Xfm

>the episode where Karl suggests that someone should fill the volcanoes on Lanzarote with cement because it looks a mess
was he actually retarded?

Attached: 1562373381981.jpg (502x776, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEBt84BP84g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQEtGRIHM7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they won't make another podcast because 'lol we moved on it's don't

They must have got sick of each other cause Ricky is doing his radio thing, Karl is still in the even though he said he hated acting and Steve's Hollywood career never really took off besides the odd gig

Rumors are that Ricky got pissed off at Karl for doing Moaning of Life and him getting nothing, and Steve is pissed off at Ricky because he wouldn't put his name on a Season 2 of Hello Ladies, so no one would pick it up.

Karl pilkington is the UKs greatest comedic actor

Richard never squoze 'is 'ead.

Steve one is pretty juicy, Karl one is a bit odd. You're saying Ricky was pissed at Karl because Ricky didn't get any money from Moaning? Pretty cunty if true

none of that surprises me, and look at that, it all comes back to Ricky being a dick and needing to have control.
I agree, the Brits have given the world Karl and nobody can ever take that away from them.

Karl ditched on Ricky's retarded show where he played a retard saying he can't act. He was the only draw. Then he made British Curb with Richard.

Ricky says he gave Karl to us and he feels he can take him away. He tries to take God away from the chikdren.

Bleh that retard show was shit. And I totally forgot that he actually did some Brent shit recently. Hasn't had a good one in a while hmm

>Yea Forums - Radio & Friend Simulators
Kys

>was he actually retarded?
Misunderstood genius.

I like Hello Ladies..the series.

There's a ghost somewhere...like Boston...pushing people off their bikes.

Unironically. He's the smartest of the three. Ricky and Steve are faux intellectuals, who think they're hot shit because they went to college and can namedrop writers. It's the cargo cult view of intelligence vs genuine intuitiveness and inquisitiveness, which is what Karl has.

Ricky didn't create Karl, though. He just happened to have a shitty radio show that got big when the studio tech guy (or whatever his job was) turned out to be naturally more likable and funnier than him. I think Ricky never got over that after all this time, a literal who upstaged him on his own show for years. Ricky did do a good thing by seeing the genius in Karl, but something tells me Karl was destined for greatness anyway, Ricky was just lucky enough to be the catalyst.

Attached: 1527735258128.jpg (911x615, 64K)

>implying Ricky, Karl, and Steve haven't starred in or worked on television shows
cringe

ow'd ya spell that?

>the idiot abroad episode where Karl doesn't want to walk around naked and brings up Robinson Crusoe as the perfect example of not doing it because of being a civilised man, and the two idiots just claim that Crusoe did walk around naked and ignore him
They're so used to being right that they don't even consider his points when they do make sense, just laugh to make sure everyone gets that he's wrong and then move on. I hate the smarmy gits.

Honestly "do we need em" was actually kind of profound. He was questioning the fundamental assumption of our society that all things should be preserved, and no one got it.

this, even when Karl has a point they act like he's retarded. like the time he was talking about the army technique of folding a bit of toilet paper, tearing off a corner, popping your finger through the hole, wiping your ass with the finger, pulling the paper off to clean the finger, and using the ripped off bit to clean under the nail. they were howling with laughter saying he's so stupid, but that is a real thing indeed. Ricky is far more ignorant than he thinks he is. Steve less so, at least he lets Karl speak before berating him.

I we're only supposed to do the drums to We Three Kings but it went down such a storm

>but that is a real thing indeed
It is not a "real thing".
It's something they tell new recruits as a bit of hazing.

man britain is hell. Why would anyone live there

Attached: ShittyEgypt.jpg (606x915, 57K)

The grey is cosy and meditative. Too much sun turns you into an Aussie.

>Ricky is far more ignorant than he thinks he is.
I once saw a behind the scenes thing from that comedy show he did with a bunch of celebrities and it was a revelation in what an asshole he is. It was presented as these funny outtakes you always get from comedy shows where the actors can't hold it together, except the only one laughing was Ricky. Then you realised that Ricky wasn't even IN the scene. He was off to the side directing, and he just found his own fucking jokes so goddamn hilarious that he couldn't keep his mouth shut while they tried to do the scene, so all the actors and crew had to stand around and wait for him to get his shit together.

I'd be annoyed as fuck if I was an actor and the director made me redo takes because he thought his own jokes were too fucking funny. Goddamn fartsniffer.

would this old man lie to me?
youtube.com/watch?v=LEBt84BP84g
lol, even if it is a joke, Ricky and Steve act like Karl made it up. Karl and I both heard it from older relatives in the Army, so you can't blame us for believing it. Ricky and Steve refuse to believe Karl didn't make it up
Pretty sure he's in the states here. But i'm not sure.

that sounds horrendous. Ricky also makes the old xfm shows less funny. his incessant laughter gets old quick and he rarely has anything funny to say

My favorite scene and line from An Idiot Abroad. Really sums up the show, and how traveling really is. Traveling sucks ass, I could really relate to Karl in this show because i've been to some shitholes and I was honest with myself and others about it.

I think its a reslistic travel show. Shows the true dumps most places are. Especially Egypt and India. Idiot Abroad has so many great scenes. Love this one

Attached: Small_f84b3f_6546731.jpg (640x805, 97K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQEtGRIHM7U

It's kind a Rorschach test of a show. Depending on the kind of person you are, you'll probably side with Ricky and Steve and laugh at Karl for being uncultured, or you'll realise Karl is basically right about everything and travel is a big meme that people push for bragging rights.

that makes a lot of sense, I just don't know how one could travel a lot and not realize how shit it is. Traveling is like going to a theme park. You spend a lot of time doing shitty things like waiting in lines, you spend crazy amounts of money on things that shouldn't be expensive, and you get maybe 5-10% fun, interesting experiences. An Idiot Abroad, to me, proves that "there's no place like home".

Because "I've been to India. You haven't. I'm better than you. Nuuuh".