Poo>uk>us

poo>uk>us

Attached: 1552828698455.png (630x357, 223K)

>RAJESH WHY DID YOU POO IN THE PARKING LOT

shit > garbage > trash

>tfw jimjesh doesn’t show up for diwali
>tfw rajgelica eats cows but worships cats
>tfw dwightjay falls for the poo in the bucket prank

how does it have so many episodes already

Attached: office.png (298x513, 26K)

How likely is it the poo version has regular song and dance numbers?

>Rajesh defecates on his desk while giving the camera the Jim face.

Does it eventually get dark when one of those thirsty poos starts molesting co-workers?

That's when they cue the Office jingle. PooJim doesn't pine for PooPam, he rapes her to the Pooper while she's shitting in the parking lot. PooMeredith is seen as degenerate for NOT pooping in the shredder

>Rajesh, Pajeet parked his elephant in my space again

>she must eat a lot of pickles!
not gonna lie, i laughed

Indian birth rates

it’s a real documentary because indians are by their very nature cringe.

A lot of attention is drawn to the fact that Indians shit on the street, and rightly so, but can we also draw attention to the fact that they eat all of their food with their hands, including curry?

Haha produced by BBC. Fucking Indians still under the British thumb. When will they stop shitting in each other's faces long enough to grow a spine?

Women are allowed to get jobs in india?

Why do Indians get 200 likes for doing nothing

Attached: 95E8BFC9-4F32-44D2-B980-78AF765C2919.png (750x1334, 845K)

Will they have an episode where instead of Idris Elba comming in as a black man all the white whores pine after, a white man from Britain comes in as a new boss and slays all the fempoos?

Sounds more like an infiltration of your corporations and funneling of funds for their own interests. I would consider that an Indian win (even more so once they detach completely from western sentimentalities altogether while still funneling those funds)

Explain to me how an Indian show, produced by a British government, featuring western settings and Values (office copy and paste with indians) would be a win for India? You think the profits from this show.go to any Indian? More than likely I would guess the BBC is making the money.

Reminder: tripfags are so dumb they think they need to tag a name to their posts on an anonymous Ethiopian chicken raising image board. Don’t even bother replying to them

>When Sanjey moves Rajeshes desk into the designated shitting streets

Cultural infiltration is a win and like I said once the detachment form westsern sentimentalities occurs it’s an even bigger win. Domestic money should be used on Domestic culture, but not for you hehehehe

Attached: indians.jpg (999x915, 202K)