Favorite skit from hit TELEVISION show Million Dollar Extreme?

favorite skit from hit TELEVISION show Million Dollar Extreme?

Attached: 1561369527429.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/8-mopywA3ZJL2y8gF1CbEQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hit

Hey moon....come back soon....

Attached: zLy1qnH.png (1920x1080, 682K)

It actually was adult swims highest rated show while it was on. It was cancelled for purely political reasons

>adult swim's highest rated show
special olympics analogy.jpg

When (((Sam))) steal money from his dumb goyim paypiggies

Attached: convo.jpg (532x540, 242K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/8-mopywA3ZJL2y8gF1CbEQ/

Attached: obsessed.png (756x880, 254K)

>He was just another man trying to teach me something

I like the one where he got bfto by a spic:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1526731762638.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

I like the one when his Dark Skies scam blowed out on his face and he threw a hissy fit because he got outsmarted by MLP fans and wasted 100 dollars or so on pony artwork for nothing

Attached: Damagecontrol.png (503x520, 57K)

I saved that Pic days ago, but you and that user both seem to be really obsessed with a shooter meme guy

How much is Sam paying you BTW?

Attached: shill.jpg (1903x3488, 1.63M)

ANOTHER BONE CHILLING THREAD

BROUGHT TO YOU

BY THE SIMON "PAYPIG" MARTIN GANG

But for real ,no irony here is he jewish for real or is it just his fanbase (or Sam) blurring the line. I mean if he is it's his private life and ihe dont strike me as the type of guy to parade his faith around

all me btw ;)

Yikes

Charles's Prison skit. Worst skit on the show because it instantly sends me into a shit mood, but also the best.

OY VEY, NEVER FORGET THE 6 EPISODES, GOYIM
SUBSCRIBE TO MY GUMROAD RIGHT NOW, GOY
HYDEWARS ISN'T GOING TO WATCH ITSELF
BUY MY MERCH GOY

Attached: 1565823582715.png (655x700, 199K)

Can someone explain what's supposed to be funny about MDE or Sam Hyde specifically?
I just watched "I'm A Alien" "sketch" and it's not funny. At all. There are no jokes, there's no substance. Same with other MDE projects, I think one was called College Girls or whatever. Not funny at all.
Where's the humor?

>Where's the humor?
There isn't. Sam couldn't find a way to be funny so he became political, and retards lapped that shit up because they love having their right wing views stroked

>animal collective shirt
opinion disregarded

Also one of the guy he used as a picture (without his permission of course) to represent Dark Skyes "developer" blew Sam gig

Attached: TopTierRuse.png (1282x475, 715K)

Fun fact, as recently as the porcelain interview, Sam basically has the same mentality. It's why all his new shit sucks, he wants to make videogames and quit putting work into video production apart from showing up to be in front of the camera.

>Dark Skyes
Peak Hyde "comedy".

At the very least, i was entertained at his damage control at the time.His fanboys even created account on Kickstarter to try to salvage that shit.IIRC all it managed to do was to drive more backers away

Lady Million Perfume

Why are Jews such rapists, brehs?

This sketch was sad kino.

I'm not sure what's worse: the guy constantly shilling here for Sam or the uber anti-Sam autist