Why am i so normie?

Why am i so normie?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_17_at_11.48.34_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tXuCSSOBt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=egIKAK3SuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=C8bJJnTOK0Q
mmamania.com/2017/1/25/14384784/why-joe-rogan-never-fought-in-ufc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies dont fact check information

rogan looks like he just had a bong hit transplant

Is he getting progressively more retarded? Every podcast I feel he's getting dumber and dumber even his mma takes are getting laughably stupid

The dumber you are = the more normie you are

You eeeeeeeediot.

His podcast is turning into promo bro channel.

Smoke weed every day for a decade and see what happens.

I don't get why people like him

>normie
kys normalfag

Tell us more about the Younger Dry-Ass period

Did you know that Sphinx was built by a far more ancient civilization? It's true, look at the erosion marks - sure, any other trace of that civilization, like pottery and similar trifles is completely absent, but surely that limestone erosion proves it. Did you also know that if you take this pyramid, twist it sideways and push that one over there just a couple miles north, they align perfectly with the Orion belt. They were the chariots of the Gods, Joe.

Now for our next guest let's hear Mr Caltech Mit-o-chondrian talk about basic epistemology.

PS

Don't forget about Goobekh Lee Tepey. Hunter gatherers? Setting stones upright? Impossible!

Joe, if you're reading this I want you to know that you've taught me more about life than my own father. I honestly can't express my gratitude enough. Thankyou for opening my mind and making me a man.

This. Watching Randall talk about how if we cut down every tree in North America it still wouldn't be comparable to the damage the nature does to planet has turned my life around, previously I was just cleaning my room, now I'm chopping down bushes in the community.

>fact check
Pulling up articles is hardly fact checking

>let's type this into google
>huh, there it is. it's true.

He has some interesting guests and he's trying to ask questions and not argue, which is nice.
But yeah, he's kinda dumb and he talks about drugs too much.

youtu.be/tXuCSSOBt7A

youtube.com/watch?v=egIKAK3SuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=C8bJJnTOK0Q

Attached: 63-639365_2582362-pink-wojak-coin.png.jpg (820x811, 151K)

Joe's podcast is basically Hippie College of Wishful Thinking. If you want to know how University education got to where it is today, just take a gander at what the masses want and then multiply it with diploma fees. Want to learn about DMT Monoliths in Peru? Sign here.

saying normie is normie you normie

anyway, joe rogans general naivety works in his favour, he seems like a chill bloke you'd hang with to talk about cool animals and ufc, not someone you'd wanna have a philosophical discussion with

Yeah, he often gets into subjects that are way over his head.

>smokes weed
>does contact sports

his brain is mush

joe does contact sports?

that first video was physically hard for me to finish

That's the funny thing. He's been practicing the shit for what, decades? But has never fought in a match before.

No, user is retarded

That's not funny and it's not true, he stopped like 25 years ago after getting his bell rung

What an absolute twat NDT is.

Source/link to professional bout

>mmamania.com/2017/1/25/14384784/why-joe-rogan-never-fought-in-ufc

You dont know he was literally a taekwon do champion?

I probably misread then. So he did actually fight for a bit? Good shit then.

Attached: Its_Entirely_Possible.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

this, Joe is a pretty good interviewer, he usually lets people talk and rarely will push back, but when he does it's for good reason. He himself is not smart, but he's good at his job.

Attached: 55532829.jpg (1000x967, 155K)