Le funny robot killer with a quirky tie

>le funny robot killer with a quirky tie

why was this show good again?
oh, right... cause season 1.

Attached: mouz.jpg (250x280, 16K)

>not knowing the nation of islam is a thing
Well I guess the enlightened world will have to bring education to the Burger. Education about their own damn country.

>To this day there's people in Yea Forums who don't know there's such a thing as the Nation of Islam

It's kind of how some didn't know NAMBLA from South Park was a real organization

Every time him or Omar appeared you could feel David Simon screaming "le epin" in your face. Absolute breaking bad tier capeshit trash.

He was a meme character.

I absolutely didn't.

breaking bad tier? absolutely
capeshit? that's just being mean

>Doth thee knoweth upon inquiry the most lethal and possibly fatal entity in this great land I ask of you my brother? Gaze upon mine eyes and understand it as true, for it is a negroid male with a library card, the means to access free and near unlimited information.
What? How talks like this? Did Simon bring in a guest writer for the character?

Breaking bad is on the same level as capeshit.

He was supposed to be a Nation of Islam idiot, which makes no sense since they portrayed him a rational killer instead of a schizophrenic retard who thinks whites were made in a lab thousands of years ago by a black scientist using magnets to play with jizz (they seriously believe this). They also believe that there is a spaceship full of black aliens hovering near earth that they call "The Motherboard". They aren't exactly the most rational cult ever.

Raimi guest wrote, but HBO strictly warned him against his usual shenanigans. So he went the other way and created a ridiculously PC villain, the literate negro.

you mean ISIS? how is this relevant?

That stand-off Omar and Mouzone had in the alley way was literally anime-tier cringe.

>autistic hitman with unusual fashion sense
Best character trope 2bdesu with you fampai.
Have you considered not pretending to be retarded?

if you pretend to be a dog long enough you'll eat your own shit and think it's normal

>muh Mouzone is a cartoon character!
Look up pictures of Nation/Fruit of Islam guys. They dress like Mouzone or in over the top faux military outfits. Not a stretch a hyper articulate, formal, aloof attitude is a part of the image. You're also a dumb faggot if you think larger than life characters exist only in fiction that's high escapism. History is littered with characters far more colourful than fucking Mouzone.

this jumped the shark

were the members known to be extremely articulate as well as extremely calm, borderline robotic in demeanour?

Isn't he based on a real guy though?

Dude i got so much shit fir pointing this out op heres why the bow tie he is wearing is meant to show that he is part of that fancy nigger gang. He was tolerated because dude had legit powerful connections. Stringer learned that hard way when he treated brother like an idiot with a bow tie.

Not at all. Most are retards, some are schizophrenics, and if you research their beliefs (it's not actual Islam), you'll understand that you'd have to be schizophrenic to believe their bullshit.

>an individual member of a fringe organization can’t be buzzare

Kys your self my briend