Imagine if you will... you, having friends. It´s Saturday night. You're watching "so bad it's good" movies...

Imagine if you will... you, having friends. It´s Saturday night. You're watching "so bad it's good" movies. You get to pick a movie. What will it be?

Attached: 100267630-3-guys-watching-football-gettyp.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOV3xTJ9UgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yikes

Attached: ok.png (1024x536, 755K)

>Imagine if you will... you, having friends
lol

bumpy

Fuck everything about this image.
Big bowl of tortilla chips with no salsa nobody does this.
Who the fuck buys a white couch?
Drinking bitch ass corona or some shit
What the fuck even is that table? No man would ever consider a table like that.

That one Critters movie with Leo in it.

>What the fuck even is
For the record, men don't talk like this.

Battlefield Earth, except it's not bad. It's just good.

The Jews gf decided on their house interior I guess

You didn't even mention the football. Who brings a football?

Attached: lets-get-something-to-eat-haaaaaanh1.jpg (400x300, 11K)

I cant, you lost me at friends

I lost all my friends after age 24

What happened

Got kicked in the head

All of my friends have seen The Room, so I'm going to go with the films of Neil Breen.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOV3xTJ9UgE

That's fucked up, I hope you find some better friends. Or are happy living solo

They all ganged up and kicked you in the head? I'm confused

Titan on Netflix, lol

It was a Turbonegro reference zoomers

>Imagine if you will... you, having friends. It´s Saturday night. You're watching "so bad it's good" movies. You get to pick a movie. What will it be?

Commando

Truly a patrician's choice. Every now and then I'm having a movie night with a pal I knew in colleague. Commando was one of our first pics. After that we've been studying some other Arnold gems. Terminator 1 and 2, Pedator, The Running Man, etc. Guess we'll go with Total Recall next.

Great suggestion. What is the best/worst Breen? I I heard they're all equally mind boggling in their own right

Apparently Twisted Pair almost feels like a movie at times, but I wouldn't know.

Teenage Caveman. Honestly, it's such a fucking gas.

Attached: 6254757.jpg (182x268, 17K)

>Commando
>bad

Yikes. It's not even ironically good, it's an actually good Action movie.

Transmorphers Fall of Man

Looks great, it's on the list

I can't think of a bigger waste of time than purposely watching bad movies, especially with normans who no doubt will not have the same sense of humor or taste that I have acquired throughout the years

Fateful Findings seems to be the easiest to find, and it just gets exponentially more batshit crazy as the movie goes on.

Commando has a shitload of scenes that look like Troma's handwork with bigger budget. Not even counting the obvious continuity errors like the yellow cadillac getting fucked in one scene, looking fine a minute later and fucked up again in another scene. It's a bad movie, but awesome Arnold movie.

Pain and Gain

The Pest

Almost every Hollywood film made after 2010.

sphere of the lycanthrope