I fucking hate Ed Helms

I fucking hate Ed Helms

Attached: 1568741522069.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Yeah, he sucks.

Can't name one instance where he was genuinely funny. Not like I was amused when his character had something bad happen to him, I mean when he himself was genuinely funny. He isn't. He sucks, he just absolutely sucks fat dick.

Yep srsly stop giving this asshole work just unbearable person. Unbearable. How is he anywhere? HOW IS HE FUCKING ALIVE? FUCK HIM FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT WANNA SEE HIM EVER ANYMORE

He was bad in The Office , not just in S9 but he IS BAD IN EVERY FUCKING SEASON JUST A MISSHAP OF A CHARACTER. PATHETIC. GO AWAAAAY ED

Tell me all your hate stories about this pathetic little fuck I wanna FUCKING HEAR I WANNA HEAR I WANNA FUCKING HEAR AND HATE FAP I WANNA

You, me, beers: buzzed. waitresses: hot. football (cornell hofstra): slaughter

Yeah AND I FUCKING RAPE THE WAITRESS AND PUT "TURD DOG" TO FUCKING PRISON TO REST OF HIS LIFEEEE

This thread is a schizo mess, but yeah Ed helms is terrible, he was the butt of every joke in both the office and the hangover and I’m sure that’s because he’s a big wiener in real life as well. I’m glad he’s not in anything anymore

Ed Helms is a racist anti-white trope.

>pulls out banjo

even just his name kind of pisses me off

Please FUCK MY FUCKING MOUTH YOU FUCKIADNSA A FCKC

I'd love to kick Ed Helms in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: EdHelmsJune09.jpg (409x639, 208K)

Ed Helms fucking hates you too

Real men don't wear scarves in North America during the month of September.

Then be better than Ed Helms. SURPASS Ed Helms

Seems Jewish.

I laugh at the way he says, "fuck you" to Zach Galifankis in the Hangover when he says to him, "Your language is offensive!"
That's about it.

Who the fuck dressed him

was okay on 30 Rock
everything else?
not so much

Attached: koreabestitis.jpg (300x219, 25K)

irritate