What are the best female characters?

Attached: FIX.png (1280x1300, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio
derpibooru.org/507065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sexy ones.

Froya from Norsemen was a better Lagartha than the one in the Vikings show
i'm hoping she'll come back to life by some stupid plot twist.

The ones who are actually fully fleshed-out characters and not just excuses to virtue signal or flash bobs.

with fat tits

One aspires to reality, the other to fantasy.

Wonder Woman

Attached: Wonder Woman 2x08 (13).webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Literally and unironically true

Nope I don't want no wxmyn in my boat kino.

these

bottom one isn't meant to be taken seriously and as historically accurate, top is. how much more dishonest arguments like these do we need to hear?

The eye candy ones

name 1 (uno)

the one reading this ;)

the simple answer is: equality

give both men and women skimpy outfits

Attached: 1545800466162.jpg (800x450, 82K)

>pic
Fantasy titillation for boys vs fantasy titillation for Jews.

I really hate seeing niggers in armor, I dunno why

you're probably on the autistic spectrum in one way or another

kek, too accurate.

Shit movie they should be nude

Attached: LĂ©onidas_aux_Thermopyles_(Jacques-Louis_David).png (1600x1067, 2.84M)

tits>hips>feet>legs>ass
fact, factoid and fact checked 100% truth no matter what you (shalom) and your minus habens (pbuh) brain think is right, neverthess disregarding all the potential even ifs of the case.

The Woke crowd:
Top one. Fuck plausibility This is great!
bottom one, that's not plausible BWAAAAAAAAA

It's theoretical. No one's actually done it yet, but that's what it would be.

It's like fusion: we know how it works but we don't know how to make it work yet.

The ones that stay in the kitchen

it's like seeing a whitey with cornrows. shit just doesn't fit

lol

I don't like any women characters in my movies. I want my movies to be all guys (and just have them fuck some random girl to show they're not gay or anything.)

I can smell the soi from here.

>pic
The difference between those two is that the one at the top claims to be historically accurate/is based on real life historical figures while the one at the bottom is a Japanese fantasy RPG.

Wow this has to be the worst opinion of the year. I won't bother making my list but everyone knows ass is the thinking man's choice.

Ellen Louise Ripley from Alien, Aliens and Alien 3

This works both ways and honestly I see more bitching about bikini armour than I do about women and PoC in shit. Plus sexy armour has almost been eradicated from media in the West at least, whilst shoe-horning in minorities into historical stories is alive and well.

Attached: reee bikini armor.png (1280x1689, 679K)

tits>hips>legs>ass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nothing else because I'm not mentally ill

now that's a wonder woman

If you think Golden Axe is interchangeable with Lord of the Rings other than the women wearing bikini armor, you are an ideological idiot. There's a reason why "low fantasy" and "high fantasy" are two different genres.

Attached: 2370592-genesis_goldenaxe.jpg (701x960, 136K)

Even then it doesn't make sense. Either be accurate or don't, but don't be inaccurate and pretend you are.

>Implying I want women in my movies at all

Attached: 1554438546910.png (692x687, 238K)

Comic is retarded.

if you were watching a historical war film and you saw a woman in clad armour you'd also think it was retarded.

If they're both fantansy it depends on the context. I think the biggest thing is that races are divided in fantasy settings and having black people just blended in to human populace with no explanation being ignored despite having other visually different races (elves dwarves etc) that are recognised and commented on is jarring. It feels like forcing modern politics and lifestyle in to something that is based on medeval folkore and it seems weird.

clad armour is more of a jap rpg thing anyway

>ass
I have licked and fucked a good number of asses (bums as they say) but you must be braindead if you think big asses (pushed by we know who, plastic surgeons spearheading this wave of insanity and mental illness)are attractive to a normal heteroregulated, sexually conformative and informed heterosexual male human being, though no doubt lesser creatures such as the anellides find big asses (augh) intriguing, I bet you eat carbs too and I will pray for your mental health. Bye.

>ass is the thinking man's choice
top lel

Attached: tvb.jpg (552x441, 34K)

Reported to the FBI as mass shooting threat.

tummy>>tits>hips>feet>legs>ass
Only a pure blooded white would understand

Have any of the blue countries put a flag on the moon?

Asking for a romantic rival.

False equivalency. To argue why that is would be a mistake due to leftists not caring about arguing. Leftists only care to make propaganda that serves their ultimate utopian goal. They finally are gotti their wish of whitewashing dark skinned people. They no longer have an identity and must conform to the status quo. Rap bas become white and Mexicans don't even have their own cuisine to brag about. The greatest trick is that women are growing up jaded and alone like their male counterparts as of recent. Decades of villifying marriage and raising children has left women without purpose. They fuck weak men that act like women and work long hours in jobs they hate. The only cause that keeps them going is the allure of being a part of the elite manufactured "revolution" where all the talking points are decided for them. Seeing women this desperate is a sight to see.

Have any of the red countries put a flag on the moon?

Attached: 1547276304295.jpg (770x433, 29K)

BSG had some top tier female characters. Sure Kara is kind of shit but both Boomer, Six and Roslin are top tier characters.

Attached: Battlestar-Galactica.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

>I will pray for your mental health
Coming from a disturbed person this is a compliment

user severely underestimates the general public. especially the bottom-half. they do not know or understand that bikini armor is retarded, much like they don't know or understand that fast food is. just look at those 600 pound motherfuckers. retard will whip himself up a 2500 calorie "light low-calorie breakfast" then get absolutely stunned when he's told how much is actually in it.

not to mention every study on calorie controlled diets you can think of. all of them are full of people lying about how much they eat, sometimes forgetting to mention more than HALF of the calories they consume.

people are dumb as shit, and I'm sure it's one of those dumb-as-shit retards who drew the image in the OP, and that they did it without any realization that it's so retarded the only way to interpret it is as ironic ridicule of themselves. hence why it's such great bait. because you can tell that whoever made it is sincere and they don't know it, and you know that nothing you say or do could ever convince them of how retarded they are, because they are simply too retarded to grasp their own level of retardation.
just like those obese people who will never grasp that they're eating too much, no matter what you say or do to them.

>that pic
Bet that faggot WANTS his troops to succumb to shrapnel and lose without even starting a fight, holy moly.

THING THAT MAKE MAJORITY OF AUDIENCE ROLL EYES GOOD

THING THAT MAKE MAJORITY OF AUDIENCE HAPPY BAD

>Have any of the red countries put a flag on the moon?
I think so?

Attached: as15-88-11863_orig.jpg (800x533, 66K)

the difference is the top is meant to be historical, whereas the bottom is obviously fantasy. The same type of fantasy that has Conan as a roided bodybuilder running into battle in his undies

Heh, the jokes on you, I got more aroused by women in full armor.

brainwashed gimp

Tits and thighs are neck and neck for me. Pale, white thighs and tits are the best. I don't know, looks more naked and vulnerable to me than dark skinned legs and tits.

cunny>everything

Cleo
Jeanne Diellman
Ellen Ripley
Clarice Starling

fast food has absolutely nothing to do with high calorie diets, fast food is fine if you eat it in modest amounts
the problem is no one being able to eat modest amounts

FUCK YEAH DUDE TITS OH YEAH

Attached: 1565756174610.png (677x605, 270K)

vaginas are the most disgusting part of a human being ever

Xena had the sex appeal for sure, but also managed to be a well written and compelling character

Attached: Xenafishfightquill.jpg (1000x795, 113K)

would you look at all that character

Attached: 1556703386016.jpg (1351x1600, 115K)

>Man, I hate when they make female characters look sexy and do poses. Sexy women are not real.
>OH MY GOD DICK GRAYSON BUTT SPLOOSH

Attached: 1836140_original.jpg (1384x2048, 310K)

No way they actually fought nude. They just painted them that way because a lot of artists back then were total homosexuals.

we gonna get into an obtuse argument over willpower on this? yes, fast food isn't a problem in itself. but it makes people eat more food because it doesn't satisfy their hunger as well as alternatives for whatever reason. which doesn't matter if you're actually counting calories, but does if you're like 99.9% of people who don't.

Women wouldn't even be able to move with such heavy armor, making metal bikinis actually more practical if they have the agility to dodge attacks

preach sister!

Kara was great though. Compare her to female characters in recent stuff and see how refreshing it is to see a female written to have actual flaws instead of a total Mary Sue

I got an ass like that. ama.

jawlet tho, fyi

they painted them as larger than life divine figures, much like superheroes

A German put a flag on the moon first.

Attached: dc55978e069b756d28e0f3dd6e0b1f03.jpg (640x921, 81K)

post ass?

fpbp

That’s pretty gay desu, you even threw in a literal no homo scenery to boot

no, I'm not gay.

Attached: 1568773572003.gif (250x264, 803K)

based man went from building the most cost ineffective and over-engineered weapon of the war to sending people to and back from the moon

Attached: monies.jpg (991x672, 52K)

don't worry I'm female(male)

No Germans ever went to the moon

Sarah Connor
Ellen Ripley
Laura Croft
Wonder Woman

>kasia babis

dumb polish cunt

Attached: Cs3PXkaWIAAJ_Tn.png (650x911, 877K)

Even Frank Miller admitted they historically wore armor. He drew them nude because he didn't like the way the armor looked when he drew it.

some Dresden residents might've

>"high fantasy"

Attached: gandalf-finest-weed.jpg (900x414, 47K)

You mean african niggas or sand niggas?
Sand niggas wore armor and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TjDEsGZLbio

The question was if someone from the blue countries here ever 'put' a flag on the moon and the answer is yes. Whether they ever been to the moon is irrelevante. People sent monkeys, pigs and other guinea pigs to space too so.

Attached: 1566888754238.jpg (700x624, 75K)

Making changes on a historical setting for aesthetics/story-telling reasons is fine. Making changes for political reasons is just plain historical revisionism.

Attached: 1566519360611.png (704x802, 889K)

>The question was if someone from the blue countries here ever 'put' a flag on the moon and the answer is yes. Whether they ever been to the moon is irrelevante. People sent monkeys, pigs and other guinea pigs to space too so.
But none of them put a flag on the moon.

I like them funny and sexy.

Attached: number six.jpg (413x275, 40K)

>erasing trotskyists
>bad
keep seething

Cope harder, José-Jamal Goldstein. Even your country was founded by Europeans.

this is correct if the changes are done for the first adaptation, but when there is half a dozen different versions of X with all similar looking people I personally do not give a fuck if they change it up, my hatred comes from people who think that is needed in the first place, rather than the actual act.

cringe and heresy, im not even a christcuck but cmom

Super based, with the exception you forgot to add collar bones after tummy.

Officer Sun from Farscape.
She's well written and hot as fuck alongside the entire female cast for that matter.

Attached: Sun.jpg (300x447, 17K)

>Red Sonja
>historically accurate

I want to go back, bros.

what is it about comics that makes so many idiots draw them?

Attached: 1487642675258.jpg (1200x897, 266K)

Didn't Baywatch air in the 80s?

She's an ace pilot, but also a dumbass loudmouth and a slut, i also liked that one part when she punched Apollo in the face only for him to punch her fucking face in immediately.

The last Strong Female Character I liked. Everyone after her has been progressively more obnoxious to me.

this guy gets it

>fuck having borders and laws and shit because some nice brown people exist

>implying all these woke stuff isn't political

would ice ever deport a guy who spoke hebrew

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x526, 43K)

You mean go back to the same fucking shit? How new are you? This climate is nothing new, retard.

Attached: falling down.jpg (715x960, 188K)

jesus didn't speak hebrew

that's legit funny

>One aspires to reality
while being completely unrealistic
females in combat arent viable these days, with all the technical advances we've made
they would be much less viable in combat in a medieval setting

Hebrew? Aramaic? It's all Greek to me.

Jesus spoke arameic

Kara is too inconsistent. Her character is great some episodes, pure cringe others. I mean, her fixing the cylon ship and flying it isn't great.

>Aramaic
well goddamn

Attached: tearydunce.png (658x662, 44K)

What would Fight Club be like if made today and not constrained by any political correctness? Feels like shit's only gotten worse these last two decades.

Attached: a generation of men raised by women.jpg (335x150, 8K)

Have sex, sweety.

Attached: ambassador delenn.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

lt. Ripley, toughest Vasquez
Ill add more for bikini armors: i live in a place where the sun can give you cancer, its dry so the skin takes a lot of damage, whamen know but a percentage go out without protection of any kind

>arameic
Cringe and retard pilled.

>oh no you might lock up Jesus

I'm sick of illegals driving around without a license. It's dangerous as fuck because they're such shitty drivers and people from 3rd world countries just bribe their way for a license. But fuck me I guess for wanting people with some sense on the roads.

starfire

Attached: star-last.webm (1024x576, 1.12M)

I'm sorry your country is irrelevant on the global stage, user.

I fucking wish it were irrelevant.

Haha imagine a thread where all the posts in thread actually talked about OP's questions instead of their clickbait pic. Wouldn't that be weird? haha

To play devil's advocate, most ancient militaries were just collections of idiots who had no idea what they were doing. Outside of a few truly competent groups like the romans, people back then didn't win wars by fighting well so much as they won them by their enemy fighting poorly. So it's at least PLAUSIBLE that some retarded culture might put women into battle, if you could contrive some culturally appropriate reason for them to do so. Point is that it doesn't have to make sense or be smart, just that it has to sound like it makes sense to the people doing it.
That reason would not be "women just as stronk as men", just to make that clear. But I imagine you could some up with something, if you were clever and really wanted to.

but I digress

Xena was already posted, that subject is done

it's ok user. 90% of people don't know that . it would have been weird if you said english which many americans think jesus spoke.

That's solely the fault of people who scrounge through Twitter or SJW forums to find posts like that and plaster them here.

For me, it was Maeve.

Attached: maeve.jpg (220x523, 20K)

How cute. You actually think OP wasn't just looking for a reason to post his comic.

>Seething OP wants more attention for his comic
Tough luck, cocksucker. Dobson is more pathetic than you'll ever be, but we'll be talking about his stupidity in years to come.

Attached: 1460582270062.jpg (603x859, 276K)

Fuck you Jesus

Attached: star wars satan.jpg (436x418, 25K)

She actually plays to her strengths as a woman, rather than desperately trying to be a man.

Attached: the smirking whore.jpg (500x750, 144K)

>Haha imagine a thread where all the posts in thread actually talked about OP's questions instead of their clickbait pic. Wouldn't that be weird? haha
You mean like what you just did?

how kafkaesque

Fpbp

Neck=clavicle>>>>>>everything else

YES WELL SUBVERTED COMRADE THE AMERICA WAS NEVER ACTUALLY ON THE MOON WELL SUBVERTED MY COMRADE YES!!! KEEP TELLING THEM THEY NEVER WENT YES MORE GARBAGE FOR THE AMERICA YES YES!!!

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.gif (484x523, 275K)

>diversity is the same as cheap eye candy
fuckin racists

Whatever happened to her body her rules and, don't tell women what to wear?
If she wants to wear a chainmail bikin who are the feminists to tell her no!

"Heh, I sure showed them"

Attached: b69.png (2305x1291, 2.93M)

>Whatever happened to her body her rules and, don't tell women what to wear?
>If she wants to wear a chainmail bikin who are the feminists to tell her no!
Someone post the grid girls collage.

dilate

the difference is explained in his own comic, the first is boring and doesnt add anything fun, the second is entertaining and magical. if its not a documentary people are willing to make allowances for fun, just explain whats fun about a random black person

>topatoco
Oh man, I used to love WIGU. I wonder what the shirt says.

The furry ones

Attached: 1568832620963.png (2418x1760, 2.53M)

based coomer

FUCK YEAH DUDE TITS OH YEAH

I had a very hard time reading this before realizing that its left to right

Manga has fucked me so hard

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1568506544190.jpg (975x640, 88K)

Isn't the artist aware that when you hear two contradicting opinions on the internet, they're probably not from the same person? Why is the assumption always "everyone who disagrees with me is the same person"?

the cute ones

Attached: 1433942380368.jpg (3500x2330, 2.55M)

There goes the no fap.

Attached: 1425426119795.jpg (350x334, 13K)

half the problem is the right panel is exponentially more interesting/active than any of the left panels.

just an amateur hour mistake

>Back then

>I just want all men but have a no homo part that's short and quick so I can go back to all the manly men
I dunno man seems kinda gay to me

>Have any of the blue countries put a flag on the moon?
Times have changed. America was a different place to the land of mutts it is now.

Characters before the 2016 election dont count, id be impressed if you can cote any female character that you wont ree is identity politics these days

Laura croft is tits the character and everyone here bitched when they cast that flat boy looking bitch vikander to play her

Wonder woman caused actual incel rage here, it was only once captain marvel came out that this board put on rose tinted glasses the quickest ive ever seen any community do a 180

FPBP.

>Froya from Norsemen
looks like a dude

exactly what a warrior woman would look like

The next Norsemen season will be set before all of the S1-S2 events, so everyone who has died so far will be back.

this pleases me

meh who wants to see ugly reality

Attached: tumblr_nrifveUAt11rphc69o1_1280.png (644x521, 131K)

>random immigration enforcement agent calls the president just to confirm an arrest

she's qt in her own way, now please stop bullying my vikingfu

powerful

10/10

This is so stupid whoever wrote it should be punched until they stop thinking this way. However long that may take.

I don't remember Jesus trafficking children across the border.

is there any evidence he didn't?

someone actually did an answer,

but yeah, they were legitimately trying to push this for a brief moment.

Attached: tumblr_nn4c8h3zfN1r3wlcso1_1280.png (450x980, 178K)

Is there any evidence YOU didn't?

Attached: dd.jpg (840x473, 39K)

>fee-
opinion discarded

no

Attached: 1539302767958.jpg (246x250, 6K)

That's what I mean by "aspires to reality", it explains the reasoning of the guy on the second panel, who says it's bullshit to have diversity like this in a medieval setting. And why he's right.

im not a furry.

BUT

The comic is actually funny because the character we're suppose to mock is explaining in the second panel why the author is wrong and he's not even corrected. Like the author is trying to create a contradiction between the two situations and it's just proving the point he's trying to ridicule, since one story seems to be realistic and not the other. It takes a special kind of dumb to be btfo by your own strawman character in a 4 panel comic.

>2019
>liking white women

Low test

Among the many silly things about the comic, the idea that each ICE agent personally speaks to Trump to let him know they're deporting people is laughable.

>Golden Axe
I wonder if this still holds up.

Attached: sad time traveling frog.jpg (550x366, 28K)

Cumbrains etc. etc.

Fuck WB for not allowing her to come back as wonder woman in Crisis of Infinite Earths.

Low fantasy has soul tho, high fantasy is an idiotic concept

but that's exactly my point

She did nude modeling

WOMEN IN MOVIES ARE FINE BUT ONLY AS SEXUAL OBJECTS FOR THE MALE GAZE

It's funny because women are just as hypocritical

>I hate when straight white men are YET AGAIN portrayed as the hero
>OMFG CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND TOM HARDY ARE IN THIS MOVIE? IM GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUM

Different mediums, men don't 'fuck yeah' about content in video games, they get excited about gameplay. It's irrelevant to the experience, unlike with GOT.

I've always wondered why a some people have crooked abs. does it come from a crooked spine? what's the deal?

Having mixed colored people societies makes sense because when there are literally different species it doesn't seem as big a deal to segregate by skin color. Unless we're talking about normal elves mixed with dark elves, fuck those niggers.

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (800x450, 103K)

Attached: shocked superheroes.png (471x574, 211K)

Bottom is a modded version of the game, you as an individual basically concede realism for what you find fun, a guilty pleasure if you will. It'd be, and was an issue when game developers consistently put that dumb shit in games.
Though sometimes appropriate.
Historical accuracy, at least pertaining to games that pretend to have some semblance of it, should be the default, and each and every user can add as many titty monster of nigs they want to in their own personal gameplays

based

Symmetry is hard. Most people are asymmetrical.

Attached: 125e4152bf9164603a66fc0ac6fa07e4.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Lydia

Attached: screencaptures-0046.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

if only women made their own movies

but who are we kidding. Unless the men are paying for it, they AINT DOIN' SHIT!

Did that fourth panel have its text replaced by something in MS Paint?

I find this to be on the same level as shoehorning modern day morality into everything.

Unironically a good point

is this loss?

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derpibooru.org/507065

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Boob is life

Based.

Shittiest waste of dubs so far today. Fucking coomers and their porn addled minds.

Attached: quentin-tarantino-premiere-the-beguiled-01.jpg (748x1000, 115K)

Your romantic rival is stupid if he thinks the moon landing was real.