This was unironically good. its not without its flaws but its a charming film an dare i say fun

this was unironically good. its not without its flaws but its a charming film an dare i say fun

Attached: 54rin.jpg (576x400, 240K)

You make a niche video game movie that disrespects the lore and story of the original. So who are you making it for? People who don't play the game don't want to see a videogame movie based on a game they don't play. People who play the game don't want to see another inaccurate depiction.

>disrespects the lore
it's a video game. the lore is fucking terrible anyway. get over it zoomer

>ever listening to fans

Why was Dalaran flying tho?

it was a decade too late. during 2005-2008 it would’ve been massive. also i’m not sure what they were planning to do with the sequels. warcraft 1 was the least lore bloated game and this movie still was too much when it came to that. what were they going to do when they got to 3? that wouldn’t work in a single movie. honestly they should’ve just started with 3 and split it into 3-4 movies

>honestly they should’ve just started with 3 and split it into 3-4 movies
awful idea

>You make a niche video game movie that disrespects the lore and story of the original. So who are you making it for? People who don't play the game don't want to see a videogame movie based on a game they don't play. People who play the game don't want to see another inaccurate depiction.
I think you know Warcraft's role by the World of Warcraft pc game.
The first games and books were more lighthearted than the WoW and this movie.
This movie was just a blend of the original ideas of the lore but with WoW references and wanting to make a WoW movie sooner after this introduction.
It's basically what Peter Jackson's The Hobbit was, a movie that tried too hard to be connected to Tolkien's works and LOTR and was never a really good movie in the begin

so then what happens when they would’ve reached 3?

could have been better if there was a proper director's cut. movie was botched to hell and back. But even that won't save the shitty acting and production design

realistically they should've never attempted a film series since it's just a blatant corporate exploitation on consumer's interests and the lore/story for warcarft is really not that remarkable or interesting to begin with. the story or arthas is a tragic story told many times before; having a hero experience a plunge into darkness is not something unique.

Honestly should've made an Arthas movie. Or a trilogy.
>Arthas pre-undead, Arthas during the plague, Arthas in Northrend
Nobody fucking cares about some green mexicans literally being terrorists who of course dindu nuffin and wuz tricked.

no one cares about some anglo retard who goes on a killing spree. even /pol/ would see this as a way to disparage the "white race" by making arthas into a psychopathic killer who wants to rule the world. maybe you should be happy more films aren't being made

why are you so obsessed with race and /pol/? we are talking about a video game movie

>green mexicans
hmmmm....

>who of course dindu nuffin and wuz tricked.
HMMMMMMM.....
are you sure YOU don't care about race and politics?

>nobody mentions /pol/
>mentally ill commie rails about /pol/
hmm

>/pol/tard hiding behind disingenuous guise
like clockwork

I was going to join the discussion in this thread, but all the posts are shit and nobody realizes War of the Ancients would have been a good place to start so I'm just going to leave this post here instead.

all warcraft lore is shit fyi.

It's absolute trash.
>its not without its flaw
It's one giant flaw.

>ever listening to tripfags

Don't give him (You)s you moron that's why he keeps coming back

Arthas Movie when.

there was no rogue tier2 set gameplay to be seen stunlocking and onehitKOing mages so it was an okay/10 for me personally.

>equips shield and rends you and overpowers you to death
>heh nothing personel Grim fanboy #47236

It was laughably bad.