WHO FUCKING LAUGHED?

WHO FUCKING LAUGHED?

Attached: 1568559446269.jpg (528x291, 73K)

>the lefty female Sam Hyde

Rewatching it now thx

Oh fuck. At least I'm on the right side of things. 2070 paradigm shift was dope.

so glad that comedy has evolved beyond laughter

>build comedic career on self deprecating humour
>wuaaaah i dont wanna make this kind of humour anymore
>proceed to do political commentary no one cares about
>do the same humour she said she hated anyways

Fucking idiot.

PRIME
R
I
M
E

WHERE'S

You realize they are both sides of the same coin right? They're both inherently unfunny with somekind of post-irony/comedy gimmick but their fans clap like dumb seals because they feel pandered to politically.

Parkourdude was fucking great when it was running, the Wupocalypse was absolute comedy kino

they are clapping not laughing why

Because she was raped

2070 paradigm shift was kino af

WHO WAS IT
WHO FUCKING- TURN ON THE LIGHTS
WHO THE FUCK WAS IT

oh sexual trauma causes gay who knew

WHO DID THE JAZZ HANDS
WHO DID IT

I have never actually watched this thing's standup. Were there any actual attempts at comedy or was it just getting pissed off?

arent comedians supposed to make people laugh

General whinging about how hard her life is being a fat fucking dyke cunt

Um sweetie its 2019 and in these hyper sensitive times where black and brown people are LITERALLY being put in concentration camps, the last thing comedy needs to be is funny..

There was an obnoxious SJW bitch in my class last semester that looked like a sister of this bitch. What is with this phenotype and obnoxious school marm, haughty behavior?

She has lame as fuck party clown level jokes at the start before breaking down and crying about rape.
Watch her jokes about blue being the hottest flame but the coldest colour. I assume it’s a joke. There’s a laugh track.

>Fat enough to be disgusting
>Not fat enough to be jolly
It's a complex physique

I bet Hannah's fans say the same thing about her Ted talk.

Attached: Culture_HannahGadsby_TEDTalk2.jpg (1500x1125, 134K)

ARE THERE ANY WASHED UP COMEDIC NEGROES IN THE THEATRE TONIGHT?

GET EM UP AGAINST THE WALL

No see that isn't funny because she was being serious

>dude horseshoe theory lmao
kill yourself

Sam's ted talk wasn't really funny either. It's amazing how people can become so blinded when they're political egos get strokes by these charlatan "comedians".

The talk wasn't what was funny, the fact he conned them into giving him one at all on a totally bullshit subject is what made it funny

but it's true

But it's not.
One side is actually much worse than the other, as they have went completely insane.
>t. Person running up a slope in the middle

Anyone can do a tedx talk like Sam did you know that right?

Modern Sammy Gunz fans are as bad as the fans Spoony still has.

>muh picket signs

Who am I making fun of? Checkm8

But they don't, so that's pretty irrelevant

Video games are going to get more realistic

Why is this man named Hannah

Attached: sam.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

It's a completely pointless non argument you can make about literally anything

I LOVE YOUR FILMS, JAMES GUNN!

Attached: Fired Permanently.png (897x792, 948K)

OY AM IN MOY PROYME

There is absolutely a very obvious and incisive point to noting the well-established similarities between political extremes, and no amount of half-assed obfuscation will convince anyone to let you pretend your meme ideology is in any way special. Have a lonely weekend!

Deaglenation best time of my life.

Sam would have been a democrat 20 years ago. the fact that the modern left are insane globalist commies doesn't mean that everyone else is necessarily very right-wing, they just seem so by comparison.

sam hyde hasn't made an hour long comedy special devoid of comedy

The Tupacalypse arc was one of the greatest shitposts in human history

Attached: prime.png (700x448, 29K)

>WHO FUCKING LAUGHED?
Literally no one my dude

>watching ensemble aussie tv comedy show with dad
>this bitch comes on and starts telling some shitty story
>dad turns it off "Seen enough cows today driving past the dairy farm"
thankyou based dad

Attached: 1562463822414.jpg (413x367, 42K)

WHO MADE THE POP SOUND?

Attached: 1533649640462.jpg (328x374, 23K)

He regularly puts out 1hr+ long vids on his paywall that are the most unfunny polished turds you can imagine.

I DID YA STUPID UGGFACED SHITCUNT

Attached: 1190720c496EDNmainjordanshansk1.jpg (1190x720, 364K)

You know what they say, if you can't make it being funny, become political.

Attached: YLYekxc.jpg (2048x1152, 119K)

Trump is funny though. No standup comedian of future, present, or past, will ever come close to the absolute comedy of seeing Democraps act like they act for 4 years straight because they lost to an orange cheeto and can't cancel him in any way or form because he has made himself resilient to all and any allegations and insults in existence.

>THE HAMBURGLER

That's giving Sam too much credit.

based as fuck

Except one gets rave reviews and Netflix specials while the other gets their show cancelled and posts on YouTube. It really makes you think.

Attached: who-would-win-the-entire-leftweaponized-wing-media-autism-buzzfeed-29553363.png (500x322, 169K)

She's an absolute unit.

WERE JUST GONNA KILL EM

>gets their show cancelled and posts on YouTube
Sam tanked his own show on purpose because he makes more money as a professional victim than what AS would have paid him had his show continued.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this.

Based conspiracy theorist.

This please

Sure kid

Yea Forums always wins one way or another.

Attached: GET WOKE GO BROKE.png (1416x1870, 2.24M)

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY JOKES??!??!

>*ahem*
>FUCK MEN, FUCK JOKES, AND FUCK JANNIES!

Attached: 6BB05F8A-5024-42E7-B96C-2397B0CC86B7.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

[/spoiler] me [/spoiler]

TURN ON THE LIGHTS

>"I won't do self deprecating humor any more!"
>"Well I'm just a big dumpy dyke aren't I"

that image title loooool

Attached: 1549375321638.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

PLEASE RESPOND OH GOD

Except when she says that her desired response isn't laughter.

When Trump got elected I expected a wild rollercoaster of wacky political hijinks
I haven't been disappointed

Attached: kek.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Yeah no shit, that was the whole point you stupid mong.

The fact the news media are so enamored with his shit that they even published articles about how many fucking scoops of ice cream he had beggars belief

Why can't those dykes who want to dress like men get properly fitted suited
I don't care if you want to look like a man, but seriously get something better than some fucking $50 suit

>Watch her jokes about blue being the hottest flame but the coldest colour.
This shit is fucking awful. Don't ask me how anyone could sit down and write something like this without thinking "nah that's terrible, there's no way I'm going to actually walk up on stage and say that one". What makes her even worse is that her delivery is also poor. It's like her voice is shaking the entire time because she has no confidence in the awful material she's spewing out and it makes it even less funny that it might have been if a proper comedian was the one telling the same weak ass jokes.

>british standup

Attached: 24e.jpg (500x333, 30K)

They want to conceal their bodies.

Attached: 9fbebe612c805052fe7b98176f849677[1].jpg (564x846, 43K)

You might not find them funny, but he tries to be an actual comedian

Checked

thats kd lang you turnip

Attached: article-1020446-0145295D00000578-441_634x418.jpg (634x418, 40K)

>but he tries to be an actual comedian
that's probably what Hannah fans say to people that don'd find Hannah funny.

Even Hannah's fans don't find her funny though, they just think she's BRAVE for telling her stories about getting raped and growing up as a fat dyke in Tasmania

BASED jordies

>fat women
>jolly
Never once existed

Imagine comparing some dyke that blogposts instead of make jokes to a guy that does makes jokes but which you don't get, as if the two are the same thing.
>inb4 yes i do get it, it's just not funny
You already admitted you don't get it, you mong. Classic "le centrist". Keep clutching to that horseshoe theory as an excuse to not go against the flow, retard.

>you need a high iq to understand Sam's comedy

Attached: 1543475522080.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Did HRT Colbert just win another award?

Attached: 1560570385610.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

tell that to my aunt

You don't, and yet you still can't grasp it

I'd applaud too, she clearly needed a good raping.
Sad a good raping isn't what she got, since she's bitching about it.

Or maybe he's just not funny and it's an emperor with no clothes situation between him and his fans.

The media is sexualizing young girls and it's getting to the point even I have a problem with it.

>Doing Fire Marshall Bill
So she turned the TED talk into a standup act?

It must be really, really bad then if Sam is starting to have a problem with it..

Attached: 1526731761647.jpg (736x415, 40K)

Have you considered people do genuinely find him funny?
Not even lefties pretend the dyke is funny. She's just brave and stunning.

Deagle Nation is yet to be surpassed as an online comedy series, I really don't give a shit about anything else he's done because that was a work of art

>The media is sexualizing young girls and it's getting to the point even I have a problem with it.
The goal is not what you think. The goal is to turn children into full-blown CONSUMERS. Lots of hand-rubbing ensues.

This. Even more hilarious is they've done far more damage to themselves flailing about & doing dumb shit like the Smollett hoax in a desperate effort to prove all the nonstop fearmongering they did about daily attacks on gays/minorities & mass deportations actually had merit & weren't just blatant baseless fearmongering.
More people I know were turned from left to right over the Smollett bullshit than anything Trump himself actually said or did.

This is almost accurate, as I love MDE and voted for Nader twice.

>that squareness
She looks like a TF2 character model

I was thinking Minecraft

Right, he made a whole show.

which was also devoid of comedy

Needs the smile turned upside down

Stop this meme. It's not even confirmed to have ever happened and you're mischaracterizing her.

They're still at it too, and I hope they never stop. They've moved back to trying to cancel and de-legitimize Kavanaugh again so they can pretend all his Supreme Court work doesn't count or something.

Their revisit of Kavanaugh has lead to some pretty hilarious self-sabotage such as everyone now calling New York Times a fucking joke and a dead brand.

IMO all rape accusations should be taken seriously but COME THE FUCK ON - with the power of the DNC machine of course there was an agenda behind Ford. Kavanaugh struck me as a decent man who got tarred and feathered and now he's got all the reason in the world to hold a grudge and he's got the power now. How fucking stupid are dems?

They should all be taken seriously as much as they deserve to. The accusations against Kavanaugh should have gone like this:
>He totally raped me
OK, tell us about it.
>[says a bunch of obviously made up shit, can't keep details straight, contradict supposed witnesses, give different accounts that contradict each other, etc.]
Oh, I get it you're obviously full of shit.

Exactly. What a fucking circus it was.

>Sam Hyde actually has fans
>This is how they act
Not surprising.

Statute of limitations should apply properly to rape, coming forward about a man that's over 50 allegedly raping you when he was like 21 is fucking ridiculous

That too, or at least a similar standard should be applied. But they weren't really legal charges, they were purely political stunts. They were only accusations of convenience intended to hurt his chances of successful appointment. So you can't enforce a statute of limitations, at least I don't think you can. Maybe there is some regulation about that when it comes to these appointments, I don't know. If there are, the Democrats would just excuse themselves from those rules anyway, and the media would back them up like they always do.

I don't get what the dems hoped to achieve realistically - is Drumpft is an ebil orange cheeto rapist why wouldn't he do everything in his power to appoint another ebil rapist?

Can I get a quick rundown on this joke?

Is there a video of it?

Yeah, I'm still a little confused about that too. It seems so irrational that I can't figure out the angle. Maybe they were that scared of the base losing enthusiasm so they felt like they needed some sort of victory? Maybe they were terrified Bader Ginsburg was going to die soon so their hold on the court would be fucked for decades unless they forced a moderate? The general strategy and tactics aren't confusing, it's the sheer intensity and lengths they were willing to go to despite it being obvious they'd lose. Usually they'd cut their losses sooner.