Was this really necessary?

Was this really necessary?

Attached: Zac.jpg (739x415, 33K)

seething skinny boy

Right is disgusting looking and women in general want a guy that looks like the left

I think both are pretty hot but I'm a fag so ehh

I love how 4channers think they're the experts on what women want and like and how they think while ignoring the reality around them.

He’s really not that big on the right, he just had a ridiculously low body fat % and Efron has very nice natural proportions.

dont be rude he took steroids to re-grow his hand

roidcel on the right
otterchad on the left

>women want some prettyboy skinnylet fsg

No women will never want your 90lb weakling twig ass

how do i get a gut like that and have big muscles with out getting fat?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 2e1.gif (235x256, 174K)

Typical manlet cope

Attached: 1568999200235.jpg (1080x1350, 555K)

According to losers on Yea Forums women want:

>prettyboy twink-looking faggots
>guys with overstyled hair
>wage slavers
>anyone under the age of 35

he is tranny, dont matter what it says

And there's the NPC auto-enact response, right on cue.

there is literally nothing wrong with being short.

genetics bruh. squats and oats bruh. mewing bruh. essential oils and keto bruh.

sure
left is the body of a crackhead who pushes a cart full of aluminum cans to recycle everyday
right is a man

Left looks 100 times better

Right is obvious roids and his muscles look like they could burst at any moment

>we'll never see the bear mode pics
what a shame. he must have been an absolute unit

He is hot as fuck now
No homo

quit speaking like a nigger

OH NO NO NO

I don’t think he’s aiming for women lmao

anavar

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

>whenever Yea Forums sees a man that isn't a skinny twig it always starts chanting "ROIDS ROIDS ROIDS"

whast that and how do i get it?

lol, you've never worked or talked with women do you? Imagine zac on the left with a sweater on, no girl on the street would look twice at him, now imagine zac on the right clothed...

Attached: 1555732257781.jpg (1242x1528, 1.02M)

>all women are the exact same because we are hivemnind for we are legion for we are many

>>fake natty

ha ha

There're literally zero reasons to torture yourself in order to be like right.

And yet women still want Zac.

It's all about the face faggot, as long as you are mildly fit and not flabby doesn't matter what type of body you have.

His abs look gross and deformed

You're so precious. Women have as varied tastes and desires as men do. I don't know why you people keep insisting that all women only like X thing or Y thing.

>I work out because of women
- the post.
If all your confidence and self worth stems from the circumference of your biceps, you will get cheated on within 6 months.
t. some avarage guy women like to fuck.

correct.

Least you admit you can't think for yourself.

Sexual frustration: the post

Ive worked with bimbo stacy's, arthoes and everything in between, and they all liked muscular men. Ofc they didn't all date gigachads but they were attracted to them. I guess its the same for guys and boobs, we all like them...

>you people
Why are you here?

>Women have as varied tastes and desires as men do
You are legally retarded. Men will fuck anything, women dont have to so they dont. Most women, including obese to the point of not being able to walk could organize a 40 man gangbang in public within 24 hours. An avarage guy has to work really fucking hard to get a blowjob within a month.
Shut the fuck up!

I have sex all the time, guy. You just dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Lol nope try again. Thanks for playing.

>It's all about the face faggot

maybe when you're in highschool

sure you have

Attached: 1375710153377.png (355x268, 199K)

nigga, some women don't bet he dumb whores you make them out for, they clearly know that there is a limit to what standards that they set, and chad efron is unreachable to many whores (yet of course desired, you aren't wrong) and zac efron is more reachable and that cute, snuggly type.

same with guys, you'd love to fuck a stacy, and scoring one would be awesome, but one would rather stay realistic if his mom didn't drop him on the head.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
NODNOL

In fact im going to have sex in just a few hours. I bet that makes you feel angry.
I'll fuck her in the kitchen, and the thought of your lookism shit tier theories will make me laugh and last a long time. Thanks loser.

You perfectly described faggots or sissy boys,strange...

A female friend of mine had a crush on High school musical Zac Efron, but hated buff Zac Effron

I love posts like these, shows just how angry the person paking them is because no woman will touch their whiny asses.

man the tranny level is off the charts lately

So every man who works a 9-to-5 job is a faggot sissy? Including your father?

Have sex.

Attached: 1568919541024.jpg (675x1004, 62K)

t. faggot
To roidheads in thread: hes like 5’8. You think right picture looks good irl at 5’8? He looks like one of those disgusting little manlets who can’t embrace their small stature

>a few hours
Kek I literally am putting on a condom right now to make sex with my gf for the second time today. Sorry you have low t

>implying gigachad would wear anything but custom stuff
>implying gigachad would ever in his life walk around with a coffee cup
Holy fuck this is an insult to his legacy.