Is there a politician in film or television that is this petulant and petty as this man?

is there a politician in film or television that is this petulant and petty as this man?

Attached: 2019-09-20 08_37_57-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ _Oh no, really big political news, perhaps the bigge (776x573, 79K)

imagine being buried under so many layers of liberal delusion that you think deblasio didn't just get owned

He's 100 percent correct and he couldn't have put it better. Trump is absolutely an impulsive, childish dimwit. Now watch as /pol/ gets triggered as fuck over this comment while simultaneously pretending that they don't even like Trump anymore because of da jooz and the fact the embarassed the shit out of themselves in 2016 with their MAGA hats and cringeworthy kekistan nonsense.

he is literally a shitposter like us

even New Yorkers fucking hate DeBlasio

cant wait for the /pol/ tears next year

That’s why he said nyc is devastated that he’s coming home. Hilarious this shitposter is the president.

Nigger

I wouldn't vote any of you fuckers for local shit inspector, let alone President.

Absolutely seething

>replace white man with white man
Yes I'm sure they'll be crying a river

Brace yourself for getting your expectations subverted.

Dems have zero chance man. Warren is the projected frontrunner? Really? It’s over

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
Cry more

Rent free.

>5:02am
lmao up early and working hard!

YES COMRADE WELL DONE SUBVERTING AMERICANS! YES YES!! KEEP PUTTING GARBAGE INTO AMERICA INTERNET YES YES WELL SUBVERTS COMRADE VERY VERY WELL YES POST THE TWITTER POST THE GAWKER YES!!!!

Attached: SUBVERTSKI.png (282x325, 98K)

Forget what the condition is called but he's one of those people that barely sleeps.

he comments on pretty every dropout though

how is this different from any random twitter checkmark absolutely sperging out in reply to absolute every single of his tweets?

>that one doctor guy who isn't actually a doctor anymore but has a picture of his cosplaying as one for his profile
>those two brothers who got banned because they paid for bots to upboat all those posts asking for impeachment
>all those furmoms with dog avatars
>the people who change their twitter name every 5 seconds to be some joke about something trump said recently
>the people who have six blue waves and ten rainbows appending their name
>the ones that post occupydemocrats memes

>tremendous room for growth

Attached: 97351645292.jpg (840x839, 171K)

What a Savage

nah, most people here wouldn't dare say half the shit they write under the real name and picture

chronic shitposting

How do I acquire this condition? I barely sleep too but it has a profoundly negative impact on me

he never recovered from this

Attached: 1564284094152.jpg (612x320, 48K)

>Imagine going through life being a leftist that's so absolutely assravaged that you can't laugh at a joke

(((((((((((((Corker))))))))))))))))))))

Kek

ditto for Trump

the people who like trump and the people who say they don't like trump because muh jews are two separate groups of people.

the muh jews group are 50% actual alt right and 50% false flagging trannies who do it because they love illhan omar