Why is she so hot Yea Forums

why is she so hot Yea Forums
id let her spank me any day

Attached: 1568979562059.jpg (640x640, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
google.com/amp/s/qz.com/india/1581665/indias-carbon-emissions-growing-faster-than-us-china-says-iea/amp/
axios.com/china-india-us-pushed-carbon-emissions-to-record-levels-in-2018-1b1e171a-d46a-49b7-bc4a-7250942a1a7d.html
theguardian.com/world/2019/may/23/china-factories-releasing-thousands-of-tonnes-of-illegal-cfc-gases-study-finds
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48353341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't she sail to India or china?

because they don't actually care about the environment, they care about making Americans live under their rule, eating bugs and walking instead of driving.

Shes just a little autistic kid. Why would anyone listen to her

because current society evaluates everything based on race and western white people are the default bad guys.

India and China are innocent because of the color of their skin, despite them having statistically the most polluted regions

Attached: shrugs.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

Most world pollution comes from those big cargo boats that are always sailing due to the just-in-time economies set up all around the world. Guess who owns most of these types of boats.

any cum tributes?

Making one right now my dude hang tight

SHE IS DEMON SEED

>stupid conservatives we need pollute less!
>okay how about nuclear?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST USE THE SAFEST AND MOST COST EFFECTIVE FORM OF ENERGY PRODUCTION! IM GOING TO APPEAL TO AUTHORITY WHEN IT COMES TO ARGUING THAT GLOBAL WARMING EXISTS BUT COMPLETELY IGNORE THE AUTHORITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE SAFETY LF NUCLEAR

Because you have to fight pollution at its source - consumption. If you stopped buying cheap Chinese and Indian garbage then there would be a lot less pollution.

She is pro nuclear energy you dumb Drumpflet

Imagine that smirk as you slide into her pussy.

She comes from a planet made of creamed corn but that cannot be revealed

she's right you know

I’m a commie not a drumptard

wtf shes 16 and looks like a fucking babushka

She is? She suddenly seems a lot more based. I

these questions and answers were prepared btw. no one can risk their beloved meme girl acting autistic and saying weird things on tv

>you haven't been drilling for oil user right?

Attached: 1568964124847m.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

Right before I beat the grey matter out of her with a crowbar

She still won't convince every "green" party in the world to become pro-nuclear.

Nuclear's a bad option because the waste has to be cared for for 10,000s of years. Sorry conservatives, you're suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

source: Literally studied this as a geologist in college.

When did she say she’s pro nuclear prove it faggot

she's 16 but looks under 10 years old.
does she have a medical problem???

>famous parents
>EU spokesman
TOTALLY ORGANIC

certifiably grade-A based

is it the jews?

What if we just shot it all out into space

FAS

she looks like she has down syndrome unironically

So what is your criticism her? That other people are wrong when disagreeing with her?
You need to take a serious look at yourself.

kek

ad hominem: the post

not just one

you know the fuel is already radioactive in the ground right you are not that dumb to think its not radioactive before right ?

Did she have a stroke? She has the same look on her face in every picture I've seen her in.

>world is currently about to fucking explode according to Leftists because of current global emissions
>nuclear would drastically reduce these emissions

Just because it’s not a long term fix doesn’t mean that it’s not a better option for the time being, especially if we’re as close to the precipice of destruction that the left claims

That's a problem all europeans have

>cared for for 10,000s of years.
so what? if climate change is as much of a problem as people claim then storing nuclear waste is a very small problem in comparison

It's possible, but incredibly risky. We still have issues with artificial space debris falling back down to earth. Nuclear could be used alongside renewables until we make the switch to 100% renewables, but it should honestly be avoided given how fucking long the half-life of nuclear waste is.

why do we care what a literal child thinks either way? Same way I felt about this Soph shit. Good for her for taking an interest in current events and what not, but what adult actually gives a single shit?

>Nuclear's a bad option
Imagine actually thinking this. Nuclear energy isn't just green, it's also crazy efficient. Apart from the waste which you can just bury deep in the earth where it has no impact on anything.

Nope but i would drill something else.

If anyone talking about the environment is not discussing mass migration, then you know they are just a communist

The source is in China, tell them to stop polluting

>just natural goy nothing to see here hehe

Attached: 1565452937462.jpg (590x639, 149K)

I doubt she is pro-nuclear in the first place.

countries with an ocean border. name one big shot landlocked country

I don't. Why do you make retarded criticisms of her and then switch subject when called out.

>born in 2003
Holy shit where is time going

>stupid amerisharts
>Think they own the world
>Dumb mutts
>Let's sail to America to talk to their politicians and Hollywood people because our native country is so fucking irrelevant it doesn't have a government or entertainment industry apparently

I wonder if these same people will also freak out and try to shut down fusion energy once it's avalible.

because "Awwww, so cute, a child cares" bullshit. I'd love to know why people are fine with their elected officials wasting time having meetings with kids and celebs while they speechify for attention.

>you know the fuel is already radioactive in the ground right you are not that dumb to think its not radioactive before right ?

It's a lot more concentrated when processed. It's not easy to separate either.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

Attached: 1568926019493.png (1286x1232, 1.36M)

the only honest environmentalist is theodore kaczynski

>speechify

Attached: BE548940-968F-4A4C-9905-F9DEC1B25211.png (273x352, 52K)

>Just because it’s not a long term fix

It's not just that, but it's creating MORE problems in the future. We'd just be postponing things while creating additional issues.

Why should I care about climate change? The most polluted regions are brown, they are areas I have no control over and cannot change. By the time climate change actually makes an impact on this world, I’ll be dead

based

it is called "shit taste"

Dangerously based.

Attached: 1568432182208.jpg (340x340, 14K)

They do 40% of the world's manufacturing and it's the only thing sustaining their growth. So the only thing that's going to stop them is if you stop buying.

>completely missing the point

Attached: 1566352928779.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

Simple

She doesn't care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
>1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
>2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

they will escape their shitholes and flood the liveable places

correct me if im wrong, but isnt the reason some people dont believe it is because they see the people trying to half-educate, half let them know they are wrong and they are right, dont seem to care about driving cars, taking planes, and otherwise participating in our fossil fueled world. seems like recycling = making up for the fuel they burn.

i dont think people actually dont think the earth is getting warmer, just that it isnt as disastrous as people think.

>Apart from the waste which you can just bury deep in the earth where it has no impact on anything.

I believed that too, but it's incredibly difficult to find a place that's seismically stable on a scale of 10,000s of years, away from tectonic activity (remember, continental plates are ALWAYS in motion) , and safely shielded from any sort of liquid/water leeching from the surface, and surrounded by inert minerals that going to remain unchanged for that long ass timespan. Nuclear isn't shunned because of superstitious fears of another Fukushina or Chernobyl occurring, the waste is just fucking hard to deal with.

Lil Greta is thinking "he cute"

>Because you have to fight pollution at its source - consumption.

Attached: hn4pr7wzq1f31.jpg (640x744, 30K)

Or nuke them

If children care this much you should. Your meant to be the adult right look how concerned the children are you have to agree with us now.

Its fucking disgusting how children get used to push political agendas.

>Why do you make retarded criticisms of her
when did I do that? don't assume you know who is responding to you. I just saw you respond to that dude with "she is pro-nuclear energy" like it matters what this child thinks.

Attached: 1535966903533.png (979x874, 584K)

Not an expert, but isn't Trump doing more for reducing pollution than "green" parties? Even though it's unintentional, by increasing tariffs he encourages companies to produce shit locally instead of exporting it to China and local production is subject to more pollution regulations.

yes, you retard

>doing something with her life instead of wasting it on the 4channel
I hate her too bros.

I think she genuinely does care about the environment, it's just that the people puppeteering her don't.

Are you honestly saying that it’s better to let the world burn now rather than later? Based retard doomer

I honestly think they got this child actor due to Soph. I remember Soph being a topic of discussion recently, and the lefties probably thought they should get their own child mascot to exploit. And I agree, it's disgusting because these kids don't know shit. They're just mouth pieces for ideologues.

Show me when the US grew to a population of one billion people and fuck off until then.

i wish the entire world was behind my autism too desu

I’m gonna start littering and driving a Hummer just because I hate this cunt and humanity as a whole

Piss off normie

I don't think hydrogen bombs are going to help the environment that much tbqh

>white chads win again
based

>do you want the 2 inch wide dildo up your ass tomorrow, or the 3 inch wide dildo the day after tomorrow

Air burst

Then clearly we need to take that waste and blast it into the Sun via a series of high powered rockets. Problem solved.

Please vote to reduce the age someone can buy guns at and also don’t vaccinate yourselves if you want to save the Republic!

But the materials used in the production of power are already radioactive, it's not creating more radioactivity. So long as it's contained properly it's not much of an issue and other ways of making power are on the way like fusion so it's not like we're gonna be using exclusively nuclear for the rest of time.

orangutan man bad

>being blissfull ignorant

Attached: 1568769981132.jpg (644x429, 40K)

>16
>looks 12
Never let children be on a vegan diet

Because she's right and most people listen to logic instead of dismissing her because of ad hominem.

Willfully.

isn't he also getting feds involved to fix california's enviromental crisis?

Let the world go to hell. Don't want to live in multi culti homo europa. Social credit score bugpeople can fuck off as well.

>But the materials used in the production of power are already radioactive, it's not creating more radioactivity.

Nowhere near the same scale. Concentrating substance for the production of nuclear is way worse.

There's no way to guarantee that's even safely possible at a realistic price.

Sheep

Leftists don't want a solution, they just want fear and taxes.

>what is per-capita

Chinks and Poo's don't have the same level of income to spend on as much stupid shit, fuck me they even recycle their cooking oil over there

right which is why we need to import more third worlders to keep consumption up

Attached: 1560323288428.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

lmao what a cunt I hate this cucked century

would shooting it into the sun or putting it on another planet be better? genuinely curious.

If change could be made then it would have. It doesn't need a FAS activist to change corporate minds.

Just shoot it at random in space

slavic hands typed this

all nuclear waste used in the history of humanity would fit in a footbal field, you're just stupid to think that is a problem. Also, if it is still radioactive it just means it can still be used as fuel in 4th gen reactors.

Yeah but liberals want cheaper iphones, they don't actually give a fuck about the environment

>and walking instead of driving.

This one is legit something that should be worked towards though

>dump it on the moon
technically not a bad idea, but as of right now spaceships are still insanely expensive

yeah in your hometown it's good for you and the environment, but the US is a big place, and many people don't live in cities.

BUY MY SHIRTS

All the nuclear waste produced so far amounts to a bunch of fucking nothing. And even then, it's useless for anything except making a dirty bomb. Just bury it.

>all nuclear waste used in the history of humanity would fit in a footbal field

Chernobyl was smaller than a football, bro lmao why was Europe acting like it affected everybody? Don't they know that small = ineffective?

>56% swedish face

Attached: 1568864908883.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

You do?

doesn't seem like a bad idea, but think about a freak accident like the Challenger happening, but the thing is full of nuclear waste. seems like a bad time. but in theory I say send it to mercury lol.

Why does she do the Stallone mouth thing?

>Why yes, I have. How could you tell?

Attached: 1547448609358.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

yikes

>that climate gremlin
>hot

>doctor: you have cancer. You’re going to die in 1 month. We can cut it out but the operation might have side effects that kill you in 10 years.
>dang doctor just leave it in I don’t want to take the risk

Do you not see how retarded you are?

conservatives think it is possible to stop it with force (it is not). liberals want imigrants for the shitty jobs and to keep wages low. communists are the only ones questioning the causes of imigration

Cringe

Now youre going to be studying my fist on your face, egghead.

>dude fuck humanity anyway lmao
I remember being 17...

lmfao

Because she knows pollution starts with consumption. You think "electric cars" are clean, but the rare earth metals all originate from China which pollutes the fuck out of the environment.

It's like you throwing trash into your neighbour's yard and then blaming him for having a dirty yard while your yard is clean.

That's actually very sweet and cute ngl. If i were Greta, i'd hug that boy after what all he did to her

>source my unsourced diploma

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Correct. Climate change will trigger unprecedented mass migration. Anyone who is serious about being anti-immigration should also be environmentalist.

>he wouldn't cum on her smirk and chubby cheeks

Suuure, user.

>(it is not)

Care to explain how not? Deportation and a wall seem like good ways to keep people out. Sure it might not be fullproof, but it's a lot better than doing nothing/letting them in

>communists are the only ones questioning the causes of imigration

The cause is literally people going from a shitty country to a much better country. Not hard to understand

nuclear power is our only realistic way to reduce the load off coal while we transition to clean energy, the idea that waste is a real concern is pretty laughable.

I know y'all wanted to pretend you were on the side of "facts and logic" for once, but reality has a liberal bias.

this kills the trumptards

Attached: 34_9_c365-2-l.png (1024x812, 127K)

I'd add these too.

Attached: climatecharts.jpg (1612x1460, 423K)

I was wonder when the triggered /pol/faggots were going to come out of the woodwork for this chick. You want to dedicate that much time And hate to a 16-year-old, you look like a little childish bitch.
Get a life you obsessive cunt

>this kills the green goblins

Attached: EE5lkmYXoAEqKB5.jpg (1152x838, 185K)

>get up at 0230
>shit, shower, shave
>double check pack
>put on hiking boots
>0300 set out
>keep brisk 5mph pace
>0800 arrive at work
>sweaty, tired
>recover, breakfast
>0900 start working
>get out at 1700
>start trek back
>arrive home at 2200
>head to be to get my 4 and a half hours of sleep
Yes, why don’t Americans walk everywhere?!?!

>climatologist cliff harris
He has no formal education and wrote local farmers almanacs based on a backyard weatherstation he set up decades ago. He was a literal nobody who used to aggressively support climate change theories:

>"Since 1988, there have been more long-standing weather records broken worldwide than during any other decade in recorded history!!!" (This quote was taken from Randy and my 1998 edition of the Vermont Weather and Town Weather Almanac.

>Cliff has also produced 8 startling climatological predictions that include more deadly twisters, floods and more from now to 2045 that will eventually affect everyone. GET YOUR COPY OF THIS CHART
>ONLY $4.95 (shipping and handling charges)
>HARRIS-MANN CLIMATOLOGY
>P.O. BOX 776
>COLCHESTER, VT 05446
>Copyright @ Harris-Mann Climatology 2000, All rights reserved

He also went through a phase in the 1990s where he believed an ice age was coming and that glaciers and the polar ice caps were rapidly growing, despite never having personally seen either a glacier or a polar ice cap and possibly having never left his home state. He was never one to rely on science and did his own predictions of weather for the next hundred years based on feelings and farmers intuition.

After "Inconvenient truth" movie came out he sold out overnight to lobbyists and became a professional denier for hire. He immediately began to appear on TV as a expert climatologist on foxnews and was the most frequently interviewed "climate expert" on right wing talk radio for the next decade. He is likely one on Marc Morano's cronies.

i bet i could beat her ass whos the little childish bitch now

Attached: patprayer.jpg (640x960, 118K)

Aren't Swedes supposed to be good looking? Why is she so fucking ugly?

>y'all

Attached: 1563311716657.jpg (222x262, 9K)

>putting your dick in a girl that has been fucked by africans and muzzies
Cringe

>why is she so hot Yea Forums?
Why are white people pedophiles?

I love how all the polititian jumped on that Greta bandwagon for easy browny points.

AL pls

i don't own an iphone because cheaper phones do the job

India has ten times lower carbon emissions per capita than the US you moron

China is also far lower.

stop repeating this lie.

>brings /pol/ out of nowhere
>you're obsessed!

Attached: 1561328818780.png (512x564, 200K)

We need to go back to pre industrial revolution pollution levels to have a small chance of stopping climate change. This is never going to happen and the people in charge know this, but they are still going to increase taxes and introduce legislation that will restrict your freedom in order to "combat climate change".

>reality has a liberal bias.
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

>per capita

When liberals are pro-fact and pro-reality it tends to happen user.

im with you. what sort of future is worth preserving at this rate? maybe if a racial cleansing happened world wide and it was just whites and japs and maybe some latins around I might care.

We colud have been building a colony and mars by now but nope had to fuck it up with misplaced Altruism and Jewery.

Amerifat Chad showing the faggot reporters who's got the biggest dick

>Nowhere near the same scale.

exactly, coal is the largest growing energy source today due to the lack of real alternative, and its waste, considering the total volume, contains much MUCH more radiation than spent nuclear fuel (for the same energy produced). You have to understand how dense nuclear fuel is.

>2.5c increase in surface temp from 1901-2012
woah dude looks like I need to give 100b in tax payer dollars to asia under the pretense they're going to spend it on improving the environment they already don't give a shit about wtf I love the climate change bill sign it now

Attached: 1564601670906.jpg (365x346, 16K)

She seems to know as much as you, which is nothing

China's middle class is about as big as USA these days, look at how much Avengers made in China, please stop pretending it's the 1960's & Chinese people live in huts

>no argument
zoomy pls

>liberals
>pro fact
is this ylyl /pol/ thread

Attached: 1563139748060.jpg (265x251, 27K)

just live in cities and allow urban expansion to take place, dummy burger

America's per capita rates are falling whilst China and India's grow. Regardless, who cares about per capita in this context? China is still causing a shit ton more damage to the environment with all the plastics they are dumping into the world's oceans and the noxious fumes they are emitting into the atmosphere.
If there were 2 billion chunks but their per capita rates were still slightly lower than Iceland, would you still argue that Iceland has to change its way of life first?

seething

Attached: 1540426219779.jpg (800x596, 52K)

Raise your internal body temp by 2.5C and see what happens

Attached: 1568805644794.jpg (828x851, 72K)

liberals love per capita when it comes to climate change, but not crime stats

funny how it all works huh

>buzzword
nonsensical response from a programmed drone what did I expect

2.5 is a lot user.

kinda wanna dick her... in a few years

>to dedicate that much time And hate to a 16-year-old,
just like when your side attacked a 16 year old boy smiling at injun "vietnam vet"

And you love to deflect when you're losing the climate argument. You and the libs were made for each other user.

>still no argument
It's all so tiresome.

>ignores my argument about how your retarded solution of dumping western tax payer dollars on asia is a faulty plan(which all of europe signed up for)
well done

>yeah terraforming a whole planet and influencing its climate is an incredibly costly and lengthy process, we won't be able to do it anytime soon given current resources and technology
>btw we completely shifted our own planet's climate in a mere 100 years, in fact we'll be screwed in 20 years if we don't do something about it!

Attached: 1568644801642.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

shes a kike

IQ is a subjective measure of intelligence tho. Temperature is an objective measurement. /pol/ btfo yet again.

>Stop talking about China! it makes mr.chang nervous about investing in my climate change firm

well maybe the money that goes towards other ultimately useless eco endeavors could fund it? maybe even make just one large, reusable ship to ferry it to a dumping location (maybe two ships, just in case lol)

surly worth the risk though? im sure someone can work out a worst case scenario and its no worse than other nuclear disasters?
stick up Uranus lol

>strawman

Attached: 1566991377482.jpg (225x225, 11K)

desu my only worry about global warming is that i'll be taxed even more

it is like we live in a global economy or something right

she's already legal i know veganism is one hell of a drug

>ignores half my post
>rehashed programmed response
lmao

Americans don't believe in science because it takes away their freedom of being dumb

>Regardless, who cares about per capita [carbon emissions] in this context [(a discussion of climate change which is explicitly about carbon emissions)]? China is still causing a shit ton more damage to the environment with all the plastics they are dumping into the world's oceans [which is totally irrelevant]

Fuck off cunt
the whole 'india and china are far worse than us' meme is simply totally untrue and what you're really saying is that you don't think that carbon emissions matter but other forms of pollution are tangible to you. This pathetic line i see again and again is just a racist version of climate denial.

>"it's retarded and faulty"
Great argument.

>dna is subjective
yeah we ylyl now

Attached: 1557154387477.png (396x385, 116K)

>Why are white people pedophiles?
The biggest pedophiles are non whites

India also has lower total carbon emissions than America, by over half.

That's not what he said though. Why do you lie frogman?

>Americans don't believe in science
because our "science" tells us trannies are women

>muh climate change
>import millions of shitskins that breed like rats at the same time

Attached: 1545508400360.jpg (1148x658, 98K)

>IQ is dna

Attached: 1504630266535.png (250x202, 8K)

>tripfaggot moron hasnt done his research
Color me surprised

STOP BEING A FAGGOT???

It also takes away their freedom to do dumb comparisons between completely different fields.

>because our "science" tells us things we don't like :(
This is why everyone is laughing at burgerland.

& China has more than Europe & USA combined

post more greta's or fuck this thread
*ahem*
fuck the environment
fuck chinks
nuke sweden
hang trannies

Attached: 1563799336404.png (770x775, 304K)

Correct.

trannies arent women. fact

>Not hard to understand

it is for you apparently, since you were memed into think a wall would solve anything.
Cease to bomb countries into stone age for no reason beasides keep your war machine running would be a good start.

IQ is inherited

okay so there's 2 of you shilling itt nice to know

Attached: 1560162231784.jpg (208x200, 8K)

Climate Change Cultists. How exactly are we supposed to reverse or stop climate change that doesn't involve throwing the world economy upside down and setting our living standards back a hundred years?

Literally wrong

It is their use of kerosone, the insane amount of methane they produce from all their trash, improper disposable and improper consumption

Tired of you fucking morons always trying to make this white people's fault, stop fucking up the planet

Attached: C1633B90-35D9-4D49-A9E5-2A4BB6BA8540.png (3400x2400, 811K)

>make the bullshit-fed spokesperson for your doublethink propaganda an autistic child
>when people start criticising the obvious bullshit (e.g. why doesnt she talk to china)
>"OH NOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU MAKE FUN OF A RETARDED CHILD"
gotta hand it to the elites, this move was genius.

Attached: 1564081322788.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Why are you shilling her on different boards? Are you her agent?

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth

unironically this. People should have only one kid (if at all). The amount of waste a single child produces from birth to adulthood is insane

Any source to back that up chief?

>USA bombing some small ISIS village in afghan makes a difference

lel

>IQ is acquired

Attached: 1566858544705.jpg (380x467, 53K)

>tfw cant nuke China, India, and Russia (for good measure) out of existence för klimatet

shes inbred

That’s a total non-sequitur you disingenuous fuck. Storing radioactive waste is not comparable to an active nuclear power plant run by unqualified mail order engineers. Storing waste is a solved problem. Build giant vaults underground in the middle of nowhere, shove as much shit in there as we can, then seal it with concrete. It’s a nonissue.

So ? America still has a huge piece of the pie and you can hardly begrudge China for having so many people when they have very actively tried to reduce their population growth.

What he originally suggested anyway was that India AND China were both far worse than America so American action was irellevant and insignificant and that's just absolute horseshit.

>oh no one of the cleanest and most efficient sources of energy requires looking after

Fuck you moron also I dont think you know what the dunning kruger effect is

>continues to ignore my previous post
>continues to strawman and tell me I have no argument
climate change fags confirmed subhuman last (you)

>it's fact because I say so
lol burgers

>USA destabilizing an entire region, toppling governments of multiple countries and causing migration of people on a massive scale
Yes you fucking retard.

>what you're really saying is that you don't think that carbon emissions matter but other forms of pollution are tangible to you
That's exactly what I'm saying, carbon emissions are fucking fine. Heavy metals and plastics in the ocean and mass urbanisation is REAL environmental damage.
We know that carbon levels have been higher in the past but the oceans have never been filled with plastics before.
Higher CO2 will result in greater biomass as the carbon cycle incorporates the liberated carbon from fossil fuels. FOSSIL fuels consists of carbon which used to be a part of the carbon cycle but was trapped. We're simply setting it free.
Fuck plastic though.

Do you need parental consent to fuck a 16 year old autist child?

that is just how white people look like in real life

They did this with gun control and that faggy kid who was at one of the school shootings. When anyone criticized the kid, the only comeback was "bu- but he's just a child!"

If you wanna engage in adult matters, take responsibility like an adult

That's using the old method of fission. Thorium based reactors are vastly more efficient. They use most of the fuel whereas the current way uses only 1% and the rest becomes nuclear waste. Thorium nuclear waste also becomes safe in a couple hundred years versus the 10,000 years of the old way. It's honestly the best option outside of green energy.

Why are europeans openly sending their agents of influence in USA? Should we bomb them in retaliation?

Attached: 1392813683991.png (468x454, 276K)

so you can do an IQ test straight out the baby crib? How do you do maths then you dumb dipshit?

yeah, see: niggers

*fucks your ocean forever*

Attached: n0q8zxl1.png (660x339, 142K)

It can be, slightly. Not enough to be really relevant though.

Nuke Africa and India.

They keep doubling in size, more months to feed, more energy, more pollution.

Dumb liberal fucks. Stop being a welfare state.

That's not a source user. Sure you're not a nigger? You're dumb enough to be one.

Oh also it is the fact that their populations are out of fucking control. Even if they produced nothing for anyone else, they'd have to produce for themselves and their population. It is a myth that without americans buying pez dispensers china and india would have significantly less air pollution. You know they could always produce cleaner? Educate their populations to have less children? You know, exist in a world with free global trade without fucking decimating everything

>Why didn't she sail to India or china?
>because current society evaluates everything based on race and western white people are the default bad guys.
>India and China are innocent because of the color of their skin, despite them having statistically the most polluted regions

>carbon emissions are fucking fine

So, you think climate change science is an anti-white conspiracy? And this Swedish teenager is also in on it? Not just that everyone is stupid, but actually that they all agree with you but don't admit it because they hate white people?

So name 1 black state that isn't technologically backward?

science actually knows "race" doesn't exist in humans and iq tests are at the same level as astrology

Uhhh thats just because of white colonialism

>us destablization of a region causes people from other regions to emigrate
"Retard!"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
>The heritability of intelligence increases from about 20% in infancy to perhaps 80% in later adulthood. (ii) Intelligence captures genetic effects on diverse cognitive and learning abilities, which correlate phenotypically about 0.30 on average but correlate genetically about 0.60 or higher. (iii) Assortative mating is greater for intelligence (spouse correlations ~0.40) than for other behavioural traits such as personality and psychopathology (~0.10) or physical traits such as height and weight (~0.20).

Thats subjective measurements seems to have an awfully strong correlation with a group of people being able to create a functioning society, and while correlation does not always imply causation, it is worth noting the pattern here. Odds are you wouldnt want to live in a society where the average iq is 60

Also
>evolution stopped at the neck
Lol

She isnt being pushed for her nuclear position then, if that is even true

Leftists and more importantly, leftist money, are anti nuclear as a rule

>we took his nobel prizes
>teehee we're right

NOOO user DONT TELL SHITSKINS TO STOP HAVING KIDS THATS NOT FAAAAAIIIIIR, SAVE THE TURTLES BY NOT USING PLASTIC STRAWS, RECYCLE AAAAAAAHHHHHH ANYTHING BUT TELLING PEOPLE TO NOT HAVE 7 CHILDREN

>the whole 'india and china are far worse than us' meme is simply totally untrue

The amount of cope in this post is overwhelming

>This pathetic line i see again and again is just a racist version of climate denial.

You gotta love the left falling back on race and somehow connecting it to climate change denial. It must be nice to be priveledged and live in a gated community

>from other regions
???
The migration crisis europe was swamped with over the last few years predominately came from one region. I'll let you guess where.

The best part was when the exact same people sent death threats to that maga hat kid for smiling at the native american. Remember always that you always lose if you try to defeat these people through morality, they have none and only imitate your morals in order to shut you down. They have no problem shoving in children as meat shields and using your own standards and ethics to cry bully you into silence.

>walls don't do anything

So you're saying your home has no walls to keep people out? Tell me more about what it's like to live under a bridge

So when our subjective measurment of subjectively labeled groups of people massively correlate with said groups ability to create a functioning society, is this just not worth noting?

>ill let you guess where
The migrants all being syrian refugees was bullshit and you ate it whole you stupid fuck

Because in India they would gang rape her and in China the government would put her in a work camp for being subversive foreign agent.

by what metrics are india and china far worse than the US in terms of climate change?

>I just saw you respond to that dude with "she is pro-nuclear energy" like it matters what this child thinks.
It matters when some user makes an obviously wrong statement. Don't get upset when another comes along to correct him.

>Anyone who is serious about being anti-immigration should also be environmentalist.
Just like Brenton Tarrant.

>they have very actively tried to reduce their population growth

Not anymore, they got rid of the one child policy a while ago

Care to prove me wrong then? I'm listening.

Based

most migrants were not from syria, many were just africans coming from libya

>(e.g. why doesnt she talk to china)
Because china is totalitarian shithole manufacturing shit for the rest of the world, that isn´t even the worst offender.

I just wish the yellowstone would erupt already and erase mutts out of existence, tbeh.

Probably all the coal they burn and the poaching of endangered species

>when the exact same people sent death threats to that maga hat kid for smiling at the native american.
Do you really have proof that is was the exact same people or are you just jumping to conclusions again?

obsessed

>IQ is a subjective measure of intelligence tho
It isn't. It's an objective indirect measure.

>So, you think climate change science is an anti-white conspiracy?

No I think it's fundamentally unscientific. There are no experiments which can falsify it, and no way of disentangling which parts of climate change are due to natural geological cycles and which parts are due to human activity, and even then, which forms of human actvitiy. Everything we do affects the climate. Monoculture agriculture and urbanisation change albedo and infrared absorption and evaporation/condensation behaviour, irrigation and dams change the behaviour of the water table, but if we lower our carbon levels, all of that other shit just stops effecting the climate? Get real.
There is no conspiracy, these people genuinely believe what they're peddling and they're blinded by confirmation bias.
Proxy records are shaky at best and even our instrumental records are tampered with by scientists who think they know what the instruments SHOULD have said.
Their only predictions are from laughably simplified models which have been wrong AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN but they still think it's reality which is wrong instead of admitting that WE DONT KNOW ENOUGH

See
And
This is also exponentially problematic considering the rate at which their populations are exploding. More people means more trash, more air pollution, more torrents of shit in the oceans, etc

I dont understand are you people really surprised to learn that countries with 1 billion+ people and barely any regulation are fucking up the planet? Is this really mindblowing?

Get rekt.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-29-06-11-25.png (1237x1727, 1.25M)

Because American urban planning is absolute dog shite

Look at all these future Syrian Astronauts, Doctors, and Engineers.

Attached: 1504896264225.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Didn't they recently find out chinese factories were using ozone depleting shit?

google.com/amp/s/qz.com/india/1581665/indias-carbon-emissions-growing-faster-than-us-china-says-iea/amp/

axios.com/china-india-us-pushed-carbon-emissions-to-record-levels-in-2018-1b1e171a-d46a-49b7-bc4a-7250942a1a7d.html

Look at growth rates and tell me if you think either India or China have any incentive to stop what they're doing

storing solid waste in a barrel buried in concrete is not the same as radioactive particulate jettisoned into the atmosphere by smoke and explosions

retard

proofs? You'll forgive me if I don't take the word of an user on Yea Forums(nel) as gospel

Nope.

you can't resist

Attached: GettyImages_1167860285.jpg (1400x1400, 235K)

Is that the entirety of the migrants over the past 5 years all in one picture?

>climate change is a fact cuz i said so
dumb non americans

Indians and Chinks will be suffering droughts and other disasters before Europe.

ahh yes, libya... a country that never suffered intervention

about 1 week before they cracked down on them

>literally exact same people

I don't think you understand how figure of speech works. He means the same group of people with that mindset. The pnes defending the gun kid are the same ones who would yell at the MAGA kid for literally standing and smiling

>300 million amerifats make up all the polution for 8 billion people
The rhetoric is so thick you can cut it with a knife

>trusting Rutte
waterjews will lie for anything there's a reason why they own most of the world's stocks

You are wrong user. You are literally basing this off the memes that make normies afraid of nuclear energy. I can't remember the name but there is an isotope whose half life doesnt last NEARLY as long so waste disposal isnt as big of an issue. If I remember correctly the biggest hindrance to nuclear energy currently, aside from public perception, is that its really expensive to build new reactors. Again its been awhile since i looked into it but if i am remembering correctly this is the gist of it.

>probably
oh so you don't actually know?
America burns more coal than India and has four times less people.

>the poaching of endangered species
totally irrelevant to climate change.

They have a very Swedish family. This is her younger sister.

Attached: 58797009_435807360326822_1663184926473320597_n.jpg (640x640, 51K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/may/23/china-factories-releasing-thousands-of-tonnes-of-illegal-cfc-gases-study-finds

yes actually

>thinks we can switch to renewables as our main energy sauce instead of switching to nuclear and supplementing with renewables
This is why you don't take 16 year olds seriously

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

>He means the same group of people with that mindset.
Then he's a fucking idiot.

did you watch futurama bro?

Why do you lie?
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48353341

Attached: IMG_20190920_151258.png (1440x1440, 1.22M)

Woops meant to link this

But I thought they're all Syrians not subsaharan negroids?

Climate alarmists collectively wish to go to sleep and never wake up. Don't take them seriously and read ClimateAudit.org

Those are some nice milkers.

syrians aren't black as coal

Attached: and its beautiful.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

Whatever happened to algae fuels?

They will just migrate to europe

>younger
with those tits she looks older

The only people who would look at that and feel any sense of responsibility over it would be white people and the birth rates for them are low enough already, bad picture

and she is very intelligent for being 16.

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 6K)

How do I get a Swedish wife?

the cunt in OP does support nuclear though.

No you arent, youre being a disingenuous faggot. If you genuinely cared you would look into it yourself.

Even in the US, most of the migrants arent even mexican, they are coming from places like Guatemala and el Salvador

>bangladesh
>Pakistan
>albania
>nigeria
>somalia
>kosovo
>albania
>senegal
And treating every single person from a country that had some kind of western intervention as a refugee is retarded to begin with, especially when theyre going all the way to europe, and the euro countries with the best welfare

You people are ludicrously stupid and dishonest

initial costs are high, but energy comes out really cheap.

she looks better fed

I wonder how many politicians passed her around.

Implying these people actually want solutions and not total deindustrialization of the west

Give back your diploma.

source: Literally studied this under a guy who studied under Valeri Legasov

Oh they are fucking up the planet, for sure.

You cunts are also fucking up the planet. Stop deflecting. Indians shitting in rivers is a different issue. In terms of carbon emissions, America is very bad. No other country makes that issue insignificant. If you think climate science and carbon emissions don't matter than fuck you and also just say it.

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1000x575, 52K)

I said in the region. This can encompass more than just Syria, you'd know this if you knew how to read.

Not to mention literally every model of runaway global warming uses a feedback loop that is unproven and does not conform with incoming data, they have to keep readjusting it

go to sweden be fast they're dying out

bet they're not marching to the employment office.

The standards set for improvement within the Paris Climate Accords were established for each country by themselves, which lead to many countries like China setting carbon emission reduction rates at a goal that they were already naturally approaching. Headlines like this merely exist to delude people like you into thinking a sizeable effort is actually being done so you won't look into the actual scope of their efforts and the extent of pollution that they're causing beyond carbon emissions.

>If you genuinely cared you would look into it yourself.
Ah, the first admission of defeat. You know you made a baseless claim but couldn't back it up. Stay cucked my friend.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I've never seen and instance of her saying that, do you have proof?
Whilst retaining their comfy upper middle class lifestyles.

Why can't I just buy one online like Russian wives?

That is her younger sister. Greta just looks very young.

Attached: Greta.png (263x445, 230K)

"renewables" can go into the trash, with very specific exceptions. it would take 10% of earths surface covered in pv pannels to atend our needs. (more or less the same size of total human foot print at this point)

>Even in the US, most of the migrants arent even mexican, they are coming from places like Guatemala and el Salvador
Yeah, and? Everyone is aware of that. Even mongoloid fans of trump get that from his twitter feed.

Like who gives a fuck if we destroy this planet? Our efforts should be focused on other technologies. I for one want us to become an all consuming space faring race just destroying every planet in our wake with pollution and enslaving any race we happen upon.

yes we all know syria is in the 'region' of subsaharan africa after all. why dont you just kys you mongoloid?

Ah yea good point. Why didn't I see it like that before?