How do I go from retail cuck to legendary art house film director?

How do I go from retail cuck to legendary art house film director?

Attached: young quentin.png (932x631, 789K)

Have you tried saying the n-word?

You need to have no shame, and so huge an ego, no one will question your brilliance.

Ripping off of Chinese cinema went a long way in the 90's.

i am sure ironic shitposting and wasting your life away on an anonymous message board will get your there in no time :^)

>that doesn't apply to me though, I just post here every couple of days in my downtime, h-hah

Did it work for you?

Jewish friends that will give your script to their relatives and eventually get you optioned.

Be a pedo jew.

Most rags to riches success stories are fabricated, by the way. Tarantino was probably put out there to help mold 90's pop culture in a particular direction.

who created the first concept of film?

Attached: hmm.png (640x640, 111K)

we can all argue that there's nothing new under the sun, everyone copies someone else, etc. but every edgy action director in the 90s watched a few John Woo films and then decided to make an americanized version

>we can all argue that there's nothing new under the sun
your post made its point there. After that I quit reading

I mean, it doesn't bother me that much, I actually like Reservoir Dogs quite a bit, it's my favorite of his flicks. Though I am curious just how popular Tarantino would've become were more people aware of a movie like City of Fire in 1992.

Ejaculate into a cup of sand then boil that sand for 20 minutes. Get a pic of the Hollywood sign. Eat it. Now pour the water, sand, and sperm into into the toilet but dont ever flush it. As long as you dont flush it, you will be contacted by Hollywood a d asked to direct.

Maybe this.

There's no other way to describe it. Some nerd with these guys as his best friends, then all of a sudden he gets Keitel, Roth, Chris Penn, Steve Buscemi to be in his million dollar indie film?

Attached: qt video shop.png (922x623, 769K)

What the fuck does Reservoir Dogs even mean?

First you need to leave your room

You don't. It's normally just made up PR shit to make them look like one of us.
This too.

not all of a sudden. He sold some scripts before RD. And the script to RD was so good it attracted big names.

he didn't say nor imply that, stop putting non-phallic things in his mouth

chinatown

Reservoir dogs = rats

Wasn't it the french?

Tarantino saw the cover of some French flick while working the video store, "au revoir" something, and thought it looked like "reservoir dogs".

He still a cuck and now is beloved by reddit. I guess retail job is way better than that.

Tarantino liked Au revoir les enfants and used it as inspiration for the title but used to pronounce it as "that reservoir movie" so that's how it came about.

>And the script to RD was so good it attracted big names.
Lawrence Bender's wife was friends with Harvey Keitel's wife. Bender used her to get it into Harvey's hands at which point he became interested in getting it made as well as being in it.

>It's normally just made up PR shit to make them look like one of us.
>Most rags to riches success stories are fabricated, by the way.
So where did they pull this guy from? You got proof for this?