"Hollywood has given us unattainable beauty standards that didn't exist years ago and I'll prove this by cherry-picking...

>"Hollywood has given us unattainable beauty standards that didn't exist years ago and I'll prove this by cherry-picking some paintings with women who are slightly chubby."
>"Please ignore that there are thousands of statues and sculptures of people from ancient times who are in good shape and attractive by 'today's standards'."

Attached: Michaelangelos-David.jpg (980x490, 51K)

Assuming that twunks with small dicks are your jam. Because they are for me.

>judging a man's length based on how it looks flaccid

Small dicks are undoubtedly more aesthetic although I'm not a faggot so my opinion is not the authority on such matters.

is there something wrong with beauty standards being unattainable?

Modern standards have lowered the bar for absolutely everything.

Achievable natty?

Attached: Herakles_Farnese_MAN_Napoli_Inv6001_n01.jpg (2300x4025, 1.76M)

No way, clearly juicing.

are the proportions sort of off? like is his head small and waist wide?

Perfection proportions they knew peak male aesthetics back in the day.

Attached: HTB1m.kXsyAKL1JjSZFoq6ygCFXaD.jpg (893x893, 545K)

Attached: peak.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Attached: main-qimg-d69b8a12bda2f1d85951b138c88109c4-c.jpg (795x764, 166K)

Art is supposed to make you feel good and LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE. Making people question things or strive for something above them = bad.

>tfw 8.75 head herolet

They were usually forced perspective, kind of like Disney castles

>rather dumpy

Attached: giphy.gif (416x261, 854K)

That's a twink physique. Well below current Hollywood roiders let alone Arnie.
More mass but still achievable natty. His pecs barely even crease.
Das it.

It's better to wallow in mediocrity than to want to be more.

Yeah he has extra abdominal muscles as well as the fact his hands are almost the size of his forearms. Also the back of the leg usually doesn't work like that.

>That's a twink physique. Well below current Hollywood roiders let alone Arnie.
all i want is a david twink physique

>Also the back of the leg usually doesn't work like that.
wat?

People in ancient times weren't bombarded with statues of beautiful people constantly, as people today are by TV, movies, billboards, magazines, etc.

Also, It's really sad that you think Michelangelo lived in ancient times, and even sadder than no one in this thread has corrected you. Stop skipping class, or at least buy a calendar.

Davidmode is unironically my most desired physique

How do I achieve?

David has a giant head. So I guess you better start reading more books.

Fat, tranny or roastie?

they didn't have advertisements back then constantly telling people to buy products to make themselves beautiful.

The classical appreciation of aesthetic bodies was pure and not commodified. It was about observing them, not wanting to BE them.

Most of these statues are depicting literal gods. I don't think they expecting your average citizen to look like that

>ywn have sex with David

did you just post twice?

we all know nero was the ideal male

no the other post was a lib who can't incorporate a critique of capitalism into their social critique, making their analysis weak and insubstantial.

No, actually there is more than one person on this board that understands that advertising is bad. I do recognize that the majority of you are corporate slaves, though.

why not lift weights and not overconsume?

>It was about observing them, not wanting to BE them.
They made all these statues because they didnt want to look like them?

>No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

How old were you when you learned the statues were painted, usually quite garishly?

>advertising is bad
le no self control meme

That's right. People lack self control. Advertising is a tool for the elite to control them.

I'm relatively healthy. thanks.

Beauty standards are still fake and gay.

Absolute unit

>relatively healthy
did you not play sports growing up or something?

>thousands of statues and sculptures of people from ancient times who are in good shape and attractive by 'today's standards
There's also thousands of paintings of fat chicks. What's your point you retard?

Attached: Hendrick_Goltzius_-_Susanna_and_the_Elders_-_2000.974_-_Museum_of_Fine_Arts.jpg (1024x778, 513K)

redpilled

Wow, women could never put down the fork, could they?

>Advertising is a tool for the elite to control them
that's a rather banal view of things

Nobody likes fatties

it's more a tool to make profit from them. the great thing about criticizing capitalists instead of (((them))) is that it's not really a sp00ky conspiracy theory. They just want money. Pretty simple motivation. No lizard people or international conspiracy necessary.

>Beauty standards are still fake and gay.
Well you have a good argument but i'm going to side with ancient greek philosophers on this one rather than user on 4 chan.

>that's a rather baaanal view of things

Attached: sheep-bleating[1].jpg (600x399, 71K)

try not using a cliche

Oh man, you are like 98% of the way to self-awareness.

ancient greek philosopher s thought submissive teen twinks were the height of beauty.

>Greeks strived for a strong mind and body
>People didn't look upon these statues as some kind unfair male display, but as a goal to work towards.

What happened?

A shill is trying to lecture me on cliches.

Attached: hegel.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Lol cope fatty.

and you have the statues of these twinks to show us? we can see the ones done of Hercules in this thread now post the twinks.

capitalism commodified beauty and started making people feel like they're worthless unless they buy buy buy

you know (((what)))

fat chicks were only sought after because it meant wealth, now fat means lazy.

People don't work to be like the beautiful people they see on TV? Then why are corporations paying celebrities millions of dollars for endorsements? Seems like a waste of money.

>capitalism did it
that doesn't make sense unless you asshme capitalism made our lives too easy and we became lazy.

only women complain about beauty standards

When men see a buff man
>damn, impressive
>must've been hard work to achieve that
>how can I look like that?

When women see a slender woman
>this is unrealistic!
>you're making me insecure!
>stop sexualizing women!

Attached: 1565362458006.jpg (1186x879, 71K)

i'm not trying to lecture you, i'm trying to get you to communicate without insulting me and with some level of self awareness

You got blown out so revert to ad hominem just accept the fact that the ancient greeks had a culture that strived for peak male performance of the mind and body.

Shes shaped like a God damn Venus statue. This body is attractive in the most primal of ways, if you dont want to slam into that ass at mach 3, then you are unironically gay.

Attached: 1564185140400.png (1459x1358, 2.02M)

honestly? It is a waste of money.

link to out blowing

According to Yea Forums that's obesely fat, women need to be anime girl skinny.

thats a body double

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

The guy your arguing with dickhead. Post statues of twinks the greeks thought were the height of beauty

Seething landwhale.

>implying most of Yea Forums ever touched a female irl

Technological innovation made our lives easy. You are wrong to assume such innovations could only happen under capitalism.

>>Then why are corporations paying celebrities millions of dollars for endorsements?
I noticed you said celebrities and not beautiful people

Attached: dddd.jpg (1000x562, 166K)

Hilarious and original dude

not all of us were male births, user
congrats on being so ahead of your time, tho

touching yourself doesn't count

right, we could've let the elites top-down it all instead, and then after society collapsed capitalism would do it anyway

EPIC WIN BAZINGA UPVOTED

I didn't say they could only happen under capitalism, I said they did happen under capitalism. A large number of advancements did.

Well there's the famous Spear-bearer, and the Kritios Boy, and the Kouros, and Hermes...

Attached: spear-bearer.jpg (807x1500, 365K)

That's because most artists are fags and they painted their fag hag friends. Not rocket science here.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: Mm80789.webm (800x600, 2.46M)

Not smoking, but still significantly hotter than the average woman (symmetry, no blemishes, not fat), which is significantly hotter that what is statistically attainable for the average man. Any man who looks at that magazine will think, "I can get at least that," but the majority of them are wrong.

>no dick

Fail.

Literal perfection
kys

Attached: 1564353574254.jpg (1920x808, 367K)

>no hips
>ideal

Yikes. Also, that underwear makes her look like a box.

Your argument for a twink is a warrior who is bigger than most modern men?
From an artist for who we get the word canon because this is what he thought the ideal male body looked like which is what you were originally arguing against?

The fuck you even doing dude?

yeah no.
They not using Ellen because of her beauty but because of her celebrity. One would think they would use the most beautiful models they could find if they wanted to push beauty products.

and they do, sometimes, but they know if they do it too much, the jealously creeps in on women and you have a problem, so they go with name people over beauty many times to hawk the wares,

Look at many commercials that have a group of anonymous models that now have to slip the token fattie in there to ward off the complaints

Attached: dddd.jpg (806x958, 247K)

>male births, user
post female dick

He's a twunk, but the other ones I listed are pure twink. But in comparison to like Zeus/Poseidon and Herakles, he's really demonstrating that youthful statues were possibly more common than roided-out older guys. Of course, I have to say "possibly" because most of the statues are Roman copies, so they may not be representative of the Greeks' overall work.

So you admit that the ancient greeks admired the perfect physical appearance?

Everyone should identify with the main character and want to be him/her. This is only possible if the protagonist is homely and some shade of brown.

meanwhile in africa...nuff said

Attached: 1544087082661.jpg (750x1039, 161K)

not the men bitching and moaning.

Attached: 1569005576016.jpg (808x1010, 99K)

Fun fact: the only scientific basis for larger black dicks is one study from the congo in which researchers asked teenage boys (average age: 15) what their dick size is, and compared it to medical research from Korea, Japan, USA, Canada, UK and Germany.

Very scientific.

where do the statues on the left come from?

>muh dick

Israeli performance artist.

I uh don't think anybody has ever denied that.

It would have been hella gay to sculpt a huge dick

Attached: socrates.jpg (400x500, 54K)

Based Sócrates

Attached: IMG_20190920_164024.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

right one still gets the best pussy and job opportunities

>noooo da ebol corporations invented weight lifting as a mind control technique, don't you know that???

I take girl pills because I want to be the most attractive I can be, as the subjects of the Greco-Roman sculptures I’m this thread are. I think for Twinks it makes the most sense to just turn into a girl than grow old. There is nothing worse than an old gay man

Doubt. You’re saying penis sizes have no different mean?

Fucked a Chinese boy with a legit 2.5-3inch peen that wouldn’t even get erect. Stereotypes are real

I agree, trannies don't need to worry about growing old.

yup.
Pills prevent my Twink death
Suicide pact in a few years after I run away to Europe or something

It triggers self-insert plebeians, the characters have to be 'relatable'.
It's infecting all forms of media. Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and let's not talk about Yea Forums.

There is a genuine threat of communism in the west and this is a symptom

Well of course it was only short if it wasn't erect. That's how erections work

>/fa/ as fuck
Feels alright.

this was like a worm.
...and I sucked, and I sucked, and it barely grew. Idk if this boy took girl pills or finasteride but rip peen, it has no chance of ever creating offspring

>tfw have sculpture proportions but fat
I need to go to /fit/ more lads

Maybe you're just an uggo user.

I’m on girl pills too though.
and I could still pound your boipussy user.
Idt this guy had an erection for years

Wait what's "Fashion" proportions? Do they use that when designing clothes? is that why I have to shorten every single fucking t-shirt or sweater I get?

faggot

Anyone know if there is any truth to this/

Attached: 1501446766322.png (1120x697, 452K)

No, it's blatant Nazi propaganda.

not cute dude.
I like softboi incels and you just proved yourself otherwise. You sound fat

10109134 is a schizophrenic who just constructed his own history

There is just as big a "cult of physical fitness" today