THE GREAT DEBATE

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4SuCwc-_VT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's Sammo?

jackie chan dow wan no trabel

All asians are little manlet cucks.

the real question is who can beat him?

Attached: C4E1F3EA-24BD-48D2-B021-A08DA891C4A1.jpg (480x479, 50K)

Donnie >>>>> All

you really put jet li on your list? lmao

None of these fucking manlets.

Attached: hard-boiled-chow-yun-fat-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 189K)

Urkel Lee
youtu.be/4SuCwc-_VT0

Jack Nicholsons lover > all these martial arts hacks

Attached: jack.jpg (709x737, 145K)

i was going to post this myself until i realized OP's image was kung-fu, not gun-fu

Based

Attached: 41iveg9ym6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (500x334, 24K)

fucking based

Bolo yeung> all.

In a chinkshit manufacturer or warehouse, Jackie wins.
If they all attack Donnie at the same time, he wins.
If guns are involved, even given to other people, Jet Li wins.
If there's a camera within 1 square mile and anything that can be remotely squinted at and mistake for nunchucks, Bruce Lee kills them all.

He's lording over the craft services table.

Jackie Chan is the most entertaining and versitile out of all them

Jackie >Sammo>Jet Li>Rothrock>Baio > >>>>> Bruce lee

Jet

Jackie>>Jet Li>Donnie>>>>>>>>Bruce Who

don't forget yuen bao/biao.

i have to say jackie.

jet li/donnie yen are pretty much the same (because of the movies they make/characters they portray).

i only seen 'enter the dragon' so bruce is limited in my opinion.

you can pop in any jackie chan movie and have fun. see amazing stunts and be pleased.

jet li for the most part does serious action/drama, but does have some 'fun' movies (high risk, fong sai yuk).

i wish they would give donnie more 'fun' movies to do. look at comet, butterfly and sword to see his 'funny' side. everything else he's done is serious (unless i'm mistaken). i do know there's a 'school movie coming out where he plays a teacher'.

Jackie Chan - is Action Comedy = Capeshit
Jet Li - Pretentious Action Thrillers = Keanu Reeves movie/Fast and Furious
Donnie Yen -is pure action =Tom Cruise movies
Bruce Lee is Seagal Tier

Jackie is the best one. A man who truly loves his craft and wants to create the best film he possibly can. The rest have their moments, to be sure, but Jackie is the artist.

Asians don't a-

Attached: 350819aa-5a97-11e8-a7d9-186ba932a081_1280x720_171330.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Make one for Cruise Chow Stallone and Schwarzenegger

in terms of martial arts expertise it probably goes to Donnie Yen, his mum is a wudang master and brought him up on it, Jackie and Li are about equal and Lee was always considered a fairly poor student.

>Im good at calculations

Attached: Lau.jpg (400x398, 35K)

He tried to heal his thyroid with chinese medicine.

Yeah Donnie is the real deal. Too bad so many people don't know about him.

Jackie Chan movies are the most entertaining. Kung-Fu Comedy is the best genre and his ensemble films (Lucky Stars, Winners and Sinners) are really entertaining.

Benny The Jet

Attached: 1566853312525.jpg (800x450, 96K)

peak Donnie Yen is by far my favorite

there hasn't been a "jackie chan movie" since 1998's who am i. everything afterwards is either amerishit or joyless chino movies with no memorable stunts, if any stunts at all. jackie is still the answer though

The foreigner was enjoyable even if it wasn’t peak Kung fu comedy.
Jackie should move into just directing.

Fuck off, Little Big Soldier was really great

Jackie Chan is best nowan kan beat him

Could any of them beat Brad?

jackie is more of a performer than a martial artist/actor

he never had formal wushu training and cut his teeth in peking opera instead (probably where he discovered his knack for theatrics)

they had elements of wushu training but not the formal formal thing

Attached: iko.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

Braddu Pittu

Jackie Chan because doing great physical comedy is harder than mediocre drama.

A 3 hour movie starring all of them would have been incredible.

I'll start off by saying that none of them would have existed without Lee, but Chan is my pick too. Just the sheer enormity of his filmography alone is incredible. Lee, Li, and Yen go for stoic no nonsense characters (Yen is capable of comedy and has a bit more range) and had Lee lived long enough, he would have defined and rewritten the genre entirely from what we've seen today.

I could go on, but Chan is my pick.

jackie
literal no brainer

I cant take this guy seriously he looks like a poo and it makes me laugh.

Capeshit isn't bad because of comedy, it's bad because the comedy is tone deaf and used as a preemptive shield against criticism via shallow self awareness.
Jackie Chan's movies are by and large actually funny.

Carter Wong

Attached: 1548792858766.jpg (630x1200, 57K)

People keep forgetting that both donnie yen and bruce lee did their movies because they did/loved martial arts by itself at first

Attached: 1437953442254.jpg (640x662, 132K)

>reddit humor

Sessue Hayakawa

Based taste

Attached: asianman.jpg (1484x2231, 274K)

>trying this hard to fit in

Jet is the only one that has done true kino but has a bunch of okay-to-good flicks while uncle Jackie has more quality works under him and has done more for kung fu movies becoming big outside of china than any of the other three.

Attached: 1521834604632.jpg (599x434, 43K)

No fuck off. Bruce is the reason why kungfu movies are a thing in westeren countries.

power level? bruce
acting? the man from the us vs jap war (iwo jima?)

He's a culture meme and nothing more. Most people couldn't name a single movie of his other than Enter the Dragon without googling it.

>power level? bruce

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>I-I was in a few Yea Forums threads about once upon a time in hollywood bros I know best

As a martial artist, Bruce > Donnie > Li >= Chan. Bruce was an incredible martial artist, especially for his time. Donnie Yen is a great martial artist from what I know. Jet Li was a Wushu champion, but it was forms competitions, which doesn't have much to do with actual realistic martial arts for fighting. Jackie Chan is awesome as a stuntman, but his focus was never on training for fights.

As far as there movies go, Lee > Chan > Yen > Li. Bruce Lee's movies are still my favorite, but Chan's movies from the 80s and 90s are great.

Did you intend to embarrass yourself, or did it just happen by accident?

His shit is old and isn't still being pushed on people by media, of course that would happen

I always wondered why sammo never gets the recognition he deserves. You literally wouldnt have jackie chan without him.

Thank god he was posted at least somewhat early.

This Yun daddy or go home

Maybe your average person just knows Enter the Dragon, but I feel like anybody interested in movies knows his other stuff. Or at least famous bits like the Way of the Dragon Colosseum scene.

Sonny Chiba is awesome and deserves a mention in this thread too.

Attached: sonny chiba.jpg (400x543, 31K)

Donnie Yen doesn't have anything on the level with:

Fist of Legend (Li)
Fist of Fury (Lee)
Meals on Wheels (Chan).

The closest he came was In the Line of Duty 4. He's still legendary, but not as... His era is different. HK movies are different. HK movies peaked in the late 80s and again in 1993 to 1995, but Jet took all the best mid-90s roles.

After 1997 if was over for HK action movies. Thery're good, but nothing legendary.

Attached: jackie vs benny the jet.webm (426x224, 2.83M)

Most people know Donnie as Ip Man, I think. But you're right, he doesn't have the same level of fame as the other three.