Osborne... Osborne Cox

Osborne... Osborne Cox...

Attached: ee96602f-90f9-414c-8b47-7ad77eb5a39e_screenshot.jpg (894x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuahI7h1dtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who was in the wrong in this movie?

Everyone. Kinda the point.

Everyone except Osborne, it was a crucifixion

I don't know, Sir

The women. One is stringing along the guy who does everything for her (her boss) until she gets a "better body" so she can attract a better guy, the other is cheating on the better guy to prove women are incapable of being satisfied.

brad pitts worst role. i'm not saying fight club is good i'm saying burn after reading is worse

Also the women are literally the only characters that didnt die or get fucked over in the end.

memwah

I hated this movie- Clooney was awful but John Malkovich was amazing in it. He should have had more scenes.

This is kino
It's his best you fag

where can i buy something like *that* chair, you know the one. asking for a firend btw hahah

Nigga that's Joe Black, no contest.

He's drunk for the entire movie.

correct read

Fuck that Gayass movie
Can't believe I watched it and it's 3 hours long wtf

I'm almost certain that if they hadn't cast Brad Pitt it would have been an amazing horror movie. The basis of an immoral Death using the body of a dead man and falling "in love" with your daughter and conspiring to kill her so she'll be with him forever, and you being able to do nothing but plead with it and hope it learns it's wrong is fucking terrifying. It's like they had the makings of a great horror and then added in all the cute stuff after Brad Pitt the hottie was cast and someone changed gears into romcom territory instead.

YES, YES, THIS IS- HELLO! THIS IS OSNORNE COX! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS??

He was the best part of this movie

"Everyone 'drinks a lot' to you Pike, you're a fucking mormon"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuahI7h1dtE

>i'm not saying fight club
Fag dismissed.Ryan Gosling is better in terms of acting range

I thought you might be worried...