DOCTA

DOCTA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgHRLi02JAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show has gone to shit but 10 was absolute kino, prove me wrong.

9*

correct

>YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD JEW

Attached: 345v4645yvvy6.png (417x234, 103K)

Attached: Dalek vs Ace.webm (672x480, 769K)

Drowns a spider and her young, Traps a family for eternity in various places mirror, star, hole in the ground, as a scarecrow, What other cool shit has he done?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (650x650, 43K)

Cried like a bitch when he was about to die lol

He knew he could do so much more and none of the others would compare

new series 1-4 were the best (including the great specials)
5 was alright
6 was pointless
anything beyond was just shit

you literally cannot prove me wrong

basically this. there are some standout episodes beyond season 6 but the overall quality is shit

Oh look, the overturned garbage cans with plungers stuck into them are attacking us. Let's run up some stairs and see if they can follow us.

>murders things relentlesssly
>I'm a pacifist mate I'd never even touch a gun

has there ever been a more inconsistent doctor?

His hypocrisy was literally called out by Davros though, and himself in End of Time. 13 is far worse
>OMFG don't shoot that fucking robot!
>but I can blow up these flying carpet things
>silly american you can't shoot those giant spiders that are trying to kill us, thats evil, lets suffocate them instead
>that white male racist? blast at him lad!

Did 10 say he objects to guns?

Don't forget those ware crime bombs she put in an alien after telling someone not to hurt him

Several times

Perhaps he found it too impersonal

Attached: Armed_and_dangerous.jpg (751x583, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sgHRLi02JAc
>BBC now trying this hard to bait people into caring about the next series.

I wish we could get another Doctor who wasn't hysterical about guns, and would even utilise them without making a thing of it, if need be. "GUNS BAD" seems to be entrenched in the modern understanding of his character as if he's Batman now though.

yep, sad state of affairs. They should just cancel it now.

they brought back sarah jane in tennant's run for omg nostalgia, then gave her a spinoff show, how is this any different?

Watch to the end.
Ace isn't coming back. It's an elaborate advert for the McCoy DVDs.

8th was best Doctor.

They can fly and their lasers are an insta-kill to pretty much anything (save for Time Lords because they can Regenerate but that's like dying anyways)

I liked Doctor Ears a lot but I've never understood why everybody loved Doctor Hair so goddamn much, I thought he was just ok.

Overall no, he had more bad episodes than good by a long way, these are the only good 10 episodes:

>The Impossible Planet
>The Satan Pit
>Army of Ghosts
>Doomsday
>42
>Human Nature
>The Family of Blood
>Blink
>Utopia
>The Sound of Drums
>Midnight
>Waters of Mars

When he changed history and made a woman kill herself was pretty based

Also best Doctor is obviously 9

>e had more bad episodes than good by a long way
That's true of every Doctor, this show has always been about waiting for that 1 good episode in 10.

Women and gays wanted to fugg him so they think his episodes were good

>DOCTA
IS THERE NOTHIN I CAN TAKE?
I SAID, DOCTAAAAA

Eleven used a gun in his 4th episode

Man remember the year long generals when the show was not shit?
I kinda miss them.

Shit taste. 5 is the best season and pre-Clara 11 is the best nu-Doctor.

I loved 11, probably my favorite modern Doctor. He felt the most "alien" while still being a wise dad figure sort of dude. 12 just didn't feel like a continuation of the previous character like all other Doctors did in comparison, it was weird

To shoot an inanimate object, and even then they made a whole thing of.
>Woah! The Doctor just picked up a gun. What's going on?
Was the cliffhanger to the episode.

They were cringe as fuck but had some nice OC and memes, surprisingly.

I never got how that didn't change history. Insteaf of being martyred on Mars and inspiring people, her and her crew teleported back to Earth with no explanation how they got there then she killed herself before anyone even realised she was back. All I can see that inspiring is conspiracy theories about how her and her crew never even went to Mars and were hiding on Earth the whole time

Series 1 has only the my mummy episodes as its good ones. The shitty writing is carried by Eccleston's massive charisma though. Rose is unbearable and ugly.

Series 2 has the finale. Tennant is still getting into character and the romance arc with Rose is puke worthy.

Series 3 has Martha. She is a more interesting character than Rose. Simm's Master and Tennant carry it but not to the same extent as Eccleston carried series 1. Finale was great until the resolution. Family of Blood episodes were also kino, as was Blink. The improvement is palpable.

Series 4 has based Donna and she has one really great chemistry with Tennant. I remember their interactions more than the actual plot of the episodes other than the River Song one. Finale was kinda cringy and disrespectful to Donna's character. Hated how they made Ten face his regeneration like a bitch.

Series 5 was fucking based. The Weeping Angels episode was great and the Van Gogh episode is still the best in the series. Lot of memorable stories and side characters actually, though also the Power Ranger Daleks. Smith nails the old man in a young body role, as well as the "outwardly eccentric but secretly dark" angle.

Series 6 suffers from the encompassing plot being too ambitious for the writers's skill. But it gave us some of the best monsters since the Weeping Angels, and some great standalone eps (aka the Old Amy one). Smith is at his best acting here.

Series 7 has honestly kinda forgettable stories. Amy and Rory's farewell as nice and bittersweet, they got screwed up but not as hard so it felt respectful of the characters. Jenna is cute, but it feels like the whole thing starts going downhill after she enters the picture.

Didn't see all of Capaldi but what I saw makes it clear that a great actor was wasted with shitty plots.

Lmao 13

PAVEL, I'M CIA