Post your favorite quotes from reviews of Rambo: Last Blood

Post your favorite quotes from reviews of Rambo: Last Blood.

>"This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince with its badly acted geronto-ultraviolence, its Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists and hilariously insecure US border, and its crass enthusiasm for rape-revenge attacks undertaken by a still-got-it senior dude, 73 years young, on behalf of a sweet teenager."

Attached: rambo-last-blood.jpg (1000x563, 493K)

Sounds like absolute kino.

god i'm so tired of sjw shitfest polluting movie industry. can't wait for this bubble to burst

>"The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death, and most of the Latinx characters on screen are criminals or broad stereotypes. I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."
-IGN

>Latinx characters

Latin + Lynx ???

>John Rambo
>levergat
>lefties on high reeee level
I'm buying tickets for 100 unfortunate hood nogs

>"In “Rambo: Last Blood” — another cruel and ugly showcase of xenophobic carnage squeezed into barely 80 minutes and packaged for export — the tired, now-septuagenarian action figure turns his notorious sense of loathe-thy-neighbor vengeance toward the Mexican cartels, who’ve kidnapped his college-bound niece Gabrielle (Yvette Monreal) and turned her into a smack-addicted sex slave. Call it 'Rambo: Bad Hombres Edition'"
-Variety

god can't wait for baby boomers to die off and incels to an hero

>everything must be related to politics!
>everything political is DRUMPF
Rent free

this, hurry up and kill yourself

Terrible. We MUST let the cartels in or be labeled xenophobes.

if you want to dump on a Stallone film for being excessively violent, why not check out Cobra?

Attached: Cobra_movie_poster.jpg (257x386, 17K)

>The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death

It is though.

ive been looking for a good trumpcraftian kino. based on the reviews this one seems promising

Only white guys as bad guys pls - the review

>"'Last Blood' is deeply, topically xenophobic. And while, obviously, the 'Rambo' films aren't exactly known for their international diplomacy, the hackneyed, poorly executed racial stereotypes and sexual violence to which Gabriella is subjected is just offensively lazy screenwriting. The whole script is lazy. It's barely a script at all. Writers Stallone, Matthew Cirulnick and Dan Gordon trade on charged imagery rather than, you know, actually writing characters that fully express the spectrum of human morality. 'Good vs. evil' is an idea John, who articulates himself like he's endured one too many traumatic brain injuries, is obsessively hung up on, in that sometimes he monosyllabically grunts about 'bad guys.'"
-Chicago Tribune

This is in the context of Rambo killing cartel members. Not random people crossing the border -- cartel members.

The cartels are controlled by the CIA. Of course they’re the good guys for (((them)))

Cobra is absolute kino

>Latinx
Are spics okay with this redefinition of their language?

What are there like 4 of these threads? Same imagine even? Odd how they're not bumping, huh?

i hate sjws as much as anyone but let's be honest, stallone has been cringe for well over a decade.
Expendables was a pathetic attempt at a counter-sjw culture movie that made virility look ridiculous. at least he's trying sure, but he's bad at it and is too fucking old.
This new rambo is probably awful and forgettable like the last one and there's nothing SJW hate can do against this

Stallone almost won the oscar for Creed

>latinx
Stopped reading

Only because of the porch monkey that acted with him

The last Rambo where he takes activists into the jungle was violence kino.

Is this one just as violent?

Attached: homicide-rates-us-mex.png (640x400, 145K)

nah, that dude's another one of those guys with like 3 facial expressions in this entire repertoire. or so I assume. many big hollywood stars seem this way after they get big, but then you see some of their earlier work and they can actually act. but it's like they lose the ability once they hit it big. anyway, if he could act with any depth at some point previous, he can't anymore.

Come one now. You know better than to watch those films, yet here you are bit bitching like a faggot

Attached: 1538784022982.jpg (216x225, 13K)

How do all these slack jawed faggots become paid reviewers? Honest question.

LOL fucking crybaby brownskins

im thinkin its cuz they ain't actually paid all that much

IT'S LE CURRENT YEAR

>This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince with its badly acted geronto-ultraviolence, its Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists and hilariously insecure US border, and its crass enthusiasm for rape-revenge attacks undertaken by a still-got-it senior dude, 73 years young, on behalf of a sweet teenager

Attached: 1557528784016.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>mexican rapists
nah, they all respect women south of the border i hear

no thanks

maybe Conan can go there

>major studio release literally about killing Mexicans
>SJWs are polluting the industry

>lose the ability once they hit it big
gee i wonder why, probably not at all related to hollywood (babylon 2.0) and the “synagogue of satan” as JC referred to them.

HOW HOPPED UP ON ESTROGEN DID HE HAVE TO GET TO WRITE THIS VIRTUE SIGNALING TIRADE

>Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists
MEXICANS? RAPE? NOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK YOU DRUMPF!

Cartel members can’t have character depth the make the plot more engaging? This is actually a honest criticism.

>non-white antagonists
>"aaaaahhh drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf white supremacy blumpf drumpf drumpf fucking white sister fucking racists! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

oh boy this sure makes me want to vote democrat.

Cobra cuts away during the real violent stuff. The long laserdisc version (which somehow doesn't exist as a download on the internet) is 40 minutes longer, has a shitload of gore in it and is a entirely different movie.
I wish Stallone will release the longer cut one day.

some people are just evil, user

like me. and (you). we will both be put to the flame in the coming cleansing. amen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-182658_Chrome.jpg (1080x808, 360K)

>read reviews
>nearly every single one of them are filled with “trump” and “racism” as a genuine criticism
>”you making Mexico seem bad hommes”
Seriously reviewers are complete garbage.

Attached: 57BBAB7B-0F5F-4EA4-BC48-A14C574AEA95.jpg (479x700, 142K)

latinxer

God damn that sounds like kino, I'd buy that in an instant if it was released.
I thought original Cobra already got an undeservedly bad rep. It's not a "good" movie as such, but it's hell of an interesting movie with a unique, almost surreal style. Way better than the average action shitfest they churned out in those days.

>geronto-ultraviolence
>septuagenarian
>deeply, topically xenophobic

Why do film critics always try to impress you with verbosity? If your argument was any good you wouldn’t need to talk like that.

Criterion Collection of Cobra when

THEY SHOULD CGI IN A RED HAT ON COBRA

>geronto-ultraviolence
CAN BOOMERS EVEN BEEEEE MORE BASED

WHEN THEY DIE ITS ALL OVER

Attached: 1539631656215.jpg (243x250, 9K)

>sodomite detected

>incels to an hero
The site would be empty then, because we're ALL incels now you oblivious faggot.
Made so by the same faggots your faggot ass is whiteknighting here for. Go on, tell them you frequent Yea Forums. See how fucking fast your ass gets abandoned for being an incel nazi bigot.

REPENT FORTNITE

Attached: 1539424082838.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

My gf is literally a Nazi. She wants to hang a noose off a tree in our front yard to fuck with the niggers next door.

Lucky bastard.

>This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince with its badly acted geronto-ultraviolence, its Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists and hilariously insecure US border, and its crass enthusiasm for rape-revenge attacks undertaken by a still-got-it senior dude, 73 years young, on behalf of a sweet teenager
Sounds very accurate for Stallone's late stage career

So...is it a good movie?

LET
THEM
IN

fucking based

Sounds like kino of the highest magnitude

The original first blood was a compelling movie about how shitty we treated Vietnam Vets. This movie is just It's boomer John Wick killing mexican bad guys.

Rambo 2 and 3 were already much worse than First Blood, if you go see Rambo 4 it's because you like Rambo as a series, not because you liked the first one

Can't wait for the next movie where he goes to Africa
>Rambo: Bloody Sambo

red rover red rover, let the terrorists come over

Attached: 57704_glg.jpg (600x364, 26K)

Beaner here, we love Rambo and we love movies where Narcos get massacred.

it already has.

Attached: moviesdying5.png (739x547, 42K)

OCT NOV DEC

I want to watch this, but I feel like I'd need to marathon the other movies first.

Language? We don't speak latin

no lmao this shit comes from their kids that don’t even speak Spanish

Rambo 3 was cartoonish. Rambo 4 at least seem quasi realistic, although the whole .50 cal seen was pretty stupid, the gooks would have simply just flanked him eventually.

Cartel people don't have depth as people in real life, I don't think the film is obligated to do that.

>The filmmakers have made Mexico seem like an infinite wasteland of crime and death
no, the mexicans did that centuries ago.

>no one posted the webm of the cartel forcing a dog to eat a man's genitals while he is still alive
>no one posted the webm of the cartel skinning a man alive ontop of the body of his dead father
>no one posted the webm of the cartel literally killing someone with the "death by 10,000 cuts"

you got a release code sku for the long version? I know a guy that has a huge laserdisc collection that would gladly rip that version just to shitlord over people.
they want to show how mommy bought them the very best word a day calendar.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THEIR PROBLEM?

aztec blood

>Latinx
Fucking Chicanos bola de maricones

fucking savage dick faces

Unironically I'd rather have Orcs living among us than these people.

Isn't that just the plot of taken?

Pretty much, except
She dies

Having your own (white) people be good, and fighting another (non-white) people who are bad, is seen as deeply disturbing by critics/progressives. The correct way, according to them, is to frame your own group as bad, and have the other group be the good. Totally unnatural. I'm not a patriot colonialist Columbus dick-rider or anything of the sort, but having yourself be the good guys and the other tribe be the bad guys is extremely normal - to everyone except progressive whites.

Now, before some wine mom runs in and says "Disney is doing fine!", Keep in mind that they lost billions on Start Wars, and their even bigger accusation of Food looks like it's not going to pay off for a very long time, especially since Disney sabotaged Fox's last two tentpoles since they were releasing too close to Disney's tentpoles. Aladdin and Lion King made enough to cover the cost of Disney's own flops this year, but what's left after that isn't much more impressive than what their closest competitors have done.

WOULD YOU TAKE ME TO
FUNKY TOWN

learn what annualized rate means

Attached: brainlet reach.jpg (1024x675, 50K)

Did Cobra start out as a Mack Bolan movie or am I confusing it with something else

>not one instance of the Mexican side being safer than the US side
This map is racist

>latinx
t. creatura

>Forward-looking or "soft" information refers to projections, forecasts or other predictive statements
WAIT TILL DECEMBER BRAINLET

(Star Wars 9: The Rise of Skywalker. Release date: December 19, 2019)

And then shoot them

cringe cope

Attached: file.png (285x126, 84K)

>MEXICO IS NOT A WASTELAND OF CRIME AND DEATH
>okay i bought you tickets to the average town in mexico, wanna stay for a week?
>UHHH UMMM UHHH NO I CANT I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE ALSO LET THEM IN

why do these people want to destroy their own country. Is it all just to feel virtuous?

You are literally no longer allowed to have a movie about a white guy taking on a group that happens to be nonwhite

Meanwhile movies like get out in which every single white person is devious monster and there isnt a single redeemable white in the entire movie

I dont give a fuck anymore, nuke this whole place

Human beings aren't really complex. None of us have any depth.

Older ones are usually confused at the whole X-thing.

>the whole .50 cal seen was pretty stupid, the gooks would have simply just flanked him eventually.
They tried and were obliterated. Also wasn't it more like a 20mm ?

Do you guys really go out and subject yourself to terrible movies like this one just to stick it to the libs?

Yes. They started crossbreeding us with wild cats in an attempt to improve our night vision.

Nah it wasn’t just a fiddy, but that’ll still blow you to chunks

More so

>They tried and were obliterated. Also wasn't it more like a 20mm ?

No, it was a .50 which is more than capable of turning a car full of Taliban into something resembling a tin of tomatoes, So shredding those slopes wouldn't have been a problem.

This thing is a .50 ?

Attached: rambo.jpg (880x586, 88K)

Yes.
20mm+ is typically reserved for aircraft

The Sicario sequel, for all its faults, did do well by showing the cartel members in all their efficient viciousness.

wasnt the last rambo something against phillipinos or thailandians
sounds like now is the perfect time to get a white gf, since im mex haha

>a white gf
They're vastly overrated. Actually I think they're the worst.

Mexicans are a horrific problem in the US. I'm from California. Almost as bad a blacks.

>>"This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince

wow that review has all the subtlety of a lump in your breast.