Is it ok to do blackface in movies?

Is it ok to do blackface in movies?

Attached: 20190920113235.jpg (1079x790, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8
twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithTrudeau?src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure

If you blackface your enemies, (((they))) win

worked out pretty well for this guy

Attached: gy676[1].jpg (620x547, 39K)

In Belgium it’s part of our children programs

Attached: 61545723-1C78-42D4-99D1-17349BDF86CF.jpg (1100x726, 654K)

lmao

Attached: 1482005652587.jpg (446x499, 42K)

please tell me this is real

yes

Only if you have the big lips. That's the funniest part.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>donald trump supporters call everyone a nigger every hour of every day
>SO WHAT. FUCK YOU NIGGER
>trudeau does blackface
>THIS IS RACIST HOW DARE HE!?!!??!?

Yes,
youtube.com/watch?v=z2zMrjBLwn8

No

Nor is alright to do orange face

Attached: 76486F50-09AE-42B4-886E-39BA62D6CD62.jpg (1080x1188, 178K)

more like
>libshits claim racism is the great evil of our time and also the most pervasive
>one of their golden children commits what is in their eyes a cardinal sin
>suddenly they don't give a shit

No one here is actually mad at Trudeau doing blackface. They’re just pointing out the hypocrisy.

To be fair, most Trump supporters haven't become Prime Ministers of an entire country on the platform of being anti-racist.

I think blackface is fucking hilarious.

>libshits
stopped reading here.
get professional help.

>people of differing levels of political radicalism have differing opinions within their side of the spectrum
>retards on Yea Forums from both sides collapse all opinions from opposing side into a strawman that contradicts itself because they have no capacity for nuance or rational thought

>>THIS IS RACIST HOW DARE HE!?!!??!?
Thats not what leftists are saying
twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithTrudeau?src=tren

>missing an opportunity to grill some leftoid faggot over muh racist caricatures
>thinks we actually care
lmao

>conservative does blackface as a teenager
>this proves he’s a bigot since day one!
>liberal does blackface as a teenager and as a 30 year old teacher
>look guys, he’s learned his mistake. We didn’t know in 2002 that blackface was racist. He’s apologised and let’s move on, the right are only using this to smear him.
The absolute fucking state

>trigger /r/donald
>flood of replies
and people say this place isnt reddit

That was a lifetime ago. They couldn’t get away with it now.

Nobody is offended. We're holding you faggots to your own standards. Practice what your preach.

>doesn’t realize the irony of this statement

>A lifetime ago
Oh yeah? The Lethal Weapon 6 epsiode of It's Always Sunny were even more recent and the blackface was far less subtle and they got away with it too.

Attached: Lethal Weapon 6.jpg (435x653, 93K)

What amazes me is within the past few years there has been industry talk of maybe not showing popular movies like Holiday Inn anymore because Bing Crosby sings a song in blackface but the people saying it are the same people like Trudeau.

I've seen Murphy and the Wayaan's do white face, and it was hilarious. Any more peeps done white face?

his poo hires are lining up to publicly forgive him. this won't even hurt him

Attached: pff.png (710x577, 30K)

The joke is they are dumb people that thought it was ok because they don't know better. There really shouldn't be anything to "get away with". Sarah Silverman is the only one to get into some trouble for ironic blackface and I think most people jumped on that as an overreaction.
Chappelle

What is it with liberals and doing black face? I consider myself fairly racist, yet id never do something like that. It's just plain rude

Most SJW are by default incredibly racist in the sense of they see everyone by skin-color instead of as individuals. Their entire obsession with diversity is just an extension of their deep seated belief that people should be judged by the color of their skin. They just happen to think their version of racism is benevolent.