Wasn't Magneto a jew?

Wasn't Magneto a jew?

Attached: EE0zhpfX4AA6cZO.jpg (1200x624, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew is a religion not a skin color.
Have sex incel.

Yes. He really ought to be played by Sammy Davis Jr.

denzel is too good for capeshit

like 90% of the jews in the world are white or brown caucasians

This. Black Israelites are based

is that why israel likes to sterilize black jews?

It’s a race you lying kike

Fashy was perfect magneto marvel would be stupid to recast him

And why they displaced the native Mizrahi Jews to the Israeli borders to act as human shields/ Ashkenazi Jews consider themselves to be the only real Jews, despite being of eastern and northern European descent, and actively destroy the communities of African and Middle Eastern Jews.

And The Punisher used to be a vietnam war veteran but since that set his minimum age to being in his 60's modern versions change the war he was in. This isn't really any different. Denzel is a great actor, I honestly think he could make for a really interesting magneto.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Aparthied now

>Muh canon! Magneto has to be a 90 year old jew, levitating with his piss bag.

makes him a more believable character

blacks are higher on the oppression totem pole than Jews

They can't go with the Holocaust shit anymore; they'd need an 80 or 90 year old actor. I believe instead of the Holocaust they'll go with the Rwandan Genocide.

I guess we need a new holocaust then

Attached: pep.jpg (499x499, 26K)

No way the (((producers))) would pull spotlight from the real shoah business.

>Rwnadan genocide
That was blacks culling blacks.
Can't score good boy points with that story.

You're that same dumb bogan posting polb8

The holocaust isn't hip and marketable any more. Now he will be a victim of gentrification and racism.
If you're going to modernize a character, making magneto black is a good way to do that.

It's the only one they can really go with, unless they just outright make up a horrible event.

Mmmhhh. Sweety is not magneto is MAGNEGRO get it right

Attached: tqQRQhM.jpg (500x500, 47K)

So it was humanity at its absolute worst? That works even better, you'd literally be able to watch black magneto decide to stand above the human race in real time.

Some mutants have slower aging/mild healing factor
there, problem solved

They should cast Jussie Smollett.

Movies, especially Comic ones either go for simplicity so as not to confuse people, or throw so much information at a person to cover up faults in their plots.

It's more likely that they'd go with something like the Rwandan Genocide than with adding a secondary mutant ability to someone.

lmao that's good

I think he was Gypsy at first then changed to Jew

Denzel fucking hates white people so he will be able to channel that perfectly into hatred of the flat-scanners.

well Magneto was based on Malcolm X Denzel already portrait Malcolm sooo...

If I recall correctly they make it ambiguous which one of those he is on purpose.

Nice fallacy retard

no jew, he was a gypsy

you do know etheopians are 1 of the tribes of jews and they are all black, right?

And when they come to Israel they sterilize them.