The best movie ever made

And the only time a sequel was better than the original. How the FUCK did Villeneuve do it?

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_[1].jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

>the only time a sequel was better than the original
Wrong for both.

It's really good and the character arc for Gosling was great but Leto is terrible and the flashback exposition was unnecessary.

It's definitely better than the original but nowhere near the best movie ever made.

Watch more movies

You aren't seriously suggesting the original wasn't garbage, right? It sucked horribly, there was a reason it flopped
>Leto is terrible
No he wasn't you pleb retard
>and the flashback exposition was unnecessary.
No it wasn't

Kill yourself you absolute fucking pleb, it's the most visually appealing films ever made and it had the best screenplay of all time
I have, pleb. You need to get better taste

Both Blade Runner films are extremely good and whoever thinks any of them are bad is a certified pleb mental midget. Fact.

Can you please not ruin the movie with your reddit rightthink larp?
In fact please stop discussing it altogether you tryhard beta

If you unironically like the first Blade Runner, I can't even see you as a human being. There is no way anyone is that fucking retarded and contrarian, right?

>NOOOOO LET ME AND MY DISCORD TRANNY CREW HATE ON IT NOOOOOOOO
Shut up, review screw

Imagine thinking dulleneuve is a good director

Attached: 1531342679343.jpg (531x434, 111K)

He is you psuedointellectual fucking brainded retard, kill yourself you fucking waste of oxygen.

2049 was one of the funniest turds I've seen in a while. The scene where they start playing exciting music over a flying car scene just to keep the audience interested because they're terrified of the normalfags in the cinema getting bored and pulling out their phones cemented the movie in my mind as pure style over substance.

It has nothing interesting to say, and while practical sets are a rarity in this day and age, and the film is worth watching purely from a cinematography basis, as a film, it falls flat.

The original is twice as good, and the original isn't even an amazing movie. 2049 is just shit.

Kill yourself tranny.

Absolutely everything you said about 2049 is said about the first Blade Runner by pleb plot point mental midgets.

>No it wasn't
Fucking moron. Maybe pay attention next time so directors don't have to pander to morons like you.

>everyone who dislikes this stinker is part of an epic tranny discord conspiracy
take your meds

Dilate

>reason it flopped
who the fuck gives a shit about how a film does at the box office?

>NOOO YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE MY DISHONEST INCEL FANTASY FLICK, BR2049 and DRIVE ARE "KINO"!

Attached: 1563302557658.jpg (233x217, 14K)

How could anyone miss any of the plot of 2049, though? They painted it on with a fucking trowel.

It tried, and failed, to add something new to the discussion. Ex Machina was better.

2049 isn't even in the same league as Drive

If you like Drive you should watch Le Samourai

Everyone who isn't a tranny like you.
Dilate

If you haven't directed a film with a bigger budget or a film that has received more critical acclaim then you have no right to criticize and your opinion is worthless.

Retarded logic

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
brainlets like you are the reason this board is beyond redemption. kys you witless worm

Watched it recently and wasn't impressed. Though the Leto scenes did make me laugh. I also thought it was a good idea to have Gosling play a robot because he certainly wouldn't be convincing as a human being.

Replicants are not robots.

Really now?

Yes, bio-engineered human beings are not robots.

You will never be a real woman

You tell them user. Its literally impossible for a movies quality to not correlate directly with its box office revenue

What mental illness is this?

stage 4 coomer

>muh visuals

Kys tranny subhumans

Good choice

Mentally handicapped person right here.

This movie is amazing for the aesthetics and soundtrack alone.

I wish more people did the dark and gritty neon-lights thing at the same level.

The atmosphere is amazing.

ABSOLUTELY IRREDEEMABLY BASED OP AND OPINION. 2049 IS THE KINO OF THE DECADE.

Attached: 1568420516584.jpg (432x494, 30K)

cringe

based
cringe

Cringe
Based
Cringe

Kek your taste is so shit if hilarious, imagine actually thinking BR2049 is good, while listening to a horrid soundtrack, cardboax acting, and a extremely poor attempt to give some life to the film that ends with some yellow lighting and a few statues, only in the current year a film so incredibly onions would be this celebrated

I haven't seen this movie yet but you guys won't stop fucking talking about it

Is it really THAT good?

It's really good but definitely not a masterpiece that some people are making it out to be.

BASED KINOSSEURS

Attached: 1564266778781.jpg (1215x888, 165K)

DUDE AM I REALLY A ROBOT OR NOT
SO FUCKING DEEP BRO
LE GOOSE IS LOOSE
IS THAT FUCKING DECKHARD HOLY SHITT
FUCKIN BASED

Attached: 1564061749376.png (454x520, 11K)

Yikes, that's gonna be a cringe from me dog.

>yikes thats gonna be a cringe from me dog

Attached: 1565272897159.jpg (785x1100, 62K)