Rambo: Last Blood is a MAGA fantasy that portrays Mexico in a bad light

>Some also accused the film of xenophobia, citing its stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals, and its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.

>Witney Seibold said, "I understand that Rambo films have rarely been bastions of cultural togetherness, but in 2019, these broad stereotypes are offensive and dated and downright irresponsible."

>Eric Kohn of IndieWire said: "In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment, the depiction of murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior doesn’t go down so easy."

Attached: 1568976818589.png (875x500, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MAGA fantasy
So like Black Panther?

Sounds like it's great

>and its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.
so, it portrays reality?

Go back to pol losers

Attached: 1565611914885.jpg (526x387, 46K)

Why do so many people talk as if having an X be bad in a film must mean you're implying X are generally bad IRL

D

>MAGA fantasy
>orgy of death
doesn't sound that bad desu

>"In 2019's hypersensitive cultural environment, the depiction of murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior doesn’t go down so easy."

As a Mexican, I find this offensive. Sex trafficing and Bloodthirsty are a daily nightmare throughout the fucking country. And here comes this asshole to say shit like they dont exist or it is racist to portray them as what they are. Jesus fucking christ, you white fucks are the worst.

Also, Sly is barely white and you'd have to be a fucking idiot not to comprehend what the hero of a story is supposed to be regardless of his fucking background.

Have sex

Sounds pretty kino

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MS-13 ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Cringe

>portrays Mexico in a bad light

Attached: 1568922457179.png (1081x827, 129K)

Rent free

Attached: 20190920_161637.jpg (657x1012, 433K)

based

Crime doesn't exist

>videos of cartel skinning fathers alive in front of their sons, pitbulls eating the genitals off people, and chainsaw decapitations.
>"RAMBO IS XENOPHOBIC!"

Could someone please explain this?

>how dare you criticise mexico a country with violent death rates that rival active warzones you fucking nazi xenophobe incel

Attached: 1541780861152.jpg (438x438, 20K)

>Believing pol lies
Seriously hope you don't do this lmao

Attached: 1518633247355.jpg (882x624, 199K)

>lies

This much projection

if your not falseflagging, watch narcos

>WORDS WORDS WORDS
lol

are movie critics going to ever go back to critiquing movies or are they gonna keep pretending to review movies?

Lmao stay booty blasted
>Tv shows are reality
Wew lad

Attached: 1521305697913.png (800x600, 32K)

>ironic memes
back to plebbit please

But /gif/ convinced me that the film was actually realistic.

Which one of you hot heads is posting these 5 yikes reviews?

Attached: 05EAD365-7A98-4642-ADFB-11CAC6A691AD.jpg (744x658, 122K)

>Namefag
Post disregarded
Also what is plebbit? Is that one of those websites you visit?

Attached: 1568153885124.jpg (474x349, 12K)

Left can’t meme lmao

That's why America is so fucked. They think they know what other countries are going through, then when they get told otherwise they then act holier-than-thou about it.

"How dare you ignore how shitty my home nation is by pretending everything is sunshine and rainbows, it actively discredits the suffering we are receiving, and downplays the truth of it massively. Your lies only hurt."
"Um, sorry, you just don't understand Western progressivism..."

>MAGA fantasy that portrays Mexico in a bad light
so it's a realistic portrayal then?

Isn't this literally the argument these media cunts were making a while back, though? Like with how a wrinkle in time isn't "for you" so you don't get to have an opinion on it?

I mean, in a way I kinda agree. it *is* retarded to lump everybody's tastes into the same bowl and call it an overall score that's somehow representative of quality. maybe if what critics did was objective this would be valid, but I think we all know that it isn't.

>mexico in a badlight
reality kino?

American politicians. I don't meet most ordinary people that don't think Mexico is a cartel-run gang paradise. It's just faggot politicians that lie to gussy up reality.

Sly has a plastic melting face and it looks gross. I’m skipping this Rambo.

How dare you criticise cartels???? DONALD DRUMPF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS RACISM! Cartels dindu nuffin they’re good boys who are just trying to go to school.

Had a conversation with a mexican university professor over this. He was raging about how retarded americans and the american media is and how the political correctness crap is pure cancer. So I ask him, well, isn't it better than living in fucking mexico with the cartels toprturing people to death constantly and hanging they decapitated bodies from the freeways?

And he was like, nah. Political correctness is worse. Cartels only kill people who get involved with them anyway, apparently.

Interesting how literal mass-murderers have better PR than the SJW crowd among people who interact with both.

Is Rambo II racist because he kills gooks?

Please tell me there is an organized liveleak cartel vids spam to these cucks

Attached: 1565561999172.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

(You)

its almost as if the reviewer never saw Rambo, Rambo 2, Rambo 3, or Rambo 4 before going to see Rambo 5

Rambo - a story about the pain left over from the anti-war left combined with a fascist chief cop and PTSD, it's a brilliant movie.

Rambo 2 - a story about closure for vietnam, and how washington fucked over the american troops during the war and a public not interested in their sacrifices. yet another brilliant red pilled movie

Rambo 3 - a story about killing commies who invaded afghanistan, cornie popcorn flick

Rambo 4 - a story about a homeless vet with PTSD choosing to try to die doing something good and finding a reason to live.

Rambo 5 - no country to return to rambo tries to settle in mexico, now that his issues with Vietnam are finally cleared up in his head. Runs into the badguys and bloodbath ensues. This is basically Rambo3 without commies, no real human point to it. the best movies in the franchise were more about Rambo and the scars left by vietnam and lefty trash; where as rambo3 is about killing commies and has nothing to do with vietnam (other then the obvious parallel of afghanistan being the soviet version of vietnam, while this is true, its also inconsequential to Rambo's character, just like how Rambo 5 has little to nothing to do with Rambo as a character).

Who cares? Why can't they just talk about how good the movie is?

Yeah, well that's the problem, isn't it? Do you like seeing evil people get righteously wiped out for being evil? Then the movie's good.

But do you think that the evil people are actually good because your entire value system has flipped on its head in a self-defensive reaction to mainstream morality? Because, if you didn't view the world this way, it would force you to kill yourself from the recognition that you're a worthless, malicious leech? Then it's not a good movie.

Attached: 1565500773187.png (782x758, 127K)

>show Zetas in film
>how dare they show criminals as criminals

For real though?

The whole Rambo existence is like that

I've worked in Central America. People regularly get murdered for a few bucks, and rape and incest is accepted and they look the other way when it happens. And that's just the beginning. Try actually experiencing the world.

I actually disagree
Stallone has a fucked up face since birth where they fucked some forceps technique and paralyzed half his face
That plus aging probably does it, and seeing how his mother looks I'd believe he also has done some botox
But to say he is full of plastic, I honestly don't believe

As an actual mexican living in México, let me assure you that México IS crime infested. We constantly wake up to find decapitated heads in front of public buildings or dead bodies hanging from bridges. Pretending this is isn't happening is not gonna help us one bit.

>uuugh... the prostate...
>its so big, its coming out of my ass

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (984x553, 87K)

>and its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico.
I live in Mexico. This isn't a lie lmao.

Listen here, asshole, let me, someone who lives in the US, tell you what it's really like in Mexico -- though I've never been.

Mexifag here. I'd love for Rambo to come down and go apeshit on drug cartels

Reality portrays Mexico in a bad light. Fuck Mexico. It's a shithole.

>portrayal of a crime infested Mexico
I have been to mexico several times, and 'crime infested' is completely accurate.

>supporting direct to video garbage to NAE NAE ON THE LIBTARDS EPIC STYLE

I watched a video of a guy skinned alive while a pitbull eated his genitals, if that was fake they should get hired by hollywood to make horror movies.

i gonna have to make one of these for movies now?

Attached: Aria of pol.jpg (651x2000, 259K)

Mexican here:
>its portrayal of a crime infested Mexico
Well, México IS crime infested
>these broad stereotypes are offensive
I'm not offended
>murderous Mexican crime bosses and their cowering sex slaves encountering a literal white savior
Rambo has a fanbase in México and we enjoy watching a movie our childhod hero killing narcos

Attached: king of mexico.jpg (500x375, 42K)

is about rambo finaly finding something worth fighting for HIMSELF and not because he was told to.

this is RAMBO's war, not america's

dude Mexico isn’t a crime filled shithole but these people face certain death if you don’t give them asylum

Because Democrats are unironically the real racists.

>Mexico is crime ridden so the good ones need to leave but it's also not so bad so you can't show it as crime ridden.

Its women. They were allowed to get high positions as critics and shit so now they are ruining movies game tv and everything else because they are retarded children.

I don’t get it man. Imagine being a liberal if you can. These people are coming in droves because it’s unlivable down there but you show cartels making people’s lives a living hell and that’s racist or xenophobic. No, the only thing false about this Rambo movie is that there’s no real life Vietnam Green Beret wiping them out. If only.

Is it possible not to?

>but in 2019
>In 2019

It is the current year...

Does he die in it? I’m sick of seeing my childhood heroes die in modern Hollywood flicks. Luke, Han, Wolverine. It’s all getting tiresome.

right wing movies are generally pretty poor and low IQ

He gets shot twice, sits down on his porch, they have a montage of clips from the previous films before he gets up from his chair, mounts up on his horse, and rides off into the sunset

Yes please do

Kino

Based do it

I would remake it but make the purple figure look more retarded

Have sex sweetie

Attached: 1487966780759.jpg (607x900, 45K)

yikes!

t. /pol/

based and Rambopilled

lel even Japs know what's up

Attached: Untitled.jpg (433x135, 14K)

Where do you Redditors keep coming from?

This or Ad Astra? Im gonna go to the cinema with my younger brother

Mexico IS a crime infested country. Hell, even the politicans admit they ally with the drug cartels for money

Can’t believe anyone is falling for this marketing scheme

If you're so smart answer me this Yea Forums, why do I always get headaches?

Cringe
So much this

Attached: 1567587897756.jpg (1200x900, 949K)

cancer

How much you wanna bet it was a white person who wrote this?

(((white))), sure

>portrays mexico in a bad way
Yes?

Attached: 235500A8-876C-4AA7-802B-D8AD4D3C7C72.jpg (986x653, 213K)

>unironically not liking rambo because some woke media faggot told you white man bad

Attached: 1566578654561.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Attached: liberal.jpg (668x445, 34K)

They hate it when you use their own rules against them.

He's right though.

>In 2017, Mexico witnessed a record number of murders with 29,158 homicides recorded

Really makes me think.

>In 2017, the estimated number of murders in the nation [US FBI stats)was 17,284.

If central america isn't a hell hole, why do they keep coming here?

>imagine unironically losing control of your control to drug cartels
lmao just copy Dutarte mexicoons.

That’s what happens when you carry on a character for 40 years, nigger.

Attached: 2C17BB7C-37C1-4448-8DAB-8276A6D7FEEB.jpg (478x1024, 108K)

>ey ese, them stories of cartel beheadings and public lamppost execution are lies from the white devil
>*gets genitals mutilated by a shitbull while head gets cut off with a machete.*
go back to your containment country, Pablo

>liking a cash grab sequel to a series that should have ended after First Blood because liberals are mad

Is that how /pol/fags actually believe they talk? On topic and politely?

Lel

>pointing out how critics are reviewing the film based on a political agenda bad
Here’s one of these “reviews”.
>This massively enlarged prostate of a film can only make you wince with its badly acted geronto-ultraviolence, its Trumpian fantasies of Mexican rapists and hilariously insecure US border, and its crass enthusiasm for rape-revenge attacks undertaken by a still-got-it senior dude, 73 years young, on behalf of a sweet teenager

Attached: E6E57766-61D7-474A-88E3-4930B4775F29.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

liberalism is a virus
turn your home into shit, then move to someone else's home and vote for infinity gibs. then act surprised when it turns to shit.
see also: california, new york city

Lol at the /pol/ users who want to defend their hugbox.

>people just talking about the thread subject is /pol/

do you even listen to yourself?

t. Pablo Sanchez typing out his dying final comment while swinging from a lamppost

>crime infested Mexico
I live in Mexico's 2nd largest/most popular city and they just found an illegal narco burial site where they dug up 129 (one hundred and twenty nine) bags with human parts inside making up 29-ish bodies. Rural towns are a whole other kind of hell.
You should have shock therapy for all those SJWs that don't want the wall, send them here and take the survivors back. And I mean real Mexico, not the tourist safe zones. They will change their time pretty soon.

Attached: images (11).jpg (724x423, 39K)

Nobody complains about /pol/ unless:
>it’s a meta thread
>/pol/ is actively shitting up a thread
>they are trolling
Per the comic, do /pol/fags believe people enter random threads to complain about /pol/ for no reason?

*upvoted*

no only do i belive that but i have evidence of it happening

Attached: anti pol.png (1185x452, 221K)

Lol

Attached: 1549149258360.webm (764x720, 1.13M)

Like I said, trolling. Are you so new you can’t tell when you’re being baited?

maybe they should stop baiting on every single fucking thread of every single fucking board then

its starting to get anoying

I still don't get why people listen to critics. Being a critic is not a real job

Are the "white areas and neighborhoods" in Mexico safe?

>maybe they should stop baiting on every single fucking thread of every single fucking board then
>its starting to get anoying
Now you know how the rest of us feel

I dont think most kids making this post know what trolling means. Or they mistakenly believe it to mean just saying saying mean things online.

That or you also have a mistaken definition of that word.

I'm glad the "honkler" shit is pretty much dead here. what a shit meme

the standards they apply to you don't apply to them. it's just classic hypocrisy

sure
but 99% of the time faggots complain about /pol/ there is NOT A SINGLE /pol/ post in sight in that thread

Attached: AntiPolFaggot.jpg (1406x1299, 422K)

Trolling is posting shit that gets people mad, and I do it all the time, and I recognize that post as trolling because I post similar things to it for (you)s

Exactly. If Mexico ISN"T that bad, then why does America have to take in so many immigrants? Surely they should stay in peaceful little Mexico. Leftists are shitting on their own propaganda

Attached: 1564449293824.jpg (727x727, 39K)

how long do you think it will take for the the general public to reject all the woke bullshit rich Neo Marxist are pushing

Attached: wow.jpg (743x925, 376K)

>99% of the time faggots complain about /pol/ there is NOT A SINGLE /pol/ post in sight in that thread
What a ludicrous thing to say. Are you blind, or perhaps illiterate?

Pretty sure it is far too late now

/r/ing for that pitbull cartel webm.

it will go on forever unless people are deprived of food and entertainment. as long as they can keep those things going, people won't revolt

Everytime

where is the /pol/ in this thread user
show me the /pol/

because taking immigrants isn't about that. it's about punishing america (i.e. white people) by taking their country from them. they believe that america is a sinful, evil nation that must be forced to atone for its sins

/pol/ isn't a hug box. Your inability to rationally defend your ideology doesn't mean you aren't free to try.

Dilate.

A wrinkle in time sounds extremely painful.

He's schizophrenic I wouldn't bother with him everything and anything bad is /pol/ with those retards

>that guy in the background so full he didn't make it back to his car
$12 looks like a great deal!

Fuck this thread.

If you watch this movie or voted for Trump you deserve everything bad that happens to you

Oh fuck off you faggot.

The comments calling Mexico a crime ridden shithole isn't pol?
Mexico has fewer crimes than the US. Mexican immigrants commit fewer crimes than Americans.

the country that has had like 200,000 deaths from narco terrorists and has the cities with the highest murder rates on earth and the cartels are effectively a shadow government that competes with the legitimate government for power and influence? that mexico?

Attached: 1567034751455.jpg (396x385, 28K)

>BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!

Attached: 1530638405644.jpg (538x445, 73K)

I hope it shows that mexicans are much more inclined to rape than in civilised countries.

Attached: 1545933813242.png (1317x1060, 721K)

>Mexico has fewer crimes than the US.
you never saw those cartel videos of mexicans cuting kids heads in front of their parents user?
mexico IS a shithole full of crime

Nothing worse than what happens every day in Chicago.

Attached: narcoterroristutopia.jpg (474x315, 22K)

thats just factually not true

Attached: blks.jpg (1452x1936, 381K)

Mostly, yeah. Just keep alert ffs, the carelessness and lack of awareness which some people go through life with astounds me.

based pol false flag making liberals look even more retarded

Your lack of any argument just shows that I'm right. If you were correct then you would be able to prove it, rather than just name calling and posting racist memes

Just replace gamergate with /pol/ and this comic makes sense

>Facts are /pol/
Have sex

Attached: CD93ZPvWgAMraPs.jpg (1109x1200, 318K)

or detroid

Hispanic who just finished watching Rambo, that was a really really good movie. A solid 8.
I was expecting 90mins of John killing a bunch of Mexicans based on the reviews and instead I got a revenge movie akin to John Wich but replace Russians gangster with Cartel sex traffickers. Are reviewers so fucking stupid that they cant still the difference a sex traffickers and a normal Mexican?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
>UNODC intentional homicide victims: intentional homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants.
>Mexico 24.80
>United States 5.30
see you dishonest piece of shit

I love the incel butthurt this is causing

despite having 200m less population, mexico has double the murders the US does. why is this?

>Yes I browse /pol/ how could you guys tell?

Attached: 1530554298395.jpg (600x814, 63K)

prove what? you didn't argue anything. did you forget to write something? are you drunk?

White crime in the US goes largely unnoticed due to privilege.
That includes murder.

>niggers
>americans

nice bait. not gonna take it though

>incel

Attached: 1562869422663.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

You missed like 3/4ths of the movie

>I'll give you an upvote instead!
Lmao dumb poltard
>Being this blind

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1567782578206.jpg (524x693, 34K)

>stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals
We have something like 16 million of the felons on our soil pumping out anchor babies. That's enough to ethnically cleanse any two or three low-pop states off the electoral college and out of the House. That's beyond criminal. It's the making of a shooting screaming killing dying civil war.

>crime infested Mexico
The country whose own government admitted that 80% of it was under the control of drug cartels.

Shee-it.

Call me back when the cartels arent rolling around mexico with fucking grenade launchers and shit.

I love putting you seething trumpets in your place lol. Also don't reply to me, I won't read it.

>citing its stereotypical depiction of most Hispanics and Latinos as criminals
or just the guys in the cartel he's fighting against and why did no one flip out and say Rambo depicted all chinks as criminals in the last one

The movie doesn't depict mestizos as criminals, it takes place in a mestizo country and it has good guys and bad guys, and what the journalist is actually saying is that you are not allowed to have a bad guy who is mestizo. That's completely insane.

do you know what per capita is?

Hey, everybody loves making money.

>13% of the population
>commit the most murders

You sure showed me

that's ok i'll reply anyway

Attached: Slash pol Slash.jpg (1280x1385, 502K)

latino here, we are afraid of mexicans and colombians faggot.
Even the peruvian druglords are 10x more friendly

>hispanic lumped in with white
epic chart bro, not dishonest at all

They're mad because of the Mighty Whitey trope.
In this case a white man in his seventies goes around killing Mexicans for 90 minutes.

>Coping this hard
Lol

>They are refugees running away from violence
>Their countries are not shitholes though

Lmao fucking based

I wonder how many of those classified as white are actually white because im noticing a lack of a Hispanic category

I’m alright with that I guess

>First Blood was the only good Rambo movie
Is there a gayer, more communist opinion?

>B-but what about da hispanics!!!111
Imagine coping this hard

Attached: 1566607457606.jpg (416x383, 68K)

Attached: 1553976404975.jpg (900x900, 292K)

stay btfo, retardera

If Mexico isn't a shithole, why do so many Mexicans come here?

This thread is nothing but shitpost

welcome to Yea Forums(nel), despite never being good, we weren't always this bad.

you will never be a woman and communism will never win

It's actually mind boggling that we haven't started institutionalizing you creatures.

Calm down dear and go back for your upvotes you twat

>Kohn
white

Not all of them.

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3433, 974K)

Yeah. Imagine.

Attached: white.gif (842x811, 165K)

Shut up, racist!

don't like readdit? you should check it out sometime.

Attached: reddit.jpg (858x279, 91K)

But they were all good boys

Attached: 4802386191279.png (1022x731, 643K)

Attached: splc.jpg (900x804, 90K)

noooo the normies are watching this movie despite us warning them not to!

Attached: criticswentfullclownworld.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Never been that fag place

>17k murders in half a year
holy shit

Attached: 1565036106339.png (300x357, 151K)

So, do people simply not care? Have they given up completely?
I remember there was some revolt years ago when some peasants took up arms and started murdering their local drug dealers.
Entire political elite shat a brick and IMMEDIATELY sent a full on swat platoon at the peasants to disarm them and pretty much leave them for dead instead of helping them at least arrest the narcos.
I forget where it was, but a bunch of policemen in some SA shithole formed a death squad called shadow something and murdered the fuck out of anyone connected to drug trade.

you think thats bad?

Attached: BRAZIL MURDER.png (1566x894, 880K)

Why are they listed as White? They’re clearly Hispanic. Is this because actual whites commit almost no crime compared to the diversity?

sweetie youre suffering from internalized racism. go take a nap while the intellectual elite discuss important matters

As a latino i can tell you most people here deserves nothing more than fire. Not everyone is out there traficking people, selling drugs, killing or stealing but most people are corrupt in a way or another. The whole chain from politicians to union representatives, company CEOS and even employees. (The allegated weaker link here is always looking for ways to abuse the labor regulations to scam emplyers and whatnot).
Truly at least 30% or 40% of the population deserves the fire.

Kys fag

Obsessed

Yes.

>Mexico is a great country fuck you Blompf tards

>PLEASE LET US IN WE NEED ASYLUM WE CANT LIVE HERE ANYMORE ITS NOT SAFE PLEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE

just buy the guachicol man fuck the goverment jaja i dont pay electricity or water what the f uck is up with these potholes fuck the goverment

Jesus

Respect Pedro an sorry to hear that

>guachicol
bet thats drugges

its stolen fuel

so this is the way cinema ends.. not with a bang, but with a whimper

Never understood the fascination with Rondo. It's not bad by any means, but it's pretty breezy compared to its predecessors.

from Nazi propaganda website Wikipedia

Attached: murder rates.png (876x797, 114K)

these are normal looking people though?

the self defence forces are still around at least the ones that agreed to work with the government, also we created a new police force

>all these replies
BASED

im a spic and hate other spics, especially the dumb fucking troglodytes that speak like ghetto pavement apes. and the ones that fly their mexican flags are literal trash as well

>White
>Italian

Pick one, nigger

i really hope this is bait
i refuse to believe there are braindead libs who think mexico is peaceful and happy place.

Rambo Boomer Blood is basically Boomer John Wick mixed with Taken, with an A-Team montage

The only good Rambo Movie was First Blood, and even then they mad Rambo the hero (in the book he was a PTSD psychopath)

Attached: 37295f7da7244819c8563a00f5229dbd[1].png (750x300, 390K)

You’d be the type of guy I’d have a beer with. I get families not wanting to live around that demonic mess down there. Trust me I do. I guess my confusion is why don’t the good people band together and go against the cartels? Is it because they’re tied together with the politicians and police?

It was good

>Cartels only kill people who get involved with them anyway, apparently
They don't. I remember this story about a hotel/casino where they killed dozens of people completely unrelated to the cartels.

>copies right wing meme format
>implies the left can meme

>their calling me r-retarded, epic b-bait

Portray bad guys of any ethnicity these days and a minority from that group will claim it's propaganda. Old news. Doesn't matter what race. Film was awesome, and I thought it was gonna be terrible.

>Doesn't want to admit he got baited
Lmao

I love reading stuff about Mexico. It all reads like the description of a clicheed 80s action movie, but apparently 100% of it happens and all of the movies, if anything, tone it down because it seem too absurd.

i'm Mexican and i really enjoyed Rambo blasting some narcos, hell everyone i saw had a good time.

American press is full of bitch ass niggers

True, I saw some cases where the narcos lit on fire public buses with the driver still inside

Choose your character

Attached: 1401691526364.jpg (3036x3570, 2.06M)

gang shit ..

>a PTSD psychopath
Old fags here

in the border states some weird stuff happens, in fact a lot of that shit would any normal person freak out. Only people at Juarez have seen lot of shit because the cartel wars for these sweet CIA deals.

otherwise what you think you believe about Mexico is just memes for the most part

Remember a few years back when the president's wife had two bussloads full of students massacred just cuz she could?

This is why letting yourself be disarmed by any government is the same as suicide.

CARTELS GOOD
AMERICA BAD

>They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - The President of the Unite States of America

Traitor

Attached: 0B9B648F-7333-41A4-AEB4-D651EB07891A.jpg (750x385, 59K)

Illegal immigrants are responsible for half the murders in arizona and new mexico.

fuck off, we ain't blacks or liberals to try and profit from race bullshit, that's for chicanos and other low class mutts.

we Mexicans make a lot of media mocking our own problems and have skin think enough to don't give a fuck about some libtard agenda.

send the mexo wetbacks home

BASED
A
S
E
D

>2/10 low effort bait
>still manages to mass-trigger zoomers

Zoomers are so fucking retarded lmfao.

Attached: 1463973648748.png (400x386, 238K)

>(((Aaron D)))

How does it feel knowing that Yea Forums despises you and laughs at you all day?

Based and extremely redpilled.

You replied to me so that mean i baited you
hahaa you got baited fool

For easy (You)s just find posts that use the clown pepe and reply with that image posted along with something retarded included in the post and watch at how retards take the bait

Art imitates life, goober

>For easy (You)s just find posts that use the clown pepe and reply with that image posted along with something retarded included in the post and watch at how retards take the bait

Attached: 1515471011174.png (210x240, 6K)

>Rambo portrays Mexico in a bad light

Something tells me Rambo isn't responsible for this.

So they're saying Mexico's a great country?
Then why are they mad that Trump just wants them to go back home?

>Rambo massacres a bunch of Mexicans
>Shouts out "I AM THE WALL!!"
What did he mean by this?

>people called me retarded, le epic bait.
Im somewhat of a supreme troll myself fellow channer

>84% audience score
Welp, looks like this one's going into my "critics were wrong again" collection.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 793K)

lmao what a Chad

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

he's right, you moron

>Plebbit buzzwords
>Assblasted I got tons of (You)s
Whatever you say fail troll

Attached: 8e6b417aea9a2c1d506a70553a2ef020--russia-gifs.jpg (236x267, 13K)

>he's right, you moron

Attached: 1565063070166.png (297x767, 161K)

>For easy (You)s just say dumb shit

Attached: 1552344829603.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I'm Mexican and I'm not offended. The only people offended are liberal white people.

I feels for you bro ..

How else are (You) retards gonna know how troll?

Attached: 1567227781703.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Excuse me!!!! you need to be silent and let us white liberals speak for you.

Fight on Christian Warrior

Remember when that one cartel hijacked a bus full of civilians and forced them to fight to the death in gladiator matches?

You don't speak for all Mexicans, José. Don't be retarded.

>it's another "disney interns try to call a nondisney film racist" episode
No Mexican would ever be offended by Rambo 5. He's not blowing the enemy to bits because they crossed the border. He's killing them because they crossed the line.
He's too busy trying to save his niece from the goddamn cartel to give a shit about the political implications involved.

If this movie were about Rambo killing a white supremacist cult then you would never shut the fuck about it

You don't even know who I am, but whatever you say.

Attached: seriously nigga.png (447x417, 316K)

I know you're a pussy ass bitch

Isn't school still in session? Go back to class.

Attached: 18-killing-deer.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 89K)

and you would cheer for it
you're just as much a hypocrite as those you're pointing to.

based

cringe and fagpilled

at me?, i doubt any1 here knows me

The news paints Mexico in a bad light , They just found Another mass grave , mass graves after nearly 200 years of independence

There is no government in Mexico. Hell, there’s no God in Mexico. Never will be. We are dealing with a people manifestly incapable of governing themselves. And do you know what happens with people who cannot govern themselves? That’s right. Others come in to govern for them.

>Stallone writes Rambo vs the Klan
>also decides to go back to Rambo's roots and have him not kill any of them
Would've been kino honestly.

Attached: Nothing-But-Trouble.jpg (640x480, 34K)

What's wrong with cheering at bad guys getting killed in a movie?

All they had to do was not mix Catholicism with Voodoo.
No good was gonna come of that.

Attached: mexican_folklore.jpg (3264x2448, 3.18M)

Excuse me bigot
Mexicans have NEVER committed a single crime EVER
as a white liberal, its my job to tell brown people how to think
And Mexican are offended by this movie. And White people HAVE to care when another group is upset...

Oh God imagine the reviews.

dunno, why you crying about cartels dying?

Blacks have committed EVERY single crime EVER
Based and redpilled praise the kek

Nah, not every crime.
Just half.
Despite being only 13% of the population.

(((Critics)))

just 70%

>movie is called "last blood"
>its not about menopause.

Attached: rambo.jpg (1200x631, 179K)

I don't? Cartels are scum.

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: rambo 03.jpg (1020x480, 39K)

half is just the murder

That's nothing.
Men commit 91% of crime.
Despite being only 48% of the population.
But we're not allowed to point that out are we?

His balls were bigger than his brain.

You can point it out, but it makes you look like a retard.

>men do shit
Wow, how enlightening.

triggered.

>a third the population of the US and 12,000 more murders

You know they only say that when they themselves have been triggered, right?

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.

>Esjays saying ISIS is bad

You really need to stop being such whiny little election tourists.

Seriously, was anyone truly expecting this film to be good?

Attached: self-management.png (800x800, 736K)

What the fuck is an election tourist?

When you stop being one. Then you will know.

I mean I guess talking like an insane person is one way to leave somebody speechless.
Remember when banter was actually clever, anybody?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (284x197, 1.15M)

You should stop using buzz words you don't understand. It also makes you look like a retard.

>Remember when
Weird coming from someone who's only been here for a few years but okay.

Leftists have never been clever.

I belong to the people who coined this "buzzword".
And I wish it were just that, a buzzword.
But it's real. You faggots are real.

Not really, but they've been better than this.

(((Die)))

A decapitated head just flew over my house.

Yes, I live in Mexico.

I really don't want to admit it, but this very well may be the last movie of its kind. Something like Rambo, Rocky, Terminator, and Predator just can't survive in todays world without some sort of Social Justice spin on it. Creed comes close, but at the end of the day it's just a spinoff of Rocky

Not to mention Sly and Arnie are already in their 70s. They don't have many movies left in them.

It sucks bros...

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-sylvester-stallone.jpg (1000x562, 357K)