For how long is it okay to be engaged to a quiet qt faithful girl?

for how long is it okay to be engaged to a quiet qt faithful girl?

Attached: 1567715238775.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>implying Roy wasn't fucking other chicks and making Pam watch

a few months, assuming shes got a cute belly

Attached: jim_pam_grab.webm (720x404, 2.49M)

What a fucking slut. Who does that in a workplace.

Anything over a year is retarded. I won’t even start dating until I have enough money for a wedding etc saves up so I can lock down the right girl.

>not just getting married at court and using the wedding money as down payment for a new house
>not having a comfy reception in your 5 acre backyard with only people you want to celebrate with
pleb

White people will always have this problem. Middle eastern weddings and Indian weddings cost a fortune but guests are expected to gift a minimum $100-$200 per head so what often ends up happening is the cost of the wedding gets covered PLUS there’s a profit margin. White people got conned by the Jews into doing “muh gift registry” at a department store where the bride picks a metric ton of useless shit she wants her guests to purchase for her. So a white wedding guest gets to gift a fucking set of salad tongs and call it a day while Macy’s (or more recently, Amazon) and their like shareholders run off with the loot.

Also in middle eastern weddings, the grooms family pays for the wedding.

...continued

The tradition holds that a community comes together at the wedding to pitch in and help the newlyweds with a small nest-egg. This is an investment in the future of a new family and an investment in a tight nit local community. The more stronger families in the community, the healthier and less degenerate the community is.

Until you're sure she won't cheat with some dorky salesman. After Roy gave her the best sex of her life on Valentine's Day, that bitch still cheated.

In olden times, the engagement usually happened 6 months after a man began courting a lady and the marriage occurred within 6 months of that. That was the etiquette, anyway. People didn't waste their time or anyone else's time.

Today, if you get engaged and you don't get married within a year, then it's probably not going to happen. You're just fucking around with the concept of marriage at that point.

i dont care what any of you faggots say, i would lick her ass clean given the chance

About as long as the time it takes for her to discover you're cheating and then dumping you, leaving you to settle for the trashy side action you've been using to keep your balls empty

Attached: 1536875437210.png (1000x994, 720K)

>t. Arby's beef and cheddar

Eighteen months is the max. You shouldn't propose until you're actually ready to start the process of getting married and 18 months gives you more than enough time to organise everything (because there's a hell of a lot of shit to organise) without rushing.

Past 18 months, you're just stalling and people will wonder why you proposed if you didn't have immediate plans to marry.

I'm Indian and although all the money helped, no way is there a profit.

Just for video+photography alone was $10k for all the different week long events

>the healthier and less degenerate the community is.
>Middle Easterners
lol

Speak for yourself burger. In Germany it's very much customary that guest gift at least 100 euros plus material gifts

>muh globohomo
>less degenerate
Also not talking about the poor/lower class.

I guess with you guys it’s the fucking multiple day fuckery that you insist on that kills you. For Middle East it’s just one day but also extravagant

why didn't they air the episode where michael offers pam a promotion in return for sex?

Muslims literally think raping boys isn't gay, they call it "bacha bazi".

Yeah but you also have to get drone strike insurance

True

Did he nut on her face then offer her "receptionist to the regional manager?" Wouldn't surprise me. That dumb slut cheated on Roy, and then was about to cheat on Jim on with the sound guy. Who knows how many dicks she sucked at art school when she was hanging out getting drunk with the fat guy from Mad Men at 3 in the morning (as proven by Jim's voicemail.)

I guess I only have experience with Middle East Christian weddings. Never been to a Muslim wedding. But they have the same setup with cash only gifts.

Sounds like they have it all figured out, the Indians and the Middle Easterners

I think my parents just went to the court house and got hitched after 6 months of dating

Hamburgers are german you moron

guys is it ok if i playfully pick up one of my qt coworkers and playfully rub her ass against my cock?

Attached: kz21GZu[1].jpg (576x1024, 132K)

Not marrying a Vietnamese woman and spending all your savings having 200+ people at your wedding

Only if you’re chad

>The more stronger families in the community, the healthier and less degenerate the community is

Yes, that explains why every place where muslims congregate looks like a literal dump and is chock-full of crime, rape and murder