Any kinos with this feel?

Any kinos with this feel?

Attached: 1568990281498.png (1018x825, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU
youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0
lulz.com/jordan-peterson-rehab-clonazepam-4149/
plantbasednews.org/news/vegan-youtuber-blasts-jordan-petersons-carnivore-diet
mikhailapeterson.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=si4GaQWmdrQ
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1110747355639414785
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=fEi4_HcOcLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peterson always reminded me of the self help pedo from Donnie Darko.

he took too many nootropics and needed the Flonase to level him out

>clonazepam
sounds like a benzo lol what a faggggggg

isn't he that guy who played in doctor who?

wow, what a hypocritical loser

One of his many personas, yes.

I don't know drugs
What is this?

>people actually took this guy seriously
Lol he was a con artist milking alt-right outrage to become relevant.

Ηe started taking it to cope with his wife's cancer mate

I think a lot of people would be in rehab for some of their problems if they were actually intelligent, even psychologists need their own psychologists.

>The guy we declared to be your leader is now screwed up
>you are gtfo!!!

anxiety drug that makes you have memory issues.

willy hardener

Imagine being impressed by Jordan Peterson's "intelligence"

klonopins

Has he tried washing his penis?

its basically just a shitty version of a xanax

>needing drugs to cope with anything

this is what losers do

This
Real men deal dont have time to deal with their emotions

Why would you take advice from a man who lived most of his life with severe depression.

No, real men don't need drugs to deal with trauma. be a fucking man and face it head on.

>anxiety meds

Attached: nasfd.png (496x424, 181K)

Jordan Peterson is a soulless grifter that made bank off of alt-righters

Attached: jbp.jpg (576x586, 63K)

t. teenager who hasnt dealt with the real world

This guy is such a fucking pussy i can’t believe it

Shareblue going hard today

Would you trust someone that didnt have to battle depression to tell you how must you battle depression?

>meat-only diets are goo-

A benzo, like valium or xanax

in his book he has a whole chapter dedicated to TAKE YOUR MEDS. hows that working out for ya Peterson heh

peterson is just a new version of tony robbins with more airy religious crap thrown in.

massive cope

What’s funny is that they get BTFO when they have to argue real points, so they just regurgitate “memes” and name-call

Jordan "Lobster" Peterson is the idiot's smart person.

fuck this anti-white piece of shit

>Dude, just put your mountain on your back and carry it up the cross :D

can one you guys who save the s*yjak gifs post them for me so I can btfo this user

massive seethe

>his daughter is against pharmaceuticals, because of her background
wut

Clonazepam's effects last up to 12 hours, Xanax last 6 tops

what's hilarious is that he was just some teacher that said no to compelled speech and some reeeee-tards reeee'd about it and made him the center of attention and he kept on logically explaining himself which led to many following him for his sensibility and good 'life practices' for young men (and women).
dude became more wealthy. and in turn many people have fixed their lives.

this

yeah he's just a normal guy standing there saying normal things. even the religious gibberish is, let's be honest here, pretty normal. what's interesting about the situation is how that freaked so many people out.

>trusting someone who have failed to battle depression for 50 years on how to battle depression

youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

Idk who this guy is really, I'm neutral on him from what I've seen, but this doesn't surprise me. There isn't anything better than drugs. People who have avoided drugs are always addicted to the internet. No one can win. Whether it's video games, alcohol, internet or heroin, addictive Gene's have slowly taken over and are unavoidable.

>Wife gets cancer
>Get addicted to anti-anxiety meds
I mean

>people are always addicted to something

That's why asceticism exists.

I've had benzos a few times and they're pretty rad IMO. Wouldn't mind being addicted to them as long as I had an infinite supply.

He's just a controlled opposition god goy tradcuck cryptofeminist

I work out my problems at the gym, soiboi.

Nah, they're like alcohol but without the "euphoric" effect. One of the worst drugs to get addicted to too. I guess they're good if you have social anxiety

"Clonazepam is used to prevent and control seizures. This medication is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. It is also used to treat panic attacks. Clonazepam works by calming your brain and nerves."

LOL

You get brain damage eventually

Been watching him since 2015 and he seemed like he was on some kind of sedative for the last few years

It's a stupidly boring addiction to haven. Yeah, it's mind blowing to become in a few minutes by just taking a pill if you're suffering from anxiety, but if you take it every day you just end up feeling numb and sleepy, all your problems are still there. For the life of me I don't understand how people can get addicted to this shit.

t. drug-addict loser

do everyone a favor and OD

by fucking random men in the locker room?

Why is own daughter ratting him out what a cunt and for me its Gabapentin, based and muscle relaxant pilled

happiness
magnolia

Attached: tom-cruise-magnolia[1].jpg (968x681, 28K)

He was prescribed it in June when his wife got stage 4 cancer.
He hasnt had a public appearance all summer so I doubt anyone has seen him on it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH FUCK ITS REAL

No.

Attached: animal_butcher.jpg (760x689, 409K)

Gabapentin works on the nervous system rather than a muscle relaxant

also Gabapentin gives me the visions

youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

It works as both but yes you're correct its mainly used to deal with epilepsy iirc, I just mong out on the sofa while smoking weed sometimes but I'll tell you gives me visions and strange euphoric feels, Kalms dunno why but it fucks me up big time when I don't eat and take them while smoking and you can get them over the counter too.

You know i lived for 30 years without needing to drug myself even when i was at my lowest.
And not once when i was told "bro just take this chemicals and ull be gud" and i believed them.

Attached: 1568997852911.gif (320x240, 3.62M)

He could be on more than one downer user

imagine the tantrums when the whole family is on hard keto
the bad breath
the putrid urine odour
the dilusion

DADDY NO

Haha is this real?

>tells people to take their brain pills like the pedantic quack he is
>goes into rehab for being addicted to pharmaceutical cock
OH NO JBP BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN NO NO NOOOOOOOO ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE STILL GOOD FOR YOU BUCKO

>antidepressants bad

Attached: 1554157111539.jpg (378x378, 28K)

the same drug as xanax

Might almost smell as bad as your rotting wound of a 'cunt'.

loser

never liked this guy's stance on medication

Yes. I don't know what the fuck this site is, some other user posted it, it has a video of his daughter talking about it

lulz.com/jordan-peterson-rehab-clonazepam-4149/

>benzos are an antidepressant
LMAO
yeah no shit, they make you feel good, because its a drug. its like popping an oxy and saying "LOOK MAH IM FIGHTING DEPRESSION IM NOT AN ADDICT"

He's turned into a business and making bank off retards now. Being aware he's a scam and fraud must be making him sad inside

I just joking, I didn't even read the thread lol

One is a narcotic and one is not. Fucking moron.

>Might almost smell as bad as your rotting wound of a 'cunt'.
imagine being this retarded and aggro
are you on ketones, now? go low cal if you want to lose weight, and stop being memed, lad

I would very much like to strangle the jew who started the tradition of prescribing drugs for emotional problems

Hasn't he defended mental health drugs and admitted to using SSRIs?

He’s a college professor who people pay money to hear talk

Never followed this guy but he seemed to have a positive impact on the lives of many many people. Hope things get better for him.

This is especially funny because he was going on so much about how his all meat diet was a miracle cure and made him feel so much better mentally and physically.

What a fraud.

Yeah, he's a mental midget who needs them to cope

wouldn't you get scurvy from doing that

BENZOS IFFY UH
JB CAN'T GET A STIFFY UH

Don't strangle the jew. Become the jew.

You would think so

>According to Mazard, Jordan Peterson and his wife Tammy adopted the carnivore diet - where they only consume beef, salt, and water - on the advice of their daughter Mikhaila, who says it's cured a range of ailments she has suffered from, including autoimmune disorders and depression. According to Peterson, he lost 60lb following the diet, and felt improvements in his anxiety and depression.

> and felt improvements in his anxiety and depression.
Good job Peterson

plantbasednews.org/news/vegan-youtuber-blasts-jordan-petersons-carnivore-diet

>anxiety

Attached: 1568213150316.jpg (174x226, 20K)

Eventually.

As with most fad diets, they'll kill you if you stay on them for too long, but if you're otherwise healthy this can take decades. Vegans are especially fun to watch as they slowly waste away in front of you.
Less fun if you care about the person, I suppose.

Here is his daughters blog, she got him into the all meat diet

mikhailapeterson.com/

What do these people even have to be depressed about, they're rich and have great lives

>jewish daughter throws dad under the bus

damn

He would absolutely obliterate you in a debate in front of billions of youtube viewers.

You'd think he'd be too smart to succumb to imposter syndrome though.

Human condition and all that
Him and his wife adopted this diet, he ends up in rehab for drug addiction and his wife gets cancer lmao.

Attached: 1561801937489.png (600x609, 37K)

Clonazepam is scary shit. I was prescribed it for PTSD. They turned me into a zombie. I couldn't have coherent AB conversations. And millions of people take them every day,

I could literally make him kill himself by stealing his happy pills

benzos get you high faggot
go take 3 klonopins and put on Om - Advaitic Songs and tell me you aren't on a drug

>Selfhelp e-celeb turns out to be a hypocrite fag

What a surprise.

>what is insulin resistance from a shit diet 101
>let's cure it by removing any type of glucose so my body has to manufacture the glycogen from lipids
it is a pathetic diet
you can have the same results just by using your muscles 2-3 times a week and eating carbs
it can't be any more stupid

The daughter with depression and JRA in the book whose hips fell apart in her teenage years and still found someone to marry her and have kids with?

im pretty fucking sure Brock Lesnar had a bit in his book abut it.
It was like at the start of it where he'd doing introduction and saying that he basically hates reading and books are stupid, he only read one book and it was some dietery thing to make himself stronger. It said that he can just eat meat and potatoes and be fine so he did it but he works out like 20 hours a day. So basicly after 3 months or so he ended up in hospital and doctor told him he should be fucking dead and it makes no sense for him to be alive. So Brock hasn't read the book since and doesn't know why anyone would read his.

Xanax is stronger though.

>hypocrite
i don't think you know what this word means user

is there an audible version and does he narrate it?

Cringe

>snake oil salesman falls victim to a different type of snake oil
P O T T E R Y

Steadies your aim, when aiming at Sniper Wolf.

Well, he is though. He used to claim his all meat diet cured his depression and he recommended it. Turns out he was drugs and is now in rehab trying to come off them.

based

If his magic snakeoil tips worked so well he wouldn't need any meds nor would he be addicted. He doesn't even follow his own advice.

I think hes in rehab because to deal with the withdrawal symptoms not because he was addicted. Similar to the people who suffer serotonin syndrome after stopping SSRIs. Its not the norm but also not uncommon to develop some pretty bad side effects from psychoactive drugs. Got to be careful with that kind of medication.

>just take your pills bro nothing will go wrong

T. Not Gary Cooper

I read his book, seemed like a nice guy who genuinely wanted to help people help themselves. What did he do to elicit the amount of hate he's getting ITT?

Attached: 1568879005751.png (658x545, 210K)

He doesn't speak Truth.

He refused to bow to leftist mainstream

that was diazepam

/pol/ hates him

It's just obnoxious terfing

He is obsessed with money, and it leaves the impression that he is using his fans.

He set up a t-shirt store, he was selling autographed rugs, he was charging for his ''self authoring program'' which was basically just keeping a diary. He released his self help book and immediately started working on a follow up. He licensed his name to some for-profit university. He charged money to watch his debate with Zizek online. He is in the process of launching a twitter alternative which charges a monthly subscription. There is more but I can't even remember.

he's popular with normies and that means that 4chin has to hate him

Same shit

this gotta be super careful woth meds. I take a beta blocker for my heart. Without it Im pretty misserable. With it my coditon becomes relatively tolerable. however If I stop takeing cold turkey my chances of a heart attack go up astronomically. Ive accidentally skipped it for 2 days and good God i thought I was gonna die. I had no idea what it was till i checked my moring routine. Ive had to get off of it a couple times for precedures and each time it took like two weeks of gradual tapper. fucking awfull.

He constantly tells people to do drugs

>"Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"

Literally getting washed away by the flood.

are they defending or attacking him? i dont follow this stuff

He's making money off of liberal/leftist retardation while everyone enjoys the show

>He's making money off of liberal/leftist retardation
huh? He is making a shit ton of money off his fans which tend to be young right leaning men.

how's he a hypocrit tho IIRC in his book he says that he advises most of his patients to at least try anti depressants

maybe he shouldnt have tricked her into an all meat diet lmao

what is Streisand effect?

The genetic dead ends who listen to him should kill themselves instead

this lmao
Irrelevant. He is making money off right wingers. He was selling them autographed rugs for fucks sake

Attached: jp.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He makes the left mad 'cuz he's anti-PC and pro-religion, and he makes the right mad 'cuz he... I'm not sure why, actually. I assume he's probably a jew or something.

And he makes me mad because of that first podcast with Sam Harris where Harris made it pretty clear Peterson's a professional liar who's doing all the things he complains about the postmodernists doing. He outright admits that his definition of "Truth" is something like "that which is useful to you", which he distinguishes from that which is "factual", but it's really obvious that he deliberately conflates the two in order to insidiously normalize treating lies as "Truth".

His personal philosophy crap aside though, during the 1/3rd of the time he spends talking about "factual" things instead of "true" things he's actually pretty good. People call him an idiot for a bunch of good reasons, but he's genuinely very intelligent in spite of it. He just uses that intellect to arrive at very stupid conclusions when he isn't forced to conform to reality and is allowed to just philosophize wildly without anybody being able to tell him that he's objectively, unambiguously wrong.

>depence occurs in 30% of people within the first 4 weeks

Good Lord. Who would prescribe something with that high or risk? Thats worse than most opiods and other Benzos.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-142028_Chrome.jpg (1439x2030, 994K)

>says jewish brain fucking pills are a good thing
>gets addicted to then
I have always said that defending jew pills is the one thing Jordan is absolutely wrong about, and it turns out I was right.

You may be in a bad spot now, but remember, the well is bottomless, and jew brain fucking pills will get you so much deeper it is beyond laughable. There's not even ONE mass shooter who hasn't been under jew pills at least once in their lives, turns out frying your brain by playing with it's chemical is not very healthy.

Attached: 1540571195597.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Tells people to take their anti-depressants

he was on a UN board and is a zionist stooge.

and bernie bought an audi from your "who will match me just dipped into my wives son college savings account"

all e-celebs are like that, can't believe people still fall for such obvious parasites

obsessed with the jew, much?

>and bernie bought an audi from your "who will match me just dipped into my wives son college savings account"
>b-b-but what about

this is some Kochanowski shit, he got big promoting an ideology of inner peace(stoicism / washing your dick) but he never experienced anything bad in his live so when something bad happens(his daughters dying/his wife gets cancer) he goes against everything he said before(gets a mental breakdown/ gets addicted to drugs).
Except Kochanowski wrote best poems in history of his language and Peterson gets made fun of on Yea Forums

I hate juden peterstein but you are a brainlet

>its ok for me not for thee

woah, can you tell me more?

Attached: 1501414787995.jpg (250x232, 5K)

it’s just classic Yea Forums contrarianism. the guy is popular so you have to pretend to hate him. idk how anyone could feel anything except indifference for the guy.

I'm not Bernie Sanders you retard

>He makes the left mad 'cuz he's anti-PC and pro-religion
He makes the left mad? I've never seen any leftie oppose him ever.

the stupid ones do. the smart ones realize he is a gatekeeper containing the right

>I've never seen any leftie oppose him ever.
Well there was that famous debate with Zizek but he just seemed more amused at Peterson than anything

Attached: zizek.gif (240x166, 300K)

Lefties hate him because lefties don't want young men empowering themselves and taking care of their own lives. Also, he became mainstream by opposing a law in canada that would get people jailed for misgendering, and because of it lefties took a hatred for him.

/pol/ hates him because he refuses to nuke his career with no survivors by obsessing with jews, he always dodges the JQ.

Attached: 1516437317815.jpg (586x390, 36K)

bruh. his career is literally built upon the left hating him. they banned his book in NZ after the mass shooting just 'cuz. guy's like satan to them.

That's the point. Braindead marxists are like fuel for the machine. Nobody pays attention to his fans, but everyone is laughing at leftists around the world right now.

>his career is literally built upon the left hating him.
His career was built on that bill that passed in Canada, that pretty much everyone has forgot about lol

mhm

>benzodiazepines
yikes the withdrawal is worse than heroin

Not him but SSRIs do more than reverse depression. A lot of school shooters were on anti-depressants when they snapped. To this day scientists don't how how they work or the full extent of their effects. Especially on vulnerable children.

>Debate
On public forums broadcast by lefties who never mention anyone unless they are on the same team as they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=si4GaQWmdrQ

Learn from history, if people are on your side, for good and freedom they will NEVER be on liberal propaganda networks.

t. gymcel

right. that's why they banned his book in NZ. because of his opposition to bill-Cwhatever

No his career was built on him being paraded around on every major network across the western world.

it's the American healthcare system, which is only interested in creating addicted customers. they are no better than street dealers.

Why are neo-rightwing "intellectuals" such faggots?

he's Canadian though

You have no idea what you are talking about. New Zealand didn't ban his book. ''The left'' didn't ban his book. One bookstore, Whitcoulls took it off the shelves and put it back on sale like a week later

and why did they pick him out of all the billions of people in the world to parade around, user? you can answer this. I have faith in you.

I could see myself getting addicted to that

How? That self help guy tried to simplify everything into a fear and love thing. If you actually listen to Peterson, he recognizes the complexity of the world

someone should have tidied up

Attached: 131515.jpg (675x720, 42K)

It's not only the USA most Western countries prescribe anti-depressants to everyone

We know how they work. We just aren't willing to publicly acknowledge the potentially devastating side effects of manipulating the human brain with drugs when there's profit to be made.

At least read the whole reddit chain you used to inform this comment, user.

Hope this changes his opinion on jew pills. You should not trust things that directly fuck with your brain.

Attached: 1559333281742.jpg (665x499, 48K)

Everyone here is addicted to something. Be honest with yourselves. Most of you are addicted to COOMING but others are hung up on substance abuse. So what makes you so smug?

Because he is extremely good at being a evil deceitful traitorous piece of shit.
Also he had Jewish filmmaker friends and they picked up on him a long time ago.

what reddit chain?

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1110747355639414785

What does that even mean?

I'm addicted to Maskposting

Attached: 1566241166264.jpg (3840x2160, 840K)

>COOMING
what's the origin of this meme? I take a week off and already feel like a grandpa

>muhhh other websites
t. ourist

This. Scientology was always right about it. You have a gut - brain connection. How you feel depends on your gut bacteria. SSRIs don treat the cause. T. CROHN'S FAG

because im not in a fucking hospital

Please, not every teenager who jerks his meat is porn-addicted by default.

how low was your lowest though?

I only masturbate twice a week

but anyway, a masturbation addiction is far less harmful than drug addiction

The amount of cope in this thread from fans of this electric turbo virgin is giving me strength

Some pol fag made a video about this faggot it's got all you need to know about this kike puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

>NOOOOOOOOOO NOBODY CAN BE SMARTER THAN MEEEEEEEE! I HATE JORDAN PETERSON!!!!

Attached: 1565078497526.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Peterson really is the king of incels.

Your first google result where they say "bookstore" (implying one single brick & mortar) instead of "largest chain of bookstores".

But it occurs to that this is irrelevant, it still proves the point: His book was banned because of the vilification of him by the left in the media, that so intensely associated him with "the alt right", and mass-shooters, that banning it seemed a reasonable reaction to a mass shooting.

I'm smart enough to not have a drug addiction lol

Refuses to name them.

>that so intensely associated him with "the alt right"
He is alt-right

Attached: 59bc5c47bf2d.jpg (685x385, 42K)

he DOES sound like Kermit

Attached: Kermit.png (472x426, 229K)

And thus?

Nobody needs to associate him with the alt-right, he associates himself.

>People think this retard who writes "Self Help" books is smart
lmao

Well then that invalidates everything Peterson has ever said without even addressing them

go to rehab bucko

>PETERSON SAVED MY LIFE

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

Woah, it's almost as if he's a clinical psychologist that has some good information to share

I can't believe this shit is real. Peterson is such a fucking retard. He has irreversibly damaged his huge brand with this. Shameful. Disgusting.

Oh well, at least you guys fake faggy Dad is no longer seen as perfect. Right buckos?

>Actual Peterson drones ITT

Attached: 1560191423671.gif (420x420, 2.8M)

He has condemned and disavowed the alt-right many times.

And how does the left feel about the alt-right? Do they... like them? Do they... not like them? Ambivalent, maybe?

Actions matter, words don't.

Attached: c5d.jpg (779x608, 73K)

point them out.

I sure don't but that has nothing to do with his book being pulled, a store made that decision, nobody else

>watching Jordan "Cringe" Peterson

one (1) yike

I don't understand how you can hate Peterson without being a mentally I'll freak that thinks he is a "kike puppet"

Precisely this

Why do you think they did it, user?

Simply unknowable, maybe? Like the work of God? Should we get on our knees?

how old are you lol

HOW DARE HE, IT WAS HER TURN!!

>Why do you think they did it, user?
Because of things like this I presume

how can you blame him, how could a clinical psychologist know side effects quiting benzos cold turkey.
it's not like its written on the box because canadians have anti-idiot packaging laws.

>how could a clinical psychologist know side effects quiting benzos cold turkey.
Psychologists can't prescribe drugs though

Well said, OP is addicted to penises and semen but we dont give him shit for it.

ah yes the American book industry, another cartel of shit that needs to be bombed back to the stone age.

If they were banning books for authors being cringe we wouldn't have any books.

Attached: 1_QvFPwkLLeue1vm_-0P-g6g.jpg (754x620, 80K)

maskpilled

Attached: le-maske.png (1162x1643, 1.99M)

sure thing, just like the guy who only smokes on the weekend isn’t addicted either

I think i’d Be much better of with some anti-anxiety drugs.

I don't like Peterson, but he wasn't anything remotely like the self help pedo from Donnie Darko.
That's like saying that Stephen Colbert is like Charles Manson. You're equating two entirely different brands of asshole.

juden peterstein

>noooo he's your dad nooo
Why can't I just watch some dudes youtube channel? Why does everything has to be a cult to burger posters?

Jordan Peterson fucks his daughter

Attached: D0ZhqznXcAAviWM.jpg (1116x1200, 311K)

I'm addicted to getting (you)s

Attached: 1567994355917.png (645x773, 42K)

i'm not a fan. he seemed like a political christian who believes the morals and culture are important but doesn't believe in jesus or the resurrection. also, heavy on the self help. i don't like that. but i'm sad to see this.

I am sneed, formerly smug

>there is no self-help without motivation (human beings)
>cleaning room without motivation to do so is futility

Eat shit JP!

Attached: 1519125552353.jpg (570x387, 23K)

I'm addicted to my craft.

thats his daughter

I know a few people who were addicted, I'm not judging.

Clonazepam is basically babbys first benzo

Nah, he got his wife into it and then she got cancer

>eat food not to die
>LOL u ADDICTED!!!11
yawn

depends on the dosage

>stage 4 cancer
Why are Jews so genetically damaged?

Strong and silent pilled

i think what scared the 'reeee-tards (lgbtqxzy/sjw/trans/etc' is how calm and collected he was explaining himself. and probably because he is white.
go figure.

Okay, I've been shitposting in the thread but seriously, this isn't a big deal. It's legally prescribed medication to aid him coping with the probable death of a spouse on top of his pre-existing pressure. He cannot detox himself without medical assistance, and so he sought it. The big mistake here is his daughter is an idiot and delivered the message in an attention-seeking, dumb-as-hell and silly way. JP is still a charlatan, but this isn't the thing to kill him over.

his wife has cancer and he has to make it all about him?

Attached: moy.png (1080x694, 298K)

Some offal meats have C

but she's recovering from her cancer now? was it even stomach related?

he said that hypothetically he might not refer to a student by their preferred pronoun and everyone lost their minds

im a dirty enabler. also i thought everyone in ontario was hopping on the cbd bandwagon

what

it's much worse than benzo, I tried it for 4 months to cure my insomnia but no luck

>stage 4
She will absolutely die in a few months.

Also, video related, see how happy he is talking about when they met as kids. Imagine his pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEi4_HcOcLA

Attached: 1565377802143.png (207x180, 61K)

>but she's recovering from her cancer now?
Terminal
>was it even stomach related?
Kidney apparently

wrong, that never happened, and if it did it was the right's fault

I'm glad most of you never had to deal with severe anxiety, but I think you should me more considerate to people who need them. From my own experience, I had panic attacks daily which were so severe I would be in pain multiple times a day (my skin felt as if it was on fire and physically hurt when touched), shortness of breath, dizziness, my stomach issues escalated to another level during that time as well... if it wasn't for one drug which helped me I would probably kill myself, since I already contemplated it just to end the misery. Sometimes you need some help.

he doesn't even have cancer why the fuck does he need to take pills

Hopefully this is god punishing him for being a evil piece of shit. oWo

>Who would prescribe something with that high or risk?
People that want to make money? Big pharma is a business. One that makes an astronomically large amount of money

what the fuck are you talking about just go to his youtube channel. the start of this whole controversy was that the university was laying down new rules and he said that he didn't like such things being in writing. he said that he should have the right to discuss ideas freely without language being policed.

Yeah ok man just don’t listen to the federal agent trying to get you to shoot it a school

no it wasn't, the left propped him up by giving him media attention while the right hated on him, that's what started it

and what degree do you have user?

He said depression runs in his family, his psychiatrist should have good reason for that proscription. I don't know the standard procedure but quitting cold turkey seems like the reason for his rehab

> he makes the right mad 'cuz he... I'm not sure why, actually. I assume he's probably a jew or something.
Because he promotes individualism to white people. And only white people. Jewish tribalism? That's fine. Blacks looking out for black interests first? Cool. Asians doing it? No problem. White people looking out for white interests first? WOAH THERE BUCKO YOU CAN'T DO THAT

He may not be a jew, but he acts just like one.

>alcohol but without the "euphoric" effect

Attached: 1553758344441.gif (500x345, 408K)

Hahahaha, this user can't even picture what feelings are like.

Hopefully you're at least being socially responsible by not procreating.

Hm. Makes you think though, doesn't it. You shouldn't be able to reproduce, yet now you can. And then the next generation becomes dependent upon the medication as well. And not just that, but every other malady mitigated by modern aid as well.

It's one thing to need glasses to get around, that's bad enough, but at least you don't implode when they're removed. Wow. This is literally the future that's speculated in dystopican sci-fi, where humanity devolves so much from technological aid that when the usual "two steps forwards, one step back" process of human progress occurs, humanity has become so dependent upon technology to survive that we just go extinct.

>He said depression runs in his family
it's bullshit

no I get it he just can't take not being the center of attention so he needs to abuse pills while running a youtube channel and doing interviews and all of this. he couldn't even give his wife a bit of the attention

What is?

you're right, depression is always bad gut bacteria
probiotics is the real red pill

We all know what happens when whites collectivize bucko. He is a god figure sent to stop you Nazis

Average

You just know he is proud as shit his daughter isn't fat

>it's much worse than benzo
it IS a benzo

man life is a shitty joke. we made the one guaranteed fix for depression, anxiety, pain and motivationlessness super fucking illegal. and it was only made illegal to take advantage of people and make sure they were miserable.

average body, below average face

>we made the one guaranteed fix for depression, anxiety, pain and motivationlessness super fucking illegal
what, suicide?

>the one guaranteed fix for depression, anxiety, pain and motivationlessness
cunny?

the cure to depression is easy, just stop feeling sad

xanax is alprazolam not clonazepam, same family of drugs though