Morpheus just called Neo a weenie

>Morpheus just called Neo a weenie

Attached: 4875C30B-81B8-4A15-930E-A372E59077B6.jpg (1358x565, 108K)

>Neo just called Morpheus a nigger, and got banned from Twitter!

gaga

This movie is so fucking juvenile that I think its only lasting power came from teens gushing over it at the time because they were immature and wanted to be neo.

Attached: best keks.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

whatever Satan, I watched it last night and it still holds up.

It's because it basically distilled everything that was cool about the cyberpunk genre and anime at the time, and presented it in a package that was more palatable to the masses.

Fuck you Luci. Amenadiel is cooler and blacker than you.

How does having children work in the matrix?

And Rohan will answer

The stupid spinning camera thing was the biggest cinematic cultural event of the last 30 years

robots takes your sperm and puts it into your girls vagina in the real world

ur mom holds up to my dick

brah, that’s more of a diss on you, unless you want to fuck that psychic lady from poltergeist
>these balls, are clean...

post pic

NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: untitled.jpg (1280x532, 35K)

watch out guys we've got a mature person over here

Based robots.

Like the sand of the sea shores we shall lie
And the book does say the time will come when I and I shall testify
Born out of de masses, caste us into the heart of Babylon
Run upon a Mount Sinai, oh Most High come make it so

I and I an' all of you shall witness the day as Babylon shall FALL!

For the book does say
Rastefari! seen

Attached: 180[1].jpg (180x198, 10K)

Is this anywhere adressed in one of the animatrix episodes?

I like how this kind of post always ends with a period even though the majority of posts don't

amazing how much attention seeking that one piece of punctuation betrays

>punctuation is attention seeking
Is this what Zoomers really believe?

you misunderstand since you have low IQ

it's not that punctuation is bad, or that periods are bad. it's that this one particular kind of post is always a single sentence that always ends with a period even though most posts do not, especially if they're only one sentence

the period says "ha! take that! look at me". it also says "this is just a statement of fact and I don't care at all (look at me)"

Most people who grew up before smartphones punctuate by habit.

no they don't

They do. I don't even realise I do it. That's just how you type something.

only the kind of stupid faggot who only ever types letters or essays feels involuntarily compelled to punctuate in casual written conversation such as this. too much time spent in artificial environments where people waste all that time tip-toeing around each others deep desires to misunderstand each other, so every sentence has to be carefully constructed

just hammer that keyboard instead mate, and let what happens happen. that's how you have a conversation, not with carefully curated soundbites

It's a keystroke that takes a fraction of a second. Your muscle memory takes care of it.

those fractions of a second add up. I gotta hammer in as many profanities as possible in-between my headshots

And yet you have time to hyphenate in-between.

percentage of single-sentence posts that end in a period: 10%

percentage of single-sentence posts of that nature that end in a period: 100%

well I'm getting old, bad habits catching up with me

the absolute cope of fags now over-compensating in this thread to make periods more common than they actually are

Attached: 1283182590284.jpg (590x1284, 124K)

>fighting a natural inclination to punctuate, just to prove a point
wew lad.

I like this movie but it ruined cinema for at least 10 years because everyone tried badly to rip it off

>implying the movie itself wasn't a rip off of Asian film

Which Asian film was it ripping off?

there's no natural urge to punctuate. there's a natural urge to reduce ambiguity. punctuation is useful when it does this, as in the case of this paragraph comprised of several sentences that would otherwise be incredibly irritating to parse. it's not necessary otherwise. though I'll do it this once just to make you feel comfortable. there. happy?

wait, the question mark doesn't count, since it reduces ambiguity by making it clear it's a (rhetorical) question. there.

I added the elaboration in parenthesis to reduce ambiguity as well, btw, since it seems like you need it.

t. learned to type on a smart phone

>Bane is fighting CIA!

Attached: 1530380688868.jpg (1358x565, 107K)

>Sisko at the bottom

Attached: pige.png (419x419, 308K)