Left-wing propaganda movie ends up proving the right-wing is correct

>left-wing propaganda movie ends up proving the right-wing is correct

What other movies do this?

Attached: d6aa67188309096d4c67f5b76ff3c7fc.jpg (500x510, 34K)

Joker(2019) starring Joaquin Phoenix

He wouldn't have died if he wasn't a retarded Nazi. Karma is a bitch.

They Live
He was absolutely correct to stand up for the nerd against the three bullies, who in this case were black gangbanger scum. He died because he bought into the "everybody's nice" bullshit, and the older brother's PC bullshit was proven wrong.

Back to leftypol you retard

Wrong as always

Are you illiterate?

Being white trash and fetishizing nazis isn't being right wing or conservative. You're still just a retarded yokel trying to fit in.

But he didn't die for being a Nazi, he wasn't a Nazi anymore. Standing up for himself got him killed. He wouldn't have been shot if those blacks weren't so fragile.

Do youblike nazi dick? You might be retarded if you dont realize that the point of the movie is that violence begets violence. The gangbanger who killed the lil brother is ganna go through the same shit in prison the older bro went through

>But he didn't die for being a Nazi, he wasn't a Nazi anymore.
This is pure unadulterated autism. So since we as the audience know that he sincerely isn't a nazi anymore it means that every human being in the movie will automatically know and believe that he isn't a nazi anymore?
He was killed in retaliation for the sins of his brother and for his own racism. The fact that it happened after he stopped being racist is a tragedy, and it was done to showcase that even if the people who killed him thought they had a right to do it as victims of racism they were actually misguided and blinded by the same hatred that moved the protagonist.

look who's back

Nope, I can see through your bullshit you leftwing shitbag

>left-wing propaganda movie
Derek, like Ted Bundy, was clearly on track to become a Republican Congressman if this tragedy didn't befall him

The Last Jedi

this

Oh?

Attached: 1557990233608.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Message of American History X is literally that racist violence is a cycle and that only white people have the intelligence and agency to break the cycle so they have to let niggers rape, rob and murder them until they get all tuckered out.

Elite squad 1, I haven't watched the second

Every Neill Blomkamp movie. I think he's only pretending to be left-wing though.

I'm pretty sure the message was schools should be segregated again

>gets raped homo sexually
>immediately turns liberal and a nigger lover
really makes you think

>killed for racism

Attached: You.png (568x544, 394K)

You get that medal for killing jews?

Attached: nbcu-InglouriousBasterds-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-GB-1484002536593._UY500_UX667_RI_VRxvyISiwiQNtfK (667x375, 60K)

The movie isn't really portraying the Jews as good people in the first place, they're all fucking psychotic, that's the point

Standing up to three black retards picking on a smaller kid is "racism"?

Yep
Trying too hard
Yea, white supremacists are trashy closeted faggots

>they have to let niggers rape, rob and murder them until they get all tuckered out

okay but how long will this take?

Romper Stomper. Australian breakthrough movie of Russel Crowe.

>Standing up to three black retards picking on a smaller kid is "racism"?
Depicting Mexican cartel members as Mexicans is racism.

To bait fish withal: if it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge. He hath disgraced me, and hindered me half a million; laughed at my losses, mocked at my gains, scorned my nation, thwarted my bargains, cooled my friends, heated mine enemies; and what’s his reason? I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Thanks for nothing

nah the jews killing nazis was based