The Terror

What is Yea Forums's opinion on this

Attached: 1-1.jpg (1600x1066, 251K)

Shit tier. We never see Sergeant chad die. And how did that thing not die to a cannnon ball?

book > show

show goes retarded by episode 5

monster looked dumb and they focused on the most gay stupid character

a few episodes of kino followed by a few episodes of shit

It's an amazing show, so much so that people have started to pretend otherwise because too many people like it

it's kino

Attached: 1563296414769.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

I think the human drama of a slow decent into madness and violence would've been a lot more interesting than a cartoon bear

Kino until le epic bear monster appeared. After that it turned to campy schlock.

Attached: 1545029295895.png (275x369, 8K)

So is the book good, or is it merely pretty good schlock?

I watching it with episodes missing, im on episode 6 , but never saw episode 2 or 5. So far its good though. Wish I had pipe tobacco to smoke when watching, makes me really crave a smoke the show does.

So much this. Had tons of potential and started great but then went to shit with all the mystic elements and le psychopath villain.

Is Season 2 kino?

Poor diet will ruin your health.

Watched half of the first episode and got bored, they shouldn't have ruined the ending in the opening

Attached: image_from_ios (1).jpg (807x537, 36K)

They should have done season 2 as a wagon trail across early days America or whatever you call it and it ends with everyone stuck on a mountain eating each other.

People are saying that it's shit.

>Make a book about an expedition that was famously lost without a trace
>wtf spoilers!

i want to agree but show did things better

I watched maybe 4 episodes and stopped.

this, starting episodes were pretty good, mid was cringe with the monster, ending was kinotier when they get on land and start walking and going mad

>famously lost

Nigga you think people just fucking know about boat trips in the 1800s? Like its common knowledge? Nobody even would know about titanic if it wasn't for the leo movie.

Just because you're not interested in history doesn't mean nobody is

I liked it.

Attached: the terror-2.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

thunberg ruined it. fucking gay ass mongo bear.

>ywn get to experience the The Terror threads on season 1 again when it was posted the first time
Chernobyl was good, but it wasn't really.. it.

Attached: aioignoingre.gif (500x281, 194K)

season 2 is better

no gay trash

Attached: the.terror.s02e01.720p.web.h264-tbs.webm (1280x720, 503K)

>we're trapped in the most desolate wasteland on the planet thousands of miles from civilization
this wasn't interesting enough for millennials so they added a magic bear and a gay serial killer

its just more immersive which were the best parts of the show. they go into a lot of detail of ship lingo and how theyre just about surviving in the cold weather with coal depleting fast. I liked how everytime a character would go outside it went into detail about every piece of clothing they put on

I liked homosexual tensions

No black actors, no women in leading roles, trash