What's your most watched movie? And how often do you watch it?

I pretty much just watch the last Tarantino movies on a loop. Just finished The Hateful Eight for about the 190th time. I'll occasionally break it up with a Ryan Gosling movie if I'm bored.

Attached: django-basterds-compressed.jpg (600x400, 85K)

last few*

I have never seen a movie more than once.

How do you appreciate all the nuances. Perhaps it's my attention deficit but I can being watch a film for the 5th time and still find looks or lines I missed.

My most watched film is Boogie Nights, what does this say about me?

Attached: 5FB5C704-C481-4EA8-B4B9-2E0FCFCF2A11.jpg (599x436, 57K)

The Big Lebowski. I love it and can recite the entire movie by memory
>inb4 reddit
I don't care, fuck you

2nd place is probably Back to the Future

Attached: 1544656230972.jpg (1200x500, 101K)

probably the social network or the Spongebob movie

>Just finished The Hateful Eight for about the 190th time.
Literally his worst lol

Saving Private Ryan or Zodiac.

The Shining

The beta rewatcher who watched a mediocre movie over and over again never seeking out newer and better stuff . Thinks its the best thing ever while never having watched more than 20 movies in his entire life. Has low IQ since he needs to keep rewatching in order to get the whole picture.

The chad 1 timer who tries to expand his film collection as much as possible to get a taste and experience all kinds of kino. Instantly gets the movie after only watching it one time.

Indiana Jones, at least few times a year.

Attached: 15430_1.7.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

I don't want to see a movie many times in a short timespan, somewhat bores me after a while and I lose interest in what should be a great film to enjoy.

>wasting your time watching a movie that you've already seen
Are people retarded?

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

>007

Nice digits. Wasted on expressing such a pleb tier opinion.

Memento
The Waiting
Alien
Spirited Away
Perfect Blue
GITS
Terminator 2

Probably any of the above.

Obviously I do other things while I'm watching. I don't sit through every scene.

maybe groundhog day

The wailing.*

>Watching Tarantino films more then once
>Watching them in a loop when there's thousands of movies in existence

Fucking kill me.

i watched the Spawn many times as a kid because i was a very edgy teen and psychotic episode that made me think im the devil etc. Still hung up on occult movies or those that try to pander to em but i quickly shut em down if they are not right up my alley.

Troy
any animated movie that comes on tv

What's the fucking point of rewatching movies besides autism?

Waterworld
Escape from LA
The Thing
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Terminator 2
Die Hard with a Vengeance
Predator
Jurassic Park

Return of the Living Dead. Use to watch it ever day back in school and would even have it on in the background while I was doing other things. Never get tired of it. Now I watch it once a week!!!FACT!!!

what

This was really the coming of age movie for me. We did a project on it in year 5 and then me and my group really bonded over it..

We would have sleepovers once a month to watch it together but as we grew up, less of them wanted to come over to do our monthly Marathons.. :(

Now I just watch it alone every month to remember the good times

If I'm honest, I'm surprised I don't see this classic kino talked about more.

Attached: images (52).jpg (220x325, 21K)

because you liked it and wanted to experience it again, to catch something you missed the first time, to understand it better, a lot of reasons. your question is autistic.

it sucks and michael moore is a retard

T.z00mer

Hi James

I've seen LotR so many times I can't even imagine the total count. Saw all in theaters and own copies (regular and extended). Watch both versions a few times per year.

die hard 1 and 2