue hair, covered head to toe in rebel insignia
Maybe she's empire?

90%+ of our government wants cheap illegals here. Now you know why.

because they want to "heal the world" and not be racist.

>murder hobo Skywalker
I want Murder Hobo Skywalker action figure now. It should come with a space protection order and space Ripple.

>compete against Pablo who will work for 1/4 of your pay.
I'd rather just kill that fucker but I have two boys to feed and that would be tough from prison.

I could shit out a better Star Wars menu in a weekend.
>liberal use of spherification, dry ice, foams and shit for an actual futuristic/space feel
>novelty space food in a tube
>fucking blue milk
>fruit salads/yogurts/desserts with exotic tropical fruit but actually plated properly
>greens, root vegetables and mushrooms for the stuff Yoda eats
>big chunks of roast/grilled meat for the less civilized races
>roast quail/baby chicken sold as the mouse's beloved porgs
>giant gummies shaped like that frog thing Jabba eats and other critters

even Based Eric Butts Super stars fan has not been
youtube.com/watch?v=MECNm4MEDkA

Fuck you pussy mutts

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x530, 32K)

Pity reply.

Attached: GE Yikes 500.jpg (601x794, 413K)

You based an could of saved them millions

these breads used have loads of park pics of the gurls an vidy
so dont pity me , disnae has banned them in muttland

>temporary artisan
is this nu-speak for illegal beaners?

There’s no way that costs less than $10 at the park

Good ideas user. Yes, nearly anyone who isn't retarded could do their jobs better than them. And I'm sure a lot of retards could too.

Tagline:
The disneys Reys could die of starvation this winter!
Will Yea Forums save them?

Prospect by Mel Gibson

It's just a fucking mall

why do they need this many people

here moar

Attached: miles better than bong lezza .jpg (1280x720, 127K)

S/he does look sci fi-ish to be fair

They don't need that many people, it's all shifts for a group picture, is all.

So this means stuff like American Express is Star Wars canon right? What’s America then?

>DUDE COME VISIT THIS FAKE THEME PARK AREA LMAO
do people actually find this interesting?

wouldn't you prefer to actually visit the sets???

> Everyone meet Kylie! Kylie is an attractions cast member at Galaxy’s Edge, listen to this Cast Conversations episode to hear about all the ins and outs of the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge opening.

open.spotify.com/episode/1pv7Fc96GC5hrPwAaYPb5E?si=_qoUpauFQFKSNzocoavJKw

Attached: Star Fu 01.jpg (640x854, 397K)

>ywn let a wet starving Disney Rey sleep on your rug

I bet they use the words “exciting “ and “magical” 100 times in the first 10 minutes.

Is it strange that I prefer the real? Looks kind of bigger.

People go on about muh America but I’ve seen a munchie box in UK and it’s pretty much this

The one in World is pretty packed which makes sense since it draws more tourists than locals. It's also the slowest part of the year for WDW so even a 45 minute wait is kinda impressive.

Uhhh.. I mean.. DID YOU GUYS SEE WHAT THIS GUY TWEETED HAHA STAR WARS SURE IS DEAD RIGHT FELLOW REDDITO- I MEAN INCELS?!

also dont forget shes one of the 15 blacks that exist galaxywide aswell

Is it me or does it look like a jeans-blue colored boot shoe from the thumbnail?

The first order

the real only looks bigger because the photo was taken closer up and at a higher angle

I was on it last May it was pretty good the penguin at the end is kino

>entire 25 visitors and 2 employees
That's right, user! There are only 2 employees at Disneyworld. You seem to have a very literal mind, I bet you spend hours organizing your count chocula marshmallows before you eat your breakfast.

Here's the tab for your table -- WITHOUT -- the (((souvenir glasses))).

With the glasses it would be more than double.

Attached: GE Yikes 501.jpg (640x853, 288K)

I would unironicly just sit queitly in a chair somewhere out of everyones way just to watch the sets while filming was going

This is true. I talked to a park employee and they're extremely limited on the OT characters they can use. George got his revenge.

Wait -- did they just charge tax on the tip?

They still do that, at least they did when I went a month ago.

>current queue time for Smugglers run is 45 minutes

That's kinda shitty isn't it given Florida's year round crowds?

holy shid

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

that looks like a fucking log of shit

They made 5 billion so far in movies,
,Literally thousands of fat whites and corrupt Brazilians pay over 100 dollars every day, 365 days a year, and they literally pay that whole group like 360 dollars, they're all gay college kids who want to be in parades.

And there I was starting to think the prices were almost reasonable.

That looks like a poop

The last time I was there, there was a two-hour wait to go on the slinky dog roller coaster, so I'd say yes.

>18% 'Gratuity' on the bill
the absolute state

Was Erica hot

No, 6.5% of $73. The order of the tip and tax is stupid

>all of it is clearly prepared off site and just heated and presented

That pisses me off considering how much they charge.

>working "gratuity" into an already 90$ fucking bill
Suck my fucking nuts fags I'd just walk out

Attached: 1565469379308.jpg (1522x800, 124K)

A mate of mine just got banned posted on kikebook he posted some disney workers pics and the shills/paid jannies banned him ? .
He Very Angry as no Mention in the Rules on Board . Just saying watch selves ok paid shills operate here .

Not really. In the US it’d be cheap fast food, but in this case expensive.

Most Americans I’ve seen are very underwhelmed to repulsed by Disney food these days

>seasoned Garam Masala

I hope not just that. That's a base spice mix, it's not meant to be used on its own

Spielberg isn’t involved in of this at all why did you shop him there

Mook always Put Rules ok

its threads like these that let me know I'm posting here with normal, well adjusted adults while the world outside decends into madness, god bless you faggots

>yes i'll have 3 yub nubs plus tip
Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1550194836803.jpg (750x500, 46K)

>that fuckin toydarian on the left

Attached: videogamedunkey.jpg (440x640, 25K)

The madman fleeced the Mouse. Based.

Attached: 1565471185880.jpg (1686x1016, 177K)

it's shopped, r-right?

They've probably made it back on merchandise (although TLJ toys flopped hard and contributed to Toys R Us dying) but the trilogy will probably not cover the costs of buying Lucas Films.

$4b to buy them out and Disney probably only get 40% on average of the box office.

I tip 20% in a restaurant, but on a bar tab? What's the usual tip there?

>greedy kikes strangle thier golden goose over 25%
holy f u c k i n g kek i can barely breath
also cheqed satan

Attached: giphy-5.gif (241x170, 249K)

Its not making money , an its shit tier .

It looks functional, but I have one just fucking like it that I got like ten years ago, made entirely of titanium, free with a 10 dollar purchase.

I usually tip a buck a drink, two if its an elaborate mixes drink.

This and Well Done ..

Unironically would prefer to hang out at an event populated by people like this than I would the usual denizens of Star Wars Land.
Like yeah they're a dude in a dress pretty clearly but they seem to take care of themselves, and dressed appropriately which most guests don't bother with, and isn't being a colossal nuisance to everyone else around.
I'd honestly prefer to have more low-key, semi-normal trans people like that around than whiny, loud, highly performative nerds screaming "LOOK AT ME I'M SO NERDY AND WEIRD LOL RANDOM XD STAAAAAAR WAAAAARS!!!"

Attached: 1566514948253.jpg (500x290, 27K)

> Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo Now Distributing Regular Silverware Instead of Themed Sporks at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios

13%....

Attached: GE Yikes 502.jpg (680x510, 145K)

Is that a goddamned pepperoncini?
I get that shit with my pizza for zero dollars lol

Toys r us died to make rich people richer my dude

wsj.com/articles/who-killed-toys-r-us-hint-it-wasnt-only-amazon-1535034401

>damp sausauges
>styrofoam cup
>a metal cuck tray
lelllll

Now there's no excuse to release it on Blu-Ray and digital only, no fucking excuse at all. How was that not huge news? Must have been a shooting that week.

You sound like you've never had to spend any significant amount of time around people like that dude.

Moof Juice is purdy good

Shrek 4D is more kino than anything Disney shits out nowadays

Tim is /ourguy/

>Black bean hommus edible soil and chilled vegetables for the kids.

mmmm mmmm! Mommmy I want that!

>the cinnamon bun is touching the mushrooms and sausage
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't buy it. they just wanted to rebrand to make it "cool" for mass audiences without any of the baggage

whats in it so I can just buy what I need from walmart for 5 bucks

See this is the time you go back to back rocknroller coaster and tower of terror, while the normies are all trying to get on one ride and build a thousand 200 dollar lightsabers kek

This unironically sounds like the only non-terrible thing on the menu, hard to fuck up vegetables.

Fuck this nonsense.

Show us the cunny shots

Wow, that food really looks out of this world. Those imagineers and their crazy ideas.

Attached: 2hhkr8a.png (1600x1681, 494K)

Can you print your own wacky intergalactic bank notes to pay for everything too?

try it and post a video

Like they can't afford for people to nick a cheap souvenir like that. Seems mean spirited when they make billions.

>minimum wage employee on the verge of burnout has to deal with fucking nerd shit like this on a daily basis

So do you.

would be kino if the employee doesn't sit there and take it like a good little boy and just werewolves and goes wild

Believe me I have. My best friend in hs later became like that.

My sister went with her kids & grandkids. They all loved it. The adults are not SW fans really so it all looked authentic to them. They wouldn't have recognized nor cared if there was a recognizable character. The storm troopers was real enough. They were dazzled. The little ones (age 6 and 8) both loved it big time. Just like you faggots who think the prequels were good because you were that age where everything space/scifi was great. The ride is shit but they loved it. And because the kids love it, the adults love it. Dirty secret is that even if you dont touch the controls at all in the ride, you "succeed" with a "good job! you save the universe!" It isn't a ride at all. It is like a museum display with some buttons to push for lights and info. You are expected to be amazed because of environment alone.
The crowds looked medium from their pictures. Much like most posted here.
Bottom line is this:
Smooth brain fans who love all things SW no matter what will sperge.
Casuals will like it because they like anything in Disneyland.
Kids will love it because they would like Chucky Cheese as much. No discrimination.

Only those who are cursed with a sense of taste and discernment won't like this or won't go. That is a decent sized group but not large enough to sink the sour ship SW:GE.

Attached: hayzues.png (500x589, 181K)

>mfw Tim is revealed as the Contempo Creeper

Attached: Tim top.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

I have a few trans friends of friends, so I'm not totally in the dark on how they act. They're pretty ok for the most part, aside from one who is a super cringey and creepy fucker who dresses like an 8 year old girl, wears an obscene amount of glitter and pink and makeup and sparkles, and talks in a ridiculous falsetto. Like he's the walking stereotype of cringey trans, I didn't quite believe that people like that existed until I met him. Also a transbian, of course.

Overall though, compared to my basedboy nerd friends of friends... yeah. they're way better. I used to smoke with one of them, he was chill. Mostly he just seemed to want to be left alone and not have people talk about "yo dude you have a pussy?"

I guess the way I'd put it, based on my experiences with trans people, is that at their worst, they're way worse than pretty much any other group. On average, they're a bit worse than normal people, but nowhere near as bad as the manchildren who make up the current Star Wars fanbase. So yeah, if I had to choose who to spend the day with at an amusement park, I think I'd prefer to hang out with a normal trans person than a colossal basedboy nerd.
I suppose I'm biased a bit, though, since I liked my ftm bro. He was cool.

Holy shit that's the Gen Zed voice actor.

Well your totally verified anecdotal opinion of one human being out of millions have completely altered my outlook on an entire group of people. Thanks for all that you do.

They should have stuntmen dressed up as Luke and Vader, doing live action lightsaber fights. That would be cool. But Disney doesn't want to pay Lucas his royalties. Sad.

Attached: star wars-darth vader.jpg (1920x816, 187K)