Anyone else don't go to a movie theatres because you don't have any friends or family to go with...

Anyone else don't go to a movie theatres because you don't have any friends or family to go with, and doing things by yourself tends to make people uncomfortable?

I can't remember the last time I've been to the theatre... or had friends for that matter...

Attached: crying-blood.jpg (640x360, 16K)

Friends? You mean fashion accessories? Yeah they’re pretty cool I guess. You can get them for cheap these days. Laugh at their lame jokes. Agree with their shitty opinions. Make plans with them. Whatever. It’s a waste of time tho don’t get too caught up in it. Especially with western types. They’re very desperate for your affection.

I saw every 2018-19 avengers movie by myself

Even when I had friends I went to the movies by myself. I got fed up with them always making us late or getting crappy seating.

Of course, now I just don't go to the movies because there's no movies worth the trouble.

you're a pathetic bootlicker and you don't have friends because you won't let yourself enjoy yourself.

Attached: 15035039_1353103441379906_5612199478959276032_n.jpg (298x359, 30K)

Try being handsome and confident, people don't think you look weird by yourself when you follow this simple trick.

i go to movies alone all the time and literally no one cares.

>that one time a lone chad sat next to me during jurassic world 2 and we laughed at how bad the movie was together

I watch movie streams with strangers, it's very comfy.

I don't go to movie theaters because I have a home theater setup that's better in every way.

Spend less time on Yea Forums, seriously. This place warps your view of reality to make you think people are always looking to judge how you live your life. I know this because I had the same pointless anxieties about this sort of thing after spending so much time here. I go to movies alone most of the time and the same with concerts and I have never had the experience you are describing. Even if someone is judging you, who care about the opinions of some roastie who you will never see again

Man I do most things by myself, I'm not a 15 year old girl that always needs her bestiiees around

Just don't go to the joker movie alone, because people will assume you're an incel. In fact, the theater staff will probably deny entry to any single white males trying to see this movie for fear there will be a mass shooting.

Movie theatres can't assume your race or gender, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen

It's not illegal to discriminate against incels.

I don't go because there hasn't been anything worth seeing in the past five years or so.

the amount of presumptions and projections in this post is impressive.

>the theater staff will probably deny entry to any single white males trying to see this movie for fear there will be a mass shooting
which alone will probably motivate them to shoot up the place, lol

They have no way of knowing if you're an incel or asexual desu

go back to China then

>They have no way of knowing if you're an incel
Being white (even though most incels are POCs), male, and alone are a dead giveaway.

2 of the last 5 movies I saw at the cinema I went to alone because my friends / family didn't want to see those movies. No one gives a shit you fucknig nerd. Just go.

You have no power over what I take over.

just go to the theatre bro by yourself or not it doesnt matter nobody gives a shit