Cast him

cast him

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris elba and channing tatum as his vice.

that guy who played the hotel owner in home alone looked just like him.

M I G A
I
G
A

The fuck, you're right!

Alec Baldwin as Trump, Idris Elba as Justin Trudeau

Attached: 1568854122379.jpg (883x1200, 128K)

Himself

It's been two and half years and every time I see this demented retard it still takes me several seconds to fully realize that yeah, those dumb mutts actually voted for this guy to be their president.

Jared Kushner

seethe more lol

It shouldn't be live-action, because Trump's personality is larger than life, and the events surrounding his rise to power were wacky enough to be a cartoon. It should definitely be an animated film, and Zach Hadel (AKA PsychicPebbles) should do the voice. I haven't heard a better impression anywhere else. He fuckin nails it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE

>It's been two and half years and every time I see this demented retard it still takes me several seconds to fully realize that yeah, those dumb mutts actually voted for this guy to be their president.
Trump Derangement Syndrome

>I can spit yellow, I can't do green yet
kek

/thread

don't worry, you'll only have to keep this up until January 2025!

A woman should play him

This was great, thanks user

of course, more people need to hear this impression

y-you don't understand, it was just meant to be a little joke. we didn't know the majority would pull the same little joke

>It's been two and half years and every time I see this demented retard it still takes me several seconds to fully realize that yeah, those dumb mutts actually voted for this guy to be their president.

Attached: 1561374599283.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Almost 2020
>no wall
lol

Rent free yuro

>you have to go back
and COME IN LEGALLY

trust me, outside of the teenage white nationalists larping as republicans on this site you'll find the majority of us Americans are just as repulsed as the rest of the world. please dont hate us .

My leftist buddies keep talking about how Trump is done for in 2020, but whenever I ask them which Democratic candidate could plausibly defeat him they just get angry and go "ALL OF THEM, ALL OF THEM WILL DEFEAT TRUMP BECAUSE HE'S EVIL AND HE'S PUTTING CHILDREN IN INTERNMENT CAMPS" or some variation thereof. I'm concerned that if he wins again, they're going to do something drastic.

maybe the fags living in the cities. he wouldn't have been elected if people didn't like him

Hopefully mass suicides

>I'm concerned that if he wins again, they're going to do something drastic.
I think he will, and I am sure they will. It'll be glorious to see them lose their shit TWICE.

The left seems go think that Trump will lose simply because of how bad he is, and are neglecting that first they have to put forward someone better for him to lose to.

Nah they wont. Neither will Trump supports if he loses. FWIW I'm a moderate that voted for hillary with puke in my mouth and I think Trump is gonna win again. I'm all in on butt guy

Attached: IMG_20190818_004203.jpg (1152x2048, 369K)

define "better" lol fuck off

booty is the only person that maybe could win, but that's a big maybe. And the dems are doing the same thing they did last time, trying to force their safe establishment candidate down people's throats, but this time, they have two lame neo-liberal fucks there to rape Bernie, so it looks more like a race than coronation. You'll end up with Biden or Warren and more than likely lose. Hope Joe pops another eyeball on stage lmao

Just film a Cheeto for 120 minutes.

Gabbard should have won

>t. Jose Hernandez Ramirez Aguilar Aguilar Santos Mejia Lopez

he lost the popular vote and has never had an approval rating above 48%

>Kamala Harris will never order you, her new intern, to strip naked and get under her desk and eat her slick snatch all day while shes in the phone and in conference

Attached: 1130c8948698beb0a0e53f9931fd00d7.jpg (645x908, 70K)

>lost the popular vote
Millions of illegal immigrants voted in the 2016 election in California alone, the popular vote literally means nothing anymore.

NO WALL

>popular vote
>approval rating
I'll take things that dont matter at all for twelve hundred, Alex

>he lost the popular vote
so? that's not how elections are decided.
>has never had an approval rating above 48%
how do they measure this? Nobody has ever asked for my opinion in any official poll, never known anybody who was asked either. Cope.

>he wouldn't have been elected if people didn't like him
1. Everyone hated Hillary. Everyone.
2. Electoral college is legit messed up.
3. Nobody thought he'd spend all day watching TV and phoneposting like your tipsy grandma instead of following through

President Trump has a base, but it's not all Republican voters. Not at all. And independents paying attention are pissed off about about a lot of his shit. He won by skin of his teeth. Many Republicans now cry privately that he's the only party option.

Attached: 20190920_085814.jpg (720x960, 162K)

hey retards we were talking about representative democracy maybe ask your tard wrangler to explain it for you.

I guess if they didn't personally poll you then all polling is useless. Ill let the boys at PEW know.